Part 8

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon then walked her mother to her dorm, and Yena who was watching in their living room immediately stood up when she saw Hyewon’s mom.  “Hello auntie”

 

Hyewon’s mom smiled at her, “Has Hyewon been a good girl while I was gone?” she asked Yena cause Hyewon groan, “Mom!”

 

Yena chuckled, “Yes auntie, she even bagged her girl now” she told her and her mother had a knowing smile on her face.

 

“I know and I’m glad” and then she looked at her daughter as she caressed her hair.

 

“Should I leave you both for now?” Yena asked actually sensing the atmosphere.

 

“Can you do that?” Her mom replied, Yena replied with a smile, “I should hang out with Chaeyeon and Sakura unnie for a while” and then she went on her way.

 

Hyewon then guided her mom to sit on the sofa on their living room. “Mom? As much as I’m happy you’re here, I can’t stop myself to question the reason you’re here”

 

Her mom then faintly smiled, “That was Eunbi who was with you earlier right? You both look happy, you know it feels like the old days that I always see you come home with a smile on your face and I ask you what are you smiling about and you just say Eunbi’s name. I’m happy you’re with her again”

 

“I’m very happy too mom and I’m planning to let her go anymore. I’d give her my all this time, and I plan to include her words in every decision I come up to” she told her mom.

 

“But do you plan to tell her everything that had happened before, does she remember you?” her mom asked her as she held her daughter’s hand.

 

In a very tiny voice she answered, “No mom, I don’t plan to tell her anything nor tell her about the accident. I- I don’t want to reminisce anything of it and No, she doesn’t remember me, I made sure to tell Ma and Pa not to tell her anything about me after that accident happened that caused her to forget everything, and It doesn’t matter mom, I’m planning to start a new” she further explained it to her mom, her mom wasn’t talking and she just stared on the floor.

 

“Belle” her mom spoke and trailed for a bit, “You do remember that me and your father broke up shortly after what happened with Eunbi right?” she said and Hyewon nodded, and her mom continued. “Our relationship has been going sour for a while then I just wanted to end everything with him but I didn’t because of you, you know that I love you right?”

 

“Yes mom, I know that very well I love you too, but mom please tell me what’s going on why are you telling me this?” she restlessly told her mom.

 

Her mom gulped and held her hand, “Your dad did something that did benefit him a lot but it did a big damage for someone he was close to. That person was angered because of that as his daughter was affected of what had your dad did. She lost everything she ever had because of that and she went to kill herself, up to there is what I know. But I had angered your father that time and we fought that he told me bits of everything. That person then tried to kill you but your father got you guards that were highly trained and those people couldn’t do anything bad to you. He thought the matter was over until Eunbi’s accident” her mom then stopped talking. Hyewon already knew where the conversation is going.

 

Hyewon didn’t know what to do as she heard her mother say “Eunbi getting in a car accident was never one. It was attempted murder” She didn’t know what to tell “They never got to you but they wanted to leave something behind that could wreck you as his daughter, they followed you for a while and they knew of Eunbi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter