Chapter 15

Acquired Taste

Hi, peeps <3 
How's everyone?
How's quarantine going? 
We're out, here in France, but I know it's not the case everywhere huh
Hope you'll enjoy this chapter, I think it's rather sweet ~
Never sweeter than Baekhyun's candy. 
Love you all. <3
- K

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Red or green?" Chanyeol showed Baekhyun the screen of his laptop, showing him two dress jackets on the screen. He spent the last hour browsing pictures and watching videos from the Milan Fashion Week, one hand playing with a string he pulled out from Baekhyun's old sweater. The boy noticed his secret love for lines and strings long ago - every time he'd sneakily place one in Chanyeol's reach, the man would somehow find it and absentmindedly played with it for hours while working, watching movies or falling asleep. "I'd buy the red one, but I like the green." Baekhyun hummed, glancing at the string between Chanyeol’s fingers before looking up at the screen.

 

“I like the red. The color really suits you…” he tilted his head a little. He was thinking about something totally different when the man pulled him out of his thoughts.

 

"You think so? I'm gonna dye it black again before I wear this, though," Chanyeol murmured, running his fingers through his hair, immediately finding the string again after and twisting it around in his hand.

 

“What? What are you gonna dye?” Baekhyun frowned. It was possible that Chanyeol had told him before, but he was too busy wondering how to ask him to tie him up to actually listen to him. He loved watching his boyfriend’s hands playing with the string and he had seen a few pictures before, Chanyeol showing him what he had done with some of his exes. He rolled his eyes at the thought. He still loved how it looked like and he was pretty sure the man would make him feel so good if he was to tie him up. The thigh cuffs already did wonders for him and he was sure that he would feel even more with a rope against his skin. Chanyeol had joked about tying him up so many times already but he had yet to do it and Baekhyun figured the man maybe was too afraid he'd scare him away to actually ask. Well, the boy could do it for him.

 

"My hair. I wouldn't dye a 3000$ jacket," Chanyeol smiled, saving the picture and going back to browsing the rest of the collection. "What are you thinking about so hard?" he asked after several minutes of silence, filled by the calm tones of music from the speakers when he saw Baekhyun staring blankly at the wall instead of working on the essay he was supposed to write. He raised an eyebrow from his place on the couch, nudging his boyfriend with his knee. The boy turned to him, blinking a few times.

 

“What?” he asked quietly, before the words settled in his mind. “Oh, what I’m thinking about...”  he glanced at the man’s fingers again and straightened up, putting the laptop on the coffee table. He sat with his legs crossed, now facing his boyfriend’s side and he scratched at his arm nervously. “Say, if I were to ask you something, would you say yes?”

 

"Dude, guess it yourself," Chanyeol gave him a judging look. "It depends," he supplied and rolled his eyes when Baekhyun frowned. The student leaned in a little, his hands on the man’s thigh and his eyes looking into Chanyeol’s. He was still absentmindedly playing with the string and it was making Baekhyun go crazy. He glanced at the plump lips, before looking up at the round eyes.

 

“I need you to say yes, though.” he murmured, leaning even more, his lips now so close to Chanyeol’s. The man tore his gaze away from the screen, parting his lips to give him another sarcastic answer but closed them when he saw Baekhyun's expression.

 

"Well, shoot and we'll see." Baekhyun nodded slowly, biting his lip a little before finally murmuring out his question.

 

“Can you tie me up, please?” His fingers slightly tightened on the man’s thigh, his tongue sliding on his lower lip. Chanyeol looked at him, brow still raised.

 

"What do you mean?" The boy slid his fingers along the thigh.

 

“I think you know what I mean. Please, tie me up,” he said again, his heart beating fast and his warm breath hitting Chanyeol’s chin. The man let out a breath, cupping Baekhyun's chin with his palm.

 

"I'd love to," he whispered, a bit taken aback. "Are you sure, though? It's gonna be long, you may not like it and…"

 

“I will,” Baekhyun answered immediately in a whisper. His lips grazed Chanyeol’s and he kissed him tenderly, backing off a little to look him in the eye. “I’ve been thinking about it for a while. Please, Yeol, I want you to tie me up.”

 

The man closed his eyes for a few seconds and opened them slowly to put his laptop on the table, next to Baekhyun's and pull the boy on his lap, his expression changed. Placing a soft kiss on his lips, he slid his hands from his nape to his lower back.

 

"Baekhyun… You want to do it today? Like, right now?" The boy slid his hands on the man’s cheeks and nodded a bit too quickly, impatient, before he dived in for a kiss.

 

“Right now, please.” he murmured against his lips and kissed him again.

 

"Okay," Chanyeol nodded slowly. "I need you to be rested, fed and clean."

 

“You do? Why?” Baekhyun asked with curious eyes, looking at him.

 

"Because I don't want you to get hungry in the middle of it, when your hands are tied," the man smiled, tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. "And I want you to feel as comfortable as possible while I do it and a hot relaxing shower is always a good idea."

 

“I ate like an hour ago, I’m really not hungry…” he kissed his cheek. “Would you take a shower with me?” he asked with a smile, his fingers sliding on the man’s shoulders.

 

"Is that even a question?"

 

Baekhyun smiled happily, standing up and walking up to the bathroom, Chanyeol in tow. They took a rather long, hot shower, kissing under the water, hands wandering on each other’s bodies, closely followed by lips and tongues. They didn’t go too far, only enjoying the moment, marking the skin and letting a few breathy moans slip out from between reddened lips. After they got out, Chanyeol rubbed Baekhyun’s damp hair with a soft towel and the boy rolled his eyes with a soft smile on his face, murmuring an I’m not a kid that the man happily ignored, shushing him by covering the boy’s mouth with the towel, his big palm holding it in place. He chuckled when Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at him, his button nose poking out on top of the towel and the man kissed it softly, putting down the fabric and pulling Baekhyun closer. They ate a small meal, because even if Baekhyun had said he wasn’t hungry, the boy still happily munched on his toast, the man smiling fondly at the sight. Baekhyun let Chanyeol lead him to the bedroom and watched him take off his pair of boxers with a soft smile, his lips leaving tender kisses on his body and his hands caressing it so gently that he couldn't help but shiver. His eyes wandering on his body, it felt like he was worshipping Baekhyun, who blushed madly, feeling his cheeks get hotter under his gaze. The boy’s eyes followed Chanyeol as he walked to his box, taking out a few ropes and letting them slide against his palm. The student shivered again. He couldn’t wait anymore.

 

"Okay," Chanyeol took a deep breath, playing with the rope in his slender fingers. "You want me to tie you up and you or to make my doll even prettier with the ropes?"

 

“I want you to do what you’ve been waiting for, for so long…” Baekhyun tilted his head a little. “You know… You showed me pictures…”

 

"That means making you pretty," Chanyeol smiled, a new joyful glimmer in his eyes. He chose two of the ropes he was holding. They were soft and long. "Keep your arms by your sides," he murmured, scooting closer to Baekhyun, his legs spread on Baekhyun's sides as he kneeled on the bed. He sat down on his heels and Chanyeol aligned the pale pink and minty blue ropes, slowly hooking them around Baekhyun's neck. "I'm going to tie your arms to your torso. It's gonna start at your neck and go down to your hips. You're going to be able to move your legs but I can tie them later too if you want." Baekhyun let out a small breath.

 

“I can’t wait to see the result…” he murmured, really thinking I can’t wait to see the way you’ll look at me.

 

"Yeah, me too," Chanyeol gave him a fond smile, taking his hands to kiss his palms. "I have safety scissors right here," he showed him a pair of bent shears on the pillow he prepared when they made the toasts. "They're used to cut clothes on people and are designed not to hurt you. So, if anything is wrong with your circulation, I'm cutting the rope and freeing you in a matter of seconds," he explained calmly, slowly starting to work. "I'll be checking on you too. Is that okay?" he asked, his voice way softer than usual. He wasn't his dominating self now and there was no arousal building in his eyes. There was tenderness in his calm moves, as they both relaxed, and sat together on the fresh sheets, the room warm and dimly lit. Baekhyun smiled softly as he nodded. Seeing Chanyeol like this was completely new to him, but he liked it. His boyfriend’s calm voice was making him feel safe and he knew Chanyeol would never go too far, nor hurt him. The man knew what he was doing and he was doing it so Baekhyun would enjoy it. Really, Baekhyun’s well-being was his first priority and it showed in his moves, his voice and the way he looked at him.

 

“Can I kiss you first?” he asked with a small smile, looking at the man. He made him feel so many things and Baekhyun was sometimes sure his heart would explode soon.

 

"You don't ever need to ask," Chanyeol murmured, leaning forward to kiss the boy lazily. Baekhyun’s hand found the man’s cheek and he kissed him back with what could be love. Not that he was going to say it, just yet. Chanyeol smiled into the kiss and let out a small sigh when their lips parted. "I… I'm so happy you're here," he muttered, his eyes fixed on the ropes.

 

“I’m happy too,” Baekhyun murmured, voice as quiet as the man's, looking at Chanyeol, his heart beating faster. “You make me so happy…”

 

"That's great to hear, doll," his boyfriend glanced up at him. "So, we have plenty of time to talk now. Want to tell me a story or something?" he asked, threading one line through another.

 

“I mean, a story?” Baekhyun seemed to think about it for a few seconds. “Did I ever tell you how I almost missed my entrance exam for the Academy because of Jongdae’s teenage ?”

 

"Not yet. Entertain me," Chanyeol snorted, his fingers sliding on Baekhyun's smooth chest. The boy shivered, looking at him.

 

“Well, you know how Jongdae had a boyfriend in high school?” he watched Chanyeol nodding his head and he smiled softly at the man being so careful. “My parents were out of town and Jongdae was supposed to come with me so I wouldn’t freak out because, you know, obviously.” he rolled his eyes at himself. “So, I was waiting for him to call me because I knew his boyfriend was sleeping at his place the night before and his parents were also out of town, visiting his mom’s father.” He wasn’t actually sure Chanyeol was listening to him at this point, maybe the man was just trying to entertain him so he wouldn’t be bored. “Turns out that was getting ed so hard that he totally forgot about me?” He shook his head and Chanyeol let out a little laugh. “Like, can you imagine? I was in my room, walking around and almost dying because I was so sure I would fail the entrance exam and Jongdae was supposed to be here and be there for me and the guy was getting pounded. He even ing fell asleep after it. I had to go to the academy by myself and I almost gave up and turned away. Maybe fifteen minutes after I arrived, Jongdae barged in, panting like crazy, his hair all over the place, his boyfriend behind him. He apologized a thousand times. I wasn’t in the mood to accept his apology and Jonghyeon, who was like, a ing giant, like, what, he was almost your height, stopped me from getting in and wouldn’t let me go unless I’d accept Jongdae’s apology. But I didn’t want to. Listen, my ing best friend had let me down and I was feeling too crushed to say it was okay. Like, I was nervous, scared, sad and feeling betrayed.” he groaned just a little when Chanyeol pulled on the rope. “Anyway, Jonghyeon was holding onto my wrist and when he let it go, I was already five minutes late.”

 

The man lifted his head up, tearing his eyes from the ropes crossed on Baekhyun’s chest at strange angles.

 

“Did it hurt?” he pulled on the rope slightly and Baekhyun let out a small growl again.

 

“Hm?” He looked at Chanyeol. “No, it did not, I’m all fine,” he smiled genuinely.

 

“Okay,” he muttered, kissing him lightly and going back to his work again. “So, what happened next?”

 

“Oh, next, yeah.” Baekhyun’s eyes were fixed on Chanyeol, following every change of expression on his face. “They didn’t want to let me in because I was late, they said that if I wasn’t capable of coming on time, then I shouldn’t be trying to get into the academy.”

 

“So, how did you get in the end?”

 

“There was a really nice teacher who talked to the guy who wouldn’t listen to me and he convinced him to let me in.”

 

“Sounds like Soo,” he smiled, making first loops on Baekhyun’s arms. “Jongdae’s ex sounds like a ing idiot. It’s cool they let you try,” he mumbled, too focused to speak properly.

 

“Hey, you ruined my story. It was Kyungsoo,” the boy said with a small pout, “also, yeah, he was a ing idiot and I’m so mad about how long it took Jongdae to realize that.”

 

“No wonder. Tell me another,” the man smiled, kissing his pouting lips. Baekhyun smiled back as the man twirled the rope in his fingers.

 

“Well, I don’t really know, is there anything you wanna ask me?”

 

“Wanna tell me embarrassing childhood stories? Or list your favorite things in the world?” Baekhyun hummed, still looking at his boyfriend being so focused.

 

“Did you know I was a really shy child?” He wasn’t sure he should wait for Chanyeol’s answer. He knew he was just asking things so Baekhyun wouldn’t be bored, he was not actively listening to him.

 

“Were you? What was little Hyunnie like? Because Baekhyun sure ain’t shy,” Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow. Baekhyun chuckled, nodding.

 

“Well, actually, up to my eleventh birthday, I was a really quiet kid. My brother was the loud and funny one and I was just always playing silently in my room and afraid of other people. Mostly adults. Mom says I would hide behind her legs every time someone was talking to me, so it was really hard for me on my first day of kindergarten. Beom used to make fun of me because I cried a whole lot on the first week and I refused to make friends,” he moved a little, feeling the ropes pressing into his skin. “After a while it was a bit better, but I still was the kind of kid to stay silent and never put my hand up in class even when I had the answer. I’d usually just say it under my breath and my friend would say it out loud.”

 

“Can’t relate, I was always the ing loudest kid in school,” the man chuckled quietly, making another loop around Baekhyun’s arm. He felt how he could move less and less, ropes hugging his chest and arms. “Don’t look,” he lifted up his chin and the boy pouted. “So, what happened on your eleventh birthday?”

 

“That’s when I met Jongdae actually. My mom organized a birthday party in a park and there was that kid who was invited because he was in my class. He came with his cousin, Jongdae. He was the ing loudest and he kept making jokes and singing and dancing and he was so damn obnoxious. Well, everyone else seemed to like him and they were all laughing and I was just eating my cupcakes and frowning. Then Beom pulled me up and he forced me to join them and after a while, I was like ‘yeah okay, I guess he is funny’ and I never left his ever since,” Baekhyun chuckled. “Not sure this was the best idea, but he actually helped me a lot. You know, you can’t be friends with Jongdae if you’re too shy because he’d always somehow put you in a position where people are looking at you. I mean, like, with you, for example? That time you guys were having coffee together and you weren’t there when I arrived. He let me rant about how awful you were when you were just behind me? He’s basically a jerk.”

 

“Well, you certainly deserved it for all the things you said. But yeah, I was sure he did that on purpose,” the man rolled his eyes. “I remember him getting a text message or something and he was suddenly like oh my god you probably need a coffee and I told him I already had one like a minute before. So he deadass said go get another,” he laughed out loud at the memory. “I saw you coming so I thought he wanted to talk to you about something or whatever, so I got up. No one else made me feel this stupid. He also really wanted me to take you two to the photoshoot, even if Minseok has his own car and could do it himself and he asked me like a hundred times to stay because he apparently wanted my opinion and told me we could go together to sign the contract later. So I did but honestly, it was so ing weird. Like, we didn’t even know each other too well and I should’ve just ditched him instead of sitting there and looking at him staring at me while you posed.” Chanyeol tilted his head to both sides and rolled his shoulders a bit, relaxing the muscles. “I haven’t got the slightest idea why I agreed to this . But it was worth it.”

 

“That’s Jongdae for you,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, “Well, actually he really wanted your opinion ‘cause he thinks you’re talented and you graduated top of your class. But still, he’s a jerk. Even if I know he means well, he’s just trying to help but it’s so irritating sometimes. You don’t know how many times he asked about the painting in the kitchen and then he had to let Minseok come in. The guy told him it was you and I never heard the end of it.” Baekhyun watched Chanyeol rolling his shoulders and he cocked his head to the side a little. “Are you okay? You can take a break, you know?” he murmured in a soft voice. At any other time, he’d put his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulders and massage them a little - even if he had no clue if he was good at it or not. Now his arms were tied to his elbows, the loops connected to the twines on his chest. He noticed the elaborate pattern, as Chanyeol’s fingers worked on the ropes again.

 

“I’m cool. I love doing this, nothing relaxes me more to be honest,” the man smiled and lifted his head to kiss the tip of his nose. Baekhyun smiled softly.

 

“Nothing? At all?”

 

“Face-ing? Maybe sewing and being choked. But those are tiring too. Face-ing makes my throat hurt and sewing tends to be frustrating too,” Chanyeol murmured. His brows slightly furrowed, he focused on the ropes. The boy chuckled, shaking his head softly.

 

“How about reading a book maybe?”

 

“Reading doesn’t give me that much satisfaction.”

 

“Have you ever tried painting?” Baekhyun asked curiously, looking down at Chanyeol’s hands until the man gently lifted his chin up again.

 

“Yeah, Soo let me get crazy in his painting room a few times. He even has one thing hung in his kitchen. Looks like a very elaborate, intricate piece painted by a very blind and frustrated kindergartener.” The student laughed, trying not to move too much so Chanyeol could keep tying him up properly.

 

“I really wanna see it!” he answered excitedly and Chanyeol groaned. “I also wanna see you paint!”

 

“I knew you were gonna say that. Are you going to design a piece for me in exchange? Like, not a t-shirt.”

 

“I literally worked with you on clothes,”

 

“You just made some materials for prints. That’s hardly designing, Mr. Byun,” the man raised an eyebrow, tugging on the two ropes a little bit, Baekhyun growled. “How are you feeling? No numbness?”

 

“I’m perfectly fine, you’re doing a great job,” he smiled and tilted his head. “And, deal, I’ll design you a piece if you paint me something. But you have to paint it in front of me.”

 

“You have to design in front of me too. I’ll probably know if you’re cheating anyway, that’s my job,” Chanyeol smirked, prompting him up. “You can kneel or stand, you decide.” Baekhyun thought about it for a minute and told him he’d rather stay up. His boyfriend helped him up, kneeling on the floor in front of him, while Baekhyun stood on the soft small carpet, Toben sniffing him curiously. “Toben, you can’t look, daddy’s doll is ,” Chanyeol muttered to himself, so quiet that Baekhyun barely heard him. He did, though and it made his heart beat a little faster. It always did whenever Chanyeol would call him a doll.

 

“I, um, I’m offended you think me capable of stealing someone’s art,” Baekhyun picked up the conversation where they left it, ignoring the tingly feeling of Toben’s wet nose on his shin. Chanyeol shooed the dog off, making him lie down on his bed in the corner of the room.

 

“I hope you’re not, I’m just saying,” he shrugged, twining another loop. His warm breath fanned over Baekhyun’s hip and stomach as he kneeled in front of the boy, his fingers grazing the skin around his waist now and it was hard for the boy not to shiver. Baekhyun’s still couldn’t see how it looked. He knew the mirror was just behind him but Chanyeol was careful enough not to let him peek.

 

“You’re the one who won’t show me your designs if they’re not finished. How are you gonna paint in front of me, hm?”

 

“I’ll just paint you a or something. You didn’t say it has to be good and it’s gonna be an actual representation of my skills,” the man snorted. “I hate brushes. I sketch with pencils and sharpies sometimes, though. I got my other sketchbook somewhere.”

 

“Well, then I’ll just design a strap-on .” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and Chanyeol tugged on the ropes again.

 

“What for? Your own works perfectly well.”

 

“It’s not fair. Just paint me something cool. Don’t you like me enough?”

 

“I do like you a whole lot,” Chanyeol murmured, leaning back and looking proudly at his work. “God, you’re so ing beautiful,” he sighed, his voice wavering a little bit. Baekhyun smiled, a faint blush on his cheeks. “Okay. Just five more minutes and we’re done. Are you excited? Because I’m as excited as Miss Wintour getting a haircut,” he chuckled at his own joke, circling Baekhyun’s thigh with the two ropes and soon making a loop on another one, securing the twines.

 

“And… She’s really excited about it or…?” Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow, having no idea who she was.

 

“She has the same hair for like 50 years. But it means I’m very excited, okay? , you’re… I can’t believe you don’t know Anna. You’re lucky you’re beautiful enough for me to forgive you. Have I already told you I love your body?” Chanyeol moved behind him on his knees to finish a knot on his lower back. Baekhyun shivered under his touch.

 

“Well, I’m pretty sure you don’t know who Charles Jongwoon is either and I’m not saying anything about it, am I?” he pouted, looking back to see his boyfriend who put his hand up to lift his chin again, “Also, yes, you did, but no one is stopping you from saying it again,” he chuckled happily, as Chanyeol first rubbed and then lightly smacked his cheek, earning him a small surprised sound from Baekhyun.

 

“That’s not a nice answer. You should’ve said thank you, you brat,” he laughed quietly, his fingers grazing Baekhyun’s skin as he worked on a detail of the whole pattern.

 

“You chose me because I was a brat.” Baekhyun said with a proud smile. He still remembered the night he spent on the Internet, looking at the meaning of the word in a ual situation. Brat. He wouldn’t think of any better word to describe himself.

 

“Won’t say no to that,” Chanyeol slid his hands on his back, ropes twining in elaborate patterns on the skin. “I like brats, everything is so much more interesting when you’re snapping back at me,” he smiled and the boy felt a shiver down his spine when he placed a kiss on the top of his thigh.

 

“Everything is always more interesting with me. Your life must have been so boring before you met me, Mr. Park.”

 

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Chanyeol stood up, his expression happy and relaxed. Baekhyun saw the joyful glimmer in his eyes, something darker and familiar creeping right behind it. “It’s ready.” The boy smiled softly, looking up at his boyfriend.

 

“Can I look at it now?” he asked in a murmur.

 

“Yes,” Chanyeol whispered in his ear, turning him around so Baekhyun would see himself in the high bedroom mirror. Baekhyun looked at his reflection, his lips parting as he saw the intricate pattern made of two pink and blue colored ropes, beautifully matching his fair skin. He had no idea anyone could do something like that with a rope, the loops and twines looking so stunning on his skin. He understood why it took so long and maybe, he also understood why his boyfriend liked it so much.

 

“Yeol…” he whispered, his eyes following the ropes around his body. Chanyeol was looking at them too, his eyes wide open and his fingers tapping on the twines on his hips in held back excitement.

 

“Yes? What do you think?”

 

“Yeol…” Baekhyun repeated. “It’s so beautiful… I can’t believe you just did that…”

 

“Told you I’m good at this,” Chanyeol kissed his bare shoulder, turning him around gently, so Baekhyun could see the pattern on his back and the circle above his bottom. “You look so ing pretty, doll.” Baekhyun took a breath in, biting down on his lower lip.

 

“You made me look pretty,” he whispered, his eyes never leaving the rope forming a circle.

 

“My doll deserves the prettiest things,” the man smiled, watching Baekhyun in the mirror. His hand went to the circle Baekhyun was eyeing and tugged on it slightly. “You like it?”

 

“I love it… So much,” he answered, finally looking up so his eyes would meet Chanyeol’s. His boyfriend his arms, letting him take in the view before him.

 

“Are you comfortable?”

 

“Yes. I can’t really move and I can feel the ropes against my skin but that’s pretty much it,” he said with a comforting smile. Chanyeol nodded, watching his expression carefully.

 

“Yeah but do you actually feel good like this?”

 

“I do.” He nodded slowly and his boyfriend let out a little shaky breath, his excitement showing again. “Weirdly, I do.”

 

“You are so, so perfect, baby,” Chanyeol purred, kissing his neck while Baekhyun could see them in the mirror – his body decorated with the ropes and Chanyeol, looking so cozy and comfortable in his usual t-shirt and pair of boxers. The contrast between them was funny and adorable at the same time. He really felt like a doll in Chanyeol’s strong arms as the man made him face the mirror again, his hands grazing the ropes possessively. “So pretty. So beautiful,” he muttered, burying his nose in Baekhyun’s hair, his voice dropping to a whisper. “I ing love you.” Baekhyun stilled in his arms, blinking a little before his eyes widened, looking at him in their reflection. It wasn’t the first time he heard the man say those words, he just never was really sure he was actually saying it.

 

“W-What did you…”

 

Chanyeol lifted his head, his eyes fluttering open, finding Baekhyun’s. He hummed questioningly, looking at their reflection.

 

“You just… You just said… Didn’t you?” He blinked, swallowing down. He wished he wasn’t imagining things, because he was dying to hear those words from Chanyeol.

 

“Yeah. I did,” the man hooked his arm under his knees, lifting the boy up as he let out a small surprised cry and laying him down on the bed. “You want me to do your legs too?”

 

“Yeol,” Baekhyun called, wishing he could grab his hand. “Chanyeol, please.”

 

“Please what?”

 

“I need you to come here, please,” he asked and Chanyeol joined him quickly, frowning a little.

 

“I’m here. What’s wrong? Do you feel numb? You want me to take it off?”

 

“I love you too.” He said, looking into the man’s eyes and letting out a shaky breath. “I love you so much.”

 

“I… Really?” the man blinked, his lips parting in surprise. “You do?”

 

“O-Of course I do, you ,” Baekhyun said, cheeks flushed and squirming a little. It definitely was the worst time to say it, all he wanted to do was to hug the man. Pull him closer and kiss him. Chanyeol chuckled when the boy fidgeted and took him in his arms, hugging him tightly.

 

“This isn’t the best position for cuddles, I’m afraid. You want me to take it off now or do we take some pictures first, doll?” Baekhyun buried his face in the man’s neck, taking in his scent, his heart beating fast and happily in his chest as the man held him close.

 

“Pictures? You want pictures of me?”

 

“I’d love to have some, if you let me. I like photographing the ropes and if I could have a picture of your stunning body on my phone I probably... wouldn’t miss you as much as I do now when you’re going home.” The boy let out a small whimper.

 

“You can’t say things like that… Take all the pictures you want.” he murmured against Chanyeol’s neck, “I’m totally fine with it.”

 

“Really?” Chanyeol almost jumped up. “Oh, , I can’t wait.” Baekhyun chuckled, loving the happy smile on his boyfriend’s face. He scrambled to get up and kissed Baekhyun before opening a drawer in the nightstand to pull out a camera.

 

“I’m gonna have to paint it anyway, so it’s better if I have a reference picture for that.”

 

“Why do you want to pain that? You suddenly discovered your aesthetic?”

 

“My aesthetic is to put feelings on the canvas. This is it. Lots of them.” he murmured. “It’s also too pretty not to paint.”

 

“You’re flattering me. But also thank you, you have no idea how difficult it was to learn,” he grinned. “I went for a holiday in Japan for a week-long shibari workshops. I don’t think I was ever that frustrated for that long in my entire life,” Chanyeol helped the boy up. “Is my doll going to pose for me?”

 

“What kind of pose do you want, sir?” he asked with a small smile. “I’ll do anything for my boyfriend.”

 

“I like how you mix the boyfriend with sir,” Chanyeol chuckled, running his fingers through his white hair, black roots showing already. “Let’s start with my favorite?” The boy bit down on his lower lip, a smile still stretching them, and he kissed the man’s shoulder before getting down on his knees, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol’s. “You know me so well already,” Chanyeol gave him a wide grin, kneeling in front of the bed to catch Baekhyun’s whole silhouette in the frame, the dim lights playing with his shadow on the pristine white sheets.

 

“You always ask for this. I also know you like it when I do this.” He slightly tilted his head back, parting his lips sinfully and looking daringly into the man’s eyes.

 

“Let me take a few pics and you’ll show me what else do I like,” Chanyeol offered, his voice a bit muffled. He took a lot of pictures this evening, as Baekhyun turned out to be an incredibly graceful and responsive model. Chanyeol wasn’t an expert in photography but he had enough of experience and intuition to make the pictures look good and they both quickly started to have fun with their little shoot, coming up with new poses and angles. Baekhyun felt comfortable in front of Chanyeol and didn’t mind the camera, much as during the shoot with Jongdae. This one was different, way more intimate and fun and Chanyeol made it enjoyable, the ropes making him feel surprisingly y and playful.

 

“You’re the best model ever! Look at this,” the man jumped on the bed to land next to Baekhyun, showing him the little camera screen. “This is such a jack-off material I’m literally never gonna watch again.”

 

“How romantic,” Baekhyun answered playfully, shaking his head and finally looking at the picture. Well, he supposed he was hot enough. Judging by the excited look on Chanyeol’s face, he may have been more than just enough. “No more , huh? What about me? Should we take pictures of you too, so I have my own personal stock as well?”

 

“I’m not the most photogenic person ever, I’m afraid,” he scrunched up his nose. “And I don’t have any cool stuff on me, so… Let’s skip it?”

 

“So unfair,” Baekhyun whined, pouting. Chanyeol just shrugged, putting the camera on the nightstand and straddling the boy. He glanced at his hard , his lips. It was visible on most of the pictures, Baekhyun not really paying attention to it apparently.

 

“I don’t see you looking sad about it,” he smiled, sliding his fingers under the thin ropes. “Should I take it off?”

 

“I don’t know, sir, should you?” Baekhyun asked with a little smirk on his face.

 

“I can either take it off, so you’d be comfortable and moving or leave it for like… another hour and you,” Chanyeol offered, his tone casual.

 

“Well then, I think you’re gonna have to leave it here.” He raised an eyebrow, looking at him and the man leaned down to kiss him but then he lifted his head suddenly as he did every time a great idea came to his mind.

 

“Can I tie your ankles?” Baekhyun shivered.

 

“You can do whatever you want, Mr. Park,” he answered in a sensual voice, his eyes slowly looking up at Chanyeol, the way the man liked so much. Chanyeol let out a small groan and immediately pulled out the box, quickly taking out another rope, shorter this time. He skillfully tied Baekhyun’s ankles and checked the tightness of the knots.

 

“Move your feet. Is that okay?” Baekhyun did just that, nodding with a smile for Chanyeol to know it was. The man smiled back at him, placing a few small kisses around the rope. He seemed weirdly excited and Baekhyun wasn’t sure if it was just the use of the rope that made him so giddy and his smile so mischievous.

 

“Enjoying yourself, sir?” he murmured, his tongue his lips with impatience. He just wanted for Chanyeol to do something already, his hard twitching with every touch of the man’s fingers on his skin.

 

“I’m just starting,” the man reached for the lube and a to have them within the reach of his hand and leaned in to kiss Baekhyun. The boy heard the characteristic click of the bottle, his heart beating faster with the prospect of Chanyeol’s fingers working him open, but nothing happened. Chanyeol just kissed him slowly, playing with his tongue and rolling his hips from time to time, giving him a little friction. Baekhyun was between the man’s lips, trying to tell him to do something between the kisses, but he couldn’t actually let out any words and he just pushed his hips up to make him understand that he needed him to do something. Anything.

 

“Impatient?” Chanyeol lifted his head a little and then straightened up, placing both hands on the sides of Baekhyun’s head.

 

“I want you,” Baekhyun let out in a shaky breath, “Please, I need to feel you…”

 

“You will. You’re ready?” Chanyeol quirked an eyebrow with a smirk and before Baekhyun could answer – because he wasn’t ready at all, Chanyeol hadn’t even touched him there and he wasn’t prepared – he felt the skillful hands quickly rolling the on him. He didn’t have the time to react properly because a minute later the man kneeled above him, gripped his at the base and started slowly going down on him, the smirk never leaving his face, even when the pain slightly twisted his features. Baekhyun parted his lips as he took in a deeper breath, a little moan leaving his throat.

 

“F-, Y-Yeol, how… Why… didn’t you say… anything...” he let his head fall back on the pillow, his eyes slowly rolling at the back of his head under the pleasure. He hadn't ed anyone in a long time. If he had almost forgotten how it felt like, feeling Chanyeol all around him was making everything come back to him. That man is so freaking perfect, he thought, his mind clouded by the unexpected sensations.

 

“Surprise,” Chanyeol let out a breathy chuckle, closing his eyes when he was almost touching his fingers hooked around the base. “Oh, ing hell, I…”

 

“W-What?” Baekhyun asked with a frown, suddenly worried. “Is everything okay, Chanyeol?”

 

“Yeah, I just touched my...” the man rolled his hips experimentally and gasped, throwing his head back when he found the right angle. “! I forgot… How ing intense it was,” he let out and Baekhyun breathed out in relief as the man positioned himself again and hit home. “You got scared? Nah, it’s just my ing prostate.” Chanyeol tilted his head, concealing his discomfort with a grin and slowly lifting himself up just to go down again as he looked for his rhythm. His hands wandered around Baekhyun’s body restricted with the elaborate patterns made with the pink and blue ropes. Baekhyun knew the possessive glint in his eyes that appeared every time Chanyeol knew he was in control. “You… You like it?” Baekhyun let out a slightly louder moan as Chanyeol went down on him again, throwing his head back and closing his eyes.

 

“Y-You feel… So good…”

 

He could feel the man smirk as he leaned down to kiss him and if Baekhyun wasn’t tied up at the moment, he would have grabbed onto the hips and ed into his boyfriend. He couldn’t stop himself from , throaty cries leaving his lips and his slightly hoarse voice calling out Chanyeol’s name. It was so different from when Chanyeol would take him, so different from feeling his length inside him. It felt good and seeing Chanyeol riding him, holding his breath with his lips parted was pushing him over the edge. He could see it on the man’s face as he was hitting that delicious spot over and over. There wasn’t much Baekhyun could do from where he was on the bed, his arms tied against his body and his ankles restricted. He arched his back, trying to and move somehow, but all he could do was feel. The sensations almost made him dizzy. The heat pooling in his loins, his heart beating erratically, the ropes pressing onto his skin, leaving a delicious burn on it. And Chanyeol. All around him, all of his senses were full of him. His lips, his hands, his eyes, his throbbing , red, leaking, standing proudly and bouncing with his every move. Baekhyun was overwhelmed. He felt happy, contented, in love and he felt his entire body tremble as he came hard, crying Chanyeol’s name, his head thrown back, his hair a mess and his fingers tightening on the sheets.

 

The man pushed his damp hair off his forehead, rolling his hips to ride Baekhyun through his . He looked beautiful with his eyes half-lidded, glimmering with arousal, a faint mischievous smile lingering on his lips as he moved, watching Baekhyun's body respond to his every move. With Baekhyun tied, he was completely in charge, setting the pace himself and using the boy for his own pleasure.

 

"My turn," he whispered with a grin, when Baekhyun whined quietly, as his got softer and oversensitive. Chanyeol got up, letting him slide out of his abused hole and gave himself a few firm . A moment later he kneeled above his head, taking on his own usual position. Now he was kneeling with his legs along Baekhyun’s shoulders, the head of his hard touching his lower lip. "Open up."

 

“F- yes…” Baekhyun murmured, parting his lips and letting his tongue slide on the underside of the heavy . He was looking straight into Chanyeol’s eyes, waiting for him to use his mouth. The man smiled tiredly and lazily hooked his thumbs in the corners of his lips.

 

"Relax," he whispered softly, ing hard as soon as Baekhyun closed his eyes. He let out a contented sigh when he hit home and arched his back, feeling the boy’s nose touching his groin. Gripping the headboard with one hand to stabilize himself, he pulled out almost completely just to slowly caress Baekhyun’s neck and again, making him choke on his . It was hard for Baekhyun to breathe but always when he felt like he needed to take a breath, Chanyeol pulled back, giving him just enough time to do that. He took complete control of his airflow, but the boy knew he was watching him closely from under his lashes, never letting himself go too far.

 

"Color?"

 

"Green," the boy let out, panting and Chanyeol hummed lowly in response, making another sharp . His hand went behind his back to the twines on Baekhyun's chest, tugging on the ropes as he rolled his hips a few more times, the warm skin on his strong thighs making Baekhyun's cheeks feel even hotter.

 

"," he groaned, his voice low and throaty. Chanyeol panted, cheeks flushed and eyes unfocused, looking down to catch Baekhyun's gaze. "What a beautiful doll I got."

 

Baekhyun’s eyes turned darker, a muffled moan leaving his throat and his lips tightening around Chanyeol’s . He loved hearing this from his boyfriend. Those words made him feel so hot, excited, almost hard again. He flattened his tongue against the man’s length and relaxed his throat as much as possible to let Chanyeol push in deeper into his bruised larynx.

 

A while later the man let out a long groan, his muscles tensing and body shivering from the intense pleasure as he came in Baekhyun's mouth. He pulled back quickly in one smooth move, tugging on the ropes on the boy's chest.

 

"Show me," he growled. A dark grin appeared on his face as the boy under him stuck out his tongue decorated with the almost transparent drops of his . "Good boy," he purred. "Best doll I've ever had."

 

For a while, Chanyeol panted, his ragged breath slowly evening as he caressed Baekhyun’s jaw softly with the tips of his fingers, his gaze fixed on his boyfriend’s face. He watched him lying under him tied, pliant, his cheeks red from the excitement and humiliation as he took the man's spat out orders and whispered praises.

 

"You can swallow now," Chanyeol allowed, his soft voice barely audible. He looked at Baekhyun fulfilling his order with a satisfied smile and leaned down to kiss him after. He got up quickly to take off and throw out the and lay down next to the boy, the soft skin of his upper thighs still glimmering with lube. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly as they both came down from the high and then slowly started to work on the knots on the younger boy’s chest. Baekhyun looked tired and sleepy, a satisfied smile on his face. His eyes were following the man’s hands on his skin.

 

“Thank you…” Baekhyun murmured as he felt the ropes loosen around his wrists.

 

"For what?" Chanyeol kissed him lazily, their legs tangled together. The bed was warm and comfortable, making it hard for them to keep their eyes open.

 

“Being… so good to me,” the boy answered in a hoarse voice.

 

"Oh, was I?" The man smiled softly, prompting him to get up. "You need to sit up, Hyun. Your back," he muttered and yawned, gesturing to the twined ropes. Baekhyun whined a little as he sat up tiredly.

 

“I wanna sleep now,” he pouted, looking at Chanyeol, his eyes closing a few times, sleepiness slowly taking over. The man nodded, following him and quickly working on the ropes.

 

"Me too, doll. But we have to do that, you can't sleep in this," he kissed him again. "Did you like it? How did you feel?"

 

“That was… amazing,” he murmured. “My arms hurt a bit because I haven’t been able to move for so long but… you… ed yourself on me. That was so… so hot,” he looked up at the man, a smile on his face and wonder in his eyes. “You looked so ing y.”

 

"Did I?" Chanyeol chuckled sheepishly, suddenly a bit shy. "I just remembered we talked about this and thought it was a good time," he smiled. "Haven't done that in so long my thighs hurt like a , to be honest," he grinned, slightly pulling on the ropes and wrapping them in a loose circle around his forearm. He gently lifted Baekhyun's arms, inspecting them closely. "Done. You can move a little but be careful, you're probably a bit stiff right now." Baekhyun nodded, moving his arm slowly with a grimace on his face.

 

“I haven’t ed anyone in so long… Was it okay?” he asked in a murmur, looking at his arm as he rolled his shoulder. Chanyeol gave him a look, flicking his nose.

 

“Your works perfectly well, so, yeah? Well, I did all the work myself, so I don’t know if you’re actually good at that,” he pointed out as Baekhyun nodded and got off the high king-sized bed. “Oh, . How do you put up with this?” he frowned in discomfort, his hands going to his thighs to massage them. “My feels funny. How can you even like that?...” he muttered under his breath, moving his hips at strange angles, looking adorably awkward and surprisingly small with his oversized t-shirt going down to almost hide his bare bottom and his little frown partly covered by a mop of light disheveled hair.

 

“You’re not used to it, that’s all. It really feels ing amazing honestly…” he said, standing up with a fond smile on his face watching Chanyeol wriggling his legs.

 

“Lies. It’s weird,” the man smiled, taking out a fresh t-shirt from his closet. “But I’m happy you like it, this makes you an even more perfect doll,” he raised a brow, trying his best to keep his face straight. “, I’m sorry, that one was awful. Sounded better in my head.” He rubbed his face with his hands and gave Baekhyun an apologizing look, quickly walking up to the boy to kiss him. “Please say you still love me even if I say stupid like this sometimes.”

 

“I love you because you say stupid like this sometimes,” Baekhyun answered with a small smile, his heart beating faster. He was so happy. Chanyeol smiled sheepishly, looking down.

 

“I tried to be smooth,” he muttered, scratching his head, a little nervous. “I’ll go clean myself up. And, uh… Will you wait for me? I want to… Fall asleep together,” he said quickly, glancing at the boy. Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol was nervous. He could see it from the way he was cracking his knuckles. Chanyeol could act all confident and smooth, all hot and y in bed but when the high was gone and he stood in his bedroom in nothing but a t-shirt, rubbing his eyes sleepily, it was hard  for Baekhyun to believe that he was the same person who brutally ed his throat no more than twenty minutes ago. The boy stood up to stand right in front of Chanyeol, a bit wobbly on his legs. He put his arms around his neck and tiptoed to kiss him tenderly.

 

“I’ll be waiting,” he whispered.

 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a problem, because I really love them way too much huh.
Who's in to kick Jonghyeon's ?
We'll let Jongdae go because we love him!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you don't know what Shirabi is, look it up, it's actually really beautiful ~
Aren't they the cutest motherers though?
Ugh, love :')
- K