Chapter fifteen

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chayoung’s pov

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I was in a bedroom laying on a bed. I was in my undershirt and boxer only. The room was fancy and well decorated. I sat down and sighed. What is this five stars abduction?

I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked out of the window and I was in a skyscraper and morning already has come I gasped when the door swung open. A man in a suit came and bowed to me.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“I only allowed to answer a few of your questions sir, there are outfits in the closet you can wear them and sir is waiting for you in the dining room”

“Who is waiting for me?”

“I am not allowed to answer this question”

I rolled my eyes and looked around “I am stinky, can I take a shower?”

“Finally a question I can answer,” he said happily “yes sir you can” he smiled “I will be waiting for you outside”

I took a shower and wore a white hoodie and sweatpants. I knocked on the door and that guy unlocked it “follow me”

I compiled and walked in the long corridor, the apartment was classic, neat and fancy I arrived at the dining room and a guy was sitting on the table’s head. He had blonde hair and I can see that he is very young, short and somehow kind.

“Thank you Taehyung you can go,” he said getting up and walked to me “I am Min Yoongi, I am sorry for what happened yesterday” I raised an eyebrow at him and hummed “I bet you are hungry let’s eat, it’s lunchtime”

I sat on his left while he sat on the table’s head there was chicken, steak and pizza. But I was afraid to eat, maybe he poisoned it or something?

“Chaeyoung, please eat I didn’t poison it” he stated and I was convinced. After a few bites, I asked: “may I know what do you want from me and how do you know me?”

He cleared his throat “actually my father knows you” he smiled “Min Sunmin, I don’t know if you remember him but he liked you”

The name wasn’t strange to me I doze off “ahh~ the guy from the jail?”

He nodded “He secretly had his eyes on you for a long time”

“Where is he can so I can greet him”

“He passed away two weeks ago along with my two older brothers”

“I am so sorry” I frowned “I hope you are fine”

“I am trying but I will be honest with you Chaeyoung” he frowned and his expression changed “I wasn’t into the mafia game like my father and brothers, I used to live alone here away from them. I love music and rapping but after their deaths, I had to take care of all that ” he sighed “I don’t want to continue this, I will stop it and just live normally like everyone but before that, I want to take my revenge and end that person”

“That person?”

Yoongi gritted his teeth and frowned “Son Myungsoo”

“So are you using me for that? Sorry to disappoint you but I mean nothing to him”

“I am not using you” he sat back “you will help me end him”

“How?”

“Myungsoo and his men fought with our men. Even though my family is gangsters but they don’t hurt people as much as Myungsoo does. He is a monster! My father wanted to stop him but he murdered my family and I won’t allow him to hurt more people” he muted a bit “I know what he did to you and your wife too”

My blood was boiling as he mentioned Sana, I grabbed his shirt collar and pinned him to the nearest wall “What do you know?”

“Hands off!” That guy Taehyung said while pointing the gun at me.

“It’s okay” Yoongi repeated and I eventually left him “Taehyung wait for me outside” the latter glared at me and nodded.

“Chaeyoung, I am not here because I hate you. I will help you find her. All my money and men are under your control from now on”

I fixed my hoodie and watched Yoongi walk to the table he grabbed a file he hid under the cloth “I spent the last two weeks collecting these. Myungsoo hurt you a lot Chaeyoung. You should read that”

I opened the yellow envelope and pulled out the papers. My hand was shaking as I read them.

“A doctor at the hospital worked with him and they faked the results of your infertile test” he muted a bit “along with Sana’s death” my lips parted as I heard him “opening the grave was a smart move, he replaced her corpse with one of his men. And while you were in coma a nurse committed suicide but I know that he killed her because she knew the truth along with another doctor who is now overseas and I assume they were the one that helped him”

I rubbed my temples because my head couldn’t proceed with all of this.

I am fertile.

Sana is alive.

Yoongi held my shoulder and patted it “we can do it Chaeyoung. I will find your wife and I will take my family’s revenge then stop all of this ” I nodded at him and sat back in defeat. Yoongi placed a silver and gold gun on the table “this is for you; you should carry it from now on because is getting real my friend”

He smiled at me and continued eating “your phone and suit are in your room right now, you can leave and I will call you when I find something and Taehyung will give you another phone so we can be in touch”

I nodded and took the gun.

If Myungsoo wants war, let it be… I am ready.

~~

Taehyung handed me my car’s key and I left. Jeongyeon and Momo called me more than thirty times. I guess they are worried.

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?”  he yelled at me.

“I will tell you when I am home, I am coming” I hung up and my mind was scattered.

I arrived at the mansion, Jeongyeon and Momo greeted me with a tight hug “sorry for making you worry”

“What’s wrong?”

I guess they noticed how off I was. We sat in the living room and I told them everything that happened to me starting from Saeron’s box.

“Ehh?” I said as they gave no reaction.

“So you are meeting with gangsters now?” Jeongyeon stated.

“Jeongyeon Yoongi will help me! You know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter