Part 1

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie!” Chaewon called for Eunbi who was waiting at the entrance of the school, It’s the first day of school and Eunbi just transferred to the school Chaewon was attending. Eunbi is Chaewon’s cousin and she just arrived in the Philippines last week as she was told to attend the university that was ran by their family, it’s already her last year and she was already expecting this to happen. This would actually already a part of her training as someone who would be responsible of the school maybe after she graduates, this school would be entrusted to her although her sister Gaeun already is handling the school already.  

 

Eunbi waved her hand as soon as she saw Chaewon, she smiled at her and gave her a big hug and told her, “I missed you little cousin!” she gushed and even inspected Chaewon. “Wow, you’re this big already?” she added.

 

Chaewon chuckled, “I’m taller than you now unnie” she emphasized the word taller.

 

Eunbi then rolled her eyes and it made Chaewon laugh at her, “Should we go to Gaeun unnie? You still don’t have your schedule right unnie?” she asked.

 

“Oh right, I forgot to ask unnie last night” she replied to Chaewon. Chaewon grinned at Eunbi and then they went.

 

On their way, they bumped into someone who was running, “I’m sorry!” she said as she as picked the papers she was holding that was scattered on the floor, As both Eunbi and Chaewon was helping the said girl, Chaewon recognized her, “Yena unnie hasn’t changed a bit, I see” she muttered and Yena looked up.

 

“Oh, Chaewon-ah!” she said and then she was about to say something when she saw the girl who was beside Chaewon, she squinted her eyes for a bit and then it seemed like there was a light bulb on her head, and then her eyes went like really wide, “Eunbi-unnie?!!” she shouted and then afterwards she covered after she realized what she just did.

 

Eunbi chuckled and patted Yena’s shoulders, “Still clumsy, huh. Choi Yena” When Eunbi was still studying in the Philippines, Yena was one of the club members of the dance club where Eunbi was the leader, well until Chaeyeon replaced her when she went abroad.

 

“When did you arrive unnie?” Yena asked still gushing at the fact that Eunbi was standing in front of her.

 

Eunbi shrugged, “Last week” and then she looked at Yena who looked like she was supposed to do something but was interrupted, “seems like you have something to do still, I have a lot to ask but let’s catch next time” she said then she pointed at the papers.

 

Yena then looked at them and like she remembered something, she looked rushed, “Oh, right. Alright unnie, gotta go then. I have to give someone her schedule” after she said that she ran.

 

As Yena was running, Chaewon shouted, “Is that for Hyewon-unnie?!”

 

Yena shouted back, “Yeah, that idiot forgot it at our dorm!” and then she was gone.

 

Chaewon then chuckled, “Yokshi, Hyewon-unnie” she said.

 

“Who’s Hyewon?” Eunbi then asked.

 

Chaewon then looked at Eunbi, “Ah, Yena-unnie’s bestfriend” Eunbi unnie then nodded and then she grabbed Chaewon telling her the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter