007

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what happened last night, yeonhee start to avoid eunwoo as much as she can not just because of embarrassment but also because she felt something wasn’t right from the kiss. Yes, all the possibility of having the same nice lips as well as the lingering citrusy scent of that person was there but unexpectedly had a different feeling from it. That feeling she once felt the moment she got kissed was far different from her kiss last night. She doesn’t even know if where and how it got all wrong and now she’s certain that eunwoo wasn’t the person who kissed her.

 

The next morning, yeonhee straight away headed to chanyeol’s apartment and went inside without even ringing his doorbell or knocking from his door since she knew his door passcode…

 

“Omo!” Yeonhee abruptly covered her eyes right after she slammed the front door close because of a half- chanyeol who just walk right in front of her after having a shower. 

 

Chanyeol blinked, looking at her closely since he’s not wearing his glasses…“Yeonhee? What are you doing here?”

 

“Mind putting on some clothes?” She said as she walks to the living room and sat down the sofa, now arms crossed but slowly her eyes can’t help but stare at chanyeol’s while he was putting on a black t-shirt. “Have you been working out?”

 

“What?”

 

“N-Nothing.”

 

When chanyeol was fully clothed, he sat down right next to her and automatically gave her a look… “What’s the problem?”

 

“What makes you said that I have a problem?” Yeonhee asked back not minding on looking at him as she was just straightly staring at the painting that was hanging at the wall across them.

 

“I know you. You never go here this early hour if nothing’s wrong.” He wet his lips and then nudge her elbow. “Come on tell me? What’s the problem hmm?”

 

Slowly yeonhee turn to face him… “What should I do hmm?” She lowered her head while playing at the hem of her oversized hoodie. “I kissed him.”

 

“What?!” Chanyeol exclaimed in shock. “You had gone nuts.”

 

“Maybe I was. Because I thought it was a hundred percent him but it doesn’t seem like it. I guess I’m wrong.”

 

“So that’s it? How do you even know that from that one kiss?” He sigh. “And what so important about that anyways? I thought you like him I mean just because of a kiss it finish?”

 

Yeonhee straightly looks into his eyes and as she does, chanyeol can feel and see the sadness and disappointment from her eyes…

 

“That’s right I like him and he’s a good person. I know that but…”

 

“But what? How do you feel?”

 

She shooked her head as she looks away… “I don’t know anymore. All I want is to date the guy who kissed me and I thought that was eunwoo but it wasn’t him. What should I do now?” She looks at him again. “Am I pathetic? Why is it so difficult?”

 

“Having a relationship is hard. There’s nothing easy.”

 

“But in movies and dramas, everything seems to fit well, whenever they make eye contact or skin-ship. Why doesn’t it work for me? What’s wrong with me hmm?”

 

Chanyeol then just pull her into a hug, comforting her as he patted her back gently…“You know what, since we both don’t have classes today why don’t we go out? My treat.” He invited.

 

She pouted… “Aren’t you have some tutoring to do?”

 

“No, not today.” He said and smile softly at her. "My best friend needs me today.”

 

“Tch.” Yeonhee poked his sides with a soft giggle. “I’m so lucky to having a friend like you.”

 

“Of course you are and you cannot find anymore chanyeol nowadays. So you’re really lucky for having me.”

 

“Aigoo…” She rolled her eyes, smiling before pinching his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter