009

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While yeonhee was waiting for a taxi, she felt her phone vibrated from her bag and didn’t hesitate to answer it right away as soon as she saw chanyeol’s name flashing on the screen…

 

“Where are you?” She immediately asked the moment she answered the call.

 

“Oh, I’m here at canë bistro with the gang. Where are you? You better come here and celebrate with us.” He said and from the tone of chanyeol’s voice, he seems so happy.

 

“Celebrate? Celebrate what?”

 

Chanyeol just chuckles from the other line… “Come and see it for yourself.” He said and ended the call.

 

Meanwhile, at the bistro, kyungsoo, baekhyun and jiyeon were currently having a small celebration for chanyeol because finally, he got a Lasik Eye Surgery earlier today. Though he told yeonhee that he’ll be going to his tutorial but that was only an excuse because he wanted it to be surprised for her. It's been like years of her convincing him always to do a Lasik Eye Surgery but he keeps on saying no but then somehow and finally realizes some things and decided that maybe it's time for that, which also for sure could even benefit him more than wearing glasses.

 

“You look even more likely a celebrity now from your makeover and then now clearer eyesight,” Baekhyun said. “You’re a hot dude.”

 

Kyungsoo laugh… “For sure, yeonhee will freak out when she sees you.”

 

“I agree. She’s been obsessing of him to have a Lasik Eye Surgery and now you’ve finally done it, we’re happy for you.” Jiyeon said, raising her glass for a toast.

 

Suddenly they heard a footstep coming closer to where they’re sitting, turning around they saw yeonhee now standing right behind where chanyeol was sitting with an impassive facial expression. Chanyeol, on the other hand, stood up from his seat and turn to face her…

 

“Yeonhee-a, thank goodness you’re here.”Jiyeon smilingly said. “You know what? Chanyeol finally had a Lasik Eye Surgery. Isn’t he even get more handsome now that the glasses that covered his face for years were now gone.”

 

Chanyeol smile at yeonhee… “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you when I got decided. Well, I wanted it to be surprised.” He said but yeonhee didn’t budge from where she was and just seriously staring at him. “Why? What’s the matter?”

 

Seeing him without glasses, the last piece from that Friday night flashes inside her head and now completely and recall everything that happens that night. From the moment he arrived back at the bistro and insisted on taking her home, take off his glasses from him and wore it for fun. Riding in a taxi for ten minutes and getting off at the Han River as she demanded a quick stroll which ended her to fall down the ground but luckily chanyeol got her before she could.

 

*Flashback*

“Omo, omo~” Chanyeol grip into her waist and pull her up, making her stand back on her feet. “Yeah, you said you can still walk straight.”

 

Yeonhee then threw her arms around his neck, leaning closely before laughing out loud…

 

“This won’t do. Let’s go home.”

 

She refuses to move and walk from where they are both standing, still holding him close before removing his glasses for the third time and wear it…”S-So…this is how it feels hiding form a thick lens.” She said with her groggy voice.

 

“What nonsense. Next time you get drunk like this, I’ll be the one to push you off that Han River bridge. Tch.” He warned her.

 

“W-Why? Are you getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter