Part 10

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon just threw herself on her bed after she confirmed from Sho that Eunbi has arrived safely at their home. She sighed and stared at the ceiling as she let some thoughts cloud her mind for the time being. After like some time she heard a knock on her door although she left it open. She then turned her head to her bestfriend who was leaning on her door way.

 

“So?” said Yena as she was looking at Hyewon.

 

Hyewon sat up straight on her bed, “I told her everything” she said.

 

Yena nodded her head, “So that’s why you look awful” she said in a matter of fact.

 

Hyewon chuckled and she glared at Yena afterwards, “Oh, shut up”

 

Yena smiled at her, “It’s okay to cry, bud” She said that because she knows that as usual her bestfriend is trying to act like everything’s fine.

 

Hyewon looked down and spoke in a very small voice. “I know” and Yena knew she had to hug her friend. Hyewon didn’t want to cry, but as soon as Yena gave her a hug she poured everything out.

“Was that Sho?” Gaeun asked Eunbi as she arrived from to their house.

 

“Yeah” she said as she didn’t even look her in the eye.

 

Gaeun sensed something was wrong because the Eunbi she remembers would about her asking anything about Sho. “Hey, what’s wrong?” she asked her sister who has her head down.

 

Gaeun looked so worried that she went closer to Eunbi, but then Eunbi looked at her in the eye with tears filled in it, “Unnie, why didn’t you tell me?” she asked with spite in her voice even though it’s almost cracking.

 

Gaeun didn’t know what her sister was talking about that’s why she looked confused, “What is it? What are you talking about?” she asked confused.

 

Eunbi wiped the tears flowing on her cheeks, “About me and Hyewon”

 

Gaeun’s face then softened as she lowered her arms. She didn’t know what to say because it’s true. All she got to say was, “I’m so sorry, I had to do it”

 

“That’s it? You’re not going to defend yourself unnie? Not going to give me explanations?” she asked her voice breaking. Gaeun wanted to explain herself but nothing came out of . Eunbi then just closed her eyes and turned her back at her sister who seemed to have no intentions of answering her.

 

Eunbi went to her room and locked her door. She went to her bed, and cried her heart out from everything she heard today. She does understand where Hyewon was coming from when she was telling her everything but, there’s just that certain feeling that you can’t shake off.

The next day.

Sakura was talking to Chaeyeon as they pass by the hallway when Chaeyeon suddenly looked somewhere and had a sad smile on her face, Sakura then followed her line of sight and also she had stared at the person who Chaeyeon had a sad smile for.

 

Chaeyeon then looked at Sakura and told her, “I think you should give Hyewon some company”

 

Sakura then looked at her, “How about you, I can’t let you do that alone” she told Chaeyeon pertaining to the thing they had to do.

 

Chaeyeon shook her head, “This can be done later, friend comes first or should I say family comes first. She doesn’t say it but I know that you’re the older sister Hyewon would have wanted” said Chaeyeon as Chaeyeon smiled at her. “And I know that you want to comfort her”

 

Sakura then smiled and held Chaeyeon’s hand as she caressed it using her thumb, “You know me to well” Chaeyeon smiled, Sakura then kissed her quick, “Got to go then baby” and Chaeyeon nodded.

 

Chaeyeon followed Sakura who was running to Hyewon through her eyes. Sakura shocked Hyewon that she almost dropped the coffee that she was drinking, and so Hyewon cursed her but Sakura was busy laughing at her, Chaeyeon shook her head at her fiancé dorkiness.  

Hyewon glared at her again and Sakura raised her hand, “Hello loner, can I sit here?” she asked pointing at the seat that wasn’t occupied beside Hyewon.

 

“Yes you can and I’m not a loner unnie, I just want peace” she told Sakura and slapped Sakura’s arms after she sat beside her. “And that’s for earlier”

 

Sakura rubbed her arms as she laughed, but after sometime it went quiet, and Sakura spoke. “So? What happened yesterday?” she asked although she already heard from her older brother.

 

“Unnie, I’m sure Sho already told you” Hyewon answered.

 

Sakura ears perked, “Anyway that aside, it’s still a mystery how Sho nii-san allows you to just call him by his name without honorifics at all. We’re close but when I just call him Sho, I think he’ll kill me” her last statement was a joke, Sho loves his sisters as a matter of fact.

 

Hyewon shrugged, “I don’t know, I called him that since we met and I heard no complains”

 

Sakura then made a face, “But anyway, he blushes when its Gaeun unnie that call him his name” and now she starts to brother behind his back.

 

Hyewon chuckled, “Oh yeah, every ing time” and then they shared laughs. Hyewon then looked serious after a moment, “About Eunbi, yeah I already told her everything and I’m giving her time whatever decision she’ll have I’ll----” she was cut after her phone rang and it was Gaeun unnie.

 

She then answered the phone call,

Hyewon: Oh unnie? Why?

 

Gaeun: *sobs* H-Hyewon-ah, t-they -- *sobs*

 

Hyewon got alerted, She then looked at Sakura who doesn’t know what was going on that’s why she turned it into speaker phone, “Unnie, calm down and tell me everything in detail”

 

She then heard Gaeun breath out heavily on the on the other line, “I went out for a bit and I came home with our house like it was turned upside down, I looked everywhere but Eunbi wasn’t here”

 

Hyewon then gritted her teeth, “Unnie, don’t worry I’ll do everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter