001

Who Kissed Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sound of alarm clocked echoed inside yeonhee’s room but doesn’t make her leave the dreamland as she continuous on her deep slumber. The ray of the sun was beaming between the curtains as well as the birds chirping outside her window. Suddenly her roommate (Wang Jiyeon) slashes her friend and classmate went inside her room after having a warm shower to wake her up right after turning off her alarming clock.

 

“Yah, you’re going to be late if you won’t get up like right now,” Jiyeon said, while she shook her body but then no response.

 

And instead, Yeonhee turns her body into the other side still soundlessly sleeping...

 

“Ugh! What am I gonna do to you?” She murmured before hurriedly went to the front door to open it as soon she heard the doorbell rungs.

 

As the door swung open after she unlocked and pushed it forward, revealing the presence of the only person who could always do the magic tricks to be able for yeonhee to wake up and get the hell off the bed. Well practically, yeonhee wasn’t the person who loves mornings as she always had this hard time of waking up early. Not only because she always binge-watched her favorite romance movies or kdrama but also because of having insomnia.

 

Jiyeon sigh in relief...“Thank god, you’re here.”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“Still sleeping.”

 

“What time did she slept last night?”

 

“Mmm, 3 am I guess? Same as usual.” She shrugged. “Better go and wake her up chanyeol-a or else she might receive another tiredness report from Mrs. Sol.”

 

Park Chanyeol is Yeonhee’s ever cherished Bestfriend. They were friends since they were five years old as they both live and grew up in the same village. They also graduated from the same schools and now studying at the same university with the same major. Even their current apartment was just five steps away. The only difference from the two was, chanyeol was a bookworm and the top student from their (Cultural and Arts of Business Administration) department while yeonhee was just like any other normal student who just keeping up their grades enough for them to pass.

 

“Yeonhee-a,” Chanyeol called out as soon he stepped inside her room.

 

Slowly yeonhee move from the sound of chanyeol’s deep husky voice but didn’t open her eyes. He then walks towards her window, opening her curtains before placing down his bag pack and went back towards the bed to forcedly pull her up. And as soon she was in sitting position, chanyeol gently shook her before pinching her cheeks with both hands making her groan from the sudden rush of pain.

 

“Aww~” Yeonhee eyes slowly flicked open, only to see a giggling chanyeol in front of her. “Yah~!” She slaps his hands away from her cheeks before rubbing it.

 

“Good Morning!” He greeted. 

 

“Tch, why do you always do that?” She furrowed, still rubbing her throbbing cheeks.

 

“Because if I don’t, you’ll be late again in class.”

 

Yeonhee blinked and then yawns... “Still I won’t say thank you for that.”

 

Chanyeol nodded before removing some gound from her eyes as well as tugging her hair to her ears...

 

“Hurry and go eat your breakfast. You only have 30 minutes before the class starts.”

 

Yeonhee’s eyes widened after hearing that and hurriedly jump off her bed, grabbing her towel and before she walks put her room to go and take a quick shower, she went back towards chanyeol to fix his tilted glasses for him...

 

“What am I gonna do without you?” She smiles, cupping his cheeks. “Anyway, when are you going to consider Lasik eye surgery?”

 

“I don’t think I need to do that. I’m okay having these glasses.”

 

Yeonhee rolled her eyes... “I knew you’d say that. You know, I just don’t understand why all the girls go crazy about you and trying so hard to date you. I mean you free up like a guy librarian and that ridiculous huge glasses on you with a grade of 350. Yah, can’t you just accept the makeover that I’m proposing to you? Aigoo…” She said raffle his wavy hair with her both hands and left the room to take a quick shower. 

 

Arriving at the campus at exactly 9 a.m., yeonhee and chanyeol took their seats for their first period, Calculous. The two were just sitting one chair away from each other and just sends later Mrs. Sol came inside the room with the announcement of a sudden pop quiz.

 

Yeonhee jaw drop with a soft groaned… “I’m so doomed. I knew this was coming, I should’ve studied the last lesson inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter