Chapter 11

Acquired Taste

 

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER !

 

me: trying to thank you

minty: making jokes

- K.

comedy is my passion.
also i'm never making fun of you being a sweetheart, sweetheart
it was just the domestic

enjoy the chapter

- minty

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

From Chanyeol: are you free tonight?

 

From Baekhyun: depends who’s asking

 

From Chanyeol: it’s chanyeol you dumb

 

From Baekhyun: who’s chanyeol

 

From Baekhyun: i only know mr nice guy and hot body

 

From Chanyeol: do i really have just two modes in your pretty little head

 

From Baekhyun: if only there was only two, would be easier to not get hot when thinking about you

 

From Baekhyun: im free tonight

 

From Chanyeol: tell me about the rest and maybe i won’t get offended

 

From Baekhyun: its for you to find out one day

 

From Chanyeol: such a mysterious guy you are, mr byun

 

From Chanyeol: be ready at 6, i’m taking you to dinner

 

From Chanyeol: i expect you to look ing great so please don’t disappoint me

 

From Chanyeol: (also don’t wear a suit, it’s not gonna be that fancy)

 

From Baekhyun: have you slept for 12 hours straight?

 

From Baekhyun: that was my condition

 

From Chanyeol: i am literally not physically capable of doing that

 

From Chanyeol: but i slept for 8 hours for 3 days in a row!!!

 

From Baekhyun: hmmmmmmmmm

 

From Baekhyun: good enough

 

From Baekhyun: i always look ing great btw.

 

From Chanyeol: you wish you did

 

From Chanyeol: can’t wait to see you

 

From Baekhyun: can’t wait either <3

 

From Chanyeol: take your toothbrush :):)

 

From Baekhyun: not even gonna give me one

 

From Baekhyun: how rude

 

From Chanyeol: i will you

 

From Chanyeol: it meant we’re gonna and you’re sleeping at my place tonight

 

From Chanyeol: i wanted to be subtle but okay

 

From Chanyeol: and stop texting in class or kyungsoo is gonna notice

 

From Baekhyun: you literally texted me first you giant idiot

 

From Chanyeol: you literally could reply later you midget moron

 

From Baekhyun: lol as if

 

From Baekhyun: STOP TEXTING ME THE TENTATION IS TOO HARD TO RESIST YOU DUMB JERK

 

From Chanyeol: your bloodline is weak and you won’t survive winter

 

From Chanyeol: it’s not my job to make you pay attention

 

From Baekhyun: i hope to find shelter in your arms

 

From Baekhyun: its your job to stop distracting me

 

From Chanyeol: i can do whatever i want

 

From Chanyeol: you’re the one responsible for your education and grades so it’s up to you

 

From Baekhyun: well then

 

From Baekhyun: do me

 

From Baekhyun: i don’t like you when you’re right

 

From Chanyeol: i will

 

From Chanyeol: i’m gonna you so hard tonight you’re gonna limp for a week :)

 

From Baekhyun: don’t make me hard in class you stupid hoe

 

Baekhyun heard a cough behind his back and hid his phone in the front pocket of his hoodie, turning around quickly. Dahyun rolled her eyes at him. It wasn’t the first time this has happened but recently Baekhyun paid even less attention than usual. Seemed like him having a boyfriend wasn’t helping.

 

“H-Hi, professor,” his cheeks a bit red.

 

“Hello, Mr. Byun,” Mr. Do raised an eyebrow, lacing his fingers together. “That surely was an interesting conversation, but I wish you finished it after class.”

 

“I’m sorry it was… important…? I’m done, I’m sorry.” he took the phone and pushed it in his backpack before grabbing his brush.

 

“Of course, it was,” the professor glanced at his backpack. “Pay attention, if you want to pass my course, you have way too many minus points already. And tell Mr. Park that Kyungsoo noticed,” he added, lowering his voice and resuming his walk around the class.

 

“He was literally standing there for like the last five minutes,” Dahyun whispered, shaking her head and Baekhyun blushed like crazy. “I was trying to tell you, but you wouldn’t look away from your phone…”

 

“! The guy is definitely going to fail me and it’s all gonna be because Chanyeol can’t keep it in his pants!” it clearly wasn’t his fault, but Baekhyun would not admit it.

 

“Yeah… Sure?” Dahyun chuckled under her breath, turning to her canvas. Her painting was almost finished while Baekhyun was just half-way through. He saw professor Do looking at him from the corner of the room, expressionless. Baekhyun blushed a bit more, turning his eyes to the canvas and going back to work.

 

He couldn’t properly focus all day long, too impatient to finally have a proper date with his boyfriend. Baekhyun wasn’t exactly the kind of guy who needed dates and things to be done a certain way, but Chanyeol and him barely had time to talk, and he wanted it to happen. Their little time in Chanyeol’s kitchen had made him even more impatient to finally sit, talk, and get to know each other. He texted Jongdae asking him what he should wear that night and when he was finally done with class, he rushed to get home and get ready.

 

He already had his outfit ready, a hanger with a black denim jacket, white graphic t-shirt and a pair of dark skinny jeans left on the closet door. Jongdae was getting ready to go out with Minseok when Baekhyun came into the apartment, so he ran to his room to give his friend his smoky eye palette. He gave him a quick instruction and told him what eyeshadow to use with his phone by his ear and ran out of the house. He was back a minute later just to storm into Baekhyun’s room and grab a scarf matching his own clothes from his friend’s closet and pecked the boy’s cheek, shutting the door with a loud thump. Baekhyun smiled and went to the bathroom to take a shower and prepare himself for the night. He put on his make-up and clothes and styled his dark brown hair, parting it on the side. As soon as he was done, he walked to the living room, impatiently waiting for Chanyeol. The man was punctual as always, sending Baekhyun a text a minute before 6 PM.

 

From Chanyeol: come down, princess

 

From Chanyeol: you’ll recognize me by my beautiful face, bright smile and the fact that i kinda look like your boyfriend, just not tired

 

From Baekhyun: not tired? is that even a thing for you?

 

From Baekhyun: i’ll be there in a sec

 

From Chanyeol: i rested well just to stay up all night with you and put it all to waste

 

From Baekhyun: what a promise, are you sure you’ll be able to keep it?

 

 

Baekhyun put on his shoes, closed the door behind him, and ran downstairs, looking for Chanyeol’s car and walking towards it right away. He opened the car door and Chanyeol turned towards him with a smirk.

 

“Good evening, my dear.” he smiled happily, “Are you perhaps here to take my amazing on a date?”

 

“Good evening, Mr. Byun. I’m gonna take it many ways but yeah, it’s gonna be a date too. Hop in.” Chanyeol leaned in to kiss the boy as soon as he settled on the passenger seat. Baekhyun smiled, then kissed him on the cheek, fastening his seatbelt.

 

“You look incredible.” The student said, eyeing his boyfriend’s outfit. The man chuckled, looking down. He wore a black t-shirt with a large white print, half-covered by a heavy leather jacket, several fine gold and silver chain necklaces shimmering under the city lights against the dark clothes.

 

“Do I?” Chanyeol tilted his head, raising his gaze and looking into Baekhyun’s eyes. Only then the boy noticed what seemed a bit off at the beginning. Chanyeol’s dark brown eyes were now icy blue, almost white in the darkness around them.

 

“Oh, you.” he said, pouting a little.

 

“What?” the man cocked an eyebrow, turning away to start the car.

 

“This is not fair.” He put his hands on his lap, sighing. “I was sure I’d be the hot one this time.”

 

“You are. You always are, .”

 

“You clearly have not seen yourself, you giant idiot.”

 

“Or maybe I did and I’m just trying to be nice?” Chanyeol laughed happily, maneuvering the vehicle. “Did Jongdae help you?”

 

“He chose the outfit and told me how to do my makeup, why?”

 

“Just asking. Why don’t you ever do that yourself?”

 

“Because Jongdae’s got a great eye and he knows how to make me look good,” he turned to him, “I mean, you’ve seen me in class, I’m a mess.”

 

“You’re cute as ,” Chanyeol shrugged, glancing at him. “I’m just really curious of what you would wear if you chose it yourself. Also, you both are adorable as , Jongdae literally wore this jacket yesterday.”

 

“And how do you even know that?” Baekhyun narrowed his eyes. The man parted his lips to answer him but smiled mischievously, when he caught a glimpse of expression.

 

“Why? Jealous?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, looking at the road.

 

“First of all, Jongdae wouldn’t even touch you with a stick.”

 

“Why are you so sure of that?”

 

“He’s my best friend, he would never do anything like that. Also, he loves Minseok, and third, I would cut his .” He looked back at him. “What are you trying to do?”

 

“Nothing, I just like when you do that funny thing with your brows,” Chanyeol waved his hand in half a gesture, holding the steering wheel to make a turn. “Minseok came over yesterday because he wanted me to repair his pants and took Jongdae with him. That’s what you get after three years of studying fashion, two years of internships and another three of working for a brand known all over the world. I’ve just finished a big ing collection and there’s my best friend coming to my place, almost midnight, asking me to sew his pants.” Baekhyun tilted his head.

 

“I didn’t know Minseok was your best friend,” he frowned a little. “I thought it was Professor Do?”

 

“Am I not allowed to have more than one?” Chanyeol smirked, looking at the road in front of him. “Actually, if I were to choose… I think my best friend would be Moonbyul, but I’m really close with Minseok and Kyungsoo as well.” Baekhyun pulled an offended face, dramatically putting his hand on his chest.

 

“You’re such a traitor! Are you gonna change your mind about me too when you’ll find someone better?”

 

“What, why? I call all of them my best friends because that’s who they are to me,” Chanyeol furrowed his brows, an amused smile lingering on his full lips. “Well, now what is that supposed to mean?”

 

“I’ll tell Professor Do you said Moonbyul was your best friend. His heart will be broken because of you, Mr. Park.”

 

“He… Oh my god, you’re such a baby,” Baekhyun chuckled and Chanyeol pulled over to park the car by an elegant-looking restaurant. “He knows. They know each other well and he knows exactly what my relationship with Moonbyul is.”

 

“When did you meet him?” he asked, unfastening the seat belt.

 

“Kyungsoo? We met in college. He was at some party that my friends organized and I… Well,” the man got out of the car and locked it as soon as Baekhyun joined him. He took his hand, leading him to the building entrance.

 

“Well, what?” Baekhyun asked, lacing their fingers.

 

“I may have thrown up all over his shoes and needed to apologize later,” Chanyeol rubbed his face with his free hand, trying to hide his embarrassment. Baekhyun laughed loudly, stopping suddenly in the middle of the entrance.

 

“Park Chanyeol, you’re killing me!” he exclaimed, putting a hand on his mouth to keep quiet.

 

“What? It’s true,” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly, pulling him to the side and hugging him closely. He held the boy in his arms, Baekhyun’s shoulders shaking like crazy from the laughter. “He was super mad, and I had to buy him a whole new pair. But then we went shopping and he couldn’t decide for himself so we were wandering for almost three hours just talking and telling each other stories… He finally decided that he was tired and didn’t even care for the shoes, so he invited me over, we drank way too much and I threw up on his sofa when I woke up in the morning. Now we’re friends somehow,” he mused, pecking the top of Baekhyun’s head. “Are you done?”

 

“I can’t believe you were such a loser,” he was still laughing, just a bit less and he wiped the few tears than ran down his cheeks. Chanyeol just sighed, letting him laugh and barely holding back his own smile.

 

“It’s not even the worst thing I did. I drank way too much in college, I’m afraid.”

 

“I need to hear all about those stories!” The boy smiled, excited. “You have to tell me more!”

 

“It’s mostly about me falling asleep in weird places, honestly,” Chanyeol snorted, shaking his head. “You really wanna hear how I woke up on a tramway? I was so drunk I decided that it’s more comfortable than the bench and the tram driver woke me up in the morning. Damn, I ing cringed.”

 

“I definitely wanna hear all about it!” he slightly slapped his arm. “Feels like you did a lot of stupid things!”

 

“Millions, it’s gonna be ing embarrassing,” he chuckled, scratching his head. “Maybe next time? Those were dark times, you know. Come on, I’m damn hungry.” Baekhyun laughed, grabbing Chanyeol’s hand in his again and following the man. The waiter greeted them and led them to the table Chanyeol booked in advance, openly staring at their hands. They sat down and the white-haired man smiled to Baekhyun, his icy blue eyes making him look almost unreal. The boy smiled back, pushing his hair away from his eyes.

 

“I’ve never been here, have you?”

 

“Yeah, several times. Moonbyul loves the place and always says she’s going to bring her crush here when she finally confesses. But that hasn’t happened yet, so she goes on dates with me. Probably that’s why the guy was gaping at us like this,” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, drumming his fingers on the table. He nodded to the waiter who brought them the menus and hummed, scanning the list. “Oh, and choose whatever you want, it’s on me.”

 

“But everything looks so good,” Baekhyun murmured and looked at the prices, his eyes widening a little. “What the hell…”

 

“It’s okay,” Chanyeol covered his hand with his palm. “Don’t make that face,” he chuckled, watching the boy with a fond smile.

 

“What face am I supposed to make? Have you seen the prices?” he whispered, looking around. The restaurant was minimalistically furnished, white walls and fair wood livened up with lots of plants and a wall covered in live moss. The gold accessories made it feel very elegant, but the decor surely didn’t prepare Baekhyun for the numbers he saw inside the menu.

 

“Well, yeah. Next time I’m taking you for instant ramen in a convenience store,” the man promised with a grin.

 

“Definitely what I will do when I’ll take you on a date.” Baekhyun murmured again, his eyes scanning the menu.

 

“You realize it’s not a competition, right?”

 

“Well, thank god, because I’d lose without even trying.” he frowned a little at the menu. “What should I take?”

 

“Darling, it’s literally just food. And I don’t expect anything from you, okay?” Chanyeol looked at him and waited for Baekhyun to nod before he spoke. “I love the one with salsiccia but you can try the spaghetti frutti di mare one if you like squids.” Baekhyun scrunched up his nose.

 

“I think I’ll take the first one you said?”

 

“Sure. And for starters?” Baekhyun blinked, looking up at Chanyeol.

 

“What do you mean starters?”

 

“Well… Starters. It’s here,” the man pointed to a section in the menu. “Choose whatever you like best, everything is good,” he smiled, resting his chin on his hand.

 

“Huh…” Baekhyun seemed a bit lost, looking at the menu. He picked something, looking at Chanyeol as if he was waiting for his approval.

 

“I’m gonna cry, you’re so ing adorable,” Chanyeol hid his face in his hands and the boy saw his shoulders shaking when he tried to muffle his laughter. “Take whatever you want, you’ll be the one eating it, darling,” he said finally, straightening in his seat, rubbing his eyes.

 

“Stop mocking me,” he pouted, his eyes back on the menu.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just… I’m sorry. Take the mushroom raviolo and a glass of limoncello, it’s incredible. Unless you just want wine?” Chanyeol nudged his foot under the table and Baekhyun slowly looked up at him.

 

“I know you’re gonna hate me, but wine is disgusting.”

 

“I don’t hate you because of that, I hate you for a hundred different reasons,” he smiled playfully. “Maybe you just haven’t drank any good wine so far, you know.”

 

“Or maybe I have taste buds and it is not good, you know?”

 

“But do you wanna try?” Baekhyun shook his head with a smile.

 

“I’d rather not risk it.”

 

“You’re impossible,” Chanyeol stated. He gave a polite smile to the waiter who had just approached them and made an order for them both. The waiter nodded and recited the whole order, confirming it with the man. “Yes, that’s all. Thank you. So…” he turned to Baekhyun. He seemed happy, relaxed and in his element. “What’s your favorite animal, Mr. Byun?” The student chuckled, tilting his head.

 

“You?”

 

“Rude.” He gave him a proud smile, sliding his hand on Chanyeol’s.

 

“Bunnies are.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because they’re the cutest? Have you seen their ears and little mouths? They’re so fluffy!”

 

“That sounds an awful lot like a kid I know,” Chanyeol noticed with a deadpan expression. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow, trying to keep a serious face. He broke into a smile a few seconds later.

 

“They’re way cuter than I am but I’ll take the compliment!”

 

“How do you know it’s about you? Oh, by the way, speaking of cute little creatures, I’m picking up Toben tomorrow since we’re done with the collection. You can finally meet the love of my life.”

 

“Oh my god, really?” Baekhyun asked excitedly. “I can’t wait to meet him! Do you think he’s gonna like me?” The boy asked with hopeful eyes. Chanyeol huffed out a laugh.

 

“I’m sure he will. You’re actually really similar, you know. You’ll totally get along. But that’s tomorrow. How was your day? Kyungsoo called me to tattle on you.”

 

“Well, he saw me text you about how hard you’re gonna me tonight.” The painter put his chin on his hand, looking into his boyfriend’s eyes. Chanyeol cocked an eyebrow, holding his gaze and mimicking his position.

 

“Well, I’m still doing that in case you were wondering,” he held back a smile, drumming his fingers on his cheek.

 

“Are you?”

 

“Do I need to repeat myself, Mr. Byun?” Chanyeol asked with a smug expression. The eye contact and the man’s smile strangely reminded Baekhyun of their little conversation in the booth in his office, when they ended up kissing the life out of each other as they both couldn’t stand the tension between them. They were calling each other boyfriend now but the tension they had so much fun with was still there.

 

“Maybe you should, Mr. Park.” he gave him a small, daring smile.

 

“Just because you want to hear it out loud?”

 

“Maybe?” he tilted his head, his fingers caressing Chanyeol’s hand.

 

“I feel like you have kink for , don’t you?” the man asked, leaning back in his seat when the waiter came up to them to serve their starters. He placed a glass of water in front of Chanyeol and a high slim glass next to Baekhyun’s plate.

 

“Thank you,” Baekhyun murmured, putting his hands down on the table. He watched the waiter leave before looking at Chanyeol again. “Maybe you’ll have to find out by yourself?”

 

“That’s three maybes in a row, isn’t that a little unfair?” the man took his fork in hand, squeezing the lemon over his shrimps. “If you say maybe now, you get a little spanking session, just so you know,” he informed casually, eyeing Baekhyun.

 

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Mr. Park.” he murmured, grabbing his fork with a small smile on his face. “Maybe that’s what is unfair.”

 

“Well, nothing easier than keeping this one promise, darling,” Chanyeol smiled, starting to eat. “Should’ve told me to take my flogger out, if you’re that interested,” he added a moment later, dropping his voice to a murmur; Baekhyun felt a shiver run down his spine, slowly looking up at Chanyeol.

 

“What… did you just say?” he whispered, his eyes a bit wider than usual. The man hummed, giving him a questioning look. “What... is that?”

 

Chanyeol mused for a while, chewing on his food with an over exaggerated thoughtful expression, furrowing his brows and trying to look focused. He swallowed and gave Baekhyun a mocking look.

 

“Definitely a shrimp,” he stated, laughing, when Baekhyun frowned and kicked him lightly under the table. “You’re asking about the flogger? It’s like a whip but with lots of leather tails. I mean, it doesn’t have to be leather but mine is. It’s for impact play,” he explained, kicking Baekhyun back. “I can show you later.”

 

“Ok… hm… what is… impact play?” The boy tilted his head a little, chewing on his food.

 

“Spanking, whipping. Striking.”

 

“Striking?”

 

“Yeah, just… Slapping?” Chanyeol tilted his head. “Pretty self-explanatory, isn’t it?”

 

“Yeah,” Baekhyun chuckled at himself, “I guess it is.” he smiled, looking down at his plate. “So, you like that? Slapping, I mean.”

 

“Sometimes? Depends. I don’t like going too hard with it but I do like it.” he nodded slowly, looking back up at the man.

 

“What’s your favorite thing, then?” The boy took another bite, almost at how good the food was.

 

“,” Chanyeol answered immediately. “Wait, do you really wanna go there? It’s a long conversation.”

 

“Right, sorry. Later?” he smiled.

 

“Oh, no, there’s nothing to be sorry about. There’s just… a lot to process, if you’ve never done that. And I don’t want to scare you off either,” Chanyeol explained quickly. “How about you tell me what your favorite band is or what films you like before I’ll give you a list of my kinks, hm?” the student chuckled, shaking his head.

 

 

-*:.-*-.:*-

 

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol left the restaurant after almost an hour and a half, their stomachs full and their hearts happily beating in their chests. They talked for about two hours non-stop and Baekhyun felt like he knew Chanyeol so much better. He couldn’t stop himself from smiling, walking with a bounce in his step, his hold tight around Chanyeol’s hand. He had learned a lot about the man, from Chanyeol’s relationship with his sister to why he got a dog in the first place. Chanyeol told him stories about his high school and primary school days, so Baekhyun learned all about what he liked as a kid, a teenager and what he liked now, as an old man. They laughed and teased each other, their hands laced from time to time, their feet touching under the table, and Baekhyun felt happier and happier as time went by, his heart filling with joy every time Chanyeol’s laughter reached his ears. The man was a great company, eagerly telling stories and constantly remembering new things to tell him about. He asked Baekhyun lots of questions, willing to get to know him more and actively listening to his answers.

 

They had left the car in the parking lot, Chanyeol leading the boy down the street in the direction of a huge city park. It was long dark outside and the weather was still a bit unsettled, the cold making their cheeks and noses pink.

 

“So… Why did you move here?” Baekhyun asked as they were walking under the dark sky, his thumb caressing Chanyeol’s hand and thinking back to what his boyfriend told him earlier. He moved to Seoul a few years back, before he even started university. Baekhyun remembered the man telling him Seoul was not his first choice, but before he could ask him why he had made the decision, the waiter interrupted his thoughts as he brought the desserts.

 

“Oh,” Chanyeol lifted his head, Baekhyun’s voice pulling him out his thoughts. He frowned, a grimace twisting his features. “I actually… I had to leave some stuff behind me. Certain people,” he said carefully, glancing at the boy.

 

“Oh, like an ex?” Baekhyun joked, chuckling and letting go of the man’s hand and walking just a bit faster so he would be ahead of him. He turned around and looked at him with a bright smile. Chanyeol smiled back at him but his expression felt a bit unnatural, as if he was forcing himself to smile.

 

“Well… I don’t think you can call him that,” he muttered, looking fondly at Baekhyun jumping around and almost dancing in the snow, carefree and happy. Baekhyun turned his head to him when he heard the hesitation in his voice. He frowned, tilting his head.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“That it was an unrequited love,” Chanyeol let out, pushing his hands into the pockets of his jacket. “I never loved him.” Baekhyun walked towards him.

 

“Oh? And so, how did you guys meet? And what happened for you to leave?”

 

“Well, we met at a party in high school. You know, started talking, got to know each other… He was cool at first, I didn’t expect him to turn into a ing psycho in the span of a few weeks,” the man sighed deeply, boring his eyes into the pavement.

 

“What do you mean a psycho?” Baekhyun frowned a little and seemed to remember something. “Oh wait, was he the one stalking you?”

 

“Oh, so I told you?” Chanyeol bit down on his lower lip. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“No, I kinda figured it out because of your reaction when I talked about following you everywhere just because I liked you, remember?”

 

“I think so?” he mused. “Yeah, so that’s the one. We became friends and met from time to time, but he got really clingy and weird after some time had passed. I mean, I didn’t notice it at first, it was after a few months that things started to add up,” he murmured, glancing at Baekhyun, uncertain.

 

“Add up?” Baekhyun’s fingers slid between Chanyeol’s, his cold hand seeking his warmth, and trying to give him some kind of comfort.

 

“Yeah. I got notes, I got weird gifts, random phone calls from unknown numbers… And only after three months of this he slipped up and said something I told one person only. On KakaoTalk. Turns out he had my passwords to literally everything,” he laughed humorlessly. Baekhyun looked a bit taken aback, his eyes wider and his hand tightened around Chanyeol’s.

 

“Wow… That’s creepy, I understand why you decided not to stay near him… What did you do then? Before moving, I mean.”

 

“Creepy? That was a ing nightmare. He knew everything about me. He read all of my messages and followed my every step.” Chanyeol cringed visibly. “He’d leave me gifts in my locker or at my front door. My mom would trip over them all the time leaving for work in the morning. We couldn’t even really call the police on him or anything because we had no idea who was doing all this . I was so scared I stopped coming out of the house,” he glanced at Baekhyun who walked quietly by his side. The boy was carefully listening to every word the man was saying, trying to find something to say to make everything feel better, but he knew there was nothing that could change what happened.

 

“I’m sorry this happened to you, Chanyeol, it seems really scary…” He looked up at him. “What happened then? Did you like, talk to him or something?”

 

“Yeah, I did. He actually confessed to me five months after we met and then the slip-up happened. I was ing furious,” the man huffed out a laugh, raising his gaze. “Well, he was too, when I told him that I didn’t love him back and didn’t want to have anything to do with him after what he had turned my life into. And…” Chanyeol bit his lip, looking at Baekhyun for a while before continuing. “And he decided that if he couldn’t have me, then no one else would.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun frowned, his steps getting slower until he stopped walking. “How could he even do that? It’s not like he could just push everyone away just to keep you for himself? What kind of idiotic moron was he?”

 

“The kind to stab me when he realized that,” Chanyeol looked at him with a deadpan expression. “Told you it was a knife scar, haven’t I?” he tapped his chest. The boy wanted to cry, his heart beating too fast in his chest and his hands trembling a little. He had no words, because, what could he say? He just took a step towards the man, his arms sneaking around Chanyeol’s waist and pulling him closer, burying his face in his neck. It was cold and hard because of the leather jacket, but he honestly couldn’t care less right now. He just tightened his arms around him. Chanyeol hugged him back, placing a hand on the back of his head, comfortingly. “I’m sorry.”

 

“There’s nothing you need to be sorry for...” he kissed him softly on the neck, taking in his scent. His eyes were glimmering with tears, but he couldn’t actually cry, not when Chanyeol was being so normal about it. “I’m sorry this happened… He… I’m sorry he did that to you… You don’t have to say anything more, if you don’t feel like it…”

 

“It’s fine, it was… a long time ago,” Chanyeol breathed in deeply. “I’m sorry I ruined the mood. I wanted to tell you that but… I should’ve waited,” he muttered, sheepish. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“No. No, I’m glad you told me… I’m sorry if I’ve been too pushy every time I tried to touch your chest…”

 

“It’s okay, darling, you weren't. How were you supposed to know?” Chanyeol murmured softly.

 

“I’ll be more careful...” he nuzzled Chanyeol’s neck with the tip of his cold nose, sliding one hand under the jacket and caressing his back. The man hummed, kissing his temple and holding him tight.

 

“I’m fine. You don’t have to treat me any different just because a weird thing happened seven years ago.”

 

“I promise you I won’t.” he shivered. “Is everything better now?”

 

“It is. The guy’s in jail two hundred kilometers away and I’ve been to therapy for three years,” he smiled softly, burying his nose in Baekhyun’s hair. “Now it’s just an ugly scar and ty memories to have.”

 

“It’s not ugly.” Baekhyun frowned and looked up at him. “I told you like a million times, it really is not ugly. The memories are awful, but the scar is just a proof that you are strong enough to get over anything.” He shrugged and Chanyeol gave him a faint smile, delicately prompting him to walk back in the direction of the car. “There’s nothing ugly about you. You’re beautiful. And stupid. But mostly beautiful.” Baekhyun smiled innocently. It felt like acting as he usually would was the best solution at that exact moment. Chanyeol hesitated before he answered, sheepishly turning away his gaze.

 

"I… thank you." Baekhyun shrugged, acting as If it wasn’t a big deal.

 

“No need to thank me,” he smiled softly, his hand sliding along the man’s arm to lace their fingers. They walked back, holding hands just as they were before, but this time it felt much more meaningful than earlier. Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, slowly inhaling and exhaling the chilly winter air, calming his nerves down a little.

 

"Yeah, so… this is what happened. I wanted to be a musician at that time, but I wanted to run away so bad from everything I was… I applied to the Fashion Design Academy in Seoul and somehow got admitted so I left the city behind and came here to start everything with a clean record. At least that was what I tried to do but it turned out that I wasn't exactly doing a good job with that. I drank several times a week on my first year," he explained, glancing at Baekhyun. It was silent all around them, just a few other people walking in the distance in the warm yellow glow of the city lights. "Then I managed to get out of it with my friends' help and well, now I'm here," he smiled. Baekhyun slightly tightened his hand around Chanyeol’s. It wasn’t easy to take in, but it was even harder to know that Chanyeol had to deal with all of that at such a young age. Basically, Baekhyun’s age. The student wasn’t sure he’d be able to do what Chanyeol had done. Baekhyun was pretty sure he’d never have the strength to leave everything behind and just start fresh. Chanyeol had to give up on every single one of his dreams, find new ones, and basically learn how to live with the memories of what happened. Scared, afraid, and probably never wanting to get out of the house and meet new people, just in case. At least that’s what Baekhyun imagined. He sure would be feeling that awful.

 

“You did a pretty great job though, Jongdae told me you were at the top of your class when you were still at the academy.” Baekhyun’s nose and cheeks were red from the cold and he definitely was not wearing proper clothes for this kind of weather. Sure, it looked good, but the denim jacket wasn’t thick enough to shield him from the cold wind, and Chanyeol’s leather jacket was unfortunately keeping the man’s warmth away from Baekhyun. He kept this to himself though, just looking up at his boyfriend, waiting for an answer.

 

"Oh, yeah, I was. I actually really loved fashion, I just never thought I'll do anything connected with it as a job. I discovered that I have lots of passion for it and that people like my work way more than I expected," he smiled, relaxing a little. "So, in a way, I'm thankful all this mess happened. I'd never have known how much I love all of this if I didn't need to escape," he snorted, amused. "And I'm not that good of a musician anyway."

 

“Is it true or are you just being modest?” Baekhyun smiled softly.

 

"I'm not, seriously. I learnt to play many instruments and I do it well but I'm not sure it's enough to make money out of it, you know," Chanyeol unlocked the car when they arrived at the parking lot and gave Baekhyun a lopsided smile. "I'm sure I am a successful producer or an idol in some parallel universe." The student chuckled, nodding.

 

“What does that make me? Your super fan?”

 

"Or a bandmate maybe. You have a nice voice, you could be a famous vocalist or something," Chanyeol shrugged as they both got into the car and immediately turned the heating on. "Unless you're a baby in that world too. Then you'd be the super fan," Chanyeol grinned, rubbing Baekhyun's cold hands with his own and the student let out a contented sigh. "You're gonna be sick tomorrow, you ."

 

“Why would I be?” he pouted, glancing at his simple jacket and pair of jeans.

 

“Because Jongdae cares more about your looking great than giving you a sweater, apparently,” the man cocked an eyebrow, smiling under his nose. He stretched his arms and moved his fingers before starting the car. “We’re going home and making you some hot chocolate.” Baekhyun fastened his seatbelt, shaking his head.

 

“You really think I am a kid with a hot piece of , hm.”

 

“Nah. I think you’re an adult with the best I’ve seen in my life who’s acting like a kid way too often,” Chanyeol corrected, maneuvering the car out of the parking lot and into the almost empty street. The student raised an eyebrow, turning his head toward his boyfriend.

 

“The best you've ever seen in your life?” he had a smug smile on his face and his eyes wouldn’t leave Chanyeol, who snorted, seeing his expression in the corner of his eye.

 

“Yeah, and the worst attitude too” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, the smile lingering under his nose.

 

“Still the best . Is that why you really wanna punish me tonight, Mr. Park?”

 

“I wanna punish you for being a provoking brat and being mean to me, darling.”

 

“I’m never mean, I’m only fair.” The boy slid his hand on Chanyeol’s thigh, just so he could feel him.

 

“That’s pretty mean,” the man muttered under his breath, focusing on the road.

 

“Oh, is it?” he asked innocently, His fingers slid a bit higher in a feathery touch. Chanyeol let out a small sigh, nodding slowly, making no move to stop the boy.

 

Half an hour later Baekhyun laid on the couch in the living room in his boyfriend’s oversized t-shirt, a warm fluffy blanket draped over his arms and a mug of delicious hot chocolate on the low coffee table. His back propped up comfortably on two big cushions and one ankle rested on the backrest, he let his head fall back, smiling when Chanyeol’s white hair tickled his thighs, as the man lazily dragged his tongue along his . He had hung his jacket neatly in the closet and took off his pair of jeans as soon as they came home because why would you wear pants at home and was now sitting comfortably on the floor in front of Baekhyun, whose spread legs gave him perfect access.

 

“Y-You feel… so good…” Baekhyun let out lazily, his fingers laced in Chanyeol’s hair. The man hummed, smiling up at him and on the head lightly. He played with it, not letting Baekhyun rush him and ignoring his needy whimpers. He , taking his time while the boy felt hotter and hotter under the blanket, breathing in the smell of spiced chocolate beside him. It was warm, comfortable and lazy and Baekhyun soon felt even more relaxed, his muscles tensing for a moment and going lax as he came into Chanyeol’s willing mouth with a long moan. He was panting, his fingers lazily his boyfriend’s hair.

 

“H-How are you… so good at this…”

 

“Practice. And lots of enthusiasm,” Chanyeol murmured, getting up to lie between Baekhyun’s legs and wrap his arms around him. He kissed him, sweet and tender and his lips lightly, sliding his tongue between them when Baekhyun’s mouth parted open. The boy tasted something slightly salty and bitter. Baekhyun’s slender fingers were playing with the baby hair in Chanyeol’s nape, his nose scrunching up slightly.

 

“I really like it better when I taste you,” he murmured against the man’s lips. Chanyeol laughed quietly, squeezing his hips.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s fine, I love kissing you.” he pushed his lips against Chanyeol’s, kissing him slowly, tenderly. He was feeling so happy and contented and he wished Chanyeol could feel it through every kiss. Thankful and relieved. The man hummed in response, gently caressing his cheek, melting into the kiss.

 

“Your chocolate!” he perked up after a moment, when they both laid on the couch, kissing lazily from time to time. Chanyeol sat up carefully, the warm weight of his body disappearing from Baekhyun’s chest and took the mug in his hands. “Still warm. is a great medicine, but you should drink it anyway,” he smiled, giving Baekhyun the mug and sitting between his legs, his thighs over the boy’s legs. Baekhyun thanked him with a smile, kissing his cheek and sipping from the warm mug.

 

“Still not as good as you are.”

 

“Of course not,” Chanyeol shrugged, a smug smile stretching his lips. “But it’s cool. How are you feeling?”

 

“Happy,” Baekhyun answered in a murmur, stretching his arm out to push Chanyeol’s hair away from his eyes. The man let him fix his hair, shaking his head a moment later and destroying Baekhyun’s work. The boy pouted, pinching Chanyeol’s ear.

 

“I’ll cut it soon,” he muttered, taking the mug from Baekhyun and sipping from it. “Damn, it’s so good. What would you do without me?” he sighed over exaggeratedly, tugging on Baekhyun’s t-shirt. It was another shirt that Chanyeol found in the dark depths of his massive closet, this time in a pastel teal color with cute yellow letters on it. He was more than happy to give it to his boyfriend and completely ignored Baekhyun’s remarks on how edgy he was to own two pastel pieces of clothing with choke and wreck me written on them, casually mentioning that he had at least three more.

 

“What I would do without you,” Baekhyun started, running his fingers through Chanyeol’s fringe and pushing it up again, “is not go on a date and not fall sick.”

 

“Should I be sorry for feeding you and treating you nicely?”, the man raised a brow, his fingers grazing the pastel yellow wreck me print on the shirt.

 

“Maybe?” he said cheekily. “Maybe I should punish you for making me fall sick?”

 

“Oh? How would you punish me?” Chanyeol tilted his head, curiously. Baekhyun chuckled, having no idea how to do that, punish someone.

 

“I would… spank you?” He tilted his head too.

 

“Have you ever done that before?” the man huffed out a laugh and placed the mug back on the table, lying down with his head rested on Baekhyun’s chest, back against his stomach, settled comfortably between his legs.

 

“No?” Baekhyun’s fingers were now tracing random patterns on the man’s scalp. “But it can’t be that hard to do?”

 

“You have to know where to strike and how hard you can do it so you don’t harm the person,” Chanyeol explained. “I mean, unless you thought of like three slaps on the .”

 

“I did not… really thought about anything in particular?” he cleared his throat. “I honestly have no idea how to punish someone except for not giving them what they want. So, you know…” he trailed, a bit embarrassed. Chanyeol knew so many things and Baekhyun sometimes felt like a little who didn’t know anything about . Which he wasn’t. Baekhyun was pretty damn good. Or so his partners had said.

 

“Oh, it totally depends on the person. And you do realize we’re talking about right now, right?”

 

“What? No, it’s just a little slap, everyone can do that, no?”

 

“I mean…” the man mused, taking his hand in his palm, kissing it softly. “You want a lecture? Because I have so much to say on safety rules and types of punishment if you’re curious about it,” he laughed, craning his neck to look at the boy. Baekhyun nodded slowly, his fingers caressing Chanyeol’s palm. He never had been interested in things like that before, but he wanted Chanyeol to feel completely satisfied.

 

“I need to know,” he smiled softly. The man nodded and cleared his throat. He started from the very basics, telling Baekhyun about the types of relationships and dynamics, slowly progressing in the types of plays. He told him about the safety rules and the codes, patiently answering all of his questions and adding more when he felt that Baekhyun was a bit lost.

 

"I can, uh… show you my case, if you want," Chanyeol smiled sheepishly when Baekhyun furrowed his brows, trying to imagine the thigh cuffs Chanyeol told him about after he asked him about that he mentioned several times already on various occasions.

 

“You have a case… full of… things to… play with?” Baekhyun looked at his boyfriend, trying to calm himself down. There was a lot of information in a really short time and he was trying to not get overwhelmed.

 

"Uh… Yes?" Chanyeol turned around to lie on his stomach and look up at the boy. "There aren't any hardcore stuff, I'm more into restriction than actually causing pain," he explained, kissing Baekhyun on the lips. "Maybe later, hm?" The boy shook his head, his fingers playing with the man’s white locks.

 

“You have a box full of toys and I am the kid?” he chuckled, just so Chanyeol would know it was okay. Everything was fine. A bit surprising, a bit new to him, but it was okay. He knew he could trust him.

 

"These are toys, that's something entirely different, you ," the man grinned, flicking the tip of his nose, Baekhyun giggled, scrunching up his nose. "You wanna see the cuffs? I mean, I’m offering because you asked but it can wait of course." Baekhyun shook his head, a happy smile on his face.

 

“Show me, I wanna see everything!” He had a glimmer in his eyes, curious, wondering. Chanyeol got up quickly, suddenly getting excited and impatiently waiting for Baekhyun to get up from the couch and the soft pillows. The man showed him the way, Baekhyun walking towards the bedroom while his boyfriend walked behind him, enjoying the view of his thighs, regretting the t-shirt was a bit too long and hiding his perky . The student looked around him when he entered the room, wondering where the box could possibly be and then sat on the bed, the shirt riding up his thighs the slightest, the tip of his in full view. Chanyeol smiled at the sight. Baekhyun’s innocent curious eyes following his moves as he was waiting for him to pull out the case and show him everything, making his heart weak. He walked closer, sliding a hand on the back of his head and leaning a little to kiss him on the forehead. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t a bit scared of Baekhyun’s reaction, but so far, the boy had been pretty receptive, attentive, and positively curious. There was no judgment, not even a faint trace of fear, just uncertainty. Chanyeol crouched to draw the big black box from under the bed and lifted it to put it down on the mattress in front of his boyfriend. Baekhyun seemed excited at the idea of finally knowing what was inside and Chanyeol barely held back his smile and the excitement bubbling in his chest.

 

“Come on,” the boy said, smiling cutely, his hair still a mess. “I really am curious now.”

 

Chanyeol shook his head to himself, a faint smile stretching his lips as he slowly opened the case, letting Baekhyun peek inside.

 

“Wow,” the painter let out in one breath. 

 

Baekhyun didn’t dare touch anything in the box, but the desire to take out the items and inspect them one by one made his fingers itch. He recognized a few things. Handcuffs, plugs, the ropes. Three of them. A teal one. The same one he had painted on his canvas for the exhibition. The one he had seen in the car and which gave him so many ideas. So many wet dreams. He smiled to himself, his fingers finally grazing the rope. He pushed it away a little to see what was hiding under it. A , something that looked like a gag, and another item which he recognized as a flogger - he had checked it on his phone in the car as they were making their way back to Chanyeol’s apartment. There was something that he thought were beads, but again, he only had learned about it via the Internet while he was in high school and was still trying to figure out what his preferences were. At the end of the day he never tried them, but he had seen how they worked several times. The magic of the Internet. He frowned a little as his fingers grazed something leathery and he pushed everything on the side to see it properly. Chanyeol murmured a low thigh cuffs as he saw Baekhyun struggling to figure out what it actually was and the boy parted his lips to say something, only to close them again, observing the cuffs. He could feel his heart beating faster in his chest, wondering why it seemed so appealing suddenly. Why he felt like he would like it. He bit the inside of his cheek, his thumb tracing the metallic buckle, and something twitched in his inside. He wanted this. He lifted his eyes, letting go of the cuffs, and smiling softly at Chanyeol.

 

“It’s quite the equipment you have here,” he murmured, his hand finding Chanyeol’s when he saw the worried expression on his face. “Seems… interesting,” he tilted his head cutely, kissing the man’s hand, still looking up at him.

 

"Really?" Chanyeol watched him carefully, squeezing his hand. "So, anyway," he took out the set of cuffs and chains, organizing it on the bed. "These are for your ankles, wrists, thighs... and here's a collar," he explained, pointing to the respective elements. "Each has a d-ring because you can connect the elements with chains, see?"

 

“So you can use all of them at the same time?”

 

"Yeah, exactly. You wanna see?" Chanyeol gave him a questioning look and pressed his lips in a line, watching him tensely. His usual effortless confidence was gone, replaced by excitement and the will to share his life with Baekhyun. “It’s okay if you don’t. You don’t have to be interested in any of this and I won’t like you less because of that,” he assured the boy. Baekhyun nodded with an excited smile.

 

“I really do!” he added, glancing at the thigh cuffs. Chanyeol’s eyes went wider, a smirk stretching his lips.

 

“Oh, damn. I promised you the gag to be first but…” he laughed quietly, gesturing for Baekhyun to straighten his legs. He kissed him softly, unbuckling the widest bands and sliding them high on his thighs. He took a moment to adjust the length of the cuffs and closely checking their tightness. Then, he did the same with two smaller pairs, putting them on the boy’s wrists and crouching on the floor to buckle the cuffs on his ankles. He took a step back to look at his boyfriend, sitting on his bed with the most innocent, excited smile, the black cuffs contrasting beautifully with his fair skin and the pastel wreck me shirt. “,” the man murmured, his gaze fixed on the boy.

 

“Does it look good, Mr. Park?” Baekhyun asked in a murmur, looking at him through his eyelashes. The boy was a bit surprised at how comfortable it actually was. 

 

“It does, doll,” Chanyeol sighed, coming up to him. “Kneel down. On the bed.” The boy bit down on his lip, doing exactly what the man has told him. “Do you trust me? You won’t be able to move if I connect them,” he looked up at him, playing with the chains. Baekhyun nodded slowly, his lips with anticipation.

 

“I do.”

 

“Okay,” Chanyeol smiled, leaning in to kiss him tenderly. He pulled back after a while and methodically linked the black leather cuffs on wrists and ankles to the wider ones on Baekhyun’s thighs. Now he could only move his fingers or spread his legs. The man raised his gaze from his ankles and looked into Baekhyun’s eyes. He seemed different, his gaze darker and smile tinted with the wickedness he already recognized. Baekhyun took a deeper breath, feeling strangely comfortable and excited from the leather on his skin and the knowledge that he was completely under Chanyeol’s control. The man could do whatever he wanted to him, the boy couldn’t move, push him away or pull him closer. He looked at Chanyeol, his heart beating faster under his dark gaze. Baekhyun was impatient. Hungry.

 

“How are you feeling?” the man asked in a hoarse voice, sitting cross-legged in front of him, back straight, his gaze following the chains. He was ogling Baekhyun shamelessly, the traces of his initial sheepishness disappearing once he buckled the cuffs. Baekhyun straightened up a little, his already hard pushing against the pastel shirt. He could see Chanyeol was in the same state, his hard, throbbing, red, waiting.

 

“I want you,” Baekhyun murmured, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol’s.

 

“Remember the color code I told you about in the living room?”

 

“Green for go on, yellow for change and red for stop.” The boy tilted his head, his neck in full sight, almost asking for Chanyeol to kiss him there.

 

“Use it from now on,” Chanyeol ordered, narrowing his eyes slightly. “Do you feel numb? Isn’t anything too tight?” he asked, slowly kneeling in front of the boy.

 

“No. I feel good.” He smiled to reassure him, moving his fingers to show him it was all okay.

 

“Good boy,” the man pressed on his shoulders to make him fall on his back and the boy let out a small cry, his legs spreading automatically. “So pretty for me,” Chanyeol murmured, bending down to kiss his neck and pulled his shirt up, sliding his hand under it.

 

“Only for you,” the boy whispered, tilting his head to give him more access. The man huffed out a laugh, on the milky skin lightly. He seemed a bit impatient but took his time preparing Baekhyun, carefully watching his expression. The boy saw him checking on the cuffs, making sure it was never too tight on him. He found it adorable, how Chanyeol always made sure he was feeling okay in a time like this. He gave up his control and became completely submissive. The man was tender, but firm and Baekhyun’s heart was beating harshly against his chest, asking for more, always more.

 

Chanyeol finally withdrew his fingers, leaving Baekhyun’s hole gaping and wet from the amount of lube and he smirked, hooking his thumbs on the chain linking the cuffs by Baekhyun’s ankles, pulling on it lightly, soaking up the view before him. He straightened, kneeling between the boy’s spread legs and took off his pair of boxers, discarding them on the floor. He gave himself a few firm , grabbing a in the nightstand and rolling it on before moving up closer.

 

“The fact that Mr. Byun is sprawled in my bed in cuffs will never not be funny,” he murmured, tilting his head, his hand gripping the base of his , the other hooked on one of the chains. He seemed to love touching them, as if he wanted to remind Baekhyun of his position. Baekhyun pouted, almost wanting to say red just to joke around, but he wasn’t sure he could do that without worrying the man, so he simply rolled his eyes as he usually did.

 

“The fact that Mr. Park Chanyeol is so hard for my pretty is the best blackmail material ever.”

 

“Why would you want to blackmail me?” he ran his fingers through his white hair, positioning himself and slowly ing into Baekhyun. He stopped when their bodies touched, giving him the time to adjust. Baekhyun moaned, his hands turning into fists and his back arching a little. He hated that he couldn’t answer to Chanyeol and a bit more, but it all felt too good for him to focus on a proper come back. “You don’t wanna talk?” the man asked teasingly, faking disappointment and resting his elbows on the sides of his head, pecking his temple. Baekhyun whined, turning his head and sticking his tongue out.

 

“S-Shut up, n-nobody… asked you.”

 

“Didn’t need to, doll,” Chanyeol muttered in his ear. “So, why the blackmail material?”

 

“J-Just so I can…” Baekhyun said and stopped abruptly when the man moved his hips, the sudden sensation making him stutter.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“F- y-you…” he breathed out, his throbbing and his eyes closed. “I h-hate you.”

 

“Your body says something entirely different,” Chanyeol laughed quietly, ing into him, Baekhyun’s rubbing against the man’s toned stomach.

 

“Shut u-up,” the boy cried out, throwing his head back as his hands tightened even more, his knuckles turning white. He wanted to touch Chanyeol, to scratch his back, bite his lip, anything, but the leather cuffs stopped him deliciously. He moaned louder, his lips parted sinfully, and he was completely abandoning himself to Chanyeol’s touch. The man panted, delighted, moving his hips rhythmically and kissing Baekhyun’s neck and jaw.

 

“You’re so beautiful, darling. Doing so good for me,” he muttered in his ear, then whispered something that Baekhyun had a hard time understanding, until he did, his eyes widening and his twitching. He had no idea he would like this so much, no idea it would make him feel so good.

 

“A-Again,” he asked in a moan, biting down on his lip. Chanyeol turned to him, kissing the corner of his lips.

 

“You wanna hear how great you’re doing?” Baekhyun frowned, shaking his head no.

 

“P-Please, again.” He pulled on his wrists, whining when he couldn’t free them, still enjoying the leather pushing through his skin. The man laughed out loud, losing his rhythm for a second when he realized what Baekhyun was talking about.

 

“Does my doll want to hear how much of a he is?” he let out, picking up the pace a little. Baekhyun arched, his head thrown back and his fingers grabbing at his ankles, just under the cuffs.

 

“Y-Yes, m-more,” he pleaded, whining, rolling his hips as much as he could. He was ready to come all over their stomachs, ready to let it all go, he just needed a little bit more.

 

“So you do get off on ?” Chanyeol managed to smile, tugging on the chains on one side. “You’re gonna on me calling you a ing ?” The boy cried his name, his twitching before he came on both their stomachs with another loud moan, his body shivering and his head the side. He bit into the pillow, his eyes glimmering with tears and fingers tightening around his ankles. The man hugged him tight, riding him through his , stopping his moves when Baekhyun stilled in his arms. “Oh, damn. It really works for you doesn’t it?” he kissed Baekhyun’s forehead. “I’m… I was planning to make it longer,” he grinned.

 

The boy lazily turned his head, his half-lidded eyes looking at him, his chest moving up and down with every breath, still panting a little.

 

“S-So… g-good…” he his lips, closing his eyes for a few seconds. “Let me… you… off now… p-please…” he shook his head, as if he was changing his mind and Chanyeol watched him in awe. “P-please… my mouth…”

 

The man carefully slid his hard out of Baekhyun, taking off the he didn't really register rolling on. He leaned in to kiss the boy and Baekhyun heard metallic clicking sounds. Chanyeol threw a pillow on the floor and cocked an eyebrow.

 

"On your knees, doll." Baekhyun stood up on wobbly legs, his teeth abusing his lower lip as he kneeled in front of the bed, looking at Chanyeol’s through his eyelashes, slowly opening his mouth for him. "How do you feel?" the man asked, looking down at him with a satisfied smile.

 

“Hungry, sir.” Baekhyun answered, leaning a bit closer.

 

"What a you are," Chanyeol sighed, hooking his clean thumb in the corner of his lips, stretching them lightly and pushing his into his mouth. "What are you supposed to do if I your mouth too hard?" Baekhyun looked at him, leaning even closer to take him deep, his left hand reaching for Chanyeol’s to squeeze it a little, just like the man had taught him the first time he was there. "Good boy," Chanyeol said lowly, nodding slowly and placing a hand on Baekhyun's, starting to move his hips. Baekhyun’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, his hands tightening on Chanyeol’s thighs and his tongue flattening under the hard . He had almost forgotten the sensation of his boyfriend’s against his throat, but it already felt so familiar and he relaxed around it more easily than he did the first time.

 

The man started off slowly, giving him the chance to warm up a little before he felt his throat relax and ed harder and harder, until Baekhyun's cheeks were wet from tears and his mouth and chin glistening with spit. He came with a long low groan, pulling on Baekhyun's hair and holding him close, not allowing him to breathe properly. He pulled back after a while with one sharp move, making Baekhyun choke on air, Chanyeol’s dripping on his chin. The boy looked up, his eyes straight in his boyfriend’s and he swallowed slowly.

 

"So pretty," he murmured, releasing his hold on his hair and massaging his scalp. "Look what a mess you made," the man caressed his cheek softly with a fond smile, his thumb sliding on the boy’s cheekbone. He placed a kiss on his forehead and helped the boy up on his feet, unbuckling the cuffs and letting them fall on the floor. Baekhyun let him do whatever he needed to do, his forehead resting against his boyfriend’s still covered chest until he felt Chanyeol pull him closer, slowly lifting him up. His arms instantly found their place around his neck, his legs around his waist and Chanyeol smiled softly, kissing the tip of his nose. Baekhyun still looked like a walking sin, and spit on his chin, his hair a mess and a few red marks on his neck and chest. The man carried him to the bathroom, turning on the water in the bathtub after sitting Baekhyun down on the edge of the sink. The boy’s legs dangling in the air, too short to reach the floor, made the designer smile under his nose. He helped him out of his shirt, softly kissing his neck, Baekhyun’s hand in his hair. He cleaned the boy’s chin and mouth up with a fresh washcloth, trailing kisses all along his jaw and cheek, behind his ear and down on his collarbone. When he was done, he removed his little boyfriend’s make-up and he took off his lenses and his own shirt and finally led Baekhyun to the bathtub. They stayed there in the warm water for a long time, talking, giggling, Baekhyun’s fingers tracing random patterns on Chanyeol’s palm as they murmured sweet words to each other, the man’s hand lazily Baekhyun’s under the water until he almost came again and Baekhyun whined, the heat pooling in his lower stomach too hot to handle. Chanyeol chuckled, cleaned up his still stretched out hole and when they finally were out of the bathtub, he sat the boy on the edge of the sink one more time, his tongue giving cat to his and his lips perfectly working him up until he could swallow him down again. Chanyeol nuzzled Baekhyun’s inner thigh for a few seconds before he straightened up, grabbing two toothbrushes and handing one of them to his little boyfriend. The atmosphere around them was lovely, calm. Chanyeol gave him a new shirt after he put the cuffs away, deciding he’d take care of it the following day and Baekhyun laid down on the bed, his hair still a little wet from the bath. He stretched his arms, asking Chanyeol to come and cuddle him and Chanyeol chuckled before joining him and offering him a kiss on the forehead once Baekhyun’s head settled on his chest. Baekhyun was feeling happy and contented and he honestly thought he had never felt this way before. He slid his fingers on Chanyeol’s neck, his fingertips playing on the warm skin as he closed his eyes with a happy sigh.

 

"Thank you," he heard Chanyeol whisper sleepily, as he pulled the blankets over Baekhyun's shoulders.

 

“Thank you, Chanyeol…” Baekhyun answered in a hoarse voice, his throat still sore after the rough treatment Chanyeol gave him. “Tonight was great… Worth the wait.” He kissed his jaw and nuzzled his neck.

 

"No wonder, doll, how many times did you come?" Chanyeol asked amusedly, pinching his ear lightly. Baekhyun chuckled, his fingers giving three little taps on Chanyeol’s collarbone.

 

“Not my fault if you’re that good, Mr. Park.”

 

"Oh, it's my pleasure, darling. I'd be up for a fourth time. Your voice sounds crazy y right now," he murmured.

 

“I won’t have a voice tomorrow if you keep making me scream like that…” he answered sleepily.

 

"I can be gentle, you know that," the man huffed out a laugh, kissing him on the forehead.

 

“I do know that. You being gentle or rough is not the problem, the problem is you feeling so good.” He lay closer, kissing the man’s neck one more time. “I’m so happy I’ve found you,” he added in a murmur, slowly falling asleep in his boyfriend’s neck.

 

"I'm so happy you stopped being a jerk and we had the talk," the man hugged him tight, one hand sliding on the boy's . He closed his eyes, a faint smile lingering on his lips.

 

“Would never have said anything if you never asked,” he mumbled, barely opening his lips.

 

"We need to… thank Moonbyul then,"

 

“Let’s just help her confess to her crush,” Baekhyun giggled sleepily. Chanyeol just nodded, squeezing his cheek in response and pulling him closer.

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO I HOPE YOU DIDN'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

 

-I'm so hyyyyyped!

Can't wait to know what you guys thiiiink :3

- K.

 

ah, finally, putting the in dumbs.
i love you all and can't wait to hear what you think!

- minty.

.