003

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, yeonhee went at the canë bistro as she agrees to meet eunwoo there. She wore a nice floral dress and match it with a cream-colored cardigan with a pair of two inches stiletto. She arrived early at the bistro and straight away sit at one of the bar stools there while waving hello towards kyungsoo who just came out from the kitchen and went to the bar and serve her some iced lemonade.

 

“Wow, you look nice. What brings you here?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

Yeonhee took a sip of her lemonade and then smile… “Thanks. I’m here to meet with eunwoo.”

 

“Cha Eunwoo?”

 

“Yes. Well, it’s a long story.” She said and took another sip. “Anyway, can I ask you something?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded while currently wiping the newly washed glasses… “Sure what is it?”

 

“It's about the other night.” 

 

“What about it?”

 

Yeonhee bites her lower lip, trying to find the right words. She looks up to him and her eyes automatically landed on his plump red lips and stare at it while so many thoughts begun to run inside her mind…

 

“Kyungsoo has a nice lip too, but does it possible for him to kissed me?” She thought.

 

Suddenly kyungsoo snap her from all of her thoughts by tapping the counter… “Yah, what’s the matter? What is it about the other night that you want to talk about?”

 

Yeonhee gave him an awkward smile upon having her senses back… “N-Nothing…uhm well, did you by any chance brought me back home that night?”

 

“I did call a cab but I’m not the one who goes with you,” Kyungsoo answered which made her sigh in relief. “It’s a eunwoo. Eunwoo is the one who goes with you.”

 

Yeonhee brows lightly knitted, jaw drop… “So it is indeed him.” She whispered. “What should I do?”

 

“Yah, are you alright?”

 

She nodded… “Oh.”

 

“By the way, where’s chanyeol? Why aren’t you with him?”

 

“Uh, he went to the bookstore to buy something.”

 

Kyungsoo nodded thoughtfully followed by a sudden soft chuckle… “You know what, I didn’t know that chanyeol could be so serious when it comes to the girl he likes.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You still didn’t know? He didn’t tell you that he left with Amie the other night?” He said, blinking on the process. “Amie got a bit drunk too and volunteer on taking her home but don’t worry he still hasn’t forgotten about you as always and told us to look after you.”

 

“So you mean, channie left with Amie like seriously alone together? Daebak!” She smilingly remarked. “You know she’s his ideal type. And finally, he decided to make some progress, I’m happy for him.” 

 

“Well, he’s a man after all.” Kyungsoo simply said. “By the way, I need to go back to the kitchen. Well, one of the sous chefs is on leave so I’m in charge you know.”

 

Yeonhee nod… “Okay, thanks. See you later.”

 

By that kyungsoo went back inside the kitchen while yeonhee patiently waits for eunwoo and speaking of, he arrives like a minute just aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter