002

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The complete gang arrived at the canë bistro at exactly 8 in the evening including Cha Eunwoo bringing a cake. As they took all their seats in a long rectangular table, another guest came to join them surprising chanyeol on the process. It was Ishida Amie who got invited as well by yeonhee. She was chanyeol’s ideal girl and also the same department as they are. Ever since yeonhee got to know about that, she always tends to give her all to support her best friend towards her and always be the one to do the first move for them to meet or even talk to each other.

 

“Amie! Finally, you’re here.” Yeonhee hailed as she stood up, giving her seats for her. “Here I save some seats for you.”

 

Chanyeol who was sitting next to her glared at her but instead but yeonhee just smiled at him and went to sit right next to eunwoo which was just across him…

 

“Hi, chanyeol.” Amie charmingly greeted.

 

Chanyeol awkwardly smiles… “H-Hi.”

 

“Anyways, I brought something. I hope it's okay with you guys.” She said and place her brought tequila on the top of the table. “It’s Friday anyway so nothing’s wrong if we had some drink and a little party?”

 

Jiyeon eyes widened in an awed upon seeing the bottle of tequila at the center of the table which looks very expensive… “Yes. Let’s party, wooh!” She cheered.

 

“Yah, you don’t drink tequila in the first place.” Baekhyun hissed on her ear, earning some death glare from her girlfriend.

 

Byun Baekhyun is Jiyeon’s long timed boyfriend, they’ve been dating ever since they were in junior high school which counted for almost six years now. And in the same department as Cha Eunwoo.

 

“Should we start?” Yeonhee beam at them, grabbing the bottle but before she could open it kyungsoo came in view with a trey of roasted chicken on his hands.

 

Do Kyungsoo family is the owner of the canë bistro and also helping there part-time whenever he had some free time from being the student buddy president of the university. He was the daddy of their group slash chef and adviser.

 

“Wow! That looks delicious.” Yeonhee gave him a thumbs up.

 

“Okay, let me slice it for you guys,” Kyungsoo said, grabbing some knife and carefully slice the chicken meat.

 

Eunwoo, help yeonhee on opening the tequila bottle that Amie brought as well as doing the honor of pouring their shot glass.

 

Three hours later, the bottle of tequila and some bottles of soju were left empty at the table and only eunwoo and kyungsoo were the only ones sober while supervising the all drunk yeonhee who keep on singing on her sit. Three of them were the only left there at the bistro as the others already went home. Baekhyun and Jiyeon left the bistro first followed by chanyeol and Amie.

 

“We should probably go home now yeonhee-a,” Eunwoo told at her drunken state.

 

“Whaaat~? Go home? Nooo~” Yeonhee chuckles. “Let’s drink some more! Kyungsoo-a, get more sujuuu~”

 

“Yeonhee-a, he’s right. You’re drunk and it was also getting late chanyeol will kill me if I let you  drink more.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“Chaaanie? My bookworm friend? Tch, don’t mind him. He’s not eve-n hereee.”

 

Kyungsoo stood up and start on gathering the emptied bottles of alcohol and straightly put it away… “You watch her. I’ll just get a cab.”

 

Eunwoo nodded and help yeonhee get up from her seat… “Come on. Let just go home.”

 

Yeonhee finally agrees as she stood up straight, throwing her arms around’s eunwoo;s neck before straightly look into his eyes… “Why a-are you so perfect?” She asked while she traces his nose down to his lips.

 

And after that, it all became blurry into her as alcohol take over…

 

The next day, yeonhee woke up from a heavy headache. She gets up in sitting position while massaging her temples and starts to wonder about how she got home last night until a one blurry scene flashes inside her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter