Chapter eight

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana rushed to her bedroom, she sighed in relief when she saw Chaeyoung going out of the bathroom “I was about to go downstairs, where have you been?” he asked. But Sana didn’t hesitate to hug him tight “You are shaking!” he said grabbing her to the bed, he made sure that she was warm but Sana was shaking from fear not cold. Myungsoo was indeed a monster. The impressions he leaves are so evil and effective.

Chaeyoung was holding Sana’s hand while rubbing it with his thumb “you are better” he smiled warmly Sana moves her head closer to Chaeyoung. He sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leans in, so her foreheads rest against his. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. "Thank you," she says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replies, his voice low and husky.

"For being you and for always taking care of me" Her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Sana gently leans in and kisses Chaeyoung's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Chaeyoung holds Sana's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along with his perfect physique. She lies on her back as he matches her body's form. Chaeyoung's hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes before he pulls apart “what am I doing?” he said sitting next to her “Sana I can’t be with you I- I am anxious and” he caressed his chest “I have red spots all over my body, I am an ill person. I am imperfect”

Sana held Chaeyoung’s face and knelt in front of him “I don’t care. I just want to be with you” she soft-spoken and caressed his neck down to his upper body “I am ready to embrace your imperfections and we will get over this together, I promise”

Chaeyoung got teary-eyed before he gave up and kissed her soft lips. Sana straddled his lap as she took off his white t-shirt.

Sana softly passed her hand over the red spots on his chest, arm, and stomach. No wonder Chaeyoung doesn’t wear sleeveless t-shirts. She smiled at him before she kissed his forehead he closed his eyes before he felt a hot breath on his neck, then the tender brush of lips. Burning as they make contact with his neck. A hand runs through his hair, as the kisses become harder and more urgent. Chaeyoung’s hand slides around her waist and pulls her close to his pine-scented body. He smiled at her before he laid her on the bed. His hands pinned beside her head.

Seduction was what Sana did best, moving into Chaeyoung's personal space with just the right look of heat in her eyes. She didn't just look at a man, she looked into him as if she knew his desires. With the kiss came the smooth touch of her body, poised, just the right blend of relaxation and tension. She wanted to give push up his confidence and she succeeds. Even with his illness, Chaeyoung was more than amazing and tender that night and that they all needed.

~~

Morning

Sana woke up with Chaeyoung back hugging her. She yelped when she remembered Myungsoo’s sharp words and she knew he had evil plans. His thoughts were cut off when Chaeyoung kissed her shoulder “good morning” he groaned as he stretched.

Sana side hugged him and smiled at him “good morning”

He kissed her head and grinned “can you skip work today? Let’s hang out, just me and you”

“Sure; princess”

The day passed faster than the two felt; From going on a picnic till they had a walk by Han river the two were having their best time the same as Jeongyeon who was clubbing with Momo and enjoying his time with his girlfriend.

Myungsoo was at the mansion, precisely at the billiard room. Playing by himself he was whistling and enjoying some classical music.

Seon was walking in the mansion where he met “Where is everyone?” he asked “I just woke up from my nap and no one is here”

“Mister Chaeyoung is having a fun time with his wife while Mister Jeongyeon is with his girlfriend. Ma’am also is at her sister’s house visiting her because she is sick” she bowed “Mister Myungsoo is at the billiard-room, he told me to inform you, now excuse me”

“Okay, go and rest”

Seon entered the room, he turned off the music and sat on the leather couch “You are doing impressive work at the company, I am very proud” Myungsoo smirked as he hit the yellow ball. The clacking sound echoed in the room “but I still don’t understand the move you and your mom did’ I am still unsatisfied”

“My mom doesn’t work nor visit the company at all, her owning 15% of the stock is useless. Especially that our company doesn’t have other investors wanna have some whiskey?”

Seon nodded. He enjoyed his whiskey and watched his son play alone before he broke down the silence “and why are you still meeting with Siwon?”

Myungsoo was about to hit the second ball but he froze in his place upon hearing his father’s words.

“WHY ARE YOU STILL MEETING WITH GANGSTERS?” the older guy hollered as he threw the empty glass on the floor “I raised no killers!”

“Ah yeah, you always compare me to my two boring brothers”

“Your brothers are your idols! You only have to follow their path!”

“THEY ARE NO !” Myungsoo raged “oh how much I hate you and them,” he said walking to his father “yes I work with the mafia, yes I am a drug and gun dealer and no one can stop me not even you!”

Seon was about to slap his son but Myungsoo stopped him. The older yelped at his son’s strength. Myungsoo leaned in, his lips were near Seon’s left ear “I am inevitable and no one can confine me; not even you” he smirked as he watched his father losing his balance. He sat on the couch; sweat covering him and his breath his heavy “what did you put in that drink?”

“I always loved the smartness you have father!” Myungsoo commented. He wore some gloves and rubbed everything he held a cloth. Seon was catching his last breath, watching his son hiding the crime’s evidence.

“Son Seon will be found dead in the billiard room,” Myungsoo said as he made his father hold the billiard stick after he cleaned the broken glass and switched the whiskey bottle to a normal one “the drug I put made you have a heart attack and no doctor can discover that it was because of it”

He laughed evilly “see? I took my intelligence from you”

“Mon…ster” Seon stuttered before he closed his eyes and his head hung low as now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter