005

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonhee came out of the biology lab after finishing her first period for this day and now heading to meet chanyeol at the library but suddenly she was caught off guard from the sudden appearance of eunwoo behind her.

 

“How are you feeling?” Eunwoo asked when he suddenly pops out behind yeonhee while she was walking along the university's main building corridors.

 

“Omo, you scared me.” She gasped and then smile. “I’m fine. Honestly, I wasn’t feeling sick. I was just tired yesterday. I’m sorry.”

 

“You don’t have to be sorry. It’s okay.” He said smiling back. “So, where are you headed now?”

 

“Uh, I just finished my first period and I’m going to the library, I’ll be meeting chanyeol there.”

 

Eunwoo nodded thoughtfully and then suddenly his expression became a bit serious… “I know I’m no position to ask you this but, what’s going on between you two?”

 

Yeonhee blinks on the process as she was surprised by his question… “You mean, chanyeol?”

 

She lowers her head with a suppressed smile and some random assumptions start to run inside her head…

 

“What is this? Does he think that something is going on between me and chanyeol? Is he jealous? Omo!” She thought and immediately shook her head. “No. We’re just friends. We’ve been friends ever since we were young and both grew up in the same village. Wait, why do ask?”

 

Eunwoo sigh, swallowing his saliva… “Nothing. It's just that, you two seem very close.”

 

After having a conversation with each other, eunwoo went to his next class while yeonhee cheerfully headed to the library with an ear to ear endless smile. Entering the library, she right away saw chanyeol sitting at the bottom near the history aisle so she hurriedly went there and can’t wait to share what just happen to her and eunwoo at the hallway.

 

“Hello, friend!” She automatically sits beside him. “How was your day?”

 

Chanyeol quizzically gave her a look… “Yah, are you drunk?”

 

“Tch. I’m not. Is just that, something nice had happened.”

 

“So?” He looks away and focuses on the book he was reading.

 

Yeonhee rolled her eyes with a sigh… “You’re boring. Anyways, I won’t let you ruin my perfect day.” She said and took the book from chanyeol, to get his full attention. “Eunwoo ask me on another dinner date.” She squeals softly, clinging into his arms.

 

Chanyeol pushes her lightly, making her let go from his arms before starting to gather his things and put it inside her bag pack…

 

“Yah, are you even listening?” Yeonhee asked as she watches him stood up and start to leave. “W-Where are you going? Chanyeol-a~” She screams in silence and hurriedly followed him outside the library. “Wait for me!”

 

“Stop bothering me, still need to do my lesson plan for the tutorial tomorrow.” He simply told her while he straight walks out of the building but yeonhee never stops following him until he stops right in the middle of the quadrangle, a bit annoyed. “What do you want?”

 

Yeonhee walks in front of him, eyeing him from head to toe… “Why are you so grumpy today huh? Did something bad happen between you and Amie? I heard you two both left last Friday night. Aigoo, you call me your friend but you never tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter