Part 3

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rise and shine baby!

                                Good morning! I love you!

Oh? You’re awake already? That’s new!

                                HAHA! I wanted to see you, that’s why! I’m already at school by the way, where are you?

Really?! Wait a minute then, coming!

                                Hurry up baby, I miss you already J

Silly, we just saw each other yesterday.

                                That’s not enough baby!

Okay okay! Wait a minute then. I love you!

“Been a while since I saw that phone” said Yena to Hyewon when she saw the girl intently looking at her phone. She was actually going to shock Hyewon but she stopped midway when she saw it. “You’re reading them again?” she further asked.

 

Hyewon faintly smiled, “Yeah” she answered and then she hid her phone once again.

 

Yena was intently looking at Hyewon which Hyewon felt awkward with, “What?” she asked Yena.

 

“Still not going to change your mind?” she asked Hyewon, she expected Hyewon to quickly answer her but then Hyewon stared at nothing.

 

Hyewon sighed, “I don’t know bud” she told her.

 

Yena then shrugged off the topic and changed it, “Aren’t you going to class?” then she looked at her watch. It’s almost time for her first class and so she cursed, “Geez, I thought It’s still early” and then she rushed to her room to get her things, she first glared at Hyewon who was laughing at her, “I’ll go first then!” and then she ran as fast as she could. Hyewon was then left in their dorm room shaking her head.

 

“What a dork” and then, she also started to get ready, she’s already late with her first class and so she’s just taking her time to get ready, anyways she doesn’t need to listen to her classes in order to pass it. That’s how smart she is. If only attending classes isn’t required, she wouldn’t even dare to attend them anymore. She already has her fair share of Yena’s cursing because she doesn’t even need to sweat when it comes to passing her subjects.

For example, right now. Hyewon has her head bowed down on her seat when the professor in front is teaching the process of answering the certain problem on the board. Until her supposed seatmate tapped her shoulder which made her jerk on her seat. She was then told, “You were called to answer the problem on the board”

 

She then flicked her eyes open and closely looked at the problem that she was supposed to answer. She then sighed when she got enough look at the problem. She then took the pen her professor was holding, the professor then probably already knew who the person she just told to answer when she got to see who just stood up. Hyewon actually is a valuable person in the school, the top interschool debate participant who always had the school win the trophy for years now and more. She then confidently answered it without sweat and then she gave back the pen to the professor, who had a knowing smile on her face. And then she told the class, “Okay then, I’m allowing you guys to sleep on my class if you can be as smart as her” she told that to the class jokingly, and so the class groaned because that’s just impossible.

 

Who the hell wants a mathematics subject early in the morning anyway, that just . Hyewon then just shrugged and oh well, listened in the remaining time. Although, sometimes people does hate her for what she is but they can’t deny how cool she is too. She’s nice, but she’s not a people person. You can ask her though to teach you, she’ll do it but she can’t teach for goodness sake.

 

The class ended with her being called by her professor, not to be scolded but was just asked about something related about how she answered the problem, and after that she was allowed to leave. Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter