004

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon taps the table to snap all whatever Yeonhee was thinking. The two of them were currently having lunch at the university cafeteria. Yeonhee was still problematic on how will she face eunwoo later at their club meeting. Though she’d practice her lines if ever he might ask her some questions or even tried to talk to her about that kiss. 

 

“Yah, why don’t you let go of all those worries and just eat your meal.” Jiyeon barked. “Besides why are you even worried about what would he think of you? Like he’s not on fault also, he’s the guy okay. Eunwoo was supposed to be thankful in the first place since he got your first kiss and for sure it wasn’t his first anymore.”

 

She sits back straight with brows lightly furrowed… “But what if he hates me for kissing him?”

 

“Duh! Why would he hate you? To be honest both of you were in the influence of alcohol you both don’t know what you’re doing am I right? Maybe you just let your feelings for him take over.”

 

“Aissh. What am I? A desperate person who can’t wait to be kissed?”

 

Jiyeon shrugged followed by a soft chuckle…“You said that not me.”

 

“Hi girls!” Baekhyun suddenly greeted as he came and join them, sitting right next to jiyeon. “So, what’s up?”

 

Yeonhee didn’t answer and instead, she just takes a spoonful of her bulgogi. Baekhyun then gave jiyeon a puzzled look…

 

“What’s wrong with her?” He asked, mouthing.

 

“Love problems.” She answered.

 

Baekhyun caps his mouth in shock… “She’s in love? To who? Eunwoo-a?”

 

Instead of answering she just no and take a sip of her mango juice…

 

“Until now you still have some problem with your ultimate crush? Like what’s else is new? You’ve been like that ever since you meet him and you still haven’t confessed yet?” He continuously said.

 

Yeonhee looks at him with a pout… “Why do you care? You’re just saying that because you’re not in my shoes okay.” She sigh. “If I know, you’re also like this before towards jiyeon.”

 

Baekhyun then held jiyeon’s both hands and brought it to his lips to place a soft kiss on it… “Well maybe, you can say that. She’s the femme fatale of the university and the only one for me.”

 

Jiyeon instantly blushes, hitting him lightly on his arms… “Yaaah~”

 

“I’m telling the truth.” He flirtatious pokes her sides. “Baby~”

 

She giggles softly as she flirts back… “Stop it~”

 

Yeonhee makes a face and rolled her eyes comically at them… “Tch. You two are such a PDA you know. What an eyesore ugh!”

 

As yeonhee worried moment finally came upon entering a room where there club meeting takes place. She looks around and sighs in relief when eunwoo hasn’t come yet and taken the last chair at the back near the window. Not too long when she takes her seat, eunwoo entered the room locking a gaze at her as soon he saw her. She grips the edge of her chair and immediately looks away.

 

“Hi.” Eunwoo greeted and take the seat next to her.

 

She slowly turns and lightly smiles… “H-Hello.”

 

“By the way, I want to apologize about yesterday. I shouldn’t have teased you like that.”

 

She shook her head… “No. It’s okay. I should be the one that apologizing for leaving and running away like that.”

 

He smiles… “You know what let’s just forget about that.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Silence suddenly came between them as they felt a growing awkwardness but that doesn’t take long when he turn and look at her again…

 

“Do you have any other classes to attend to after this?”

 

“No.” She replied with a smile. “You?”

 

“Same with you.” Eunwoo paused, wetting his lips. “Then, what are you going to do after the meeting? Do you have any plans? Do you want to eat dinner with me?”

 

Yeonhee blink from his sudden invitation, she didn’t expect any of this which was another chance for her to be with eunwoo. And for her being with her crush was the only matter in this world as well as completely brightening her used to be dull love life.

 

“Sure.” She answered.

 

Eunwoo smilingly nods as he leans close to her…“Alright.” He whispers.

 

Suddenly yeonhee smell the familiar scent that she only remembers from that night and she could’ve gone wrong into this, it was a hundred for sure for her that this was the scent, the lingering scent of the person who kissed him…

 

“Atelier Cologne?” She uttered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter