Part 6

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi went to her sister’s room but she was just standing at her sister’s doorway and was not going inside just yet, Gaeun felt her presence and was just waiting for her to come in but her brows furrowed when she thought Eunbi wouldn’t be going in anyway minute yet, she then stopped typing and looked at Eunbi weirdly, “What?” she asked her little sister.

 

 Eunbi shook her head and then went inside, she plopped her body on her sister’s bed. Gaeun continued to look at her weirdly, “you’re really acting weird you know?” Gaeun told Eunbi but she paid no attention, Gaeun then shrugged and gave her attention to what she was doing as Eunbi had no plans on talking to her after all.

 

Well not until she heard Eunbi speak, “Unnie, do you think it’s possible to fall for a person over and over again?” Gaeun paused when she heard her sister talk.

 

Gaeun then chuckled and she decided to close her laptop, “Why?”

 

Eunbi then exclaimed, “I mean, how is it possible that I feel fluttering feelings everyime Hyewon’s around?” I think she just forgot that she just blurted out the name of the person she was pertaining to. Well, it doesn’t matter, there’s no secret between them anyway.

 

“What? Like the time she gave you a flower the first she saw you this morning?” Gaeun told Eunbi which flustered Eunbi a bit.

 

“Y-you saw that?” she even stuttered.

 

Her sister then went to her bed and sat down to face Eunbi. “I know everything, little sister. Also the time when she waited for your class to finish when it was already late just to walk with you? I saw that too, ah also the one when you were in the football field when you were with the group? Yes, I know that too. Oh also the one when she sat in front just for you, you know that girl never even wanted to sit in front because she doesn’t really like to listen to her instructors. Also-----”

 

Eunbi cut her sister from speaking further, “Stop! What are you? A CCTV? Gosh” she said then fanned herself as she looked so red.

 

But Gaeun continued, “Ah that time also when you almost tripped when you were just walking to her and almost kissed her? An yeah, you know that I was actually near and I actually saw it, I even heard what Hyewon told you, “If you wanted a kiss, you could have just told me, no need to act” I almost squealed but of course I didn’t want to be found out so I contained it!” Eunbi then smacked her sister with a pillow, she stood up straight to the door, “HEY!” Gaeun followed Eunbi to her room but Eunbi was fast to lock her door. “Hey, open you door little sister!”

 

She heard Eunbi grunted, “No way, and please stop teasing will you!”

 

Gaeun chuckled, “Hey, that wasn’t teasing I was just telling what I know and saw”

 

“B-but! Ah, whatever unnie! Goodnight!” she just told her sister and Gaeun smiled to herself and went to her room because she actually has a lot of thing to do yet.

It’s weekend and they had nothing to do and all of them are staying at the dorm the university they were attending so they’re just actually around the school that time, they’re at the football field again.

 

“Oi!” said Sakura as she sat with Hyewon who was on a bench alone. Hyewon acknowledged her presence by nodding. “What are you doing here alone, Yena?” she asked Hyewon.

 

“She had something to do, I don’t know. You see, my bestfriend does get busy sometimes I don’t even know where she is when it’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter