Chapter sixteen

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update, I had much work to finish because I am working from home because of quarantine. Enjoy this chapter, two or three chapters are left so I hope you like this story ^_^

And don't forget to check my new blog: I need a co-author

Third person’s point of view

 

Sana kissed Hajoon’s head as the latter fell asleep after a long tiring day. She too was about to sleep when she heard a few knocks on the door, she unlocked it just to see a messy drunk Myungsoo in front of her “come with me or I swear I will make your son wake up and you will regret what will happen next”

“Coming,” she said before she grabbed her purple pajama robe and followed him. His room was a mess, broken mirror on the floor the same as the vanity.

Myungsoo locked the door behind her and leaned on it. Sana was frightened, it wasn’t something new to her but something looked odd today and her hands were shaking as she stared more at his intense stares, he looked at the whiskey in his hand then at Sana/

“You told my Hajoon that his father might come back?”

“Hajoon knows that you are not his father. I don’t want to lie to him”

Myungsoo cursed lowly and walked to her “five years passed and your beloved husband did nothing to find you” he chuckled “I gave you a mansion and everything you wanted yet you still ignore me and talk about him?”

“Nothing can change my love for him” she stated “and will take an eternity for me to like you”

Myungsoo gritted his teeth and walked to her his face was so close to her, he inhaled her beautiful scent “I always liked your perfume” he soft-spoken “how much I hate him for staying in your heart” he muted a bit “but not anymore” he continued as he pushed her to the bed. Sana tried to fight back and push him away but damn, Myungsoo was drunk and strong “if you stopped me I will kill your son in front of you” he whispered. Sana looked at him shockingly before he dove into her neck, leaving wet kisses and love marks that she hates as he undressed her while all she can do is muffle her screams and cry silently.

~~

Myungsoo collapsed on the bed while Sana goes up, she wore her pajama with shaking hands, she walked to her room and directly to the bathroom. She took a long warm shower, rubbing her body with the loofah wishing she can erase the bruises he left on her arm and chest. She cried as she sat in the shower’s corner praying that she can be saved.

 

Morning

Dahyun was sitting with Hajoon when Sana joined, the latter was pale the blank expression on her face freaked Dahyun out “it looks like you are sick ma’am” she said and looked at the bodyguard “I will check her temperature”

“Ma’am please no” he stated “you are not allowed”

“She is sick!” Dahyun raged “I will take her to the bathroom” she continued as she walked with Sana to the bathroom. She locked the door and made Sana sit on the closed toilet “What happened?”

“Can you call my husband?” Sana begged, tears already forming in her eyes “his name is Son Chaeyoung he has a factory in Ansan. That guy Myungsoo is his brother and he has been kidnapping us for four years. Please help me”

Dahyun gasped and nodded “I will” she repeated as the bodyguard knocked on the door. The two left the room and Dahyun smiled at him “she is better, just rest ma’am”

Sana kissed Hajoon’s head and went to her room. Flashback of last night came to her mind and she curled her legs up to her chest, she sobbed before she slowly fell into a deep sleep.

~~

Chaeyoung’s point of view

I visited the factory to finish some paper works with Seolhyun. I was in the office when someone knocked on the door and a short black haired girl bowed to me as she stood beside Seolhyun.

“My name is Kim Dahyun, can we talk?”

“Sure have a seat,” I said and watched her sit down, I can see how uneasy and anxious is.

“Someone needs your help”

I was confused “who? Are you from Ansan? I can hire you an-“

“Sana is in danger”

My lips parted upon hearing her name, I loosened my shoulder s nad took a deep breath “how do you know her? What’s wrong with her?”

“I don’t know she looked pale today, I guess something bad happened” she yelped “you are her husband”

I nodded and grabbed my phone “change of plan Suga, we will break in tonight” I said staring at Dahyun “and you need to be protected, if Myungsoo found out that you helped me he will go crazy” I muted a bit “How do you know her may I ask?”

“I teach her son, he is such a smart kid” she smiled.

“What’s his name?” I yelped.

“Hajoon”

I laughed and sat back “She will be with me tonight,” I said confidently “And mark my words”

~~

Night

I wore a black hoodie, pants, mask, and cap. I was waiting near the mansion where the bodyguards can’t see me. The weather was cold and I was shaking but we have a plan and she will be mine tonight and nothing can stop me.

“Are you ready Taehyung?” Suga said through the earpiece mic.

“And they will go to sleep in one, two, three,” he said as he along with two men shot the bodyguards with tranquilizer gun “it’s clear you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter