Part 2

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At first, Eunbi wasn’t able to respond and she immediately apologized to her as she stood straight up from their position earlier, “Sorry!” she told her but she replied with a nod. She was about to leave when a running Yena shouted.

 

“Kang Hyewon! There you are!” said Yena while catching her breath. She didn’t know Eunbi was there because her head was bowed down when she was catching her breath. “Seriously, I have been looking for you since this morning!”

 

Hyewon was grinning at Yena and she got a roll of eyes in return. Yena then handed the schedule she supposedly should have given this morning if only Hyewon was found, “Here bud, come one bud, you do know you need your schedule on the first day” Eunbi was on the side and was just looking at them.

 

Hyewon then looked at her schedule and stared at it first and to Yena, “I already memorized this as soon as I saw it so I was fine, and you do know that I barely attend my classes.” She said then gave back her schedule to Yena who looked like she just remembered that.

 

Eunbi then fake coughed and that stole the attention of the two people talking in front of her just a while ago, two of them then looked at her and Yena, “Eunbi unnie?  what are you doing here?” Yena asked like she wasn’t there like a lot earlier than her, well it’s her charm, yeah, that’s reasonable enough.

 

Hyewon then spoke, “Stupid, she was already here before you even arrived. Did your eyes gone bad?” Hyewon asked without filter that made Yena pout. Hyewon chuckled and then she told Yena, “Ya, I’ll go first” then even before Yena could reply she already was on her way.

 

“YA! Where are you going again?!” Yena shouted but all she got was a wave from Hyewon.

 

She then looked back at Eunbi, and she shyly scratched the back of her head, “I’m sorry about that unnie, she’s just a little weird but she’s nice” she told Eunbi but Eunbi laughed at her.

 

“So she’s your bestfriend, How come I haven’t heard about her once when I was in here in the Philippines?” she asked Yena as she pulled Yena as they walk.

 

Yena raised her brows, “Eh? I’m pretty sure I told everyone about my bestfriend though?” she replied. Eunbi was about to reply when she was interrupted by Yena, “Hang on unnie, why were you with that weirdo earlier?”

 

“Ah, just a coincidence” she replied, she didn’t really want to tell about what just happened there. It’s just embarrassing for her, and also Hyewon’s last line was just too much to be told. Then, she just pulled Yena who was talking to her but she gave Hyewon once last glance before she was completely gone. She’s pretty sure she felt some kind of familiarity but it’s impossible since she doesn’t know her. “Let’s go, my treat” she told Yena and then Yena’s eyes twinkled because of what she said and so she laughed at her before she pulled her once again.

Now that both of them were in the Cafeteria, Eunbi first asked Yena what she wanted to eat and she told her that anything’s fine and so she bought a lot which just made Yena’s eyes gone wide. “Why did you buy so many unnie?!” said Yena but then now, she almost done eating everything that was on her table.

 

Eunbi then scoffed, “Why did I buy so many, huh?” she said with full sarcasm and Yena just grinned at her.

 

Two people then sat on their table and one of them spoke, “Did you not eat at home?” she said then stole the hamburger Yena was holding.

 

“Sakura unnie!” said Yena and then she pouted, and so Chaeyeon just patted her shoulders and so Yena told her Hi. Sakura then looked at Eunbi and said, “Long time no see, Eunbi-unnie!”

 

Eunbi grinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter