012

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeonhee stay at home for a week now because of the sprain on her ankle, she also got homeschooled because of that which actually a favor to her, because it's not only her ankle, was the problem now but also to help her move on from the rejection she got from her only best friend. It was hard but she wasn’t ready yet to see him and she doesn’t know until when it’ll last but for now, this was the only way she knows. 

 

Friday night came again and it is the time again for their gang tradition at Canë Bistro where they usually go and had fun all night. Chanyeol arrived early there, seeing D.O at the bar serving drinks. He walks towards and sits at one of the bar stools there…

 

“Hey man, how are you? It’s been like two days since the last time you here. Maybe if it's not Friday I bet you won’t come here. Let me guess, busy at your tutoring class hmm?” D.O said with a smile before serving him a drink.

 

“Well not actually.” He gulped the drink that D.O gave him and look down while running his thumb at the lip of the glass.

 

“You seem like you had something going on.” He said with a light furrowed of confusion while he stares at him. “Is it about yeonhee?”

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened a little and sigh… “I’m that obvious?”

 

“So it is about her. Now, what about her?”

 

He wet his lips… “Yeonhee confessed to me.”

 

“What?!” D.O exclaimed and then lean forward. “How did it goes?”

 

Chanyeol shook his head as he look at him and took another gulp…

 

“You…rejected her? Why?” He whisper at him. “Wow, I didn’t know that you’re a picky guy.”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at him… “It’s not like that.”

 

“Then why? You know, don’t you dare to tell me that you don’t even have a feelings for her because I won’t believe you. I mean by just looking at you, right now? You’re totally affected by this going on between the two of you. So stop acting like you’re okay.”

 

“I give it a lot of thought too, it’s a conclusion I reach after thinking about it for so long. If I want to see her long, we can’t be dating. I’m afraid. I don’t want to hurt her, I can’t. She’s too good for me. “

 

“But you already did hurt her and you can’t even see her now, so what’s the point?” D.O said and tap his shoulder. “I know you just feel the same way as yeonhee feels for you. Take the chances before it’s not too late. Don’t let your fears take over you instead show what you feel for her. That won’t hurt.”

 

Chanyeol sigh before finishing his drink, suddenly their friends jiyeon and baekhyun finally came, entering the bistro while they tease each other…

 

“I’m serious, you’re so lovely tonight.” Baekhyun whisper in her ear.

 

“Tch, stop it. You’ve been saying that for the nth times already.” Jiyeon giggles.

 

“Oh, chanyeol-a!” Baekhyun suddenly called out before walking towards them. “Long time no see dude. How are you?” He tapped his shoulder.

 

“I’m fine.” He replied and then turn his view at jiyeon. “Jiyeon-a, h-how’s yeonhee? Her sprain?”

 

Jiyeon lightly smiles… “She’s fine, her cast had been removed this morning.”

 

He nodded thoughtfully… “Is that so, that's good then.” He wet his lips, trying to find the right words. “Is she…coming?”

 

She shook her head… “No.”

 

“Oh. Okay.” He lightly smiles back and looks away as he asks for another drink at D.O

 

The next day, jiyeon got startled by yeonhee’s presence at the living room sofa. She was there lounging lazily and helplessly while listening to a sad love song playlist from her phone…

 

“Yah! What are you doing?” Jiyeon asked, still got some hangover from last night. “Are you alright?”

 

“Oh. I’m alright. Don’t mind me.” Yeonhee said more likely a whisper. “For some reason, even a week had passed. I still can forget him no matter how hard I tried. That jerk, what did his kiss done to me?”

 

Out of the blue, jiyeon grab some throw pillow and throw it to her… “Yah, get a life, will you. Go out and try something new. I mean, a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter