Part 9

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came and, Hyewon woke up to the light that was coming through her room. She rubbed her eyes and then as she looked at her right, her eyes then bore an image of the person she thought she was just dreaming that night. She stared at Eunbi who was peacefully sleeping, she then slowly touched her face, just slightly for her not to be awake. Although she didn’t wake her up intentionally, Eunbi stirred on her spot as she felt her touch. Eunbi slowly opened her eyes, she smiled at the person who woke her up, “Hi” she told her.

 

“Sorry, I woke you up” Hyewon said apologetically.

 

Eunbi once again smiled at her told her in a very low voice, “its fine”

 

They were just staring at each other and weren’t paying attention to anything else but them when someone just opened the door to Hyewon’s room. “Okay! Wake up---- Oops! Sorry seems like you guys were having a moment!” Hyewon’s mom just barged in.

 

Hyewon made a face as she groaned, “Mom!” she whined. Her mom chuckled, “Let’s eat, I made breakfast” she said then left their room.

 

Hyewon just let out a small “tsk” in response to what her mother just did, Eunbi chuckled as she pinched Hyewon’s cheeks, “You like making fun of me huh” she said in a muffled voice.

 

Eunbi grinned and told her, “Maybe?” Hyewon rolled her eyes, but it was immediately changed to a big smile as she received a morning kiss from Eunbi. “Good?” Hyewon just smiled wider at that.

 

Eunbi then pulled Hyewon from her bed, and both went to the kitchen for breakfast that was prepared by Hyewon’s mom. Hyewon then started to bicker with her mom as her mom started to about what she just arrived to in her room. Eunbi was then on smiles as she was watching them bicker in front of her, and then after that it was Eunbi that her mom talked to, like she started to tell her stories from Hyewon’s childhood. Well, there’s one thing for sure, that probably was the most embarrassing breakfast from Hyewon, probably the hardest too.

 

Eunbi then offered herself to wash the dishes as she probably wanted for both Hyewon and her mom to talk amongst themselves.

 

“You take care of yourself, hmm?” said her mom as she gave her a hug.

 

“Are you leaving already, Mom?” she asked as she saw her mom was getting ready.

 

Her mom looked at her apologetically as she nodded. “I’m sorry honey. They need me at the research center at the hospital. Hyewon’s mom is a doctor by the way and that hospital is theirs and is found in France, and also Hyewon’s mom is a French national. That’s why some of Hyewon’s facial feature aren’t much of Asian.

 

Hyewon understood that of course and so she smiled. “No mom, it’s okay” Eunbi then had finished what she was doing and so she joined them in the living room.

 

Hyewon’s mom then shifted her eyes to her, “Take care of this girl while I’m away okay?” she told Eunbi.

 

Eunbi smiled at her, “Of course, ma’am”

 

“It’s mom”

 

“Pardon?” she asked again.

 

“You should call me Mom” said Hyewon’s mom. Well, it was what Eunbi used to call her years ago before, but well that incident happened.

 

Eunbi chuckled, “Okay mom”

 

Hyewon’s mom smiled, “Better” she then went to Eunbi and gave her a hug.

 

They both then ushered her mom to the door as she was about to leave. Hyewon’s mom then gave them both one last hug as farewell. She then went on her way as she told them a word or two. All that’s left is the two of them as they watch the back of the person leaving.

 

Now that’s Hyewon’s mom have left, “Hey baby, I have to leave still. Unnie still need my help” Eunbi told Hyewon.

 

Hyewon, “Oh yes of course. Ah” Hyewon was trailing and Eunbi smiled at her. She knows what Hyewon is taking her time.

 

“Just take me home as compensation” Eunbi told Hyewon in a joking manner.

 

Hyewon smiled at her, “I love you” she blurted out once again.

 

Eunbi chuckled, “I know baby, but take me home first. I smell like , I need my bath. I didn’t get to take a bath last night because of you!” she said as she scrunched her nose at Hyewon.

 

Hyewon grinned, “Oh, forget about taking a bath. I’m still going to love you even if you smell like !”

 

Eunbi then started to slap Hyewon’s arm as she start to laugh. Hyewon though just pulled Eunbi and so she took her home.

 It was Monday since she found out everything about Eunbi and she was still thinking about everything. Well, It’s not that she can just forget easily. She acted like everything was normal but sometimes she would just space out that Eunbi had to pull her back. When asked if something was wrong she just tell her it’s nothing and she just need sleep. Eunbi would then just let it go. Hyewon was thankful that Eunbi never tried to force her into things. Although, she already had told everyone in the group what her mother had told her and like how she reacted to it, that’s how they reacted too. That’s why they didn’t question her about her acting weird this week, because they already know what was bothering her mind.

 

Lunch time was over and Hyewon looked at Eunbi who was still texting. “We’re going to be late baby” she told her.

 

And Eunbi looked at her, “Let’s cut classes. I just informed Gaeun unnie”

 

Hyewon then had a questioning look on her face, “What for?”

 

Eunbi stood up and went to her, “To unwind? Come on baby, let’s go” and so Hyewon just let Eunbi pull her to wherever they were going.

 In the end, it was Hyewon who took her car for the reason that she didn’t want of course, Eunbi to drive, and Eunbi didn’t have a plan anyway. So everything now would be her idea. Now, they are playing in an arcade found in town that’s near the university.

 

They had already played a lot of games in which it was mostly Hyewon winning. She can be a bit competitive you know, and Eunbi isn’t an exception. Eunbi would just always pout whenever she loses and will go on to the next game, that’s what is ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter