End

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya! Ya! You’re not allowed to be here unnie!” Eunbi and Chaeyeon heard Yena speak at the door as she was just peaking her head out not letting that person to come inside and eventually Yena went outside and locked the door.

 

Eunbi chuckled, “That obviously was Sakura, that goof” Chaeyeon smiled at her as she heard her soon to be beau’s name. That’s right it’s their wedding day today. It’s been three years since both of them graduated, although they were supposed to be married last year as planned. Sakura wanted Chaeyeon to explore more before getting married. Sakura actually continued studying but she continued in the field of medicine after completing degree in chemical engineering.

 

They still heard Yena and Sakura bickering in front of the door and so Eunbi went instead, and she probably told Sakura something that made her shut up. Eunbi also then told Sakura to wait at her room that Chaeyeon isn’t going anywhere so she would wait and rest before the ceremony.

 

Chaeyeon then heard Sakura yell from the door, “ANATA GA DAISUKI- DAYO! SEE YOU LATER BABY!”

 

Chaeyeon laughed, “NADO SARANGHAE!” Yena and Eunbi then went inside as it seems that Sakura left after she heard from Chaeyeon.

 

Yena flatly sat on her chair like she was tired from speaking with Sakura. “How did you manage to let her walk away unnie?” asked Yena to Eunbi.

 

Eunbi grinned, “Sakura isn’t the type of person to listen, you should just scare her away” Yena then nodded her head, “makes sense”

 

And she looked at Chaeyeon, “So? What does our wedded to be feeling right now?”

 

Chaeyeon smiled and she shrugged, “I don’t know actually. We both have been just waiting for this to happen that I don’t know how to feel now. Well, if I really have to answer that my answer would be that I’m excited and I can’t wait to marry the person who I love from the bottom of my heart” she answered dreamily.

 

Both Yena and Eunbi were smiling at her as she answered Yena’s question. The three of them then heard a knock from the door and it turned out to be Wonyoung as she poked her head inside. “I came to check Chaeyeon-unnie” she said as she went inside as Yena told her to.

 

She then gave Chaeyeon a hug and she stared at her. “You look beautiful unnie. Sakura unnie is dying to see you by the way”

 

Chaeyeon snickered, “I know baby girl, your older sister even tried to sneak here”  

 

Eunbi then asked, “What’s that goof doing now?”

 

Wonyoung grinned, “Impatiently waiting, and continuously drinking water as she feels nervous” Wonyoung chuckled in between, “that Sho nii-san even hid all the water bottles” All of them then were laughing as Wonyoung continued to tell stories about what’s happening inside the room. They were then interrupted as they were told that they should get ready and there’s 5 minutes left before the ceremony. Wonyoung hugged Chaeyeon one last as she had to leave and attend to her sister.

Chaeyeon was then gracefully walking down the aisle as she wore the wedding dress that was specially made by a prominent designer which also her soon to be mother-in-law. Eunbi was smiling as she watched Chaeyeon walk to the love of her life. Yujin who was also beside her then poked her and pointed at Sakura who look like she was about to cry. Sakura wasn’t actually the type of person to cry that’s why they were making fun of her and Yena even took a photograph as remembrance.

 

Eunbi then heard people laugh as she was trying to stop the kids to stop playing around. She looked in front and she just shook her head as she heard the priest fake a cough, and say, “I’m here you know?” in a joking manner. He said that as Sakura couldn’t stop gushing over Chaeyeon. Sakura then apologized as the priest smiled at them and started the ceremony.

 

Eunbi was then intently looking at those two people she holds dear and she was then surrounded by her thoughts, she was hanging around her own bubble and was popped as she heard Yena ask something, “thinking about that certain someone unnie?” she asked a million dollar question that took Eunbi to answer but Yena wasn’t rushing for an answer, she want Eunbi to take her time.

 

Eunbi then raised her brow at Yena that she felt intimidated, “Why ask when you already know the answer?” she answered, and so Yena pouted.

 

Well, It’s also has been three years since she last saw Hyewon. Her condition wasn’t getting any better that time that her mom needed to take her to France for better treatment at their hospital. Hyewon’s mom even talked to her about something.

Flashback…

“Eunbi-yah” Eunbi heard someone call her and she wiped her eyes from crying and she turned around it turned out be Hyewon’s mom. Her mom gave her a sad smile and opened her arms pertaining she was giving her a hug, and like a little kid she went straight to it and she even cried in her arms.

 

“I’m so sorry” she said repeatedly that broke Hyewon’s mom heart.

 

She shook her head and said, “No, you don’t have to apologize to me” in a whisper.

 

After Eunbi had calmed down, Hyewon’s mom asked her for a talk and she agreed. Both of them were in the café inside the hospital. “I’m assuming you already know everything?” she was asked and she nodded. “So you also know about Hyewon’s condition?”

 

“I know a bit of it, uh she didn’t tell me anything about that part until I heard it from my sister” she said honestly.

 

Hyewon’s mom then hummed and nodded her head, “It was one of the reasons why she didn’t want you to know anything about the past and she wanted to start anew but I had to tell her something she had to know that involved you and so she had to tell you”

 

“Why didn’t want tell me?” she asked cautiously.

 

Hyewon’s mom smiled sadly at her, “I didn’t know anything of her condition even though I was a doctor, It was the first time I saw it but what I know before was that if triggered it would cause a lot of damage to her body. As her health would slowly deteriorate, her mind would also have to let go of every memory she has. It’s similar to Alzheimer’s but it’s not since she was still young when we knew about her condition”

 

Eunbi was in shock of what she heard, “And she didn’t want you to experience it with her, her condition was severe before as she was ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter