Part 5

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyewon-ah, I don’t want this” someone told Hyewon on the phone, crying.

 

Hyewon bit her lips trying to hold back her tears as well, “Baby, it’s what’s best for you”

 

“NO! I’m coming, let’s talk please” desperation is heard from her voice. It also started to rain like the heavens are sympathizing with her.

 

“Baby, you have to liste-----”

 

“………” She heard none, just the sound of a disconnected phone call.

 

She gulped, “Baby? Ba--”

“BABY!” Hyewon shouted as she jolted on her bed sweating. She breathed out heavily when she realized it was just a dream, well more likely a nightmare. She then stood up from her bed and went to the kitchen for water.

 

Yena who was scratching her eyes and was stretching paused when she saw Hyewon at their kitchen with her head on the palm of her hands, “Hyewon-ah” she called for her bestfriend and went to her. “What happened?” she asked worriedly.

 

Hyewon tiredly looked up to her and shook her head, “Nothing, just a dream” she told her then Yena knew what it was as soon she heard the word dream. These things do happen to Hyewon time to time but she thought it was gone as Hyewon even went through therapy to get rid of those but it came back again.

 

Yena then sighed and pulled Hyewon who was flustered, Yena then pushed her to her room, “Bring your jacket, and let’s take a walk” Hyewon then had a smile at her face.

 

She grinned at Yena, “Yes mom!” she even did a salute which made Yena shake her head.

Wonyoung haven’t gone home still as per her sister’s request, although she has classes still she decided to stay. Anyone would say her sister is a bad influence for doing that but no, it’s not everyday that she has time to visit her sister and she’s old enough to decide for her own self, she would have said no if she really is busy but she was doing well in school and she thinks it’s fine. She was again was walking in the hallways as they have finished eating breakfast and when Sakura and Chaeyeon was getting ready for their classes.

 

“I’m pretty sure you have classes today” said the person behind her, Wonyoung heard it and so she turned back, it was Chaewon. Chaewon then started to walk with her. Wonyoung, well having her crush walk with her is a bit a nerve wracking feeling for her although she acted she was fine with it.

 

She cleared , “I do, but Sakura unnie wanted me to stay” Chaewon then smiled to her, she then acted like she wasn’t affected again but deep inside her heart’s beating so loud. There’s no way that smile would not affect her whole being.

 

Chaewon acknowledged Wonyoung answer to her question as she nodded, “Then are you alone right now?”

 

Wonyoung shrugged, “Well, as you’re seeing I’m with you right now” Wonyoung wanted to slap her face for saying it like that, she thought it might have been wrong that she said that.

 

But when she was about to say sorry about it, she heard Chaewon chuckle, “Oh yeah, that’s true” Chaewon then started to put her hand on her head like a gesture of being shy, “Then, would you like me to accompany you for the whole day?”

 

Wonyoung stared at her because of what she just heard, she wanted to slap her face to verify if she was just dreaming or something. She then was woken up when she heard Chaewon say, “I’m sorry, do you not want to, forget it as-----”

 

She abruptly cut Chaewon from further saying anything anymore as she said, “NO! I mean, yes I would like to” and so Chaewon then had a smile on her face which was a bit contagious and so Wonyoung also smiled.

 

“Let’s take for a walk now then?” Chaewon offered and Wonyoung replied with a nod. They both started to walk side by side until Wonyoung paused.

 

“Why?”                Chaewon asked.

 

“Don’t you have classes too?” Wonyoung asked Chaewon.

 

Chaewon grinned and winked at Wonyoung, “I think I’ll skip them too”

 

Brr. Wonyoung blushed.

 It was around lunchtime that the group has gathered in the cafeteria for well, lunch. As usual, Sakura didn’t let the chance pass to tease Yena who was silently eating until Sakura started to annoy her.

 

“Sakura unnie” Yena and Sakura who was bickering stopped when they heard Hyewon speak.

 

“Yo! What’s up?” said Sakura in a cheerful voice.

 

“I don’t see Eunbi around, do you know where she is?” she asked which then made Sakura want to but she Hyewon feels different so she went serious too.

 

“Eunbi unnie is with Gaeun unnie right now, seems like she had something to do when I saw her rushing earlier” It was Chaeyeon who answered.

 

“Ah, okay” she answered and so Sakura looked at Yena and mouth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter