Chapter nine

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sir, you called me” Haru bowed, fear shown on her face. She was fidgeting with her fingers behind her back as she watched him handing her a white envelope.

“You worked hard, thank you for giving Sana the spoiled pregnancy test and lying to the police that day. I am proud of you” he leaned in, his face a few inches away from hers “I don’t know if you know this about me but I don’t hurt women at all but if you think of stabbing me in my back or betray me I will do surgery for you, turn you to a man then kill you with my hands” Haru yelped and nodded “you can go now puppy”

Sana, on the other hand, was walking around the mansion, she silently prayed for God that his nightmare will end soon and Chaeyoung becomes healthy. She hid behind the wall when she saw Myungsoo walking to his car “Chaeyoung? Yes, I am not worried about him. He is null”

She heard him talking on the phone; hearing this with her ears frightened her. She hopped in her car and followed Myungsoo to wherever he is going.

She watched him enter his hideout and she followed him in as the door didn’t close completely. The warehouse was dark and cold. She did her best to not get caught and eavesdrop.

‘What are those?’ she thoughts while hiding between wood boxes she was about to open one.

“Your parents didn’t teach you that eavesdropping is bad Sana?” Myungsoo said as he stood behind her. He kicked one of the boxes causing it to fall. She gasped when she found rifles, guns, and grenades. She looked around and more than ten men were surrounding her.

“Everyone, please leave. I need to talk with Miss Sana” he smirked “alone”

Sana yelped as she was dragged to Myungsoo's private office. He forced her to sit on the couch while she watched him with angry eyes.

“Welcome to my kingdom!” he turned around with his hands up in the air “you came to hell with your own feet Sana”

“I am not a devil-like you, I won’t stay here,” she said as she walked to the door.

“Fine! Then let me call my men and tell them to blow up the whole mansion”

“What are you?” she was puzzled.

“A guy that has nothing to lose, and all I want is power” he walked closer to her “but I have many barriers to remove it’s so exhausting,” he said dramatically “but above all of that I want one thing… You”

“Myungsoo! I am your sister in law! I am in love with Chaeyoung”

“NO YOU ARE NOT!” he hollered “You don’t love that infertile sick person! I am stronger and better!”

“How did you know?” Sana was confused “Myungsoo why are you like this? Why do you hate your brothers?”

“Why do I hate them?” he chuckled “because I am always compared to them that I forgot what am I! Be talented like Chaeyoung. Be smart like Jeongyeon. Why you don’t have your father’s skills? I got these questions every single day. At school, college even when I went to military service and the commander remembered my brothers and praised them. I am mentioned because I am their brother; No one mentioned me because they know me”

“So you became a monster?”

“I am not” he stated “I am nothing more than a visionary with a dream. I don't care what you think of me as long as you obey. I acknowledge that I have odd methods, but they work. I want power” he held his phone and shook it “with one call now I can kill whoever I want or kidnap and that satisfies me sooo much”

“You are a psycho”

“I am a victim and my brothers are the predators”

“No, they are not”

Myungsoo ruffled his hair angrily and stared at Sana’s eyes with his dark evil ones “you said you love Chaeyoung huh? Let’s see what would you do to protect him” he showed her a video on his phone taken by a sniper on their neighbor’s roof, Chaeyoung was standing by the bedroom’s window look “with one call he will shoot and boom Chaeyoung is dead; You thought I didn’t see you following me? Or that I left the door open accidentally?”

“Chaeyoung” she breathed, Myungsoo sensed the love from her voice and how tears formed in her eyes as soon as she saw him on screen “please don’t hurt him”

“Do what I say and I won’t” he muted a bit “Don’t do something stupid and tell the police or anyone; Leave now and I wait for my call, partner”

Sana rushed to her car, her hands and legs were shaking and luckily her parents’ house was near. She didn’t hesitate to visit them.

“What’s wrong Sana?” Aimi asked as Sana hugged her mother tightly “nothing I missed you” she smiled “I am a bit tired I will go to my room; I miss it too”

“I guess she fought with her husband” Aimi guessed.

“Let me call hi- “ Akira was about to call Chaeyoung but he got stopped by his wife.

“It’s not our business honey, let them solve their problems alone” they smiled and stared at Sana’s room. The latter was sitting on her bed, crying non-stop as she recalled her conversation with Myungsoo.

A few minutes later…

The big room was suffocating Chaeyoung. He regrets yelling at Sana and didn’t hesitate to call her but she didn’t pick up as she was in a deep sleep.

“Hello mother, is Sana at home?” Chaeyoung asked Aimi.

“Yes, she is sleeping in her room”

“I am coming”

~~

Chaeyoung came holding a red flower, he shyly entered the house. He greeted his in-laws before he went to Sana’s room. He smiled when he saw her sleeping on her twin-sized bed. He covered her and sat beside her. Chaeyoung caressed her soft hair as he cried silently, he placed the flower in her hand and she stirred in her sleep.

“Chaeyoung?” she gasped while sitting down.

“Yeah” he sniffed “I am sorry I was a fool for yelling at you”

She cupped his face and grinned “yes you are”

They laughed while she sniffed the flower “thank you”

Sana cupped Chaeyoung’s cheeks, and kissed him deeply and roughly while she gripped his jacket’s lapel as he devoured with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter