Chapter 10

Acquired Taste

- Hello guys ~

I was so so impatient to publish this chapter, it is one of my favorite scene from the entire story! *-*

I hope everytone's gonna be as happy with it as I am!

Your support has been amazing and I'm honestly so overwhelmed  by all the kind words you guys have given us.

To thank you for all of this, my wonderful co-writer and I decided to give you a double update !

Hope you'll love it :3

- K.

 

 


hello, hope you're holding up in the quarantine and the lockdown!
thank you for all your kind comments, they honestly made me cry a few times already. we both love hearing from you and everytime K answers you, she speaks on my behalf too ;3

here i am glad to present to you, a side of chanyeol that i was dying to write. truly a boyfriend material, isn't he?

- minty.

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun was munching on his brownies in front of the TV, lying on the sofa and avoiding doing his assignment. Jongdae was at Minseok’s place so at least he didn’t have to deal with his judgmental stares and snarky comments. He was finishing his last bite when his phone chimed and he straightened up quickly when he saw it was Chanyeol. Clearing his throat, he finally accepted the call.

 

“Heyo!” he said with a singsong. They couldn’t really talk the past two days and he missed his voice. He missed him.

 

"Baekhyun? Hi.” He heard a familiar feminine voice on the other side, tone a bit too nervous. "It's Wheein."

 

“Oh? Hello, how are you?” He tilted his head a little. It was a weird tone on Wheein, she usually sounded happy and cheerful.

 

"Oh, I'm okay. You know how work is lately," she laughed humorlessly. "Um, it's about Yeol. He was in the office till midnight yesterday and… when he came today, we talked to him a little, he got to work and, uh, fainted," she let out eventually and sighed heavily. "I just… I just thought you should know." Baekhyun frowned, standing up, the few cake crumbs falling on the floor.

 

“He what?” He slid his fingers in his hair. “What do you mean he fainted? Is he okay?” He felt his heart beat faster, worry taking him over.

 

"Yes, he's okay," Wheein assured him quickly. "He's sleeping now, he was exhausted. Way too much coffee and way too little food, the side project he had, the work, you know," she sighed. "You can call him later when he wakes up."

 

“Can I see him?” Baekhyun asked. “Is he still at work?”

 

"Oh, no, I drove him home. I just wanted to call you and I'll leave him so he can get some sleep. I need to go home but I think that you can totally see him. Wouldn't hurt if he had someone to look after him for a while," the girl mused. "I can text you his address."

 

“Yes, please do, I’ll be there as soon as I can,” he answered quietly, snapping out of his thoughts and running to his bedroom.

 

"Okay, I'll wait for you. Take care, baby!" Wheein hung up and Baekhyun got a text with Chanyeol's home address a minute later. He threw on some random clothes, brushing his teeth hurriedly and ran out of his flat, forgetting his coat and scarf. He got on the bus, paid the fee as he forgot his city card at home as well, vaguely remembering that he shoved in into his coat pocket, and arrived by the door about fifteen minutes later. He looked around, a bit lost, and went to ring the bell with the number Wheein gave him, his hands fidgeting. Still worried, a bit scared, and looking like a mess.

 

He came upstairs and Wheein opened the mahogany door on the second floor to let him in. She embraced him in a tight hug and led him through the corridor to a dimly lit bedroom, passing a kitchen and a bathroom on the left and a large open living room on the right. The flat was furnished in a minimalistic way, but the living room seemed to serve as a sort of a workshop as well. Apart from the standard sofa and a TV set, Baekhyun caught a glimpse of three mannequins, a coffee table full of magazines and fabric scraps, a sewing machine and a wall covered in pictures from top to bottom.

 

Chanyeol was sleeping peacefully in his bed, only a mop of white hair sticking out from under the sheets. Wheein smiled at the boy, collecting her stuff and her handbag.

 

“What happened exactly?” he whispered, still looking at Chanyeol. His nose was a bit red from the cold, and his messy hair was falling on his face. He wanted to get closer, but he was scared he would wake him up and Chanyeol needed to rest.

 

"He came to the office as usual… Sat down with us, talked as usual, we got to work… and when he got up to go to his booth, he suddenly collapsed on the floor," Wheein shook her head. “We called an ambulance. He's overworked, was dehydrated and didn't eat properly for days, so… They took him in for a couple of hours and basically told him to sleep and eat. Yeol decided he wanted to go home so they discharged him and now we're here. I just came from the hospital with him half an hour before I called you."

 

“Oh… I see… I’ll let him sleep and I’ll prepare something to eat for him… Or maybe I should just order, he needs to eat something good. Thank you, Wheein…”

 

“No problem, baby. I’m glad you’re here.” Wheein smiled at him, hugging the boy tight. She left shortly after, leaving him in the strange silent flat with Chanyeol under his care. He didn’t really know what to do, so he just walked into the bedroom, careful not to make any noise, and he watch the sleeping man for a few minutes. Having made sure that Chanyeol was okay – he needed to see him for himself to be sure he really was – he went out of the room to grab a few white sheets of paper and a pen from the living room. Then, he sat on the floor, his back against the wall and facing the bed, so he could keep an eye on Chanyeol, and he started drawing silently, glancing at the man a bit too often. He was too worried to stay away from him for too long, so after about ten minutes, he moved closer, his back resting against the nightstand, and he kept drawing, trying to calm his nerves.

 

Chanyeol woke up after almost 3 hours. Baekhyun heard a small grunt and a yawn, when he turned in his bed. The man slowly sat up, tossing the blankets aside. Baekhyun watched him turn his head in his direction and suddenly letting out an utterly terrified scream, springing up from the bed and running out of the room. Baekhyun heard the loud thump of a closed door and the apartment fell silent again. The student stood up quickly, rushing out of the room and looking for Chanyeol, his heart beating fast and worry increasing with every second of the heavy silence. All the lights were out and he couldn’t hear any sound besides a quiet street noise outside. He looked around the living room, and the kitchen, and finally walked to the bathroom, pushing on the handle. It was locked. He frowned and knocked on the white door with his knuckles.

 

“Chanyeol?” he called, his voice low and soft. He heard Chanyeol draw a sharp breath on the other side of the door.

 

“B-Baekhyun?” the man asked shakily, his voice almost a whisper.

 

“Y-Yes? Is everything okay?”

 

“What the are you doing here?” The boy felt his heart drop to his feet at the thought of Chanyeol not wanting him here. Maybe he shouldn’t have come after all?

 

“I’m sorry… Wheein called me to tell me what happened. I was worried, and I wanted to see if you were okay…”

 

“Oh, ,” Chanyeol let out a long sigh, breathing deeply. He opened the door after a short while and Baekhyun saw him standing in the dark bathroom, white as a ghost, his pupils blown out. He held a pair of large sharp sewing scissors in his trembling hand, the other clenched in a fist close by his side. “You dumb ,” he breathed out exasperatedly.

 

“I-I’m sorry…” Baekhyun whispered, glancing at the scissors. “I… I should probably go, I didn’t want to bother you…”

 

“No, no, you don’t,” the man put the scissors down on the washing machine, pulling the boy close and hugging him, still breathing shakily. “You scared me to death.” Baekhyun hesitated for a few seconds before throwing his arms around his waist and pulling him closer, burying his face in his neck.

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t think it could scare you… I just wanted to be near you, in case you needed anything.”

 

“I know. I know… I just- I just woke up, saw a pair of eyes in the darkness and… And then you were just walking so quietly,” he explained, trying to control his breath. “Next time just… say something so I know no one’s trying to kill me again, will you?” He rested his forehead on the top of Baekhyun’s head.

 

“Oh… Okay… Okay, I’ll be careful.  I’m sorry. Do you… feel any better?”

 

“Yeah… I think I do,” he murmured, not moving an inch. Baekhyun’s arms tightened around him and he rested his cheek on the top of his head.

 

“I was so worried…”

 

“It’s okay,” Chanyeol whispered, his breath slowly evening. He stepped back, coming up to the sink to splash cool water on his face. He rubbed it quickly with a towel and turned to Baekhyun, looking a bit calmer. “I’m sorry if I scared you,” he said weakly, putting the shears back into a cabinet under the sink and walking to the kitchen. Baekhyun could see his reddened eyes when he the lights, but he quickly turned away from him, methodically taking out two elegant beige cups from a modern-styled cabinet and pouring the water into the kettle with trembling hands. The boy walked closer, softly taking the kettle from his hands.

 

“I’ll do it, you should go sit down…” he smiled, pointing at the chair with his chin.

 

“I’m okay,” Chanyeol muttered but he let Baekhyun take over, sitting at the kitchen counter. “It’s… It’s actually good to see you here. I just didn’t expect you to come and stare at me in the darkness.”

 

“I wasn’t exactly staring at you in the darkness, I was drawing with my phone as a torch and then it ran out of battery so…” he came closer, putting the cups on the counter. “Where’s the sugar?”

 

“The shelf above your head on the left,” Chanyeol kicked him lightly, his lips curving up in a small smile. “You could’ve just turn on a lamp or something. Or sit in the living room,” he shook his head, absent-mindedly tracing the scar hidden under the t-shirt with his hand. Baekhyun turned around, grabbing the sugar and putting it on the table.

 

“I wanted to be with you,” he mumbled, putting sugar in his own cup. “And I couldn’t turn the lamp on, I didn’t want to wake you up.”

 

“Maybe you would but at least you wouldn’t give me a heart attack in the process.”

 

“I really am sorry about that…” he looked at him sheepishly. The man slid down from the counter. He was so tall than he almost touched the floor with his feet anyway.

 

“It’s okay, Baekhyun, really. Just let me tease you a little, I almost died there,” Chanyeol murmured, standing behind him and wrapping his arms around his waist. He pressed a kiss just below the boy’s ear, humming softly. “It’s really sweet of you that you came here,” he whispered, his warm breath tickling Baekhyun’s neck. The student shivered, his hands sliding on Chanyeol’s.

 

“Of course I came, I was worried… I told you to eat, Chanyeol. Who’s the kid now, huh?” The man chuckled at Baekhyun’s accusing tone, placing several small kisses down his neck.

 

“That’s still you. I’m okay, I know I wasn’t taking the best care of myself but I’m all good.”

 

“You barely slept, though.” He turned around in his embrace, his arms now around his neck. “You have to sleep more. After you eat dinner, you gotta go back to bed.”

 

“I promise I will,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and pulled him closer to finally kiss him properly. The kiss lasted long, as they were finally in a safe space, without anyone around watching them or pretending not to look. Chanyeol took his time, his fingers the back of Baekhyun’s head and playing with his longish dark hair. “Hello,” he murmured lowly, their lips still touching.

 

“Hi,” Baekhyun answered in a whisper, his fingers slightly tightening at the back of the man’s shirt. He kissed him again and Baekhyun realized with relief that Chanyeol calmed down completely and his fingers didn’t tremble anymore.

 

“I wanted to take you on a proper date and look where we are.” The white-haired man sat down on a light blue chair by the pine table and waited for Baekhyun to sit down next to him to rest his legs on his lap with a childish smile. Baekhyun put his hands on his shins, looking at Chanyeol. It felt so good to see him smile like this.

 

“I told you anyway, no date as long as you don’t sleep twelve hours straight.”

 

“Damn, you’re so dramatic. What’s your favorite color?”

 

“How the am I dramatic? You literally collapsed because you overwork yourself!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes, pinching his boyfriend’s thigh.

 

“Ouch! I know.” Chanyeol slapped his hand lightly. “You want me to apologize or what?”

 

“No, but don’t say I’m dramatic.” He softly rubbed the spot he had just pinched. “Teal.”

 

“You are, though,” the man added in a theatrical whisper, settling comfortably in the chair and crossing his ankles on Baekhyun’s lap. “Teal… Interesting, you’re somehow very blue to me. I mean, if I were to give you a color.” He raised an eyebrow, musing.

 

“Isn’t that the saddest color?”

 

“Why? No. You know that sky shade of blue on a sunny day?” Baekhyun smiled.

 

“Yeah, I see.” He tilted his head a little. “So, am I a sunny day?”

 

“The sky on a sunny summer day,” Chanyeol gave him a fond smile and raised an eyebrow in amusement. “But that’s you as... my boyfriend. Earlier on you were a dirty purple.”

 

“Dirty purple?” Baekhyun chuckled. “Does not sound good, huh?”

 

“Wasn’t supposed to. Dirty, washed out purple. You had that strange aura around you and you had some weird flexes, so… Remember when I had a party with my friends at Phoenix and you came up to me just to tell me that I’m a loser and that I’m ruining your life by my mere existence?”

 

“Hey, I was drunk, okay?” He pouted and grabbed his cup to take a sip of his tea.

 

“Oh, and remember how many times you tried to suggest that I’m useless and I’m just an assistant?”

 

“Please, don’t remind me.”

 

“Or when you suggested you’ll leave that lube bottle in my car to rot?” Chanyeol rested his cheek on his hand with a grin. He looked like he was having the time of his life reminiscing their previous interactions.

 

“I said stop.” Baekhyun took another sip from his mug. “You weren’t super nice either, by the way.”

 

“Yeah, I know. I wasn’t because you were so ing annoying all the time. You’d constantly talk and would try to insult me but then you replied to every text within 3 seconds.” The man smiled to himself, drawing small circles in the air with his bare foot. “Why haven’t I noticed earlier that you like me?” he frowned, cocking his head to the side. “Everyone told me this and I didn’t believe them.”

 

“Everyone told me you liked me and I did not believe them either so... “

 

“Oh, no. We’re dumb.”

 

“Clearly.” Baekhyun tilted his head. “You more than me though.”

 

“Why?” Chanyeol pouted.

 

“Can’t be me, I’m a genius.” He put on a smug smile, sliding a hand in his hair.

 

“Oh my god, I swear I’ll ing choke you.” The man hid his face in his hands, shaking his head. “I’ve changed my mind, I still ing hate you.”

 

“Nah, you don’t,” he chuckled, pushing the tip of his finger in Chanyeol’s cheek. The man scrunched up his nose and pretended to try to bite his hand. “Where’s Toben?”

 

“At my sister’s place. I haven’t had enough time for him for the past couple of days, so she offered to take care of him. I’m picking him up soon.”

 

“Oh, you have a sister?” He tilted his head, curious. “How old is she?”

 

“Yeah, she’s my only sibling. She’s three years older and I love her.” Baekhyun smiled fondly.

 

“She’s might be my brother’s age. What’s her name?”

 

“Yoora. Why?” Chanyeol took his hand and kissed its palm. Baekhyun slid it on the man’s cheek.

 

“Nothing, I just wanna know more about you.” He smiled softly. “So you guys get along very well?”

 

“Yeah, we do. I had my ups and downs with my parents but Yoora was always there for me. She helped me a lot when I moved back here and when I had the I don’t want a gay son talk with my dad.” The man took his cup in his hands. He had just an old light blue t-shirt and a pair of black boxers on, leaving his legs and arms bare. He drummed his fingers on the warm cup, the play of veins and tendons visible under his tanned skin. “We talk on the phone at least once a week. You may have actually seen her on my birthday party, she was there with her husband.” Baekhyun caressed his shin with his thumb, trying to give him some kind of comfort. He hadn’t had the talk with his dad, he was too scared of how it would go, so he knew it must have been really difficult for Chanyeol. Especially since he was caught having and didn’t get the opportunity to even have the talk before.

 

“Well, you know… on your birthday I did not really… stay long enough to see anyone… except you.”

 

“Oh, really? I actually wondered,” the man straightened in his seat, “if you came there just to kiss me?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

 

“Maybe?”

 

“Maybe?! Hey, you can tell me now. Did you?” Baekhyun blushed a little and his boyfriend looked at his in disbelief.

 

“Yes…?”

 

“But… Damn, really?” Chanyeol groaned. “That was… a long time ago.”

 

“It was.” He sipped his tea, hoping to hide his red cheeks behind the mug. “Well, listen, I don’t know since when I like you, but I mean… I might have been attracted to you from… probably… day one?” Chanyeol blinked, dumbfounded. He turned his head to Baekhyun, furrowing his brows and trying not to laugh at the same time.

 

“Are you ing kidding me now? I mean… I knew that you thought I’m hot because you were pretty obvious about that but… Do you mean you were just attracted or liked me like you do now?”

 

“Attracted, as in… I may have… dreamed about you… a few times…” He blushed even more, looking down at the tiled floor. Chanyeol parted his lips in surprise, his big eyes opening even wider.

 

“I beg your pardon, Mr. Byun?”

 

“W-Well, it’s your fault! Who leaves a lube and a shibari rope in their car?” he asked in an accusatory tone. The man nudged his side with his foot, smiling widely.

 

“A person who uses them, . And it’s not just a shibari rope, it’s for in general.”

 

“Whatever.” Baekhyun waved his hand. “I had no idea what it was, and then Jongdae was laughing his off and I looked it up on the Internet, and then… Well, let’s say it was just a bit difficult for me to be back on your car when we went to Jongdae’s photoshoot. On the backseat, on top of that.”

 

“What’s wrong with the backseat?” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He really had to spell it out for him.

 

“That’s where you ed me, Mr. Park, in my first dream about you.” Chanyeol looked at him with a strange mix of amusement, surprise and held back excitement on his face, making a few weird gestures in the air, trying to find the right words.

 

“I’m… This is…” he started and shook his head. “I’m so gonna you on that backseat now.”

 

“And I’ll be waiting for that,” Baekhyun answered with a small smile.

 

“I can’t ing believe this, this is pure gold. So you hated me but also you actually thought I was hot and had wet dreams about me this whole time when you were a total to me?”

 

“Hating you doesn’t make you ugly.” he shrugged. “Do you even know what Jongdae said the first time you and I talked?” Chanyeol tilted his head curiously, impatiently prompting him to continue. “That we were sight-ing all the time and that he didn’t dare interrupt ‘cause the tension was too much.”

 

“Oh, the tension with you was damn real. You often did that thing… I always wondered if it was on purpose. Like, every time when you looked at me you would raise your gaze so slow? Do you know that you do that?” Baekhyun smirked, tilting his head a little.

 

“Oh, do I now?” he asked in a satisfied voice, doing exactly that. Chanyeol waved his hands in a weird uncoordinated motion.

 

“, that’s so unfair!” he laughed, pressing his hands to Baekhyun’s cheeks and kissing him happily. Baekhyun chuckled and Chanyeol joined him, leaning back on the wall behind him. “It’s different when you do it on purpose but equally hot to be honest.” The student smiled.

 

“I actually had no idea I did that. Do I often do it?” His hand was still on Chanyeol’s leg, but he scooted a bit closer, his fingers now on the man’s thigh.

 

“Every time you’re awful to me which means... always?”

 

“I guess my body knows it has to make you suffer.” Baekhyun smiled cutely, looking all innocent.

 

“Damn right it does,” the man groaned jokingly. “Remember Jongdae’s photoshoot? I was ing dying there. I spammed the office chat so much that Moonbyul was teasing me for the next two months. And got some blackmail material,” he scoffed, cocking his eyes up.

 

“She did? I wanna see it! The only thing I remember from that day was the rope, and also that you almost dropped your laptop at some point. And that I hated Jongdae for asking you to drive us.” he laughed quietly. “It felt so weird to be dressed like that in front of you too.”

 

“You looked incredible and I loved every second of it. I wasn’t joking about the model thing either, you’re a bit too short but you could be really…” Chanyeol stopped mid-sentence, suddenly reaching for his phone left on the table and typing something quickly. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow. “Just a note, so I won’t forget. So, yeah, you could totally go for it. You have a nice walk, too…” Baekhyun shook his head, blushing a little bit.

 

“I’m not a model, I’m a painter. I just did that for Jongdae, because he has done a lot for me, and he deserved to have a good grade, which he got, by the way. I don’t even know how he did that because I felt really ridiculous posing for the pictures. I got a hard time looking at them, it’s like, we get it, Byun, you’re trying.”

 

“Are you kidding me? You were so natural and so… so effortless,” Chanyeol waved his hand. “The blackmail material was me saying something along the lines of how can he be such an irritating idiot but look so good,” he grinned, failing to dodge a slap on his leg from Baekhyun. “I’ve seen lots of models so you gotta trust me on this, babe. There’s a reason I have all those pictures above my desk, you know.”

 

“Yeah, and you told me the reason was you liked androgynous styles, and gender-bending, and whatever. Which is why I told Jongdae to buy you that book on drag queens for your birthday, by the way.”

 

“Really? Damn, I was sure he just asked Minseok… And yeah, of course I told you that. What else was I supposed to say to the kid who wanted to hear he’s hot really bad from me?” Chanyeol chuckled, resting his hand on the backrest of Baekhyun’s chair, his fingers playing with his hair. “But for the record, I do like all this things and I love the album he got me.”

 

“Jongdae asked me, because I’m his trustworthy best friend. And, I did not want to hear it from you, really bad, I knew I was hot. I’m hot whatever I do. The poses were just awkward.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and leaned back a little.

 

“Lies.”

 

“I never lie.” The student was mindlessly caressing Chanyeol’s thigh, his fingers sneaking just a bit under the hem of the black pair of boxers. Chanyeol glanced at his hand, pulling on his hair playfully gaining a quiet moan from his boyfriend and raising his gaze to his face again, a smirk lingering on his lips.

 

“I’m sure I’ll find an example pretty quick.”

 

‘I’m all ears.”

 

“Wait… So you never lied to Kyungsoo either? Like on Friday when you told him you felt sick and you couldn’t come to class?” The boy narrowed his eyes, turning his head completely towards him.

 

“First of all, that’s not even remotely relevant here.”

 

“You said you never lie and that was a lie, darling. How is that not relevant?”

 

“I had to lie because someone woke me up in the middle of the night with a surprise .”

 

“Sorry, I was asleep,” Chanyeol shrugged, not a trace of guilt in his voice. “By the way, it might be a good moment to tell you that I do that a lot. I mean I tend to be really touchy in my sleep and wake up in the middle of things happening. Or not wake up at all.”

 

“What?” He frowned. “Does it happen with anyone?” he asked with a pout and the man chuckled.

 

“No, just the people I’d do those things with while I’m awake,” Chanyeol assured with a small smile.

 

“People,” Baekhyun repeated, a hint of jealousy in his voice.

 

“Yeah, people. My boyfriends. Don’t worry, I don’t give surprise s to just anyone.” Baekhyun gulped down the last of his tea, putting the mug down on the small table, and looked at Chanyeol.

 

“Can I ask you a question?”

 

“Shoot.” The man smiled at him, pushing his hair back and his scalp absent-mindedly.


“Are you gay?” He tilted his head a little and Chanyeol snorted, dropping his head down. “I mean…”

 

“Yes. Thousand percent. Checked that.”

 

“Oh, you did?” His fingers were still caressing the warm skin of his thigh, his body leaning towards Chanyeol unconsciously. “When?”

 

“College. I had a friend who really didn’t believe me and decided that she’d help me get my straight. I threw up on her. Wasn’t happy. For my defense, I was drunk as ,” he added, chuckling. “Good times, glad it didn’t happen ever again.”

 

“What the ? Who the was she?” Baekhyun frowned.

 

“Just a friend, we don't really talk anymore. I mean, I wasn’t very keen on that, but I actually agreed so it’s not like she’s done anything against my will… I just didn’t really like that. I had a thousand occasions to do that again but,” he shrugged, throwing up his hands, “turns out it’s not for me. How about you?” Baekhyun straightened in his chair, shaking his head.

 

“Oh, I’m shockingly completely gay.” he chuckled. “I never tried anything with any girls, just guys. And since I liked it, I never really asked myself before if there was more to it than just physical attraction. Later on, I fell in love, and well, turned out I was the gayest motherer in my high school. Well, except for Jongdae.” He looked at Chanyeol, a small smile on his face. “I never really struggled with my uality or anything, I’ve always been really okay with my tastes and preferences and I accepted it pretty quick. I just never found the right way to say it to my dad. So, basically, everyone knows, except for him. Which is funny, because honestly, look at me.”

 

“Yeah, you don’t look like you’re going to introduce your future wife to them,” Chanyeol said in his professional polite voice and raised an eyebrow, smirking. “.” Baekhyun tilted his head, chuckling.

 

“Am I?”

 

“An encyclopedic example, darling.”

 

“Maybe that’s what I should give my dad, you know? An encyclopedia. Let him look up what his younger son is.”

 

“I think you should omit the part. Just talk to him, answer questions… He’s gonna accept it at some point. Or at least come to terms with that.” Chanyeol smiled reassuringly, his fingers lightly grazing Baekhyun’s neck. “It’s cool you didn’t have any doubts. I knew right away too but my parents really wanted me to change my mind and they were always so weird as it came to my friends… Yeah,” he snorted and yawned, covering his mouth with his hand.

 

“Oh, you’re tired. I should prepare you dinner and then you can go to bed,” Baekhyun said, softly pushing Chanyeol’s legs away to stand up. The man crossed his ankles with his long legs around Baekhyun’s knees, not letting him go.

 

“You can cook?” Baekhyun looked down at his legs and then back up at Chanyeol.

 

“I can cook basic things? And… I can follow a recipe… most of the times?”

 

“We can do it together, I’m okay and I can totally cook myself food, darling.” The man smiled widely, pulling Baekhyun to himself and making him almost fall on his lap. He caught him swiftly, settling him down. “You’re so light and tiny,” he murmured happily, kissing his nose.

 

“Not tiny,” Baekhyun pouted, sneaking his arms around the man’s neck.

 

“The tiniest,” Chanyeol hooked his elbow under his knees and got up, holding the boy bridal style. Baekhyun let out a small cry, tightening his arms around his neck. “See?”

 

“What the hell, Park?” he looked at him. “I’m not tiny, you’re just a giant. I could die falling from this height.”

 

“That’s literally impossible,” Chanyeol grinned sarcastically and bounced him lightly, turning around and effortlessly making the boy stand on the floor. “Not my fault you’re a midget.” He turned away, opening the fridge and humming softly, inspecting the boxes organized neatly inside. Baekhyun looked inside from behind, a bit surprised by the lack of chaos present everywhere around Chnayeol.

 

“You’re just an outsized ,” he murmured, taking a step closer.

 

“You’re such a tiny idiot with a big dirty mouth,” Chanyeol answered without missing a beat. “Nothing interesting,” he stated, a bit disappointed, and closed the refrigerator door. “I don’t wanna eat. But if you wanna eat something just take it. Feel like home.”

 

“What do you mean you don’t wanna eat? The doctor said you should eat, so you’re gonna eat,” he frowned, opening the fridge’s door again.

 

“I don’t know what to eat, so I just don’t,” Chanyeol explained, slowly backing off.

 

“That’s like the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you say, and you say a lot of stupid things.” Baekhyun looked inside the fridge, pulling out a few boxes full of vegetables.

 

“Yeah, like what?”

 

“Like you saying I’m a tiny midget.” He put the boxes on the counter, turning towards Chanyeol. “Can I have a knife, please?”

 

“That was indeed stupid, midgets are tiny by definition,” Chanyeol bent down to kiss his nape and opened a drawer in front of him. “Here. What are you going to make?”

 

“Chicken soup.” He nodded to himself. “That’s what my mom used to make when I was sick.” he smiled softly and went to wash his hands.

 

“I’m not sick but I appreciate,” the man sighed, looking inside the fridge again and taking out the meat. “I don’t trust you so I’m gonna help.” He chuckled, washing the meat in the sink and putting it into the pot he prepared earlier. Baekhyun should have been offended, but he only thought good call, and started cutting the vegetables.

 

“Is there anything you don’t like?”

 

“Kids calling me old, broccolis and weird .”

 

“That was unexpected, but I shouldn’t be surprised.” He looked at the man, still cutting the ingredients. “Kids calling you old are just really smart, sir. Broccolis are, like, super delicious. And weird can lead to amazing .”

 

“Well, the only thing I can agree with is that the was really awesome,” Chanyeol washed his hands after having put the pot on the cooker and pinched his , placing a kiss behind his ear, making the boy shiver.

 

“Definitely was.” Baekhyun smiled, looking down at what he was doing. “Hey, are you allergic to anything?” He liked being with Chanyeol, learning more about his boyfriend, finally getting to know him. After three weeks, it was about time they started. Chanyeol looked happy, comfortable and enthusiastically answered all of his questions and asked his own.

 

“Nah. I was allergic to chocolate and tomatoes when I was little but now I’m good.” He smiled, bending down to rest his elbows on the counter and watching Baekhyun's hands work.

 

“Oh, great then!” The boy leaned down and kissed his cheek. “Good to know.”

 

Chanyeol moved around the kitchen with easiness, touching Baekhyun every time he could and kissing his neck, shoulder and nape for no other reason than him wanting to do it. It felt natural between them and Baekhyun could sincerely say it was one of the best nights they had had together. Finally, it was more than just a ride to the Art Academy or an hour for lunch. More than a few cuddles and a slow love-making session – not that he didn’t like it. He finally felt like he had a real boyfriend and his heart was beating happily in his chest every time he saw Chanyeol smile or heard him laugh. After a while, the soup was ready and he helped the man set the table, before they both sat down and started to eat.

 

"It's good," Chanyeol stated proudly, putting down his spoon. "Also hot as . Just like my boyfriend." Baekhyun chuckled, looking away. It was long dark outside. The early February days were still short, the sun setting in the afternoon, leaving Seoul cloaked in darkness stained with patches of fine snow glowing faintly under the streetlights. The cozy and light kitchen seemed warm in comparison to the cold outside world, where the merciless wind gusted for the last few days making steps quicken and eyes narrow and water. The room was furnished with simple and modern furniture in a warm matte shade of beige, matched with light blue padding of the chairs and white kitchen appliances. It was surprisingly simple for someone who Baekhyun closely associated with form and color.

 

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol nudged his shin with his foot under the table. "Are you going to bed with me?" Baekhyun smiled softly.

 

“Do you want me to?”

 

"Yeah, you're warm.” He got up to put the empty bowls in the sink. "Unless you're not sleepy and want to do anything else. But I'd love the company," he purred with a wink. The student shook his head at him, standing up.

 

“I’m going to bed with you.” He walked up closer to peck the man’s wrist just below his sleeve.

 

"Great. I need to take a shower first, though," Chanyeol smiled, lifting the boy's chin and kissing him softly. Baekhyun smiled back, nodding.

 

“I’ll wait in the living room.”

 

Chanyeol kissed him again, slow and warm, and Baekhyun was loving every second of it. They acted like teenagers who couldn't keep their hands to themselves for five minutes and they knew that but who cared if there was no one to judge them? He watched his boyfriend walk away and soon heard the bathroom door closing. Smiling to himself, he quickly washed the dishes before drying his hands and going into the living room to sit on the sofa with his phone in hand. He sent a text to Wheein to tell her that Chanyeol was feeling better and thank her for taking care of him. Baekhyun was glad that Chanyeol was surrounded by people who cared about him this much. When the man was finally out of the bathroom, Baekhyun asked him for a spare toothbrush before they headed to the bedroom. The student apologized for the mess on the floor and quickly picked up the pen and his drawings scattered on the floor by the wall he was leaning on.

 

"Oh, it's okay," Chanyeol smiled at him, looking for something in his closet. He had only his pair of boxers on, leaving his broad shoulders in Baekhyun's full view. His light blonde hair was still a bit damp after the shower, the fringe plastered to his forehead. "Here," he turned around, handing Baekhyun a black t-shirt.

 

“Oh, thank you,” Baekhyun said, taking it after he put the drawings on the nightstand. He took off his thin sweater and white shirt, a set way too light for the February weather. Leaving in a hurry he didn't take the time to find proper clothes, and he sure knew he was going to regret it the following day. He put them down on the bed, throwing Chanyeol’s shirt on, and he turned towards him. The t-shirt was way too big on him and reached his mid-thigh. “Way more comfortable.”

 

"That's a dress on you!" the man cooed, cupping his cheeks. "You're the smallest, tiniest bean ever," he kissed the tip of his nose and excitedly lifted him up as he did in the kitchen earlier to lie him down in bed, ignoring his protests. "I suddenly wanna take pictures of you, feed you cupcakes and call you a princess," he smiled, a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice, and settled next to the boy with his head rested on his hip. Baekhyun pouted, his fingers finding Chanyeol’s hair anyway.

 

“I told you a million times already. You’re the giant.”

 

"Doesn't change the fact that you're tiny," Chanyeol argued, jokingly slapping his shoulder. He was laying across the bed, slowly lifting up the oversized t-shirt and kissing the bare skin of his stomach. Baekhyun smiled lazily.

 

“No, I’m not.” He slowly scratched Chanyeol’s scalp. The man leaned into the touch.

 

"Why do you have to disagree with everything I say?"

 

“I don’t. I totally agree with you when you say I’m hot, for example.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes, lightly biting on the delicate skin.

 

"." The student chuckled, covering Chanyeol’s mouth with his palm. The man kissed it and turned his head to free himself.

 

“I’m not a , you’re just annoyed because I’m right.”

 

"I'm annoyed because you're annoying," he snorted, his hand sliding down to Baekhyun's pants, ping and ing the pair of jeans he still had on. "You're lucky you're so cute," he smiled, helping the boy take off his pants together with the underwear.

 

“Hm, why are you undressing me, Mr. Park?” He pushed the hair away from his face.

 

"Because we're going to sleep?" The man fluttered his lashes, throwing Baekhyun's clothes on an armchair in the corner of the room. "Unless you want to sleep in your jeans?"

 

“No, but was it necessary to take off my underwear?" He tilted his head, playing with the white locks. Chanyeol was already back, kissing and the skin of his thighs.

 

"I wanted you to be comfortable, darling," he explained innocently, slowly scooting closer to mouth on Baekhyun's inner thigh.

 

“Then come here, so you can cuddle me to sleep?” he chuckled and Chanyeol hummed, moving up and lifting his leg to drag his tongue from his knee up his thigh. Baekhyun shivered.

 

"You sure you want cuddles?"

 

“You’re… supposed to rest…?”

 

"I rested, didn't I?" he looked up with a mischievous smile on his lips and repeated the move on his other leg, lifting Baekhyun's t-shirt up.

 

“Not enough…” Baekhyun protested, yet he didn’t make a single move to stop him.

 

"I'm not that tired yet and I need to find myself something fun to do," Chanyeol chuckled quietly, placing several lingering kisses on Baekhyun's hips, each time moving a little closer to his already half hard . The student took a deeper breath, biting the inside of his cheek.

 

“So… I’m doing you… a favor?”

 

"Think whatever you want," Chanyeol gave him a playful and Baekhyun put his hand on his mouth, keeping in a moan. He looked down, his eyes fixed on Chanyeol.

 

“F-…” The man hummed and smiled cheekily, sitting up between his legs. Baekhyun looked beautiful, sprawled on the bed in the white sheets in nothing but the black long t-shirt. Chanyeol watched him with dark eyes, taking in the view before him.

 

"So what does my doll want now?" Baekhyun his lips and grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist, trying to pull the man over him.

 

“I want you. Don’t stop, please.”

 

"Please?" Chanyeol grinned, letting Baekhyun dictate the position. "Have you finally learnt some manners?" The boy rolled his eyes.

 

“Shut up, old man. Just touch me.” Chanyeol raised a brow and slid his hand down his stomach, withdrawing it at the last moment to pinch Baekhyun's through the t-shirt.

 

"That wasn't very nice, darling." Baekhyun moaned, his hand now on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

 

“Come on, you started it, don’t leave me hanging…” He looked at the man with pleading eyes, his pink lips pouting the slightest.

 

"That's a tiny bit better," the man leaned down, kissing him slowly and wrapping his hand around his . He it lazily, watching Baekhyun's expression change. "Damn, you're so ing pretty," he whispered, his eyes following the smooth lines of his body in fascination. Baekhyun tried to smile, but his lips fell open with another moan, his nails digging in the man’s skin through the fabric of his t-shirt. He moved his hips, trying to make Chanyeol go faster, wanting more. The man simply smirked, keeping his slow steady rhythm and bent down to kiss and mouth on the milky skin of Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun’s fingers slid from the man’s shoulder to his nape, his teeth abusing his lower lip. He let out a strangled sound when Chanyeol eventually got down, taking him whole at once and closing his mouth around the base of his . He laid down between his legs, settling comfortably rested on one elbow, his free hand Baekhyun's hips. He took his time, slowly up his length and mouthing on its side letting the boy relax a little just to take him deep into his hot mouth a moment later, drawing loud moans out of him. When Baekhyun tried to press on his head, he quickly grabbed his wrist, pinning it to the bed.

 

"Why are you always trying to rush me?" he asked with fake disappointment. "I'm having so much fun."

 

“I-I’m not,” Baekhyun whined. Chanyeol huffed out a laugh, dragging his tongue along the underside of his and on the head lightly.

 

"What was that, then?" Baekhyun let out a moan, his fingers tightening in the man’s hair.

 

“Chanyeol, , w-what are you waiting for?”

 

"Nothing," Chanyeol tilted his head playfully. "I think I just like doing that?" he mused, his palm and him with his hand in a loose ring, looking at Baekhyun with an amused smile.

 

“I-I swear to God, I will f- you hard one day and stop suddenly just to make you understand,” the student breathed out, his hips jerking up.

 

"But I didn't stop, that's unfair."

 

“How sad for you, then,” Baekhyun murmured, looking down to meet Chanyeol’s eyes. The man raised an eyebrow, lacing his fingers together and resting his chin on his hands.

 

"We can play your game, darling."

 

“Not playing any game, sir.” Chanyeol tilted his head, watching him with his eyes narrowed, a smile lingering on his lips.

 

"You want me to go on or you're going to be a little again?" he asked, his warm breath fanning over his hard, leaking .

 

“You should definitely go on.” he softly pinched Chanyeol’s ear. “Or else I will have to punish you one day."

 

"Mental note to tie you up before I ever let you do that," the man chuckled before parting his lips and letting Baekhyun slide his length between them. The boy moaned again, his head falling back on the pillow as he closed his eyes. He pushed Chanyeol’s hair away from his face, his fingers tight around the locks, and moved his hips just a bit faster. The man used one hand to pin his hip down and took control again, setting his own pace, his moves faster than before. Baekhyun came with a loud moan minutes later, the man swallowing his and lazily him clean after. The boy was breathing deeply, his hair a sweaty mess and his eyes closed.

 

“R-Really… You are… so good at this… “

 

"I know. And you had the audacity to complain," Chanyeol laid down on the bed facing Baekhyun and kissed him deeply, his long fingers grazing his cheek soothingly. Baekhyun smiled against his lips, pushing the man against the mattress as he straddled him, his hands wandering on his toned stomach until one of them finally reached the pair of black boxers, his fingers softly tapping on Chanyeol’s hard through the fabric.

 

“Someone’s awake,” he murmured, a satisfied smile stretching his lips.

 

"I just love giving head," Chanyeol shrugged, amused, his eyes on Baekhyun's. "Turns me on like hell."

 

“What a lucky boy I am,” he answered, tracing the outline of the man’s length with the tips of his long fingers. “What does the hot designer want from the pretty boy?” he asked, whispering in his ear. Chanyeol turned his head to peck the tip of his nose with a sweet boyish smile.

 

"To let him that pretty mouth of his," he whispered, caressing Baekhyun's cheek with his thumb.

 

“Can be arranged,” Baekhyun answered quietly, his cheeks turning a bit red. Chanyeol hummed in response, his thumb sliding between his lips and lightly pressing on his tongue.

 

"Can I give my doll orders?" he asked. His tone was the same but Baekhyun could see the slight change in his expression as he closely observed his reaction. The painter’s tongue slowly slid around Chanyeol’s finger as the boy offered him a small smile, nodding almost too excitedly. The man cocked an eyebrow, a satisfied smile stretching his lips. "On your knees." Baekhyun let go of his thumb slowly, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol, and he stood up, the black shirt falling back and covering his slender body. He his lips, impatient, and got down on his knees on the hard floor. Chanyeol's eyes darkened, a now familiar glimmer making Baekhyun even more excited.

 

"Good boy.” The man stood up, coming up to Baekhyun. "Listen closely," he said, his hair. The boy nodded. "If something is wrong or you don't like it, you squeeze my hand and I'll immediately stop. I won't be angry or disappointed, it's okay if you don't want to continue. Is that clear?"

 

“Crystal,” Baekhyun murmured, looking up at Chanyeol, his heart beating impatiently in his chest. That was something he had never done before. Sure he had given head, and sometimes it happened to be a bit rough, but Chanyeol’s tone and the warning he just gave him sounded like something new. It was more than fine though, he trusted him enough to try.

 

"Good," Chanyeol slid down his underwear giving himself a few lazy . "Open your mouth," he murmured and smiled seeing how fast Baekhyun reacted to his words. With his mouth agape and his hands on the man’s thighs, Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol, looking straight into his eyes. The man slowly pushed his length past his lips, his hand still the back of his head, lazily playing with strands of dark brown hair. He let out a pleased sigh, moving his hips gently and backing off every time the tip of his touched the back of Baekhyun's mouth. He let the boy adjust, slowly starting to push in deeper. Baekhyun’s hands were caressing his thighs as a way to reassure him and tell him that everything was okay.

 

"So pretty," Chanyeol whispered. "Loosen your throat," he ordered and pushed harder, carefully watching the boy's reaction. "You’re taking it so well," he let out, his breath a little ragged already. Baekhyun followed the order, feeling Chanyeol breach the border of his throat. He breathed through his nose but as the man went in deeper, each took a bit off his breath away. He tried his best to keep his throat loose but he couldn't help choking a little on Chanyeol's , pushing into his mouth at a steady pace.

 

"You okay?" The tall man backed off, letting the boy take a breath. He ran his fingers through Baekhyun's hair, lightly scratching his scalp. Baekhyun moaned, looking up, his eyes glimmering with tears. He was okay. He was more than okay. He loved it. But he could feel Chanyeol hold himself back and he wished the man would let it go and do what he wanted to do. He was here to please him. He nodded, scratching Chanyeol’s thighs a little. The man shook his head, lifting his chin up. "Use your words, doll."

 

“I feel good,” he let out with a smile, his tongue giving a small at the tip of the hard . “Please… don’t hold back,” he pleaded, looking straight in his eyes, and he opened his mouth again, ready to take him in. Eager to feel him again. Chanyeol gave him a lopsided smile, gripping his at the base and pushing it back into Baekhyun's mouth.

 

"Could be painful," Chanyeol murmured, pressing on the back of the boy's head until he took him whole, his nose touching the smooth shaven skin of his groin. Baekhyun’s hands tightened on the thighs, his nails digging into the skin, and he looked at Chanyeol. Despite the tears running down his cheeks, his eyes were dark and hungry. He choked and coughed a little, and even if it did hurt, Baekhyun could understand why Chanyeol loved it. It was okay, he thought. It was okay because he knew Chanyeol would never take it too far. He slid his hands on the man’s asscheeks, pushing on it the slightest to take him as deep as he could, even if just for a second, and he flattened his tongue against the hard, throbbing . The man smirked, pulling on his hair. Baekhyun saw the corner of his lips twitching when he took in a sharp breath. Before he could take another, Chanyeol ed hard into him, making him choke again. He smiled wickedly when Baekhyun made no move to take his hand to make him stop. "You're ing asking me to wreck you," he whispered, and if Baekhyun could smile, he would. He nodded, scratching at the man’s warm skin one more time. Chanyeol repeated the moves again and again, pulling his head back and ing into him, until Baekhyun felt lightheaded from the lack of oxygen, his abused throat burning and bruising. The man was going faster and faster, not giving Baekhyun the time to actually inhale until he let out a moan and sharply pulled back.

 

"," he groaned, panting deeply, his grip tightening when the boy instinctively drew quick, short breaths. "You're doing great, so I'm gonna let you choose where you want me to come," he said, gently his cheek, red and wet from tears, with his free hand. Baekhyun bit his lip, looking up at the man and taking deeper breaths. He turned his head a little, kissing his palm and giving it a kitten . It was a safe place, and he knew he could say what he wanted. He knew he could try things he had never done before. He bit at the skin lightly before looking up at Chanyeol again.

 

“I want you all over my face,” he let out in a whisper, barely audible but his eyes observing Chanyeol’s expression change with every word. The man smiled widely, excitement and arousal blowing up his pupils.

 

"Of course," he said, taking on his best professional tone, smoothly sliding his back against Baekhyun's throat. "With pleasure, Mr. Byun." The boy wanted to roll his eyes, just because he could. He shifted a little, his knees hurting from his position on the cold hardwood floor, and put his hands back on the thighs as he straightened his back, whining just a bit around the . Chanyeol let his head fall back when he moved his hips, quickly picking up the pace and making Baekhyun choke again. He didn't stop or wait for him to adjust this time, simply holding up his head and ing into his mouth mercilessly, not letting him move, while his hands were still completely free. Baekhyun moaned when he could to show him that he liked it. His heart was pounding fast against his chest, and his lungs were asking for air, and he probably wouldn’t have done it if it was anyone else, but feeling Chanyeol’s abusing his throat felt weirdly satisfying. He wasn’t sure why, or how he could ignore the pain, all he knew was that the little burn was worth it. Chanyeol looked delighted, much like Baekhyun felt, and the little lightheaded feeling was just a bonus. He never knew he liked being unable to breathe, but again, he was only twenty and had plenty of things to learn about himself. Now, he kind of understood Chanyeol’s habit of grabbing Baekhyun’s hand to make him choke. He pushed his tongue against the again, tightening his lips the slightest, and his eyes rolled all the way back to his head when Chanyeol’s stayed at the back of his throat a little longer and kept him from breathing in. It felt way too good, he realized, his nails leaving red streaks on the man’s thighs. Chanyeol groaned, hooking his thumbs in the corners of Baekhyun's mouth and ing hard and pulling out in one sharp move a minute later. "Keep it open," he let out, wrapping one hand around his and watching Baekhyun tilt his head back and stick his tongue out a little. He came with just a few firm , white spurts decorating his flushed cheeks wet from tears, salty traces in the corner of his eyes. He felt the warm liquid on his tongue, as Chanyeol let out a low groan, his fingers digging under his jaw as he held Baekhyun's face. The boy’s tongue sinfully slid on his lips, letting out a throaty moan. One of his hands left Chanyeol’s thigh, his thumb now on his cheek, wanting to taste him more and more, sliding along his lower lip, the pink tongue taking everything in a second after, and he moaned again, Chanyeol’s name leaving his lips in a husky voice.

 

"Oh, ," Chanyeol whispered, watching Baekhyun gather the from his cheek and his fingers. "Byun, I swear to god," he huffed out a laugh, his legs finally giving up and he kneeled in front of the boy, watching him with fascination. Baekhyun tilted his head innocently, two fingers still resting on his lips and his tongue lapping at them.

 

“Hm?” he kept his smile for himself, too satisfied and happy to see his boyfriend's reaction.

 

"You're so perfect.” The man took him in his arms, hugging him tightly. "Also, such a hoe," he chuckled, placing a kiss on his forehead and leaning down to kiss him on the lips right away. Baekhyun’s fingers slid on the man’s cheek and he smiled as he kissed him, pulling him closer with an arm around his waist. He let out a contented sigh after a while, pecking Chanyeol on the nose.

 

“And so are you, Mr. Park.”

 

"Which one?" Baekhyun chuckled and pecked him on the lips.

 

“Both.” His voice was hoarse and throaty, his cheeks still red, and his eyes wet, and he still had a bit of on his face and in his fringe, but Baekhyun was feeling so happy right now, and he definitely couldn’t care less about all that.

 

"Oh?" Chanyeol grinned and moved back a little. "We gotta clean you up, darling. How are you feeling?" Baekhyun smiled, sneaking his arms around the man’s neck and shifting again for his knees to get some rest.

 

“So damn good, honestly,” he pecked his nose, smiling cutely. “What about you?”

 

"I feel… incredible.” The man shook his head, struggling to stand up. “I loved it. But I need you to tell me if you didn’t like some of it,” he explained, helping Baekhyun get up and leading him to the bathroom. He found a fresh soft towel and placed it on the washing machine, glancing at Baekhyun. The boy shook his head, smiling softly.

 

“I loved every second of it,” he said in a harsh voice, and he coughed a little, scrunching up his nose.

 

“You’ll be cool in the morning.” Chanyeol smiled reassuringly, leaning on the wall. “You wanna take a shower?”

 

“A quick one?” he asked, rubbing softly at his knee.

 

“I mean… We can take a long one if you want to… again,” he cocked an eyebrow, looking pointedly at the bulge under the long t-shirt and bit his lip, glancing at his legs. Baekhyun shook his head.

 

“You need to rest, remember?” Baekhyun came closer, kissing his cheek. “A quick shower, and then we’ll go to sleep.”

 

“It’s not that tiring, you know… Your decision, though.” The man smiled, returning the kiss. “By the way, I have a couple of questions. You wanna talk now?” he asked, taking Baekhyun’s t-shirt off and prompting him to go under the shower.

 

“Yeah, let’s do that,” he answered softly, shivering a little from the cool air.

 

“Okay,” Chanyeol waited for him to turn on the water, standing just next to the shower stall and watching the boy through the milk glass. “So… have you done this a lot?”

 

“ ?” Baekhyun chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair once the water hit him.

 

“I’m sure you did. I meant being this… rough.”

 

“No,” he answered casually, grabbing a bottle of shampoo. “It was the first time.”

 

“Damn,” Chanyeol let out. “You’re really... “

 

“I’m really…?” He glanced at Chanyeol’s silhouette behind the stall door, rubbing his hair with shampoo and then closing his eyes. “Great? Incredible? Oh, unbelievably amazing?”

 

“That…” the man chuckled softly. “That too but I meant… trustful? You don’t even know me that well and you let me do a lot.”

 

“I just… I feel like you’d never do anything that I wouldn’t want you to do… And that you know when to stop… You… know what you’re doing, it’s pretty obvious… “

 

“Yeah, I do. But you don’t and I’m… kinda surprised that you just let me. I mean, that could be dangerous. I just hope I’m special and you wouldn’t let just anyone do that, you know?” Chanyeol explained calmly.

 

“It’s easy to trust you.” Baekhyun answered, quickly cleaning himself. “You make me feel at ease and comfortable and I never feel like you would take it too far. I don’t know why, I mean, I never tried anything like this before, it always has been pretty vanilla, but… you give off that vibe, and I’m not scared because it’s you.”

 

“Okay. I just want to warn you, darling. You have to be careful with that, you can find people who can harm you this way and it’s not gonna be pretty,” he murmured, loud enough for the boy to hear. “So, were you really into everything we did today? Would you change anything besides a pillow for you to kneel on?” he asked, a hint of amusement in his voice. Baekhyun chuckled and eventually turned off the water. He opened the shower door and looked at Chanyeol with a smile, his head the only part of his body out of the shower stall.

 

“A pillow is a great idea,” he pulled his arm out, pinching Chanyeol’s nose. “Everything else was perfect.”

 

“You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.” The man shook his head, smiling involuntarily and passing Baekhyun the towel. “If you liked that, I can’t wait to show you some other stuff I’m into.” The boy thanked him with a smile, rubbing his hair for a few seconds and then putting the towel around his hips, walking out of the shower stall. He looked up at Chanyeol, his skin a bit red from the hot water, his pretty eyelashes all wet.

 

“And I definitely can’t wait for you to show me.” Chanyeol grinned in response, shamelessly eyeing his body. He found a comb in his drawer and after carefully combing his hair, pretending not to notice the way Baekhyun was looking at him, he took his hand and led him back to his bed. The boy smiled, taking off the towel and looking at Chanyeol.

 

“Can I have a shirt, again, please, Mr. Nice Guy?” he asked softly, a small smile on his face.

 

“Do you have to?” Chanyeol asked, mocking his tone but found another t-shirt in his closet. It had a pretty baby pink color and was as long as the previous one, the sleeves reaching Baekhyun’s elbows. He gave it to the boy, barely managing to hold his smile. Baekhyun raised an eyebrow when he saw it, but he took the shirt and put it on anyway.

 

“How nice and thoughtful,” he commented, looking at his boyfriend with a mocking smile.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” the man settled under the blanket, smiling from ear to ear. Baekhyun caught a glimpse of blue and looked down on his chest to see a big writing in bubbly light blue font. It took him a few seconds to be able to read it, the word choke looking so soft in that color, and he looked up, raising an eyebrow with a snort.

 

“Really, now, Mr. Park?”

 

“I may have a few of these but the pink one looks the best on you,” Chanyeol hid under the blanket and straight up giggled. “Turn off the lights, please?”

 

“Oh, no, I really don’t want to do that right now,” Baekhyun answered happily, pulling at the blanket. “Let me see your cute face!”

 

“I’m not cute!” Chanyeol whined, turning away from him and pulling a pillow over his head.

 

“, have you heard yourself?” Baekhyun answered, climbing on the bed and grabbing onto Chanyeol’s wrist to push his hand away and take off the pillow from his face. “Let me seee,” he whined as well, pouting cutely.

 

“Why!” Chanyeol held onto the pillow. He was way stronger than Baekhyun, so the boy didn’t stand a chance against him.

 

“Because you’re adorable!” Baekhyun let himself fall on the man’s body, still trying to push his hands away, the pout becoming bigger. “You’re such a meanie.”

 

“You’re such a baby,” the older man chuckled, putting away the pillow and kissing Baekhyun on the puckered lips. “Will you be a good boy now and turn the lights off for me, doll?” The boy rolled his eyes, pinching Chanyeol’s ear, before he stood up, murmuring a you’re the one dating a baby and went to turn off the lights. He came back quickly, scrunching up his nose when he hit the bed leg with his foot, and he fell on the mattress with a groan.

 

“Ridiculous,” Chanyeol commented, pulling him up with a chuckle. “Toe?”

 

“Yes,” he groaned again, pushing the blanket away to settle next to the man.

 

“This is a punishment from the universe. Wouldn’t happen if you hadn’t mocked me,” the man said with a satisfied smile, pulling Baekhyun close and throwing an arm around him and placing his hand on his bare cheek with a happy sound.

 

“Or, it’s just that I don’t know your bedroom well enough to know where you bed is, you giant .” he pushed the hand away, sneaking his own arm around Chanyeol’s waist. The man moved his hand back immediately, cupping his .

 

“You’ll learn,” he assured, ignoring the insult.

 

“Right.” Baekhyun kissed his collarbone and closed his eyes. “Goodnight, Mr. Park.”

 

“Goodnight, Baekhyunnie.” The boy smiled and nuzzled the man’s neck with his nose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE SO DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER !

 

 

THEY ARE SOOOOOO DOMESTIC

UGH MY HEART I SWEAR TO GOD

- K

 


[chanyeol shoving his down baekhyun's throat]

k: oooh theyre soooo domestic XD

tell us if you liked the because hey, there's more coming :D

-minty

 

.