Part 7

Enfin chez moi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyewon as usual was nodding off from her seat, Professor Lee saw her and he couldn’t help it but just smirk, but he let it go since well Hyewon has been doing great in his class despite her sleeping in his class, and also he knows that students like her doesn’t really get affected if they get told off. He knows from experience since Sakura was his student too. He then continued on his lecture like he saw nothing. Hyewon actually knew that her professor saw and so, she sat properly this time and she even slapped her face.

 

The class discussion finished with Professor Lee giving them homework which made the student groan and him laugh at them. “Come on, if you listened on today’s lesson then the homework is just a piece of cake”

 

Some students then told their professor, “That’s what they all said sir, and it wasn’t at all” but Professor Lee shrugged, and told them, “Okay, class dismissed you guys can go” All of them then stood up and went out of the room and Hyewon was the last one and she told her instructor this, “Professor, the homework isn’t easy at all”

 

Professor Lee grinned at her, “Are you talking for them or for yourself?”

 

That statement made Hyewon grin, “Of course I was talking in their behalf sir” Professor Lee then went to pat her shoulder. “See you tomorrow kid”

 

Hyewon then shook her head as she was heading out and she almost got annoyed when someone intertwined their hands with hers until she saw her that it was her girl who did that, she then gave her a light hug, “Hi milady”

 

Eunbi smiled at her and then pulled her as they walked at the hallway, “I see you’re Professor Lee’s favorite student” she told Hyewon but she waved it off.

 

“Not really, Professor Lee likes Sakura-unnie the best” she explained.

 

Eunbi smiled, “Oh, I can see why” Well, that’s Sakura for you.

 

“Did you wait for a long time?” Hyewon asked as she knew Eunbi’s schedule and her class already was done an hour ahead of hers.

 

Eunbi shook her head, “No, I went to Gaeun unnie for a while before I went to you”

 

It was lunchtime and so they went to the cafeteria meeting up within the group, Hyewon already had told everyone the status of their relationship. No extreme reaction was received, it was just normal or not if you consider Sakura laughing at Hyewon for doing that. They both were just congratulated by the group and their day went on.

 

“Oh, I heard the class you both are in would be canceled as your instructor is out for a seminar?” Sakura told them.

 

Hyewon then looked at Eunbi who just told her, “Oh I forgot to tell you that” Hyewon scrunched her nose and Eunbi grinned at her.

 

Sakura snorted, “You probably were immersed on looking at her face all the time” she even fake-coughed, Eunbi then slapped her arms which she laughed off.

 

She was still laughing when she told her, “What? Did I lie?” which made Eunbi just look somewhere else.

 

Hyewon them smiled and told Eunbi, “Baby, you did nothing wrong”

 

“Okay, gross” said Yena as she almost spilled her drink, and then she looked at Sakura and Chaeyeon exchanging sweet glances at each other, then she looked at Eunbi and Hyewon, “I mean, no. they’re more gross” pointing at Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

Everyone then laughed at what Yena told them, Hyewon was then the one who talked, “Sakura unnie, I heard through Yena that Chaewon actually ditched her classes and she was seen with Wonyoung all day”

 

Sakura looked shocked, “You didn’t know?” asked Yena.

 

She wasn’t shocked because she didn’t know, “Wow, she really did that? Man I never thought she would ever ditch her classes”

 

Hyewon then looked at her weirdly, “Hey unnie, did you just brush off the part where she ditched her classes to be with Wonyoung all day?” she asked again.

 

Sakura looked at her well normally and told her, “Oh that, she actually did told me and asked for permission” she even chuckled, “You think I would not tell my sister to go home and attend her classes just to roam around alone in this university? Yes, of course not. I actually laughed at first when she---”

 

“That’s so you” Eunbi interrupted Sakura.

 

“Yeah, but let me finish first. Okay moving on, but she actually looked serious and so, the older sister I am then told her this and that” Everyone was in awe actually. Well, Eunbi specifically as she knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter