Chapter 8

Acquired Taste

Helloooow ~
Another chapter just for you :3
I love how we all agreed that Baekhyun was a , so let's see how it turns out now, huh?
Enjoy it and don't hesitate to let you know what you think <3

- K

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Another slice?”

 

“Naaah, I’m ing full,” Chanyeol groaned, stretching his long limbs on the couch, almost falling down from it. Yawning, he settled back on the pillows, his bare long legs stretched across the soft material, ankles on the armrest. He fixed his black tank top shirt which slid up his chest. Moonbyul looked at him, softly kicking his thigh barely covered by his boxers as she sat on the armchair, her legs swung over the armrest.

 

“I don’t want you to put your disgusting feet on my sofa, thank you very much.”

 

“I took a shower before I left,” Chanyeol complained, running his fingers through his hair and hooking his hands on his nape. “I’m squeaky clean and you have no right to call me disgusting.”

 

“Only the truth can hurt you, babe.” she sent him a flying kiss, winking and smiling.

 

“Weak,” the man snorted dismissively, closing his eyes.

 

“Yeah, right, I’m the weak one.” she sipped her tea, still looking at the man lying on the sofa. She could easily tell something was bothering him, she just didn’t want to push him. “So, why is your pretty visiting me?”

 

“Because I love you and wanted to spend time with my girlfriend?” Chanyeol threw her a look and fluttered his lashes, turning over on his side.

 

“How come I don’t believe you, honey?”

 

“No idea why you don’t trust the most awesome person in your life,” he pouted and grinned a second after, comfortably settling on his back again. ”I don’t know. Strange things happened.” she nodded slowly, observing the way Chanyeol’s face fell for a second.

 

“I’m gonna need more than that, babe.” she asked softly, her eyes never leaving him. The white-haired man stared at the ceiling, frowning at it deep in thought.

 

“Baekhyun invited me over after the exhibit and we spent the night together,” he let out, eventually. “I don’t know what to think.” she sat up, frowning, her mug now down on the table.

 

“Wait, wait, wait, wait! First of all, what do you mean you spent the night together?”

 

“We made out and fell asleep on his bed,” Chanyeol murmured. He definitely felt like he was lying on a couch in a doctor’s office. “He, uh… I also coincidentally learnt that he’s great at s,” he added, hiding his face in his hands. Moonbyul almost stood up, her eyes round, shocked. She looked at him, his hands covering his face, the tips of his ears red and she shook her head slowly, sitting back comfortably on the armchair.

 

“Well, babe, I sure hope he is good, since you’re gonna marry the guy one day.”

 

“I’m not. I don’t even know what the happened,” he muttered, resigned. “Why is he like this?”

 

“Really, Chanyeol?” she asked, tilting her head. She loved the guy to death, but sometimes he could be really ing blind. He had been, for almost 6 months now.

 

“What?” he looked at her, his arms going limp and falling on both sides of his head. “He says he hates me, then we kiss, then he acts like nothing happened, then we kiss again… He doesn’t even talk to me normally. Like never even texted me first or anything.” Moonbyul leaned closer, putting her hand on Chanyeol’s head.

 

“Ok, babe, I get it.” she rubbed the bleached hair softly, “Baekhyun is a kid. And he’s acting like one. I mean, he’s barely out of high school.” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Kindergarten,” Chanyeol corrected, pushing his head into her hand. She chuckled and scratched at his scalp making the man purr softly.

 

“Exactly. He says he hates you, then you guys kiss, and then he acts like he still hates you. Chanyeol, he’s the guy pulling at your pigtails to get your attention when you’re playing in the sandbox. He’s a bit dumb, a bit blind, but he’s harmless.”

 

“Is he?” Chanyeol whined, frustration obvious in his voice. “I don’t ing know. I think I kinda like him but how am I supposed to do anything if I don’t even understand the signals he’s giving me?” he groaned. “Every time I feel like he might actually be into me, he says something mean enough for me to forget it. I don’t wanna try to invest any feelings in someone who’s that ing confusing. I wanna know what I’m doing.” He took a deep breath when he finished his little rant, his fingers absent-mindedly tracing the scar underneath his shirt. Moonbyul glanced at his hand, her heart suddenly feeling a bit heavier as she crouched next to him.

 

“I get that, baby. And it’s absolutely normal for you to feel this way. You need to be sure you’re not putting yourself out there just to end up being hurt.” Her fingers softly the man’s hair. “But if you want my honest opinion, Baekhyun is confused too. I’m pretty sure the kid likes you, and he doesn’t know how to handle it… Actually… Actually you might wanna talk to Wheein, baby…”

 

“Wheein? What does Wheein has to do with it?” Chanyeol’s brows furrowed.

 

“She kinda became Baekhyun’s mom, you know?” she cleared , “And something might have happened, at Minseok’s, on New Year’s Eve.”

 

“What happened?” he asked, his eyes snapping open. “Tell me, I can’t wait until I meet her to know.”

 

“I don’t know exactly…” she hesitated, and glanced at him, the boy looking at her expectantly. “She found him in the bathroom, and he didn’t seem to feel too well… anyway, after a few minutes he started crying.”

 

“What?!” Chanyeol got up, a weird mix of emotions on his face. He looked a bit angry, hurt and sad at the same time. “Are you kidding me? He cried?!” she frowned, looking up at him.

 

“Well, Wheein said he cried on her shoulder actually.”

 

“, we ing made out at the party,” he huffed out. “What the hell?”

 

“You did what now?” she stood up, still looking really small next to him.

 

“Made out… As his Christmas gift?” the man blinked, sitting on the couch, looking completely lost and helpless. “Uh, because… he asked? But then he said he had to go,” he scrunched up his nose, displeased, “to find someone to kiss at midnight or something. So I let him go, it… it was just a kiss after all,” he explained and sighed deeply. “I don’t know, man.”

 

“Well, I don't know why he’d cry in the bathroom if it was just a kiss.” she sat next to him, “Wheein seemed to think that he was crying because of you.”

 

“, what?” the man whined. “What the hell is happening in his head? He was the one to stop and go, it’s not like I hurt him or made him do it,” he grunted, curling up and leaning on Moonbyul, his weigh making her groan out loud.

 

“It’s not about you making him do it. It’s about him being in love with you and not knowing if you love him back, you . He probably thought you were just having fun with him. You have not exactly been the nicest to him either, you know?” she pushed him a little, her arm sneaking around his waist.

 

“How can you be so sure, though?” Chanyeol sighed. “I don’t wanna do this. I hate having to guess the intentions. I should’ve probably been the adult one and don’t let him kiss me for the first time, but I ed up,” he murmured, clinging to the girl. “Damn, I’m so ing stupid.”

 

“You’re not stupid, you just like him.” she slightly tightened her hold on his waist. “You know there’s a really easy way for you to be sure about what he wants, Chanyeol.”

 

“Ask him?” she nodded.

 

“Exactly, babe. Why don’t you ask him?”

 

“Is that sarcasm or are you serious?” Chanyeol lifted his head and looked Moonbyul straight in the eye, deadpanning. “Do you realize I’m distressed enough to text him and directly ask him whether he likes me or not?” she smiled softly. It was actually the first time she saw Chanyeol being so unsure about anything.

 

“Hm, I’d say I’ll ask him for you, but this is something you guys have to figure out by yourselves,” she kissed his shoulder, “How was he acting when you left him?”

 

“Cute?” Chanyeol chuckled nervously, cracking his knuckles. “He seemed, uh… sad? Maybe just tired? But kinda off.” she raised an eyebrow.

 

“And it doesn’t strike you as him liking you?” she nudged him with her shoulder. Chanyeol didn’t even budge. “Maybe the kid wanted you to stay?”

 

“Or maybe he realized he had made a big ing mistake by inviting me,” he rolled his eyes.

 

“Or maybe you’re just overthinking everything because you’re scared when in fact it’s really simple?” she put her chin on his shoulder, “I’m telling you, Park Chanyeol, Baekhyun is not the kind of guy to your if he doesn’t want to. You've heard him push you away before, he’s not the kind to beat around the bush.”

 

“How do you even know that?” the man deadpanned and reached for his phone left on the table.

 

“Do you even talk to Jongdae sometimes?” she pushed him away softly, rolling her eyes before looking at his phone.

 

From PCYuck: do you like me?

 

From Baekhyun: i’m sorry what?

 

“Sometimes. But I try not to talk about Baek with his very own best friend,” Chanyeol snorted. “He says what.”

 

From PCYuck: :(

 

“Why not? If you wanna know him, he’s the best person to talk to.” she looked at the screen. Chanyeol didn’t even try to hide it from her, simply snuggling to her again, settling comfortably. She slid her fingers back in his hair.

 

From Baekhyun: is everything okay?

 

“No,” he whispered.

 

“Why not?” She looked at him. He shook his head with a displeased sound.

 

From PCYuck: yeah

 

From PCYuck: i just asked you a question

 

From Baekhyun: why so suddenly?

 

From Baekhyun: do you?

 

From PCYuck: because i wanted to

 

From PCYuck: i asked first, darling

 

From Baekhyun: not sure this is relevant here

 

From Baekhyun: asking for a confession by text messages

 

From Baekhyun: how romantic of you park chanyeol

 

Moonbyul snorted, murmuring a he’s not wrong.

 

“I suddenly don’t wanna do this anymore,” he chuckled grimly. “Changed my mind, that was ing stupid.”

 

“Yes, it was,” she said, “I’m not telling you should ask him with a text. You should just move your and go over there and talk to him.”

 

From PCYuck: i’m not asking for a confession

 

From PCYuck: unless you wanna make one

 

From Baekhyun: i’m confessing that i find you very weird right now.

 

From Baekhyun: sure everything’s okay?

 

From PCYuck: nah :(

 

“What am I supposed to tell him?”

 

“The truth?” Moonbyul’s hand was still soothingly scratching Chanyeol’s scalp.

 

From Baekhyun: no?

 

From Baekhyun: what is it?

 

From Baekhyun: wanna talk about it?

 

From Baekhyun: i’m free right now if you need to

 

“What the do I do?”

 

“You ing go over there, you giant !” she exclaimed, pointing at the phone. “He’s saying he wants to be there for you because he thinks you’re not okay. What more do you need?”

 

“To never see him again so I don’t have to have that conversation,” he whined. “I have no ing problems dealing with the company, talking to the clients and do anything in life but this…” he shook his head, nuzzling into Moonbyul’s neck. “I want to be an adult, but this night ing shook me.”

 

From Baekhyun: chanyeol?

 

“Because it matters to you. And it’s perfectly fine that it does.” she closed her eyes, “I want you to be happy, Chanyeol, you know that… And I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to be completely fine as long as you guys don’t talk about this. Even if it’s for him to tell you he doesn’t like you, you need the closure.”

 

From Baekhyun: i’m getting worried

 

“What should I even ask him?” Chanyeol blinked, furrowing his brows. He’d look funny trying to snuggle with the girl, fitting his long limbs on the couch, if he wasn’t so miserable and confused.

 

“What do you wanna know exactly?” she pulled him closer, glancing at the phone.

 

“If he likes me? And what the hell does he want from me?”

 

“See, babe? You do know what to ask him, you just need to… express yourself differently.”

 

“It’s so difficult, though! Normally they tell me what they want, I agree and boom, we’re boyfriends,” he laughed humorlessly. He never had to do more than flirt and accept confessions. Normally, everything happened smoothly.

 

“Maybe that’s why it’s worth it now, you know?” Moonbyul had never been in a serious relationship. She had a few flings, nothing really serious, so she might not have been the right person to give him advice, but she did believe in what she was saying. Baekhyun and Chanyeol liked each other. “Maybe that’s how you know it is worth trying.”

 

“Yeah… That literally didn’t convince me at all,” he groaned and looked around, reaching for his sweatpants discarded on the floor after he decided he was too hot and simply took them off. He checked his pockets and presented a small red dice to Moonbyul. “If I get 1-3, I go. 4-6, I stay here and maybe cry, I don’t know yet,” he announced, rolling the dice on the table. She frowned, looking at him as if he was crazy.

 

“Ok, I have several questions. First of all, why the do you walk around with a dice in your pocket? Second of all, are you really gonna let chance determine what you should do about the kid you love?”

 

“Firstly, I don’t love him. He’s just cute and a great kisser. Secondly, this is for emergencies. It’s red. And yes, I’m totally gonna do that just as I did when I met you and you wanted to hang out. I was super scared of you because I thought you liked me and I didn’t like you this way,” he glanced at the girl and she narrowed her eyes, “you know… But the dice said go, so I did.”

 

“He gives good s too.” she added. “Also, I’m offended. You loved me when we met.”

 

“Undoubtedly good.” She sighed and turned to look at the dice, her lips curving in a satisfied smile. Chanyeol followed her gaze and let out a pained moan.

 

“Go ahead then, you giant.”

 

“ing dices,” he grumbled and stood up, putting on his sweatpants and shoving the small red and white cube deep in his pocket.

 

“It’s faith, you know.” she added with a smirk.

 

“ faith,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and made a face. “Oh, no, and now I’m ditching you too. Can we meet later when I know what I’m doing and I can give you my full attention?” Moonbyul stood up and patted him on the arm. Chanyeol pulled her into a hug, not letting her stand too far away.

 

“Not like I’m leaving you any choice, babe.”

 

“I love you so much it’s actually unhealthy.”

 

“Yeah, I know, lots of people do, it’s actually a real bother.” Moonbyul smirked again, pushing him towards the front door.

 

“Yet you’re so single you have to cuddle with me,” Chanyeol raised a brow, forgetting about his dilemmas for a moment. He put on his padded jacket, scrunching his nose when he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. “Ugh.”

 

“I’m only doing you a favor, honey. I already have someone to cuddle.” she winked, watching him put on his shoes.

 

“Oh, do you? Have you finally confessed to your crush and didn’t tell me or what?” she rolled her eyes.

 

“I think you’d be the first one to know if I had.” Moonbyul opened the door, smiling softly. “Go ahead Chanyeol, good luck to you.”

 

“Thank you, baby,” the man hugged her tightly again. “You wanna roll a dice? If it’s 1-3 you tell Yongsun you’ve been in love with her for almost two years now…”

 

“If it’s 4-6, I kill myself?” she tightened her hold around him, thankful to Chanyeol for being here for her. He was actually the only one who knew about this. She wasn’t really sure how to deal with the situation, which was one of the main reasons she clearly was not the right person to come to for love matters.

 

“You wait and suffer some more and watch her date weird people until you finally get the balls to tell her,” the man kissed her forehead affectionately. “Damn, we’re awful at this.”

 

“Sounds like a plan.” she murmured and looked up. “I’m awful, you’re on your way to your soulmate. So go, and come back a taken man, will you?”

 

“He’s not my soulmate,” he muttered with a sigh, giving her one last wave and going down the stairs. He heard the door close only when he disappeared out of Moonbyul’s sight.

 

From PCYuck: still free?

 

From PCYuck: sorry for not responding, everything’s cool

 

From Baekhyun: still free

 

From Baekhyun: you sure?

 

From PCYuck: yeah

 

From PCYuck: coming, please don’t wear anything nice because i just have my sweats on

 

From Baekhyun: should i look like trash too then?

 

From Baekhyun: i’ll throw whatever on

 

From Baekhyun: tryna not to look too good

 

From Baekhyun: it’s hard af

 

From PCYuck: you lil im gonna in choke you

 

From PCYuck: also i never look like trash that’s just mean :(

 

From PCYuck: can you just look normal

 

From Baekhyun: don’t be sad, i’ll apologize

 

From Baekhyun: it’s difficult but i’ll manage

 

From Baekhyun: when will you be here?

 

From PCYuck: 20 minutes

 

From PCYuck: make me a coffee? :)

 

From Baekhyun: yes, sir, your coffee and i will be waiting for you

 

From Baekhyun: impatiently

 

From PCYuck: ???

 

-*:.-*-.:*-

 

Baekhyun had been walking around his living room for about twenty minutes, wondering why was Chanyeol acting so weird, feeling so down, and whether he was actually looking good enough even though he was wearing an old paint-stained t-shirt and a pair of jeans in the same state. He was actually painting when the man texted him, and he would be lying if he said he hadn’t been scared to death by his first question. As his heart started to beat faster, his fingers were already typing something to get himself out of this. Yet, there they were, Park Chanyeol on the way and Baekhyun standing in the kitchen, his hair gathered in a thin pigtail with a hair tie and his round glasses falling on his nose. Chanyeol had said not to look too nice so he figured he’d get rid of the paint on his face and hands later. For now, all Baekhyun was capable of thinking about was how worried he was, wondering what could possibly have happened for Chanyeol to act this sad and unmotivated. He was about to know, he thought when he heard someone call at the intercom. He took a deep breath before walking towards it, opening the main entrance for the man who knocked at the door only a minute later. Baekhyun’s heart dropped a little. They hadn’t seen each other for three whole days since Chanyeol spent the night at his place.

 

“Hello, Mr… Uh, hi.” Baekhyun could feel his heart beat faster, his arms itching to pull him into a hug. He did nothing of the sort though, just stepping back to let him come in.

 

“Hi, Chanyeol…” he murmured. He loved how he felt so close to the man when he said his name, even if he wasn’t sure Chanyeol was completely okay with the student using it. He saw him blink in surprise.

 

“How did I earn that?” he raised a brow, coming in and closing the door behind himself.

 

“Is it not okay?” he asked, unsure, scratching at his cheek. “I’m sorry, Mr. Park.” He finally said, taking another step back, his heart tightening painfully in his chest.

 

“No, no. It is, you can totally call me Chanyeol,” the man hurried to say, a sheepish smile on his lips. Baekhyun nodded slowly, taking in Chanyeol’s appearance. The man was wearing a pair of skinny black sweatpants and a padded jacket, his bleached hair was so disheveled that it seemed like he had run his fingers through it multiple times. Chanyeol looked tired, nervous, weirdly pale but despite that Baekhyun couldn’t stop himself from thinking that the man was painfully beautiful.

 

“Your coffee is ready,” he said, pointing to the living room. Chanyeol nodded with a thankful smile, taking off his jacket and ping his hoodie to reveal a black tank top underneath. He followed Baekhyun to the living room, smiling to himself when he settled on a couch, beside a small coffee table almost completely covered by pizza boxes.

 

“Thank you so much. And, uh… sorry for this,” he waved his hand around in a vague gesture. “I talked to Moonbyul and strange things happened.”

 

“Sorry for the mess, it’s Jongdae’s.” Baekhyun accused in a murmur as he pushed the pizza boxes aside, before sitting next to Chanyeol, his eyes now softly looking at the man. “And it’s fine, I told you we could talk,” he offered him a small smile, almost reaching for his hand, but he stopped himself and grabbed onto a pillow that he put on his lap.

 

“It’s so ing awkward though, I hate this,” Chanyeol muttered, rubbing his face with his hand. “I mean I made it awkward. I’m not the best at talking about this… stuff,” he let out a small sigh, seemingly embarrassed. He acted so different from the Mr. Park Baekhyun knew and he didn’t really know how to deal with this Park Chanyeol. Smug and comfy Chanyeol was easy. This, this was so different. A bit scary too.

 

“What… kind of stuff?” he asked, his body leaning towards the man unconsciously. Chanyeol fidgeted for a minute, not a word coming out of lips.

 

“I suddenly wanna go home and never have to do this again,” he sighed eventually, raising his eyes and looking at Baekhyun. “Do you like me?” he asked quickly, before he could change his mind. Baekhyun thought his heart had stopped. He knew it wasn’t physically possible, but it seemed like it did. His breath hitched and he tightened his hold on the pillow. What was he supposed to say, really? How was he supposed to tell him that, yes, yes, he did. Chanyeol would probably freak out. Maybe that was the only reason he was here, to make sure Baekhyun wasn’t going to get too emotionally attached. Too late.

 

“Are you scared I might get too attached to you already and you don’t want that?” he rolled his eyes, acting as if it didn’t touch him at all, “it’s fine, I’m a big boy, you know?”

 

“Oh,” Chanyeol looked down, cracking his knuckles, his brows furrowed in concentration. “Look, I… It’s not like I don’t want that,” he forced out of himself.

 

“S-So what if I do?” he said again, not even listening to the man. He was madly blushing now, his heart pumping too fast, too hard in his chest. “I’m not gonna follow you everywhere like a creepy stalker if that’s what you’re worried about, you can keep on living your merry life, sir.” His hands were clenched on the pillow, his knuckles almost turning white.

 

“How do you even know about it?” Chanyeol blinked, looking at him in surprise. He narrowed his eyes, suspicious, crossing his arms on his chest in a defensive gesture. “Who told you that?” Baekhyun frowned.

 

“Who told me what?” he looked at him and shook his head. “I just won’t act like a ing schoolgirl, you can sleep in peace.” he pushed the pillow on the side and stood up, his hands trembling.

 

“Oh, . I just thought someone told you about the stalker thing,” he murmured, his fingers absent-mindedly grazing his shirt, where Baekhyun knew the scar was. “Damn, this is going exactly not how I wanted,” he laughed humorlessly.

 

“Well, at least we have that in common.” he took a step forward, trying to keep his distance from Chanyeol. It felt like his heart was going to explode and he really needed for the man to leave now, because he wasn’t sure he’d be able to keep his tears in much longer. What a disaster he was.

 

“Okay, listen,” the man straightened, still sitting cross-legged on the couch and held out his hand. He pulled the boy closer, so he sat next to him again and took a deep breath, looking him in the eye, gathering the courage. Baekhyun pulled on his hand, ready to burst at any moment. “I think I like you but at the same time I feel like you hate me and you give me so many mixed signals I have no idea what the you’re thinking,” Chanyeol said on one breath so quickly that Baekhyun had to take a moment to process his words. He blinked a few times, frowning at the end.

 

“Y-You are confused? Are you ing kidding me? You’re the one always acting like a condescending jerk and making me feel like a kid. What the am I supposed to do? You keep saying you hate me!”

 

“You say the same ing thing, you !” Chanyeol bridled, throwing his hands in the air.

 

“I’m only saying it because you say it!”

 

“But you started all of this and you keep being ing mean even when I’m trying to be nice to you!”

 

“What? What do you expect me to do? Just ing tell you I like you and make a ing fool of myself while I watch you look at me as if I’m a ing idiot?”

 

“That’s literally three s in one sentence,” Chanyeol noticed, suddenly chuckling. “Okay, look. You’re acting like a kid since the very beginning. You’re being weird all the time so how was I supposed to know what you actually feel? We kissed on New Year’s Eve and I kinda thought you actually liked it,” he scratched his head nervously, “but then you said you have to find someone to kiss. And you left and cried? What the , man?”

 

“H-How do you know that?” he stuttered, wanting to get up and leave. “I just… I was… I was confused, okay? I didn’t… I didn’t understand what… How I felt until…” he blushed and looked down. “I was just confused and I thought it was better to leave you and since you did not try to make me stay I thought it was the best decision, but I hated it, and then Wheein came and it was just all too much and I couldn’t keep it in, but I didn’t know why it made me feel the way it did and I was lost!” he ranted, never stopping to take a breath, his hands pulling slightly at his jeans.

 

“Baekhyun,” Chanyeol called out, covering his hands with his own hesitantly. “I didn’t want to keep you there because I felt like you didn’t want to stay,” he explained, his voice wavering a little. “So you left. But then we met on the exhibit and you acted so weird again and got so clingy all of a sudden… You invited me here but then called me Mr. Park again like you wanted to keep your distance? What’s your deal?” he groaned out, shifting in his place exasperatedly.

 

“Well I-I did… I wanted to stay…” he looked down and sniffled. “And then you didn’t do anything to make me stay and so I thought yeah, okay, he doesn’t give a so I tried to keep my distance because for whatever reason it… it hurt, to realize you didn’t care… and then you came to the exhibit, and you helped me, tried to calm me down. You even went to borrow some make up and I thought it was fine if it was gonna be the only way you cared, and I realized how… I realized that I… like you and… and then we were here and we did that and… I was just scared that you only wanted us to be… physical… That you only wanted to play with the kid and I felt like it was best for me to keep my distance again…” he sniffled again, wiping his cheek with his palm, still looking at his lap.

 

“So… you do like me,” Chanyeol mused, basically ignoring his whole monologue and fishing out the one information he was looking for. He looked at Baekhyun with a satisfied smile, seemingly proud of himself for getting the information he wanted. The student frowned.

 

“So what? I can’t help it, okay?” he said, defensively, his cheeks red and his heart beating fast.

 

“Sure you can’t,” the man gave him a smug smile, leaning in. “I’m not blaming you for falling for my charms and undeniable beauty,” he murmured, trying his best not to chuckle, and lifted Baekhyun’s chin, so the boy had to look him in the eye. “I just wish I knew.”

 

“Oh, shut the up,” he murmured, looking on the side, “What does it change anyway…”

 

“You dumb ,” the man sighed, closing the distance between their lips and kissing him softly. “I don’t know how to make it more obvious for you,” he muttered, his lips brushing Baekhyun’s. The painter took a deeper breath, dying to kiss him again.

 

“Please… just say it…” he whispered, his fingers now on Chanyeol’s thigh.

 

“Oh, no,” the man pulled him closer so Baekhyun would straddle him, sitting comfortably on his lap. He smiled lopsidedly, his slender fingers grazing his sides through the thin t-shirt. “Do I really need to confess so we have a proper romcom moment?” Baekhyun shook his head slowly, his paint-stained fingers caressing Chanyeol’s cheek.

 

“I need you to say it so I can believe it...”

 

“What a sap,” Chanyeol closed his eyes. “I like you,” he let out, trying his best not to cringe. “Can I kiss you and never talk about this again?” Baekhyun did not answer, his lips meeting Chanyeol’s in a deep, long-awaited kiss. His hand sneaked on the man’s nape while the other stayed on his cheek. He could say he was genuinely happy, and his heart beating so rapidly in his chest was the proof of it. He couldn’t even think about the eventuality of Jongdae walking in on them right there and now as his mind was full of Chanyeol. His every sense sharpening, focusing on Chanyeol. The man smiled into the tender kiss, humming softly when he felt Baekhyun’s warm hand on his neck. They kissed slowly, unhurriedly, savoring each other’s presence and almost missing the quiet sound of opening door and footsteps in the corridor. Nervous whispers made their way into Baekhyun’s foggy mind and he caught a glimpse of Jongdae and Minseok sneaking back into the blonde’s room. He pushed his head back a little, his lips almost against Chanyeol’s.

 

“We should probably move…” he murmured, his fingers caressing the baby hair on his nape. Chanyeol let out a displeased sound, placing small kisses from the corner of his lips down his neck. Baekhyun shivered, closing his eyes as his fingers slid through the white strands.

 

“So what now?” he asked in a murmur, nuzzling into his neck, his hands wandering on Baekhyun’s slender body, curious, exploring.

 

“Now…” Baekhyun whispered, and he looked at him before he kissed him slowly. “Now let’s just go to my room and… enjoy each other’s presence?” he asked, the tip of his nose brushing against Chanyeol’s, just like a few days before, in the kitchen.

 

“Missed seeing me already?” the man tilted his head playfully. Baekhyun slightly punched him in the arm.

 

“See, that’s why nobody likes you.”

 

“Lies. It’s okay, though, can’t blame you,” Chanyeol gave him a smug smile, daringly raising an eyebrow. “Let’s go, then,” he pinched his asscheek. Baekhyun scrunched up his nose. He kissed his jaw and stood up, waiting for Chanyeol to follow him before walking to his room. The intense smell of oil paint hit both of them as soon as he opened the door. It felt so good to be here with Chanyeol.

 

“Come on in,” he said, closing the door once they both were inside. The man smiled, careful not to step on any brush or paint tube scattered on the floor.

 

“Mine field,” he commented, making his way to the bed, the sheets crumpled in a pile on the side. He sat down, settling comfortably with his back on the wall, peeking curiously at the easel in front of him.

 

“I’m sorry, I was working on a new piece when you texted me so… it’s everywhere…” he followed him, pulling on the hair tie to let his hair loose and taking off his glasses. He sat next to him and crossed his legs on the bed.

 

“Hey, it was so cute,” the man pushed his hair back again, smiling at Baekhyun’s expression. “Do you wanna talk?” he asked, a bit confused.

 

“I just wanna be sure Jongdae and his boyfriend won’t walk in on us and kill the mood. Jongdae is really good at that.” He sat closer before deciding to lie down, his head on the man’s lap.

 

“This still looks like talking time,” Chanyeol noticed, lacing his finger in the boy’s hair. “Please don’t hesitate to ask questions should you have any, Mr. Byun,” he said in his best professional voice. “I’ll be glad to help you and clarify any misunderstandings regarding our relations.” Baekhyun chuckled, his hand sneaking under Chanyeol’s shirt, caressing the warm skin of his lower back with his thumb.

 

“Of course, Mr. Park, I will make sure to ask them if I need to.” he looked up at him, “So you like me, huh?” he raised an eyebrow, “Figured. I’m amazing.”

 

“You mean you knew?” Baekhyun pouted.

 

“Of course I didn’t, I’m just playing around. That’s what I do, you should know by now.” He slightly pinched his hip. Chanyeol’s quickly stretched out his hand to lightly pinch his in revenge, chuckling, when Baekhyun let out a high-pitched sound.

 

“Yeah, I sure do, darling,” he rolled his eyes.

 

“Hey, it’s private,” he pushed his hand away, straightening and turning around to face Chanyeol. “Who said you could do that?”

 

“You put your in my mouth and I can’t touch you here?” the man pouted. “Are we back to square one where I need to wait five dates for you to let me see that beautiful body again? Because I can totally do that, but I need to know, so I don’t raise my expectations, you know.” Baekhyun smiled, moving closer and putting his hand on the toned thigh.

 

“Actually, Mr. Park, you were the one putting your mouth around my .” he kissed his cheek. “And oof, five dates? Way too long. Let’s make it one. And we’ve already had it.”

 

“Had we? You call that a date?” Chanyeol grinned. “Low standards but okay.”

 

“It’s even easier to please me now,” he smiled, almost a smirk and straddled Chanyeol, his hands on his shoulders, his eyes looking straight in the man’s.

 

“It wasn’t too difficult so far.”

 

“Heh, you could be a better kisser,” he shrugged, smirking. Chanyeol furrowed his brows, offended.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“I do excuse you, Mr. Park,” Baekhyun smiled, innocently. The man watched him for a moment and suddenly gripped his hips, pushing the boy on the bed. Baekhyun let out a surprised cry. What seemed like a second later, Chanyeol was hovering over him, his knee between his legs, eyes dark.

 

“Is that a challenge?” The student hands found the man’s shoulders and his lips were stretched in a provoking smile.

 

“Who knows?”

 

The man smirked, leaning down to kiss Baekhyun. The younger’s arms sneaked around the man’s neck, slightly pulling him closer. He couldn’t really say anything about how good he was feeling. All he knew was that this felt so natural. Chanyeol’s soft lips, his large warm hands on his slender body and his very own scent that Baekhyun found incredibly attractive made him feel a bit dizzy, the excitement running through his veins. The man deepened the kiss quickly, his nails lightly scratching Baekhyun scalp. He took complete control over him in just a few moves that made Baekhyun melt into the passionate kiss. His body, his senses, and his heart, all had been waiting for Chanyeol to be there. To be close to him. Fingers now tangled in the bleached hair, Baekhyun was noiselessly asking for more, his body reacting to every caress of his fingers.

 

“Not bad, I have to say,” Baekhyun moaned quietly and looked at Chanyeol, a satisfied smile on his lips. The man quirked an eyebrow, tilting his head to lightly bit on his ear.

 

“Not bad, my ,” he huffed a laugh and Baekhyun felt his tongue slowly trace down the shell of his ear and sliding down his neck. Chanyeol pulled on his t-shirt, helping the boy to take it off and bent down again to place a few small kisses along his collarbones. Baekhyun shivered under his touch, anticipation running through his veins and he put his hand on the man’s nape, closing his eyes. The man looked up at him with a smile, his white hair tickling his neck and lightly on the delicate skin, leaving an angry red mark. “You seem pretty enthusiastic for a not bad,” he murmured with a smirk when Baekhyun let out a moan. The boy felt his leg pressing on his crotch, Chanyeol’s hands discovering new sensitive spots on his body and immediately putting the newfound knowledge to use, not giving him any time to properly catch a breath.

 

“Let’s say you’re better at kissing my body than my lips,” he answered, smirking lightly. His hands pulled at the man’s shirt, his hips pushing against Chanyeol’s unconsciously.

 

“You’re such a cheeky little ,” the man flicked his tongue over his teasingly, gripping his hips and pinning him to the bed with a dark smile. “So impatient. I don’t think you’re being nice enough for me to take care of you.” Baekhyun moaned, biting his lip.

 

“I thought you already knew that by now, Mr. Park.”

 

“I did,” Chanyeol murmured lowly and moved up, lazily his chest. “Baekhyun?” he asked quietly, his tone suddenly different, serious. The student looked in his eyes, his fingers now on the man’s cheek, caressing the skin tenderly.

 

“Yes?” he asked, almost whispering.

 

“Two quick questions. How far do you wanna go?” Chanyeol pecked his lips with a small smile. Baekhyun smiled softly, kissing the tip of his nose.

 

“I’ll go as far as you’ll take me, I’m ready.”

 

“Don’t give me ideas,” he chuckled. “Lucky for you I left all the ropes at home, though,” he murmured in his ear. The warm breath tickled his skin and the low voice made him shiver. He bit his lip, looking in his eyes.

 

“I guess we’re gonna have to wait for that until next time, then,” he answered in a murmur, his other hand tightening on the man’s back. Chanyeol huffed out a laugh.

 

“So you wanna try it. That’s nice. Okay, so if you want to go all the way…” he hesitated for a second and lowered his voice to a whisper. “Are you comfortable taking orders?” Baekhyun blushed, looking away for a second.

 

“I… never really tried?”

 

“How does that sound, though?” the man placed several small kisses on his bare shoulder, one hand sliding down to Baekhyun’s paint-stained jeans. The student took a deep breath.

 

“Sounds… hot…” he blushed harder, the paint on his cheeks suddenly looking much softer than it was. Chanyeol smiled fondly, slowly moving lower and lower.

 

“I’ll give you some and if you don’t like it, say stop. Can you do that for me?” Baekhyun nodded slowly, impatient. He looked at him in the eye and smiled, just to make sure Chanyeol knew he wanted to do it. “Okay. Won’t be anything out of the ordinary,” he assured, lying down next to the boy, never stopping kissing and caressing the delicate skin.

 

“I trust you,” he murmured softly, his fingers in Chanyeol’s locks. The anticipation was killing him. “I’m a brave kid, Mr. Park, I’m ready to try anything.” he chuckled, his hands still trembling a bit.

 

“Try getting first,” Chanyeol quirked an eyebrow. Baekhyun smiled softly.

 

“Should I, sir?”

 

“Do I need to repeat myself for you? Take your clothes off,” the man looked at him expectantly, up on his elbow. He lied on his side next to Baekhyun, still fully clothed. Caring and tender just a while ago, he now had an aura of authority, his eyes sharp and brows raised slightly. Baekhyun’s heart missed a beat. The student stood up, letting the jeans slide down his legs, soon followed by his pair of boxers. He looked at Chanyeol, breathing deeply.

 

“Happier?” he murmured. The man ignored his question but Baekhyun could see him watching him closely. He waited a minute to get up and sit on the edge of the bed in front of Baekhyun, his legs spread and his fully visible through the skinny sweatpants.

 

“Down.” Baekhyun swallowed down, his twitching between his thigh under Chanyeol’s low voice. He looked into his eyes, slowly getting down on his knees, his hand holding onto the man’s knee. Chanyeol didn’t move, simply following his moves. “Do you deserve to me off?” he tilted his head slightly to the side.

 

“I do.” He his lips, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol’s. It was new, yet it seemed so easy to play his role. Baekhyun loved it, the way the man was looking at him. “I really do.”

 

“I don’t think you were nice enough for me to let you.”

 

“I was. I always am super nice.” His hands slid up Chanyeol’s thighs, ready to pull on the sweatpants.

 

“You don’t touch me without permission,” the man held his hands, slowly moving them back, his gaze even more intense than before. He smiled when Baekhyun kneeled with his hands on his knees, waiting, and leaned forward, his tone changing instantly. “How do you feel about that?”

 

“Really frustrated, actually,” he his lips. “I still remember how you taste,” he bit his lower lip again, his hands moving up one more time, just to see how Chanyeol would react. Baekhyun could see the corner of his lips curving up before he straightened, his authoritative aura back.

 

“If you do this one more time I’m going to get up and leave,” he said, looking at his hands on his thigh. “Sit straight. Look at me.”

 

“You wouldn’t…” Baekhyun murmured, straightening and looking at Chanyeol.

 

“Do you really want to check that?” He shook his head. Baekhyun had no idea what Chanyeol was really capable of and he wasn’t going to test it now. "Good boy," the man gave him a small smile and slid his pants and underwear off. "I'm gonna give you one more chance today," he said in a low voice and looked Baekhyun in the eye. "Ask for it."

 

“Hm, ask for it…” he repeated with a smile, impatient. “Can I your , Mr. Park?”

 

Chanyeol's lips stretched in a wicked smile, a dark glimmer in his half-lidded eyes. He laced his fingers in Baekhyun's dark down brown hair, pulling his head closer.

 

"Yes, you can, doll," he purred, his eyes on Baekhyun's face. He could see his expression change at the new nickname. Baekhyun was impatient, eager, hungry. Baekhyun straightened up and Chanyeol could see the student smiling happily, scooting closer. His tongue was ready to at the tip, his hands sliding up the thighs again. His eyes were looking straight into Chanyeol’s when the tip of his tongue traced his entire length. The man placed his hands behind him, leaning back comfortably, his eyes not leaving the boy. He watched Baekhyun for a while before he finally pulled on his hair slightly, positioning himself in front of the boy, the tip of his touching his lower lip. "Enough. Open your mouth." Baekhyun his lips and he smiled, straightening up. His hands on the man’s thighs, he opened his mouth invitingly and felt the familiar warm weight sliding on his tongue right away. Chanyeol let out a pleased sigh and put both hands on his head, guiding his moves. He was all control and authority, but his pushes were still gentle and his moves careful. Baekhyun’s hands were moving along toned legs, caressing the warm skin of the man’s inner thighs with his thumbs while his mouth was working on his length, the tongue flat against it as he moved his head, his eyes on Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun wouldn’t say he was an expert, but he knew what to do and his heavy breathing and blown up pupils made him proud. After a while, one of his hands moved up, the fingers cupping his balls as he caressed them, slightly tightening his lips around him. The man let out a low grunt, his grip tightening. Baekhyun could feel that Chanyeol was holding himself back and being easy on him.

 

“Good boy,” he heard his voice after a while, when Chanyeol pulled on his hair lightly, his slipping out of his mouth and Baekhyun whined a little at the loss. “You look so beautiful like this,” he whispered, bending down to kiss him on the lips. The student smiled softly, looking at him and biting his lower lip. His hand reached up, his fingers now resting on the man’s cheek. Chanyeol pecked the tip of his nose. “Okay, you did well. Find me some lube and come up here,” he ordered, lying down on the bed. As soon as Baekhyun was ready and handed him the small bottle, he pulled him closer so the boy kneeled above his head, his knees touching his shoulders, shins along his arms. “How was it?” he asked, looking at Baekhyun, who had to grip the headboard to maintain balance, when Chanyeol made him bend down. Baekhyun bit his lip and looked down.

 

“It was great. I like your taste,” he said, his lips still glimmering and his cheeks a bit red. “How was it for you?”

 

“Taste? That’s ,” Chanyeol huffed a laugh, positioning himself comfortably between his legs. “I meant taking orders,” he looked up at him and Baekhyun heard the click of the bottle.

 

“Oh,” he said and smiled sheepishly, “I like it. It’s exciting.” He bit the inside of his cheek in anticipation, his twitching between his legs, Chanyeol’s sight under him making him hot all over.

 

“That’s great news because it’s literally one of my favorite things,” the man grinned, his asscheek with one hand and slowly circling his hole with the other, covered in a fair amount of lube, cool against Baekhyun’s skin “Come here,” he murmured, giving Baekhyun’s a kitten and parting his lips for him. Baekhyun kept looking down, Chanyeol under him making his heart go crazy. He took a deeper breath as his slid between the soft lips, their eyes never leaving each other and Baekhyun’s fingers tightening on the headboard. The man hummed, pushing him forward slightly, prompting him to go further and set his own pace. Meanwhile, he carefully slid one finger inside him, stretching him methodically. By the time he added the second one and started scissoring him, Baekhyun was already high on the pleasure, having the man inside him and ing into his welcoming mouth at the same time. Chanyeol closed his eyes, looking completely content and relaxed. Baekhyun moaned his name, his thighs almost giving in under the pleasure. His fingers found their way through the man’s hair, tightening a bit as he gave a slightly bigger push. His entire body was on the edge, Chanyeol’s fingers and mouth doing wonders to it. He let out a loud cry when he felt the warmth pooling in his stomach, ready to let it all go. Chanyeol turned his head quickly, making Baekhyun’s hard slip out of his mouth.

 

“Don’t come so quickly,” he laughed quietly.

 

“Don’t be that good,” Baekhyun breathed out, his hair a mess from running his fingers through it too many times.

 

"Don't be that easy," Chanyeol the underside of his , withdrawing his hand just to pour more lube on it and push three fingers into Baekhyun's hole. "Like it?" The boy threw his head back, pushing down on his fingers.

 

“L-Love it.”

 

"You're such a perfect bottom," Chanyeol smiled, waiting for the boy to adjust to the stretch, giving his hard kitten , teasing him mercilessly. "Ready?"

 

“Y-You have… no idea…” he answered, swallowing down and breathing deeply. Chanyeol hummed in response and slapped his asscheek with a dark smile.

 

"Get down, doll." Baekhyun bit his lip, straightening up before moving back, his eyes on Chanyeol and placing his hands the man’s shoulders, just to feel him. Chanyeol helped him position himself above his hips, opened a small square packet with his teeth and rolled the down carefully. He spread the lube on his own neglected with a contented sigh and gripped his hip with his free hand, slowly pushing the boy down. "Mr. Byun, it's such a pleasure to work with you." Baekhyun tightened his hands on the shoulders, his heart beating fast with every sensation.

 

“I-I'm looking... forward to… working with you… Mr. Park," he answered, trying to look straight into Chanyeol’s eyes, his eyes yet unfocused and his mind clouded. The man smirked, pushing into Baekhyun, watching his expression change and his lips part.

 

"So glad," he huffed out, his voice wavering. "Ride me?" A moan escaped Baekhyun’s lips and his hands slid on the man’s chest. He nodded quickly, impatient, and moved his hips in a slow rhythm, loving the feeling of Chanyeol’s inside of him. Chanyeol let him set his own pace. He lay down on the bed with his head up on the colorful pillows, taking in the scent of the oil paint, his clean hand tracing the blue smudge on the boy's flushed cheek and pushing his hair away from his forehead, already damp with fresh sweat. Baekhyun’s fingers grabbed a hold of the black tank top and he swallowed down, tugging on it softly, his eyes pleading.

 

“P-Please… Chanyeol…” The man raised his eyes, giving him a questioning look. “Take it off… L-Let me see you…”

 

"I… uh, okay," he muttered, taking the shirt off. It was messy, drops of lube on the chest. He threw the cloth in the direction on the floor, pulling Baekhyun down for a kiss, not giving him a chance to look at his body. The boy used the opportunity to caress his chest, his fingers running on the warm skin and his hips moving faster. He moaned in Chanyeol’s mouth, when the man started ing into him, keeping his rhythm. He seemed less and less focused but when Baekhyun straightened again, he saw the man watching him in awe, holding eye contact. "You're so ing pretty like this," he whispered with a sharp . There was a small smile on the boy’s face before he let out another loud moan.

 

“Y-You’re… so beautiful… sir…” he said, biting on his lip and sliding one hand down the man’s chest to his stomach, the other hand running through his own hair. Chanyeol let out a broken laugh, picking up the pace when Baekhyun felt his thighs slowly giving up.

 

"So… sweet of you," he managed, his nails digging in the delicate skin on his hips. Baekhyun’s legs were trembling, his breathing getting heavier with every move. He tightened his hold, slightly scratching the skin on his stomach. Chanyeol almost purred, closing his eyes on instinct.

 

“C-Chan…”

 

"Yeah?" he blinked, opening his eyes again, his rhythm still fast and steady. He was panting, watching Baekhyun, his gaze so dark and intense that it was almost hard for the boy to look back at him.

 

“I-It feels… so good…” he scratched at the skin again when Chanyeol ed a bit harder. The man arched his back, leaning into the touch and tightened his grip on Baekhyun's hips.

 

"Oh, yes," he let out under his breath, so quiet that Baekhyun almost hadn't heard him.

 

“F-Faster…” the boy asked, . Chanyeol grinned, pulling out almost completely and ing into him so hard, he lost his balance and almost fell on his chest.

 

“Touch yourself,” he let out, aiming straight for Baekhyun’s prostate. The student let out a loud moan, his hand falling from Chanyeol’s stomach to the bed and he took a deep breath, his other hand reaching for his , and he started himself in in long, fast moves. “Damn, I’m close,” he squeezed his eyes shut and took in a shaky breath before locking his gaze with Baekhyun again. His breath was ragged, but he took perfect control over himself, not losing his rhythm even for a second.

 

“M-Me too…” Baekhyun cried out, falling on top of Chanyeol after one longer , his hand letting go of his and his face buried in the man’s neck. His hips were moving faster, taking the man as deep as his body allowed him. Chanyeol groaned, squeezing his hips, riding him through his . Suddenly, he took his hand, placing it on his neck. Still high from the pleasure, Baekhyun could hear his breath hitching, his fogged mind slowly registering that his hand pressed on Chanyeol’s windpipe, making his breathing heavy and his quiet moans broken and raspy. He felt his hips jerking up uncontrollably and his muscles tensing when Chanyeol came a minute later with a long, hoarse moan.

 

“,” he whispered, his muscles slowly going lax. He wrapped his arm around the boy’s waist, kissing him on the forehead lazily.

 

“Y-Yes…” Baekhyun’s eyes were still looking at the man, his fingers around Chanyeol’s neck, and hundreds of questions running through his head. He pulled his hand away, pushing his face in the crook of his neck. “A-Are you… okay?” his thumb was softly caressing Chanyeol’s neck. The man hummed happily in response, covering his nape with his clean hand.

 

“How are you feeling, darling?” Baekhyun’s breath was slowly calming down.

 

“So good…” he still had questions, but he figured he’d bask in the after bliss for a few more minutes before asking them. Chanyeol smiled, taking a deeper breath, reaching down to take off and tie the .

 

“That’s great. I was a bit afraid I’ll scare you off or something.”

 

“I’m not scared… just… a bit surprised…?” he murmured, his fingers now in Chanyeol’s hair and his face never leaving his neck. The man hummed and Baekhyun could feel the vibration going through his chest and throat.

 

“I’m sorry. We actually should’ve talked everything through before but honestly I didn’t expect you to agree to the order thing and…” he broke off, sheepish. “I mean I haven’t really expected anything that happened today,” he chuckled quietly. Baekhyun nuzzled the man’s neck with the tip of his nose.

 

“Me neither, honestly… But… the order thing, it’s really hot… I’m just… wondering what happened... at the end?” he almost whispered, his fingers softly scratching at Chanyeol’s scalp. The man tensed a little, fidgeting nervously.

 

“I’m sorry, I… I shouldn’t have done that,” he muttered. “It’s, uh… It’s one of the things I really like,” he explained, his voice dropping to a whisper.

 

“No, don’t be sorry,” Baekhyun frowned and straightened up, looking at him. “I just… I wasn’t expecting it, I’ve never done that… I mean, I could try… I just don’t want to hurt you… You’ll have to… teach me?” His thumb was now caressing Chanyeol’s cheekbone.

 

“I’ll tell you everything and you decide if you’re comfortable with it, okay? It’s gonna be a long talk, just saying,” he felt Chanyeol’s chest shaking as he laughed voicelessly. The man hugged him tighter with a long pleased sigh. "We should shower. But I don't wanna move from here ever again." Baekhyun smiled, burying his face back in his neck.

 

“I have all the time in the world."

 

"And I have your all over my chest," Chanyeol raised a brow. "But okay, we don't have to go now." Baekhyun chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

“Anyway, I figured you had… different tastes when I looked up shibari ropes on the Internet, so I’m not that surprised…” he kissed his neck, his fingers tracing patterns on his chest, next to the scar. “Hey, boyfriend?”

 

Chanyeol blinked in surprise, perking up.

 

"W-what?" The student smiled, tracing his jawline with the tip of his nose.

 

“Thank you," he kissed his cheek.

 

"For…?"

 

“Everything.” The man returned his smile, lightly kissing his forehead, his fingers grazing Baekhyun's shoulder. Their breaths evened out slowly as they lied in the bed a little too narrow, basking in each other's presence and sharing their warmth. It felt comfortable but eventually they went down from the high, cold slowly creeping under their skins.

 

"Shower?" Chanyeol murmured sleepily, nuzzling Baekhyun's cheek. They almost forgot about the drying droplets on his chest, the man embracing the younger, letting him throw his thigh on his lap and cling to his side, his arm wrapped around his shoulders.

 

“Yeah, it’s probably the best idea…” he scrunched up his nose. He kissed his chest and stood up. “Let’s go.”

 

"?" Chanyeol yawned and stood up, stretching his arms and legs with a groan. "Daaamn…"

 

“If you wanna risk Jongdae seeing your , go ahead,” he chuckled, putting on his pair of boxers.

 

"He'd surely appreciate it," the man grumbled, looking for his pants.

 

“I’m sure he would.” He walked to the door. “I wouldn’t.” he murmured.

 

"Him seeing it or my in general? Mind your words, I'm not that emotionally attached yet," he rolled his eyes, placing a loud kiss on his shoulder and putting t-shirt and sweatpants, leaving the pair of boxers on Baekhyun's bed.

 

“You’d miss my pretty ,” he opened the door and looked at him over his shoulder.

 

"I wouldn't forgive myself," the man snorted, spanking him and following him to the bathroom. They took just two steps in the corridor when both heard a giggle from the kitchen and saw Jongdae and Minseok sitting by the table with their laptops, looking at them with wide smiles.

 

"You haven't got laid in so long I forgot how loud you were," Jongdae grinned, looking at his best friend pointedly. "Hi, Chanyeol!"

 

"Hi, Dae. Hi, Seok," the white-haired man smiled at them. "We're going to shower but I promise he's not gonna scream this time," he winked, pulling Baekhyun into the bathroom. "Oh, , I forgot they were here," he chuckled. "Good I had these on." He took off his pants and t-shirt and ruffled his hair, stepping into the shower and waiting for Baekhyun to join him. The student chuckled, took off his pair of boxers and joined him.

 

“Thank god I’m here and I told you to put something on to cover your cute flat .” He the water, stepping back so he wouldn’t be hit by the cold.

 

"I'm very flattered and very offended," Chanyeol moved away from the stream of water, checking it after a second. He was too tall for this shower and he looked quite funny when he stood under it, the warm water wetting his nape and leaving his hair dry. "Come here, you still have paint on your face," he smiled fondly at Baekhyun, tracing the longest dark red smudge of paint across his left cheek with the tips of his fingers.

 

“Would be weird if I didn’t,” he smiled softly, “it’s pretty much who I am now, isn’t it?” he slid his fingers in Chanyeol’s hair, pushing it away from his face.

 

"A messy kid in a room full of paint? When weren't you one?", the man raised an eyebrow, rubbing shampoo between his hands and lacing his fingers into Baekhyun's hair. He slowly massaged his scalp, watching the boy's expression. Baekhyun’s eyes closed and a blissed smile stretched his lips. His hands were now resting on Chanyeol’s stomach, his thumb tracing random patterns on the skin.

 

“I stopped being a kid when I turned 18, you know, old man?”

 

"Do you realize it's not the age that makes you a kid?" Chanyeol asked, amused. He was back to his normal self that Baekhyun knew the best. The slightly sarcastic tone, the smile lingering on his full soft lips and all the small gestures that made him Chanyeol.

 

“And yet your age does make you an elderly.” Baekhyun answered, sarcasm in his voice. This felt very usual, so comfortable and natural. This was who they were. But this time, there was no anger in their little exchange. Baekhyun took a step closer, his arms sneaking around the man’s waist, and kissed his chest.

 

“Why are you so fixated on this?” Chanyeol leaned back a little, covering his scar with his hand, the foam bubbles quickly washed down by the water. “You’re always trying to touch it,” he murmured, sheepishly and slightly moved his hand back to rinse off the foam from the boy’s hair.

 

“I was simply kissing you…” Baekhyun answered, a slight pout on his lips. He let his arms fall to his sides, looking at the man. Chanyeol stuttered, surprisingly nervous.

 

"I-I'm sorry," he let out, lifting up his hands, kissing them lightly. "You were. I just hate it and I don't like it when I feel like you're looking at it," he explained, glancing at the scar. Baekhyun tilted his head a little, observing the way Chanyeol was looking at himself.

 

“I’m not looking at it, I’m looking at you… And I told you already, didn’t I?” He took a step closer and Chanyeol pressed his lips in a tight line “It’s beautiful.”

 

"And I told you it's not a pretty memory, didn't I?" the man gave him a kiss on the forehead, squeezing out a bit of shower gel on his hands and massaging Baekhyun's shoulders. He looked comfortable being this intimate this early, his muscles tensing only when they talked about the pale scar on his chest.

 

“You did…” Baekhyun knew it was too early to ask anything about the scar, it didn’t stop him from wondering about it. He kissed Chanyeol’s cheek, earning a small smile. Baekhyun liked the way the man was so easily touching him. He liked that this felt so normal. He grabbed the shower gel bottle and put some in his palm before rubbing his hands together. He looked at Chanyeol’s face for a second and put his hands on his toned chest, caressing it slowly, without ever touching the scar.

 

"Now I feel like you're doing this on purpose," Chanyeol chuckled, kissing the tip of his nose. He let Baekhyun's hands wander, eventually taking more of the strawberry-scented gel and massaging his lower back, hips and bending down to kiss his neck, before dropping to his knees to cover the rest of his body in the fine white foam.

 

“What a pretty view,” Baekhyun sing-sang, chuckling at the end. His hand sneaked in the man’s hair, pushing it back again. “You’re nice.”

 

"Am I?" Chanyeol looked up at him, the water streaming down his face in a thin stream. He reached for Baekhyun's half-hard to rinse off the foam and when it was all clean, he closed his mouth around it, his eyes falling shut. Baekhyun’s heart dropped, not expecting it at all.

 

“F-… Chanyeol… You promised I wouldn’t scream though…” he swallowed down, looking at the man. He was so beautiful like this. Pretty soft lips stretched around his , eyes closed and water running down his face. He was so beautiful. Baekhyun bit his lip, feeling lucky, happy. Chanyeol moved back, his falling out his mouth with a wet pop.

 

"I couldn't help myself. You're not gonna scream from one though, are you?" he grinned, quickly coming back, his tongue on the sensitive head, fingers curled around the base.

 

“C-Can’t promise anything…”

 

"Never had anyone scream from it before. I totally want to hear that," Chanyeol murmured, sliding his fingers into his hole still stretched from the they had half an hour before. Baekhyun took a deep breath, his fingers tightening in Chanyeol’s hair. He definitely wasn’t expecting that. Not that he minded.

 

“F-… C-Chanyeol…” his already red cheeks turned even darker, the tip of his tongue tracing his lower lip. The man hummed in response.

 

Eventually, he did manage to earn a muffled scream from Baekhyun, his long, agile fingers skillfully working their magic on his body. He gave the boy the time to take a breath, helping him dry himself, after he found fresh towels in the cabinet and brushed his hair with a fond smile. Before Baekhyun could properly focus, Chanyeol sat him down on a chair by the kitchen table and left him in front of Jongdae to boil water in the kettle. His friend looked at him with his cat-like smile expectantly.

 

"Hi, Baek, how are you doing?" he asked, forcing himself to maintain a casual tone. Baekhyun could almost hear the laughter he was holding back. He ignored it, his eyes glancing at Chanyeol before falling back on Jongdae.

 

“Hi, Dae. I’m fine, and you?” he answered casually, an innocent smile on his face. Everything could easily be read on his face. From the happiness he felt to the pleasure Chanyeol gave him.

 

"Great," Jongdae raised a brow. "Someone lied to me," he gave Chanyeol a look, "but I'm fine. Is your new boyfriend staying for the night?" he asked and Minseok, sitting right next to Baekhyun, chuckled, covering his mouth with his hand. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, yet he blushed a little.

 

“I don’t know, you’ll have to ask him.” he answered, smiling happily at Jongdae. It had been a long time since he had had a boyfriend, he was quite glad that Chanyeol was the one now. He glanced at him and smiled softly.

 

"Chanyeol?"

 

"I don't know, am I?" the man placed a colorful mug in front of Baekhyun, taking his own and sitting on the last few chair by the table. "Do you want me to?" he raised a brow, looking at the dark-haired boy.

 

“I don’t know, I don’t see the point, since I already got what I wanted, you know?” he trailed, smirking. Minseok chuckled by his side.

 

"Oh, well, if you want to play like this then I should definitely stay because we're still not even," Chanyeol answered, deadpanning. "I think I'll go to the company; I still have stuff to finish there," he mused. Baekhyun looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

 

“I thought I was the only thing you had to do?”

 

“Oh, ok, I see how it is.” Minseok spoke up, a bit surprised, looking at Jongdae. He was looking at him too, a bit disappointed.

 

"How is what?" Chanyeol turned to Minseok, his features softening.

 

“How you guys are gonna be like together,” he smiled, and the man shrugged.

 

"I was hoping you were gonna turn full on adorable," Jongdae pouted.

 

"Give us time." Minseok glanced at Chanyeol.

 

“, do you even know me?” Baekhyun asked, looking at his friend, who just rolled his eyes.

 

"Lots of time," Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun and scrunched up his nose playfully. Baekhyun smiled, face all soft and he sipped on his tea.

 

“I was hoping you’d say that," he answered, still smiling.

 

"Who would expect Mr. Byun Baekhyun to be such a cutie?"

 

“Who would expect Mr. Park Chanyeol to be such a good boy?” the student tilted his head, acting all innocent. The man grinned, looking down on the table, avoiding Jongdae's eyes.

 

“Do I even wanna know?” Minseok murmured. Chanyeol shook his head, happily sipping his tea.

 

"So, how are you, Min?"

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Turns out, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are both es, but isn't it how we love them?

We're all Jongdae, somehow 8)

- K