Chapter seventeen

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person’s point of view

Morning – Suga’s apartment

Sana woke up first she didn’t find Hajoon next to her and it made her panic. She directly walked to the living room where she saw him sitting on Chayeoung’s lap. She sighed in relief and watched them as she leaned on the door.

Hajoon was the first to notice her and he rushed to give her a tight hug “Mom I have three cousins!” he cheered “I want to play with them and dad said that we have a swimming pool, outdoor games, and so many toys”

“Okay sweetie take a breath” she kneeled and cupped his face “but first I want to introduce you to you grandparents” she looked at Chaeyoung who smiled at her warmly “take me to them, please”

“Your wish is my command” he side hugged her and kissed her temple while Hajoon watched them with his innocent eyes before he looked at Lucy who was sitting on the couch “I miss my kitty” he pouted.

“I will buy you a new one don’t worry”

“Really?” Hajoon cheered “I have the best dad ever”

“Chaeyoung, like this Hajoon will be spoiled” Sana whined.

“It’s fine~ I want to make him and you happy. That’s my purpose in life now”

Sana grinned at me before he kissed her cheek.

~~

Minatozaki’s household

Aimi was preparing the breakfast while Akira was reading the newspaper. Their life became so much boring after Sana was gone. She was washing the tomato when the doorbell rang. She dried her hands with the washcloth. She sighed when Akira didn’t pay any attention and kept focusing on reading. He became like this and it broke Aimi’s heart.

She walked to the front door and a gasp left with wide eyes, looking right at them.

Sana had tears in her eyes, Hajoon was standing in front of her staring at his grandmother with a soft smile “mom” how much Sana missed saying this word.

Words left Aimi. She stared into those bright brown eyes as Sana stepped forward. She cupped her daughter's face but couldn’t will her lips to move. As if she is stuck underwater, everything was slow and warbled.

Chaeyoung carried Hajoon and the two watched this emotional moment silently.

“My Sana?” Aimi spoke and Sana nodded, she sniffed and looked at Hajoon.

“This is Hajoon, our son”

Aimi’s happiness couldn’t be described by words “Akiraaa~” she called

“What? Wha-Ahh” the older came nagging, he froze when he saw Sana standing in front of him.

“Dad” Sana rushed crying like a lost child who just found his parents. He took his daughter in a warm swaddle of his chest and arms. She didn't want to leave. It felt as if when she was in his arms all her pain went away - mental and physical.

Chaeyoung handed Hajoon to his grandmother who stared at her grandchild's face “he looks just like you”

Chaeyoung shrugged his shoulder and smiled shyly before he looked at Sana who was still in her father’s embrace.

After a few minutes of emotional greeting, Sana went to her room. Everything was in its place including her outfit, books, and stuff.

“If you want I can send some men to bring your stuff from that mansion” Chaeyoung suggested.

Sana frowned and looked at him “I don’t want anything from that mansion!” she raged “mentioning it frightens me Chaeyoung” she cried and all can Chaeyoung do is hug her and apologize.

“Fine, I will buy you many things I promise. I won’t mention that place again, I am sorry”

Sana nodded before she hugged him back. She closed her eyes and prayed that she can get over what happened without having to tell Chaeyoung or anyone. But Sana was feeling bad and depressed. She went through so many bad days especially the night Myungsoo forced her to sleep with him. She feels sick every time she remembers him.

But how much she can hide this from her husband?

~~

Son’s mansion – garden – sunset time

“Let’s go come on,” Jeongyeon said he threw Daehan in the air followed by Minguk and Manse.

“STOP~” Momo whined because she was scared that they might fall “I am taking care of four kids, not three~” she laughed looking at them sitting on Jeongyeon’s back on the grass.

“Mom, who is that?” Manse asked.

Momo and Jeongyeon looked at the mansion’s main gate “I am not hallucinating right?” the latter said as he got up.

Chaeyoung was smiling proudly at them while Sana ran toward Momo who was still in a state of shock. Their friendship

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter