Chapter 16

Acquired Taste

Hello hello  <3 

I honestly have no idea what to say.

This is the last chapter.

Next week will be the very end of this story, and I’m honestly not ready to let it go.

Hope you’ll enjoy this little chapter, they’re so dumb, I love them to death.

Take care, I love you all. <3

- K.


 

It was hectic. Baekhyun had never really seen such a mess before. Sure, he had been to fashion shows. Jongdae had dragged him along his fair share of time, but he would usually sit and wait for everything to start and then spent most of the show wondering why the would people wear some of the clothes the models presented. Being a part of the show and sitting backstage was really different. Everyone seemed nervous, impatient, and ran to and fro in a hurry.

 

Baekhyun didn’t get nervous easily. When it wasn’t about his art, he’d always be the one to calm Jongdae down and tell him everything would be okay. However, tonight was different as he could feel his heart beat faster in his chest with every tick of the clock. He wished Chanyeol was there to hold his hand and kiss his nervousness away, but his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. He closed his eyes, breathing deeper and trying to soothe his nerves before he had his makeup done for the purple half-transparent dress to look even more stunning. Sitting on the chair while the make-up artist patted his face with a small soft sponge, he wondered why he had agreed to do all this. Walking in front of tons of people, not having the slightest idea of what he was doing didn’t seem like the best decision. Baekhyun wanted to do his best for Jongdae but at the same time he was far from feeling comfortable with modelling, unlike most of the people around him.  

 

He still felt like he didn’t know how to walk and pose, even after the few lessons Wheein gave him when Chanyeol asked her to help him. Baekhyun was quite reluctant at first but one of the times he visited Chanyeol in the Mintblueish headquarters, Wheein took the time to give him some tips on posing and show him how to walk, giving him instructions while Chanyeol pretended to work, sparing glances at Baekhyun every few seconds. Later on, he dropped the failed act and put in his pennyworth, as he often assisted during photo shoots for the companies and, as Baekhyun learnt, knew quite a handful about modelling. He teamed up with Wheein, who dropped her model career for designing and both tried their best to make Baekhyun feel more comfortable. Baekhyun went home feeling way more confident about the show but now, when he looked around, he felt a bit ridiculous trying to pass as a model when most of the people around him were two heads taller and ten times hotter than he was. Baekhyun shifted in his seat nervously, trying his best not to touch his face and ruin his make-up. He really wasn’t at the right place. How could there be so many hot people in one room? He badly wanted to puke and run away. Letting out a heavy sigh, he looked around, trying to calm his nerves by looking at some familiar faces but Jongdae was busy and his boyfriend was nowhere to be seen and Baekhyun wanted to kill him for that. He grabbed his phone lying on the edge of the vanity he was sitting by and quickly typed a text to him.

 

From Hyun: where’s your flat at? i’m freaking out, i’m ridiculous. i’m gonna ing run away from this and you guys will never see my face ever again.

 

From Yeollie: calm down drama queen

 

From Yeollie: just met some old friends from school, be there in three minutes

 

From Hyun: 3 minutes is too long, i’m out bye

 

From Yeollie: don't panic your prince is coming to save you

 

From Hyun: since when do you even qualify as a prince?

 

From Yeollie: since when do i not, princess?

 

From Hyun: not sure princes tie up the princesses.

 

"Well, then maybe you're just a , not a princess," a low voice whispered in his ear. Chanyeol chuckled when Baekhyun let out a startled gasp and kissed his cheek happily.

 

“Or maybe you’re just the bad guy, not the prince?”

 

"You like it, though," Chanyeol raised an eyebrow and straightened, towering over Baekhyun. He stared at him for a minute, a smile slowly stretching his lips. "Damn, Mr. Byun."

 

“Do you have something to say, Mr. Park?” The boy asked, tilting his head up to look in his boyfriend’s eyes.

 

"Maybe only that your average face looks surprisingly good covered in make-up, sir," the man scrunched his nose up and crouched before the boy, ignoring several models standing nearby side-glancing them. "You're so ing hot I don't think I can take you walking out there on the runway," he murmured, his lips grazing Baekhyun's slim hand as he took it in his own, lifting his gaze.

 

“What the hell are you saying?...” Baekhyun almost whispered, a faint blush on his cheeks. “I look ridiculous… Look at all those people around us…”

 

"You look incredible. What about the people?"

 

“They all look amazing… I look like a kid playing dress up.”

 

Chanyeol clicked his tongue, shaking his head. He raised one hand to fix Baekhyun's styled hair a little, his eyes fixed on his face.

 

"How come you're normally so confident but lose all your sassiness now, when you look like a million dollars?" he asked, pretending to scold the boy, betrayed by the soft smile lingering on his lips. "Is it about the dress?"

 

“It’s not… It’s… It’s everything… I mean… look at them…” Baekhyun pointed discreetly at one of the models with his chin. The man was dressed in a burgundy tailored suit with large silver roses embedded on the material, paired with a simple white shirt and black lacquered shoes. “He’s so tall and he looks so good… I look like a chipmunk.”

 

"A chipmunk? I don't know how many times I have to tell you that you're stunn..." Chanyeol chuckled and followed Baekhyun's gaze. "Oh, it's Hyungsik!" he smiled excitedly, waving at the model.

 

“You know him?” Baekhyun asked, frowning a little. The man looked way too beautiful for his own good and even more stunning now that he was smiling at his boyfriend, waving happily. Baekhyun scrunched up his nose at the sight.

 

"Sure, we worked together. I know lots of models." The man shrugged, standing up and giving the handsome model a wide grin.

 

“Not helping,” the boy said, pouting the slightest. Hyungsik was by their side a few seconds later in two long strides.

 

“Chanyeol! It’s been so long!” he exclaimed with a bright smile. Chanyeol hugged him and pulled back at an arm's length to look at the man and scan his clothes.

 

"Looking good as always, you handsome ," he laughed and turned to Baekhyun who was still sitting in his chair, fidgeting a little. "Baekhyun, this is Hyungsik. We worked together several times, he walks for Mintblueish a lot. Hyungsik, this is Baekhyun, your new favorite painter." The boy kicked his leg lightly, the tips of his ears a bit red, before he stood up. Hyungsik shook his hand, bowing slightly.

 

“Is he?” he asked, chuckling fondly. “Well, I am glad to meet you, then, I’m a big fan of your work.”

 

“Don’t listen to him, he’s a .” Baekhyun answered, bowing as well.

 

"Rude. Anyway, it's Baekhyun's first time modelling and he's a little stressed," Chanyeol sneaked his arm around the boy's waist, resting his hand on his hip. "His friend asked him for a favor since the garment was made for his measurement," he explained, ignoring Baekhyun's pained expression. "I'm gonna go soon to watch you two so could you maybe take care of him for me?" he smiled at the model. Hyungsik smiled softly in return, looking at Baekhyun from head to toe.

 

“You look great, you shouldn’t be so stressed. It’s really fun out there too, I’m sure you’ll do a great job.” He chuckled when the boy scrunched up his nose. “It’s fine, I’ll be there if you need anything, okay?”

 

“Thank you…” Baekhyun murmured, glancing at Chanyeol, who squeezed his hip lightly. He chatted with Hyungsik for a while, asking him about his work and mentioning some names Baekhyun didn't really know. He left soon after, promising to meet Hyungsik for drinks to catch up and hugging Baekhyun tightly.

 

"I can't kiss you, I'd ruin your make-up," he murmured in his ear with a soft chuckle. "Remember what Wheein and I have told you and you'll do great, okay? I love you," he added in a whisper. Baekhyun tightened his hands on his back a little.

 

“I’ll do my best,” he answered softly, before tip toeing and kissing the man’s cheek. “I love you.”

 

"Damn, I'm gonna kiss the out of you later," the man let out, a bit frustrated. He pulled back slowly, giving one last smile to Hyungsik and squeezing Baekhyun's hand before he made his way to the door. "Good luck!"

 

Baekhyun watched him leave, his fingers nervously playing with the fabric of the dress and if it wasn’t for Hyungsik commenting on Chanyeol’s look of happiness, he probably wouldn’t have been able to think about anything else than what was about to come. He did though, because Hyungsik was right; Chanyeol did look happy and Baekhyun loved the sight. He didn’t really have time to dwell on it, Jongdae coming to get him about ten minutes later and the boy following Hyungsik to get in position, his heart beating too fast and hard against his chest.

 

Breathing deeply to calm himself down, Baekhyun waited in the line for his cue to walk. The bright lights of the academy runway almost blinded him, not allowing him to see any of the audience seated around it. He walked with the beat, making his best not to rush it and to keep looking straight as Wheein and Chanyeol told him to. A minute later he was back, rushed by Jongdae to change quickly in another piece he had a chance to showcase. It was hectic and hard to focus but he managed not to slip and not to smudge his make-up somehow before walking for the second time.

 

From Yeollie: you looked so damn beautiful i wanna cry

 

From Yeollie: we're gonna drive dae and seokkie home, wait for us when you're done

 

From Hyun: stfu i thought i was gonna fall down like an idiot

 

From Hyun: i’ll tell dae

 

From Yeollie: well you are an idiot so ??? wouldn't be that surprised

 

From Yeollie: i knew you wouldn't, i believed in you and i still think you’re model material

 

From Yeollie: you ing ATE IT UP

 

From Hyun: i despise you, just so you know.

 

From Yeollie: right back at you, sweetie

 

From Hyun: go die

 

From Hyun: i had a surprise for you

 

From Hyun: too bad you won’t get it.

 

From Yeollie: what if i ask nicely?

 

From Hyun: you can try

 

From Yeollie: wanted to eat you up as good as you ate this catwalk, does that sound like a good start

 

From Hyun: stop trying to make me hard when i still have to walk in front of all these people

 

From Hyun: you’re the goddamn worst and i ing hate your guts

 

From Yeollie: mean

 

From Yeollie: i don't think i believe you, you seemed to quite like me this morning when you choked on my for breakfast

 

From Hyun: never did that once in my entire life

 

From Yeollie: i've heard you begging me to your mouth with my own ears though??

 

From Yeollie: on numerous occasions but also today

 

From Yeollie: change and come to me how much longer is it gonna take

 

From Hyun: too long

 

From Hyun: at least an hour?

 

From Hyun: i mean, we have to at least wait for the entire show to end, and Jongdae will probably stay a little behind, you know?

 

From Hyun: of course you do, you’ve been there

 

From Yeollie: rude you ignored me

 

From Hyun: oopsie

 

From Yeollie: yeah, i do and i have

 

From Yeollie: not an hour, change when you can and come to me so i can hug you and pinch your cheeks

 

From Hyun: leave my cheeks alone

 

From Hyun: unless

 

From Hyun: what cheeks?

 

From Yeollie: all of them

 

From Hyun: i’ll be there as soon as i can

 

From Yeollie: can't do much in public though, don't get too excited, darling

 

From Hyun: you know i always do, it’s your fault

 

From Yeollie: that you're a kid? no it's not

 

From Yeollie: come to me when you can then and you'll come for me at home 💕

 

From Hyun: i’m not a kid, you’re just an old man

 

From Hyun: or so you say

 

From Hyun: what are you gonna do to make it happen though?

 

From Yeollie: told you i'm gonna eat my pretty doll out

 

From Hyun: i ing want you now, who are you

 

From Yeollie: park chanyeol. i work for mintblueish

 

From Hyun: why are you like this ugh

 

From Hyun: i’ll be quick

 

From Hyun: tell me where you are so i can join you when i’m done, ‘k?

 

From Yeollie: because it's funny

 

From Yeollie: we're in the cafeteria next to the academy, just ordered a coffee. you'll recognize me by my legs crossed (so no one can see me being hard in public again)

 

From Hyun: don’t say things like that, my mouth is watering at the thought.

 

From Yeollie: i'll let you use it today if you're nice, doll

 

From Hyun: i’m always nice, mr park.

 

Baekhyun carefully took off the second outfit with Jongdae’s help, slowly putting it away so it wouldn’t get damaged. He could see Jongdae’s kind of judging glances towards him, but he ignored them, quickly putting on his pair of black jeans and his white shirt. His hair was still nicely done and his make-up perfectly holding up on his skin. After a look in the mirror, he decided to take it off at home since it wasn't too heavy and seemed to suit even his daily clothes. He asked his best friend if he needed any help and when Jongdae rolled his eyes at him and told him to go already, Baekhyun almost ran to the cafeteria, his phone in his hand and a wide grin on his face. As promised, Chanyeol was already there, drinking his strong bitter coffee, long legs crossed and looking all kinds of beautiful with his platinum blonde hair pushed back and thin glasses on his nose. Baekhyun walked up to the table, waving at Minseok before looking at Chanyeol with a smile on his face.

 

"There comes my model!" Chanyeol stood up to hug Baekhyun. The boy didn't miss the way he turned his back to Minseok to hide the slight bulge in his pants. "I'm so ing proud of you, you did so great," he said and kissed Baekhyun on the lips, not minding the make-up anymore. Baekhyun chuckled, throwing his arms around his boyfriend to pull him closer. He let his hip brush against the bulge with a small smile, kissing Chanyeol again, his fingers playing with the baby hair on his nape.

 

“Thank you, I wouldn’t have been able to do it without you and Wheein.”

 

“We didn’t do much but you’re welcome, darling,” the man smiled, sitting down and waiting for Baekhyun to take his seat as well. Minseok gave them an amused look.

 

“You did really well for your first time. Chanyeol took like a hundred pictures of each look,” he grinned, his smile widening when his friend opened his mouth to protest. “What? It’s true! He’ll see them anyway, won’t he?”

 

“I’m sure I will, he’ll probably put them up above his desk with the one you took,” Baekhyun sing-sang happily.

 

“One? He has like five of them hanging there already.”

 

“Six. And shut up,” Chanyeol mumbled, sipping his coffee to hide sheepiness.

 

“But you will?”

 

“Maybe? I think I have a cool place to fill in my living room too,” the man smiled a little nervously and Minseok chuckled, kicking him under the table.

 

“Ooooh, you love me a lot, don’t you?” Baekhyun chuckled, pinching the man’s cheek, ignoring the blush spreading on his neck.

 

“Quite much,” Chanyeol waved off his hand and Minseok leaned back in his seat, watching them with a smirk.

 

“Just kiss or something, no need to make fun of it, idiots.”

 

“We will. Kiss.” Baekhyun answered with a small smile, looking at Chanyeol, who raised an eyebrow. Minseok groaned, seeing the smirk forming on his friend's lips.

 

“Okay, just pretend I haven’t said anything. So, Baekhyun, how was the show?...”

 

 

 

Two hours later, after Chanyeol had drove Minseok and happy but exhausted Jongdae home, Baekhyun found himself sprawled on the king-size bed, panting and trying to catch a breath between the passionate kisses. The boy put his hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder, trying to slightly push him away, his body refusing to separate from him.

 

“Yeol, I… I have a surprise for you, I need to show you something,” he murmured in between kisses, his lips red and swollen. Chanyeol opened his eyes, stilling with his hand on Baekhyun’s bare thigh.

 

“Yeah?” he blinked, taking a while to focus his eyes on the boy’s face. Baekhyun nodded quickly, kissing the man’s lips before straightening up.

 

“It’ll only take a minute, I promise,” he said, standing up and grabbing his backpack that he had thrown earlier in a corner of the room. He rushed to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Chanyeol kneeled down on the bed, dumbfounded. His brows furrowed slightly in confusion as he put his glasses on the nightstand and rubbed his face with his hand, trying to focus.

 

“Why have you…” he started, when the door opened again but stopped as soon as it opened wide enough for him to see the slim silhouette of his boyfriend. Baekhyun was almost and if his heart was beating nervously in his chest, Chanyeol wouldn’t have been able to see it on his face. Baekhyun was doing a great job at hiding it. He took a step closer, his eyes on Chanyeol, the fair skin of his chest contrasting with the black leather hugging his neck and slim body just under his ribs. The harness looked almost sinful on him, with the strap following a trail down his chest, linked to the straps around his waist and neck with a pair of small silver rings. He bit down on his lower lip as his fingers found the leather around his neck, playing with it just a little just to see Chanyeol’s reaction.

 

"Oh, ." Baekhyun smiled, tilting his head the slightest and batting his still covered by makeup eyelashes and eyelids.

 

“Surprise?” he murmured, taking another step closer. Chanyeol let out a long breath, moving to the edge of the bed and hungrily watching Baekhyun walk towards him.

 

"You're so damn hot," he said lowly, voice akin to a growl and gripped the strap on his chest when Baekhyun came close enough. He pulled on it to make the boy turn around and grinned when he saw an identical strap along his spine. "Perfect," he murmured to himself and tugged down on the strap to make Baekhyun bend down so he could kiss him. The boy slid his fingers in the man’s hair, opening his lips to give him more access.

 

"Anything else you want to show me?" Chanyeol let out when they broke to kiss to catch a breath. Baekhyun shook his head, panting the slightest.

 

“But you can do whatever you want with me,” he added in a murmur, his eyes looking straight into Chanyeol’s. The man released his hold on the strap, his features darkening.

 

"Cross your wrists," he lightly tapped his lower back and smirked when Baekhyun followed his order, shivering with excitement. "Good boy. You're not allowed to touch yourself until I let you," he said in a casual tone, gesturing to the wall next to the closet. "Stand there."

 

“Yes,” Baekhyun whispered, swallowing down and walking to the wall, his wrists never leaving his lower back. He bit down on his lip with impatience, his heart beating fast in his chest. Chanyeol jumped off the bed, taking a deeper breath to calm himself down and walked up to Baekhyun. The boy felt his hands sliding from his shoulders to his thighs in a long smooth motion. Chanyeol loved doing that and he could almost see his expression. The dark eyes, the slight smirk when he could barely hide his impatience and the glint in his eyes that always foreshadowed the most passionate and hungry touches and kisses leading to Baekhyun's own screams and moans he didn't have the willpower to muffle.

 

The man let his hands wander around Baekhyun's body, kissing his shoulders and neck around the leather collar, listening to his breath losing its rhythm before he dropped to his knees, placing a few kisses up his thighs. Baekhyun slid his tongue on his lip, itching to move his hands and touch Chanyeol, slide his fingers in his hair and maybe, just maybe feel his lips around his already aching . He let out a small whine so Chanyeol would understand how impatient he was, almost moving his hands to touch him. The man massaged his cheeks, spreading them lightly. Baekhyun whimpered.

 

"Why is my doll so whiny already?"

 

“Please, Yeol… I want you…” he turned his head to look at him, eyes full of want, his lips already red and glimmering from how many times he slid his tongue on them.

 

"I haven't even started yet," Chanyeol smiled at him, tilting his head. "Let me play a little?" he purred and a second later Baekhyun felt him flicking his tongue over his hole. The boy felt his twitch between his legs and he instinctively pushed his back to feel more of Chanyeol. The man surprisingly didn't scold him as he would usually do, ordering the boy to stay still, on the contrary, Chanyeol let him move, dragging his warm tongue along the patch of skin. Baekhyun let his head fall, his forehead against the wall and his eyes closed. Chanyeol pulled back for a minute to glance at his arched back and grinned, giving him a few kitten before circling his hole with his tongue.

 

A few minutes later Baekhyun felt a sudden coolness hitting him as Chanyeol's hands gripping his thighs released their hold and the man stood up to reach the nightstand in two long strides and fish out the lube bottle from the drawer. Baekhyun heard quiet steps and the unmistakable sound of Chanyeol opening the small bottle with one hand. He turned his head around, looking at the man, wriggling his a little.

 

“C-Come on...” he murmured, biting his lip. “I really want to feel you…”

 

"Even more?" the man his fingers, sliding them up from Baekhyun's balls. He leaned down, his warm chest touching Baekhyun's back as he kissed his neck.

 

“S-So much… more…” the painter answered, shivering under Chanyeol’s touch. The man hummed in response, pouring some lube on his fingers and spreading it around his hole, quickly sliding one finger into him. He peppered Baekhyun's neck and flushed cheek with kisses, distracting him from the slight discomfort, murmuring praises into his ear. Baekhyun moaned, because of the finger, because of the sweet words in his ear and the feeling of Chanyeol’s chest against him. He pushed down against the man’s hand, pleading for more, his own hands leaving his lower back as he gripped onto Chanyeol’s forearm.

 

"Is my doll being naughty?" he asked, his voice raspy, withdrawing his fingers.

 

“Y-Yeol, p-please, I…” he tightened his fingers on his forearm, looking back at him with half lidded eyes, “I need to… feel you…”

 

“But you disobeyed, didn’t you?” the man cocked an eyebrow, taking a step back and placing the lube in Baekhyun’s palm. “Prepare yourself for me.” Baekhyun whined, turning around.

 

“Chanyeol, I need you…” Chanyeol looked at him, his eyes sharp and assessing. He smirked, gesturing for the bottle.

 

“Then do as I say.” The boy frowned, a small pout on his lips and opened the bottle to pour some in his hand. It had been a while since he did it to himself, Chanyeol’s own fingers worked faster and better. He turned around, facing the wall again and slid his hand along his cheeks once his fingers were covered in lube. He spread them, his tongue sliding between his lips, his eyes looking straight at Chanyeol.

 

“Am I doing it properly, sir?” he asked in a teasing voice as his finger circled his clenching hole.

 

“You’re just trying to tease me now, so do you really want an answer?” Chanyeol smiled, the softness in his voice breaking his character a bit. He stood two steps behind Baekhyun to see him properly, still fully clothed, the skinny pants probably giving him hell right now. The boy smiled, throwing his head back a little as he pushed his finger in and let Chanyeol’s name slip out of his lips, hot and trembling. He could feel Chanyeol’s intense stare fixed on his hand and as he slid a second finger inside himself, he heard the quiet sound of a zipper being open. He pushed a little bit deeper as he turned his head around, the sight of Chanyeol his hard making his heart beat faster and his fingers tightened around his cheek.

 

“Y-You look… so… yummy…” he let out in a whisper, his lips and louder when his fingers almost reached home. Chanyeol gave him a cocky smile, holding his gaze.

 

“Do I?” he murmured, sliding his hand along his length. “Is my doll ready?”

 

“A-Always am for you…” he pulled out his fingers, spreading his cheeks open, proudly showing his hole to Chanyeol, clenching around nothing and waiting to be filled.

 

“Beautiful,” his boyfriend walked up to him, sliding two fingers in him and hitting home right away. He twisted them and smiled at the lack of resistance. “Good job,” he praised, pulling back and kissing him softly. He gripped his slim hips, positioning himself between Baekhyun’s legs to slowly push himself in whole. The boy hands reached for the wall as he threw his head back against the man’s shoulder. Chanyeol let out a low sound when he hit home, muffling a moan. He let Baekhyun brace himself against the wall, resting his hands on the cool surface and slid his fingers along the leather strap on his back, tugging on it experimentally and humming appreciatively. Baekhyun moaned, pushing against Chanyeol until he could feel his deep inside of him, his voice hoarse from all the moans he already let out earlier.

 

“Can’t wait?” Chanyeol chuckled, pulling on his hips a little to make Baekhyun tiptoe, setting quite a fast pace right away and pulling out almost completely to into Baekhyun, drawing more raspy groans from the boy before him. Baekhyun could feel his legs already ready to give up under him, his hand curled into a fist against the wall and the other one reaching behind him, his fingers searching for Chanyeol’s cheek.

 

“N-Never…”

 

“Your body says something way different,” the man tugged on the strap, making Baekhyun arch his back even more. “.” The boy shivered, his fingers aching to touch himself.

 

“J-Just… for you…” he answered, his twitching because of Chanyeol. He wasn’t even ashamed anymore of the effect those words had on him. The man picked up the pace in response, changing his s to sharp and short, which he knew were Baekhyun’s favorite.

 

“You can touch yourself,” he let out, when his own muscles tensed a bit and the rhythm started faltering a little. Baekhyun let out a strangled moan, his fingers finally touching his and he himself fast and quick, trying to match Chanyeol’s pace but always wanting more.

 

“Y-Yeol,” he cried out when his boyfriend abused the sensitive spot over and over again. He could feel the heat pooling in his looms, his legs trembling and giving up and his fingers tightened their hold around his red and leaking . It only took him a few more seconds before his body gave up and he came hard, painting his fingers and the wall with his , trembling against Chanyeol’s chest, his boyfriend’s name leaving his lips in one last deep moan. The man wrapped an arm around Baekhyun’s waist to hold him up, placing the clean one on the wall for balance. The boy could barely register his low groan as he ed into him hard, riding him through the last waves of his and chasing his own. He heard his breath stop, as the man held in his lungs to quickly pull out and come shortly after, the warm spurts covering Baekhyun’s cheeks and thighs. Baekhyun was still a bit out of it, but he could feel the on his skin and he let his head fall back against Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“S-Should have… been on my… tongue,” he murmured, still panting. Chanyeol’s shoulders shook in a voiceless laughter.

 

“It’s still… early, you know?” he muttered, kissing his nape and sighing deeply. “W-We can totally... feed you later.”

 

“Gimme…” Baekhyun asked lazily, parting his lips and sticking out his tongue, waiting for Chanyeol to slide his fingers in. The boy loved tasting his .  

 

“You dirty hoe,” the man chuckled again and straightened, supporting himself on the wall. He gathered up a long spurt of from his lower back with his clean hand and let Baekhyun his fingers clean, kissing the mole on his temple tenderly. When their breathing evened out, he stretched his arms and legs and dipped down to lift Baekhyun, hooking his arm under his knees and unhurriedly making his way to the bathroom.

 

“How are you doing, doll?”

 

“So good…” he answered with a blissful smile. Chanyeol kissed the top of his head, sitting Baekhyun down on the washing machine and turning on the tap to fill the bathtub with water.

 

“I think I’m gonna faint. Don’t let me fall asleep,” he muttered, gesturing to the water. He reached for the drawer under the sink and took out a pink ball, sticking it under Baekhyun’s nose. “Like it?” The boy nodded softly.

 

“Why would you faint?”

 

"Because I'm tired," he smiled lazily, dropping the strawberry-scented bath bomb into the water and watching it dissolve. "ing you this hard and fast is hard work,” he snorted and sat on the cold edge on the bathtub to kiss Baekhyun’s knee, caressing his thigh. “I was seriously sure my legs would give up in the end.” Baekhyun smiled, sliding his fingers through the man’s platinum blonde hair.

 

“I know the feel.” he scratched at his scalp with a fond smile. “It felt great, though.”

 

“Yeah, it did. Every time is freaking incredible with you,” Chanyeol added quietly, his voice a mere whisper. He cleared his throat, trying to hide his embarrassment and stood up quickly to help Baekhyun take off the black harness. He laid it next to the boy and glanced at the bathtub. “Oh, I think it’s ready. Hop in, pretty.” Baekhyun smiled happily, hopping down from the washing machine and getting in the bathtub, softly as the hot water touched his skin. Chanyeol looked at him with an affectionate smile, shaking his head.

 

“You’re so easy to please.” Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“Maybe.” He looked up at Chanyeol. “Come with me?”

 

“Yeah,” the man stretched with a yawn, taking off his simple white t-shirt and his black jeans with his underwear. A moment later he settled behind Baekhyun, leaning on the back of the bathtub and letting the boy lie back on his chest. His long limbs didn’t exactly fit the bathtub too well with his boyfriend in it, so he rested one ankle on the edge of it, making himself comfortable. Baekhyun smiled, his fingers falling on Chanyeol’s legs, caressing the man’s skin softly as he closed his eyes, his head resting against his boyfriend.

 

“I love you so much,” he murmured.

 

“I… I love you too.” The painter smiled, his fingers still tracing random patterns on the skin.

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You have no idea how happy I am since we’ve started dating,” Baekhyun said still smiling softly. He knew Chanyeol wasn’t one to talk about his feelings too often, but he felt comfortable and safe enough with the man to tell him how he felt. And he felt ing great.

 

“Is it because you can finally touch me instead of fantasizing about me ing you in my car?” Chanyeol asked and Baekhyun was sure he rose his brows in his favorite gesture. The boy chuckled.

 

“Yeah, that’s exactly the reason.”

 

“Well, I’m happy to help,” Chanyeol murmured sleepily, yawning again and reaching for the shampoo bottle. “Wet your hair, hm?”

 

“Are you that tired?” Baekhyun asked, bending down a little to put his hair into the water before leaning back against Chanyeol again.

 

“Not that much, it’s just so warm and nice,” the man smiled, pouring some sweetly smelling shampoo and rubbing it between his hands before lacing his fingers in Baekhyun’s hair and slowly massaging his scalp. “Also, I came so hard I need time to recover,” he chuckled amusedly, his chest vibrating under the boy’s back.

 

“Story of my life, Mr. Park.” Baekhyun murmured. “And we’re not even done yet.”

 

“We’re not?” the man asked, suddenly seeming way less tired.

 

“We are not.” the boy answered, his fingers sliding up and down Chanyeol’s thigh.

 

“Are you going to tell me what it is?”

 

“Nope. Tonight, I’m all about surprises.” Baekhyun sang-song. “Didn’t you like the first one?”

 

“I did but you have to tell me if this one’s bigger,” Chanyeol gave him a curious look, styling his foam-covered hair into two horns.

 

“You should like this one even more,” he said in a murmur.

 

“So mysterious,” the man sighed, reaching for a small mirror sitting on the cabinet and looking at Baekhyun’s hair in it. He chuckled happily, replacing it and making a mohawk on the boy’s head. “How about a little hint?” Baekhyun hummed, acting as if he was thinking about it deeply.

 

“You should come very hard.”

 

“Oh? What are you going to do? yourself with a for me?” Chanyeol kissed his shoulder tenderly, styling his hair again.

 

“It’s a surprise… A shocking surprise. You’ll see.”

 

When they finally made it to bed after Chanyeol removed Baekhyun’s make-up, dried his hair for him and quickly took care of his own, the man quickly put on a t-shirt and found a fresh top for his boyfriend.

 

“Have you worn this one already? I’m trying each one of these on you, they suit you way better than me,” he grinned, showing Baekhyun a lilac t-shirt with ruin me in a bubbly font print, similar in style to the previous blue choke me and the green wreck me ones he gave Baekhyun to use as pajamas earlier.

 

“Hm, no, I haven’t.” he said, putting it on and looking down at the font. “you have so many of them… they’re all pastel colors too… Were you perhaps the one who came up with the theme for the new collection of Mintblueish? Because I swear, it reminds me of you a lot.”

 

“Yeah, I was. And I designed these myself, too, but there are only four,” Chanyeol smiled at the sight before him and pecked the tip of Baekhyun’s nose. “They suit you so much.”

 

“Do they?” he asked with a small smile and looked up at Chanyeol, “You should probably make one with doll on it,” he said teasingly.

 

“Yeah, I should,” Chanyeol blinked and grabbed his phone to make a quick note. “And , maybe.” Baekhyun smiled happily, nodding.

 

“I’d definitely wear them.”

 

“Outside?”

 

“Would you like it?”

 

“Depends. I wore those and the reactions were… Well, mixed, to put it nicely,” the man chuckled, sprawling on the bed in nothing but a white t-shirt. “Do I wait for my surprise or do I lull my pretty doll to sleep?” he asked, stretching on the nicely made dark sheets with a small groan. The boy straddled him, his hands on each side of the man’s head and he bent down, looking into his eyes.

 

“What do you think?” he asked, his lips stretched in a teasing smile. Chanyeol blinked, a bit surprised and narrowed his eyes.

 

“Well, then I’m waiting.”

 

“Good choice.” Baekhyun softly kissed him, one of his hands playing with the white hair. The man raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms under his head and looking at him expectantly. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, kissing Chanyeol’s jaw before sliding his lips on his neck, biting on the warm skin a little, his fingers working their way up Chanyeol’s thigh. He lapped on his boyfriend’s collarbones as his fingertips found the man’s and he started it, delighted when he heard Chanyeol’s breath getting heavier with each . It didn’t take long for Baekhyun to get down, settling comfortably between the man’s legs lying on his stomach, tongue sliding along the length of the hard . He felt Chanyeol lace his hands into his slightly damp hair as he slowly took him in, loosely circling the base with his fingers. Humming softly, he bobbed his head up and down, not letting Chanyeol set the pace. The man groaned, taking his hands off to let him take control.

 

“Stubborn, are we?” he murmured, rolling his hips slightly. Baekhyun lifted his head, looking at him.

 

“Want me to stop, Park?”

 

“Rude. Since when do I let you order me around?” Chanyeol looked down, a smile lingering on his lips despite his efforts to make his expression stern. He tucked a strand of hair behind his ear, softly grazing his cheek and lied back again, closing his eyes.

 

“You know you love it,” Baekhyun said with a small smile, his lips stretching around the head of the once again. He lazily the length for a moment, enjoying the reactions he got from Chanyeol and lightly on the head from time to time, just to hear the man groan again. He was fully hard already and the boy saw his hands clenching into fists on the sheets, as he itched to touch him.

 

“Faster,” the man whined, lifting his hips again. Baekhyun’s hands pushed his hips down the mattress and he lifted his head again.

 

“You have zero patience, haven’t you?” he chuckled, his lips grazing Chanyeol’s inner thigh and he turned his head again. “I’m gonna need something, can you guess what it is?” he asked in a teasing voice, giving one kitten on the tip. Chanyeol’s breath hitched as his hand found Baekhyun’s hair again and pulled on it lightly.

 

“Can’t you just… tell me? Damn, you’re so annoying,” he let out when the boy didn’t let him bend his head again.

 

“I suppose I should stop now, if I’m so annoying?” Baekhyun said in a small voice, straightening up on his elbows.

 

“Oh, no, don’t,” Chanyeol said too quickly, almost stuttering. “Just… Oh, .”

 

“So demanding,” The boy gave one last kiss to the tip of the and he looked up into Chanyeol’s eyes. “Pass me the lube, would you?” he smirked. The man blinked in surprise and stared at him for a second.

 

“I knew you were gonna do this.” He reached for the bottle he left on the nightstand and giving it to Baekhyun right away. “I just… I’ll need more time than you,” he muttered, looking away and lying comfortably on his back, spreading his legs a little wider on instinct, his hands on his knees, as if he gave up the fight for dominance and decided to submit to Baekhyun without any further ado.

 

“Take all the time you need” Baekhyun answered with a fond smile, opening the bottle and coating his fingers with a generous amount of lube before circling the hole softly, looking up to catch Chanyeol’s every reaction. When he saw the man relax, he pushed in slowly, the tip of his tongue sliding up Chanyeol’s length to distract him from the pain.

 

“You’re lucky I’m this tired,” the man groaned, arching his back.

 

“Am I?” he chuckled, pushing his finger in deeper and at the tip.

 

“Yeah, you… You have it e-easy this time,” Chanyeol let out, his voice almost a moan. He fisted Baekhyun’s hair, his other hand gripping onto the headboard and rolled his hips slowly as he worked him open. “Faster,” he whispered and Baekhyun was too happy to oblige, soon adding the second finger to scissor him, making the man under him hold his breath.

 

“How do you feel?” Baekhyun asked, because it felt a bit weird to him to ask for a color, he wasn’t used to it.

 

“Like… I’m gonna myself on you, if you don’t go faster.”

 

“Oh, I would like to see that one day.” he answered, picking up the pace and watching Chanyeol’s face change with it. His lips parted in a voiceless moan and it took him a while more than usual to regain his composure enough to speak.

 

“You… You did when I… tied you up, you .”

 

“And I’d love to see it again, but right now, I have better things to do…” he pushed his fingers deeper, pressing his thumb against his perineum. Chanyeol let out a strangled sound when he drew a sharp breath.

 

"."

 

“You’re so cute," Baekhyun said in a teasing tone, giving one last to the tip of the man’s , his fingers slowly pulling out of the hole when he felt like Chanyeol was stretched just enough for him. His boyfriend just kicked him lightly in response, not able to focus enough to come up with a good comeback. He chuckled, straightening up and he positioned himself between the man’s legs after he put a good amount of lube on his own hard . A shiver of excitement went down his spine as he took in the view before him. “Are you ready?” he asked softly, kissing the corner of his lips.

 

"Are you?" Chanyeol groaned, trying to push him away. Baekhyun knew he could easily do that if he wanted, but right now he didn't use his full strength, pushing him away with enough force to put up a fight, not strongly enough for him to win as easily as he could.

 

“Always,” he answered with a chuckle and pushed in slowly, observing Chanyeol’s face. If Baekhyun loved being a bottom, it was a bit different for Chanyeol who wasn’t so used to it anymore and needed a bit more time to adjust and enjoy. It was fine with him, really. Baekhyun had all the time in the world, he only wanted his boyfriend to feel good. When it felt like Chanyeol was relaxed enough, he pushed even deeper, until he couldn’t go anymore, and he pulled out to give a small . The man let out a groan, gripping his shoulder with one hand, his nails digging into the skin. He arched his back, closing his eyes with a small frown, rolling his hips when Baekhyun stilled to give him more time.

 

"I'm okay, just… go slow," he muttered, squeezing his shoulder. Baekhyun nodded, kissing him softly, his fingers playing with a few locks of white hair as he started moving really slowly. He took his sweet time for Chanyeol to get used to it, to him being inside and moving in a slow rhythm. He knew what he wanted to do and he knew Chanyeol would like it - well, if he did it properly, which was not a given, but he would try at least - but for that to happen he needed the man to relax and enjoy the sensations. Chanyeol let out a low hum under him, his hand falling from his shoulder and wrapping around his own hard as he threw his head back with a pleased sigh. Baekhyun took the opportunity to kiss his neck, nuzzling the jaw for a second before sliding his tongue down a patch of warm skin. He gave a few small s, just to see Chanyeol’s reaction, his hand finding the man’s thigh and his fingers digging in it a little.

 

"Harder," the man murmured, crossing his ankles behind Baekhyun's back and pulling him closer. "You said I'm gonna come hard so… Make me." Baekhyun rolled his eyes, biting on his neck.

 

“You impatient er.”

 

"You teasing little ." Chanyeol turned his head to shield himself and nudged his ribs hard enough to make Baekhyun's breath hitch a little.

 

“You wanna ing fight or what,” Baekhyun murmured, looking straight into Chanyeol’s eyes before he ed harder, his hands grabbing onto the man’s hips so he could aim for that particular spot that would make him shut his mouth - or moan harder but Baekhyun knew Chanyeol enough to know he wasn’t particularly loud, unlike him.

 

"You didn't think I was going to make it easy for you, did… !' he exclaimed, when Baekhyun found what he was looking for. He saw Chanyeol opening his eyes and parting his lips when he tightened his hold on the headboard enough to make his knuckles turn white.

 

“You were saying?” Baekhyun asked with a teasing smirk, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol as he kept abusing the same spot, his heart beating faster and his boyfriend’s twitching between his own fingers. The man himself, his rhythm matching the one of Baekhyun's s, trying to push him away at the same time, his knees pressing on Baekhyun's chest. It was a weird combination of Chanyeol wanting more yet pretending he didn’t like it and if Baekhyun did not know him as much as he did, he probably would have been a bit frustrated and scared but he just kept going, smiling when he saw Chanyeol’s leaking a little and the man’s face contract every time he hit home. He knew he would take longer for his boyfriend to come like this than it would for him - Baekhyun was a after all, there was no doubt about it and his body responded to everything Chanyeol did to him pretty fast and easily. It was different for Chanyeol and Baekhyun was fine with that, he just needed to wait for the right time. When it felt like he would come soon, his thighs trembling and his heart beating erratically in his chest, Baekhyun bent down a little, kissing Chanyeol hard on the mouth, his fingers holding onto the man’s jaw. He pulled back and he waited for Chanyeol to open his eyes, sliding his fingers around his neck, pushing against his windpipe just the slightest. He knew how Chanyeol liked it and he wanted to please him, but he wasn’t so sure how to do that. Google had been helpful for sure but Baekhyun was still scared that he would hurt him, so he watched Chanyeol carefully, ready to pull his hand away at any time. The man's eyes fluttered open, a small smile forming on his lips.

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

“Y-Yes?” he looked at him, frowning a little, “Are you okay?”

 

"Are you…?" Chanyeol stuttered when Baekhyun shifted a little and his smile widened. He placed his hand on Baekhyun's, positioning his pointer finger a little under his ear. "Here. Harder," he whispered, looking into his eyes fondly. Baekhyun nodded slowly, looking at his fingers, pushing a bit harder and finding Chanyeol’s eyes again.

 

“T-Tell me if it’s not okay…” he demanded, giving another as he pushed his fingers into the skin even more. Chanyeol's breath hitched, slowly getting more ragged as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He let out a throaty moan and released Baekhyun’s hand, his own sliding down to his again to give himself a few firm .

 

"! Hyun, …" It was hard for Baekhyun to stop himself from coming, the heat in his loins screaming at him to just let it all go but the boy focused on Chanyeol, his fingers around the man's neck and his eyes darkening with every y moan leaving his boyfriend’s mouth. He gave a few more s, his thighs trembling but his hand still firm around his neck. Chanyeol looked so blissful, so contented and Baekhyun couldn’t ask for more. A moment later, Chanyeol held his breath completely, closing his eyes and pulling him closer with his legs. He came with a voiceless scream, his muscles tensing as his hand worked on his length. Baekhyun followed him quickly, coming hard when Chanyeol’s hole clenched around him, crying out his boyfriend’s name and falling on top of him when his legs finally gave in. The man took a sharp breath when he released his hold and let out an embarrassingly high-pitched sound as Baekhyun's touched his oversensitive prostate.

 

", Byun. That was…" The boy was panting in his neck, but his hand found Chanyeol’s and he squeezed it tightly.

 

“I-I love… you,” he let out, breathing heavily. His boyfriend hummed, unhooking his ankles and lying down comfortably, his legs still spread wide for Baekhyun. He released his hold on the headboard and placed his hand on the back of Baekhyun's head, caressing his hair softly.

 

"You said that already," he chuckled. Baekhyun lifted his head, softly nuzzling the man’s cheek.

 

“How… are you feeling?” he murmured.

 

"Great. Incredible... Perfect. Also sweaty and dirty." The boy let out a small laugh, kissing him sweetly on the corner of his lips. The man tilted his head to catch his lower lip and Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Yeah, I’m sorry… maybe we should have taken the bath after, but I really needed it to relax and be able to do that.” He kissed his chin. “I hope it was okay…” He looked at Chanyeol’s neck and kissed the red mark just below his ear.

 

"You were so soft at first… It was so adorable. You held me a bit too high too, the point is to press here, so there's less oxygen coming," the man explained, pointing to the right spot and stretched under him with a small yawn. Baekhyun nodded slowly, carefully watching him as he showed him where he should press next time.

 

“I’m sorry… I was nervous and I didn’t want to hurt you…”

 

"I know, baby. It's better be too safe, so don't apologize," Chanyeol murmured softly. "You did perfectly later, I loved it," he purred, wrapping one arm around Baekhyun's waist. "I'm so happy you wanted to do that to me." The boy smiled, caressing the man’s cheek with his fingertips.

 

“I know you really love it, I wanted to surprise you.”

 

"You did, I was really sure you were going to yourself for me." Chanyeol's smile turned mischievous as he lightly pinched his cheek and Baekhyun chuckled.

 

“That can still happen,” he answered with a teasing smile. “Not today ‘cause I’m honestly exhausted right now but you know, we have a lifetime,” he added lazily.

 

"Do we? Now, that's bold."

 

“I’ll have you, if you’ll have me.” Baekhyun whispered, burying his face in his boyfriend’s neck and closing his eyes. The man smiled, hugging him tighter.

 

"I'd love you to stay," Chanyeol whispered back, lifting Baekhyun's chin to kiss him tenderly. "I'm probably not the best at talking about feelings and stuff, especially now…" he yawned again, closing his eyes and letting his head fall back on the pillows. "But I really... love you. And… It would be great to do all that stuff with you. Not only , just… everything." Baekhyun smiled, finally pulling out of the man and lying comfortably on the bed, tightening his arm around Chanyeol.

 

“It would be amazing,” he answered happily, “I’m so happy with you…”

 

"I'm so glad to hear that, Mr. Byun," Chanyeol raised an eyebrow with his most professional smile, gathering a bit of from his stomach and lazily smearing it on Baekhyun's lower lip. The boy smiled, his lips with a contented smile.

 

“I could stay with you just for that,” he murmured, biting down on the flesh, then parting his lips and sticking out his tongue to ask for more.

 

"Who knew you were gonna be so ?" Chanyeol shook his head, repeating the motion and letting Baekhyun his fingers clean. "Damn, that's so hot. Wouldn't have expected you to be that much of a when we first met." The boy gave one last before he looked up.

 

“What did you expect, then, Mr. Park?” he asked in a whisper, his fingers softly grabbing onto the man’s wrist and his mouth sliding around his fingers, on them diligently with a small moan. Chanyeol watched him in fascination, almost forgetting to answer.

 

"I, uh… What was the question?" he blinked, a confused frown on his face. "Oh, yeah. I think you acted so damn weird…" he started and broke off to swallow when Baekhyun on his fingers. "Weird enough for me to assume you were just a dumb kid," he shrugged, finding another drop of the almost transparent liquid just to watch Baekhyun it off his hand. The boy murmured a small mean and let his tongue slide on the man’s fingers again, his thumb caressing Chanyeol’s wrist as he the happily. "I'm so happy we kissed that time in the office. And that we talked later," Chanyeol muttered, his eyes slowly closing. He looked tired, his features slowly relaxing and the blissful expression giving in to sleepiness. His hand caressing Baekhyun's hair stilled after a moment, the man struggled to keep his half-lidded eyes open. Baekhyun let the fingers fall from his mouth after a moment, his heavy eyelids matching Chanyeol’s and he sneaked his arm around the man’s waist, finally closing his eyes.

 

“Me too, so happy…” he answered lazily, falling asleep, snuggling against Chanyeol’s side.

 

 


 

Here we are.

Hope you enjoyed?

I ing love how they keep “fighting” even though they’re ing (making love, huh).

This is so ChanBaek to me :’)

See you next week for the epilogue (yes, I wanna cry.) <3

- K