008

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon returning to their apartments, both of them were still thinking about the kiss they just had back at the alley. Though they’ve done it for a reason still something inside of them felt so right about it especially yeonhee. She slouches down the sofa touching her lips while chanyeol on the other hand, lay down his bed all dazed. Suddenly yeonhee heard the front door opens and then shut, guessing that it might be jiyeon who just arrived back from her part-time job.

 

“Hi.” Jiyeon beamed, placing the bag of groceries at the kitchen counter. “What's the matter? You look preoccupied.”

 

“Yea, I do.” She replied, eyes glued at the ceiling.

 

Jiyeon gave her a confused look as she joins her on the sofa… “Why? What is it this time? Is it about eunwoo again? Are you still thinking about him not being the kisser? Just move on will you? Maybe he's not the one for you and whoever might be that real kisser, who knows maybe he’s the one for you.”

 

“I kissed chanyeol.” She suddenly blurted out, making jiyeon’s jaw drop.

 

“What?! Do you kiss your best friend? Why? Yah, are you that desperate to find the real kisser and attack your friend this time?!”

 

Yeonhee looks at her as she gets up and sits straight… “It's not like that. It juts happen, we need too. Tch, its a long story but I tell you again it's not what you think.”

 

“Okay then, you say so. That’s why you’re preoccupied? Because of kissing your best friend?”

 

She nodded, biting her lower lip a mannerism she had whenever she’s uneasy… “I don’t know, I know it was wrong for kissing him. I mean, he’s my best friend but then why it feels like…”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Never mind.” She shook her head. “Maybe I was just overthinking because of my hormones, it's the last day of my period.”

 

Jiyeon then nodded thoughtfully… “If that’s the case, what about eunwoo? Haven’t you thought of how will you face him after kissing and running away? After that, you still never reach for him right? Even meeting him?” She curiously asked and then tap her shoulder, now looking seriously at her. 

 

“I know and I will, I’ll talk to him later.”

 

“You know, from what I saw fro you. I don’t think you like eunwoo as a guy. You just got carried away because you know you have a crush on him but having a crush is not that good foundation to say that you have feelings for him. What I mean is, to tell that you’re in love with him.”

 

Yeonhee lowers her head… “Am I bad? All along I thought that was enough for me to say that he’s the one for me. But I guess fate doesn’t allow it and got completely wrong. All I wanted is just to feel that strong feeling again, which I didn’t know I have all along for the kisser which is insane because I don’t even know who he is. So ended up assuming things like what I was towards eunwoo.”

 

The next day, yeonhee and chanyeol came out from their apartment at the same time and as soon they saw each other, it got them to feel a little bit awkward because of last night which they both agrees to forget about it but it seems like it wasn’t that easy for them though…

 

“Hey.” Chanyeol started. “Going somewhere?”

 

She nod… “Mmm. You?”

 

“I have a tutorial to do for today.”

 

“Oh…”

 

S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter