011

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’ve decided, about what I feel. I don’t think I can just act cool and let go of that kiss. That kiss with you. Remember I told you before? That kiss made my heart beat so fast as it wouldn’t stop the next day after. It felt so special that I couldn’t stop thinking about it.” She snorted a soft laugh, now staring at his hands she’s holding.

 

Chanyeol wet his lips… “You said we’ll forget about it.”

 

“True. But I’m correcting it now and taking back all that I said to you. From now on I’m just going to follow what I really feel even though I know, to be able to stay friends with you is to forget about that.” She looks back into his eyes. “But I just want to brave and face it all right now. I don’t want to be friends with you anymore chanyeol-a, I want to be your girlfriend.”

 

He swallowed his saliva hard and slowly look away as he was a bit shocked form her sudden confession…

 

“I know it sounds weird to hear this coming from me, but I’m serious.”

 

Suddenly he took a step backward… “Yeonhee-a, I’m sorry.” He said more likely a whisper. “I can’t.”

 

Yeonhee bites her lower lips before she snorts a soft chuckle… “You’re saying no?” She nodded thoughtfully with a quick glance at him then look away.

 

Actually, she doesn’t know what to feel, well her best friend just rejected her confession right instant. She suddenly stood up feeling a bit ashamed, until she found herself walking back and forth helplessly…

 

“Y-Yah, are you okay?” Chanyeol asked, concerned.

 

She wet her lips and gave her a smile, a force one… “Okay. It’s over then. Right?” She paused followed by a sigh. “Oh, this isn’t a good place after all. I failed my supposed to be a first relationship here and I fail my first confession too.” She looks down as she felt her eyes became watery.

 

Slowly chanyeol walk closer to her but, she hurriedly took a few steps backward until she trips down and accidentally twists her ankle, making her fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter