010

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, yeonhee didn’t attend all of her classes and just choose to stay at the apartment alone. Chanyeol was calling her but couldn’t reach her since yeonhee turned off her phone. She also changes the passcode of the front door since chanyeol also knew about it. The entire day, she only stays inside her room sitting by her window and in dazed. Suddenly a knock from her door heard but still, she didn’t budge from where she was…

 

“Yeonhee-a, can I come in?” Jiyeon asked but after a few seconds of not hearing from her, she just went inside instead. “Hey, did you ever had asleep?”

 

“Oh, you’re home.” She replied not minding to answer her question. “I apologize for ruining the night, last night. But, I kissed my best friend. You know, I’m close with him I know a lot about him but I don’t know if what he’s thinking this time. Why he acted like he didn’t know and what he’s thinking about doing next? Or maybe he was still amused by me being obsessed with that kiss.”

 

Jiyeon walks towards her bed and sits right on the edge…“He was worried at you since you didn’t show up in class today.” She told her, looking at her. “What do you feel?”

 

She looks at her…“How about you? Aren’t you guys not surprised?”

 

“Well if you’re asking about our opinion? In a sense? No were not.” Jiyeon answered with a light smile. “We could feel it. Like you two were yourselves when you’re together and we also had this gut of feeling that, in the end, you will end up together. No matter what or who you date. Just say it honestly.”

 

Yeonhee release a long sigh… “Say what? I cannot leave anymore sad and embarrassing moment behind, I’ve hit my limit already.”

 

“It doesn’t matter, one more doesn’t make any difference though. Better do it now or regret it later.”

 

Night comes and yeonhee finally decided to go out and have some fresh air so she insisted on going to the grocery to buy the missing ingredients that jiyeon needed for their dinner as she was the one who’s in charge of cooking today. While she was walking to the nearby grocery, she stops from the midway after running into chanyeol as he was on his way back to his apartment after doing a tutorial. She didn’t expect to see him so soon…

 

“Y-You’re going so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter