Chapter twelve

An arranged marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Simultaneously Jeongyeon arrived, he saw Myungsoo waiting outside Chaeyoung’s room. The doctor and nurses came out “his condition is back to normal now” he sighed “it looks like you affect him very well” he chuckled while patting Myungsoo’s shoulder. As soon as the doctor and the nurses left Jeongyeon pinned his younger brother to the wall.

“What did you do to him?” he growled.

Siwon was about to pull his gun out of his pant but he was stopped by Myungsoo.

“What? I just talked to him” he laughed “I guess I affect him more than you do right?”

“Don’t you ever think of coming here again” Jeongyeon threatened as he let him go “now leave, I will take care of him”

Myungsoo nodded and walked away followed by Siwon.

Meanwhile, nurse Sunkyu and doctor Jim were standing in one of the hospital’s They were the one who accompanied Myungsoo to the hideout. They were facing each other and everyone can say that they were arguing.

Myungsoo hid behind the wall along with Siwon as they eavesdropped.

“Jim! I can’t even sleep! I can’t believe that you are living your life normally!” she bickered “you already bought a nice car! I haven’t touched the suitcase yet!”

“We can’t do anything Sunkyu! You saw how dangerous this man is and we can’t win over him!”

Myungsoo smirked at Siwon and nodded.

“I can’t handle it anymore! I will tell Chaeyoung’s brother that Sana is alive and pregnant” she walked away and Myungsoo showed up in front of Jim who yelped in fear.

“Shush,” the latter said and followed Sunkyu.

He reached her before she can enter Chaeyoung’s room “S-sir” she stuttered.

Myungsoo eyes the ‘Staff only’ room “you have your ID card, right?”

Sunkyu nodded before she entered the room with him. It was full of medical supplies “what’s your problem, Sunkyu?”

“I just-“

“More than three months passed and you didn’t get over what happened”

“I can’t sleep sir, I feel that I made something bad and I can’t live with this secret anymore”

“Oh~” Myungsoo awed dramatically “you are really an amazing person” he walked around in the room. He grabbed the black gloves he keeps in the inside pocket of his jacket and wore it “people pretend to be nice and kind-hearted. I don’t understand you, what you gain from being like this?”

“How about you? What you gain from being like this?” she asked without turning around. Myungsoo laughed and stood behind her.

“Power and money” he whispered “I am able to have anything and everything I want”

“And if things didn’t go in your way?” she asked as she showed him his phone.

“112” he read.

“I told you I can get anything I want I have odd methods, but they work” he muted a bit “like now”

Myungsoo wrapped an oxygen mask tube around Sunkyu’s neck. He strangled her hard. As much as she tried to fight him she couldn’t it after a solid one minute she caught her last breath before her body gave up and she stopped moving. Myungsoo let her body fall on the floor before he climbed on a chair he hung the tube to the ceiling and watching he body swing left and right “you forced me to do it” he said before he left the room.

Siwon was waiting for him outside, he yelped when he saw him leaving alone “is she… Dead?”

Myungsoo nodded and described what happened to his best friend who gasped “So you made it look like a suicide?”

“Yup, genius aren’t I?

“Yeah” Siwon faked a laugh and watched him ride his van.

~~

A loud scream echoed in the third floor, Jim rushed to the source of the sound and gasped when he saw a nurse staring at Sunkyu’s corpse hanging from the ceiling.

‘Myungsoo’ he thought as he knew that he is ed up and there is no way he can run away from Myungsoo’s evilness.

~~

A few days later…

Shaking eyelids and fingers moving.

These movements were able to make the nurse gasp and call for the doctor who rushed to Chaeyoung “he is awake, call Jeongyeon”

In no time everyone arrived at the hospital such as Jeongyeon, Nayeon, and Momo. They entered the room just to see Chaeyoung looking at his doctor.

“Brother” Jeongyeon almost cried when he saw his brother’s eyes finally looking at him.

“We removed the cast and now Chaeyoung can move his arm and leg; he needs some physical treatment” he comforted Jeongyeon “Chaeyoung is my miracle” the doctor bragged “And I am so proud of him”

“So are we” Nayeon added while holding his hand.

“Where is Sana?” he asked “where is she?” he looked at each one of them but he got no reply “Jeongyeon where is Sana?” he said loudly “Why no one is answering?”

“She couldn’t make it” Momo wailed.

“I am sorry Chaeyoung” Jeongyeon comforted him.

Chaeyoung was still trying to understand what is happening. He has been sleeping for four months after a car accident with Sana. He was injured the most while Sana didn’t make it.

Chaeyoung’s point of view

The panic starts like a tightening of the chest, as if the muscles are trying not to let another breath in, but instead to die. Then the breath comes, shallow, lungs unable to move much against

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter