Part 4

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oy, Kang Hye---“ Yena no longer finished what she was going to say when she saw what Hyewon was staring, It was a photo showing the back of a girl with someone holding her hand from the back.

 

Hyewon looked back at Yena who she saw was also staring at that photo too. “You’re going to tell me something?” she asked Yena.

 

Yena actually was going to tell her something but she shrugged it off, “Is it hard?” she asked.

 

From looking at Yena, she looked back at the photo, “What? School?” then she snorted.

 

Yena scoffed, “Oh, you know what I’m talking about!” she exclaimed.

 

“I know I know, I was just yeah….” She trailed.

 

Yena chuckled, not in any normal days you can see Hyewon this vulnerable, “What? It’s hard right? That’s why I’ll keep on telling you to change your mind, you’re the one making it hard for yourself bud”

 

Hyewon then clicked her tongue, “Why do you know me so well, it’s getting annoying” she said in a joking manner which made Yena grin at her.  

 

Yena sighed, “Well, that aside…” Yena then flashed a teasing smile at her and wiggled her brows at her, “Hmm, I heard that things are fine with Eunbi-unnie” and then she poked Hyewon’s sides.

 

Hyewon then blushed and told Yena, “Shut up!” and smacked her back in return.

 

Yena then burst out laughing when she saw how red Hyewon’s face was “Wow, it’s been a while since I saw that face!” Yena then kept on teasing Hyewon but she paused as soon as she saw how serious Hyewon was, Yena then cleared , “Uh, Sorry?” Hyewon stared at her first before she laughed at how scared Yena was.

 

Yena then glared at Hyewon who was on the ground now because she was laughing too much, “I hope you choke” said Yena as she went out of Hyewon’s room.

 

It was when Yena left that she sat on the floor after getting a good laugh, she was alone again and she sighed as she stared at the photo. Yena actually was still watching her as her bestfriend stared at that photo. She shook her head as she then went to her room.

Hyewon was walking on the hallways when she paused on her tracks when she realized where she was at, she was at the exact same place where she helped Eunbi on the first day. She then slapped her face, “Get a grip, Kang Hyewon” and then she continued walking.

 

She didn’t know someone she knows was at her back and so that person tapped her and she jolted on her place which made that person chuckle, “Hi, unnie” said that person.

 

“Oh, Wonyoung-ah. Hi!” she said with too much joy in her voice that it came almost overboard. Hyewon then gave Wonyoung a big hug because it’s been a while since she saw her. After the hug, she scanned her, “What are you doing here at the university? Paying your unnie a visit?” she then asked. Wonyoung is actually Sakura’s younger sister. She probably came to visit her.

 

Wonyoung nodded, she’s the group’s younger sister that everyone adores although she loves Chaeyeon the most that sometimes Sakura gets jealous of but oh well, its Chaeyeon so she shrugs it off. “Yes unnie but I haven’t seen her yet, unnie and Chaeyeon unnie aren’t in their dorm so I was just roaming around and saw you slapping your face”

 

Hyewon grimaced as she heard Wonyoung’s last statement. “You didn’t really need to point that out” she told Wonyoung which just smiled at her and so Hyewon smiled back at her, she just couldn’t help how cute Wonyoung is, she then pointed out something , Wonyoung was looking somewhere else, she then followed Wonyoung’s line of sight and she smiled widely at Wonyoung, “You sure you were going to visit your sister, cause I don’t really think so” Hyewon then poked Wonyoung’s cheeks which became red, Chaewon was actually on the other building that time and Wonyoung just couldn’t help but look at her, “Yah, the Kim sisters’ charm does really have a big effect on you and your bestfriend, although Yujin already is together with Minjoo”

 

Hyewon then laughed at Wonyoung when she was almost looking like a ripe tomato, considering how white she and her sister are. “Don’t worry, If Chaewon does hurt you, we won’t let her go her way”

 

Wonyoung then pouted, “No unnie, don’t hurt C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter