Chapter 12

Acquired Taste

You guys are killing me, honestly.

You're all being son responsive and adorable, and I wasn't ready for that.

So happy the last two updates made you happy ~

See you sooooon ~

- K.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun blinked a few times, trying to get used to the sun rays coming through a break in the blue curtains, a small frown on his face, and his little nose all scrunched up. He coughed a bit, whining with a hoarse voice when he remembered what happened last night, his sore throat telling him the story of Chanyeol ing his mouth rough and deep, the dripping on his chin. The boy had the audacity to blush, his flushed cheeks looking so pretty on his sleepy face. He stretched his arms, yawning, and quickly realizing that the bed was empty and cold. His arms held onto the pillow by his side, his eyes closing again and his nose buried into the softness of the fabric, letting Chanyeol’s scent invade his every cell. He was smiling, happiness bubbling in his chest at the memory of their date. It was so easy, natural, and fun. He got up after a minute, tugging on the shirt that rolled up his chest during the night and he put on his pair of boxers. His bare feet led him to the living room. He entered the room tiredly rubbing his eye with his hand.

“Yeollie?” he called with a husky voice, making a face when he heard it.

"In the kitchen!" Chanyeol sing-sang from the other side of the apartment. "Come here, breakfast is ready." The boy smiled, making his way to the spacious kitchen as the familiar scent of coffee hit his nostrils. His stomach begged him to get filled when his nose caught the scent of bacon, but the student took a step closer to Chanyeol, sneaking his arms around his waist and laying his head against his firm back.

"Good morning, Mr. Byun. How are we feeling?" Chanyeol asked turning off the cooker and placing the freshly fried eggs on the two plates prepared on the counter. Baekhyun hummed happily, his hold tightening slightly around the man’s waist.

“Happy,” he murmured, clearing his throat to try and get his usual voice back.

"Oh, damn, we went hard yesterday," Chanyeol turned around in his embrace to face him and cupped his cheeks to place a kiss on the soft lips. "You sure you gave me the right color?"

“It was green all the way,” Baekhyun answered with a faint smile. The sore throat made him sound really different and he scrunched up his nose, displeased.

"Really?" Chanyeol's face lit up. "You sound so damn y, though," he smirked, gesturing to the table standing by the large window opening up on the neighboring park. The view was pretty, the still bare trees lit up by the early sun rays. "Sit down, doll, let me serve you." Baekhyun chuckled, tiptoeing to kiss the man’s cheek and walking to the table.

“You don’t need any help?” he asked with a smile, his fingers absent-mindedly rubbing at his throat.

"No, everything's ready," Chanyeol lightly answered, placing a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in front of him. He returned after a moment to give him a cup of hot coffee and a glass full of a liquid Baekhyun didn't recognize. "Water with honey," the man smiled when he saw his suspicious look. "Helps your throat," he added, quirking an eyebrow and sitting cross-legged on the seat in front of the boy.

“Does it?” he asked, grabbing the glass and looking into it with a frown.

"Not right away, of course, but it's good for you. I promise I'm not poisoning you."

“Well, if you promise…” the boy offered him a small smile before drinking it, his nose scrunching up at the taste.

"Don't tell me you don't like sweets," Chanyeol huffed out, almost offended.

“I like sweets, I just find this a bit weird,” Baekhyun tilted his head a bit. “Sweets are my go-to; most of the time.”

"Mine too, what kinda makes me want to make some jokes so… Well, dig in before I say something really stupid," Chanyeol grinned, lifting his coffee cup, which seemed tiny in his large hand. The boy raised an eyebrow, looking at him, still not eating anything.

“Like what?”

"Oh, don't. Think lollipops and frosting and connect the dots, I'm not embarrassing myself willingly before noon," Chanyeol stated, sipping his coffee and kicking his ankle under the table. Baekhyun giggled, pushing his feet away and shaking his head.

“Too late,” he answered with a smile, finally taking a bite and at the taste.

"Tenth time this week my meat is making you moan," Chanyeol said before he could stop himself. ", I'm dumb. Now it's really too late," he sighed, taking his fork in hand.

“You were born dumb, Mr. Park,” Baekhyun added in the slightly hoarse voice of his, his fingers finding Chanyeol’s on the table. He just needed to feel him, even a little bit.

"If I were as dumb as you think I am, would I be able to lure such an intelligent, clever and talented boy into my cave? Not to mention convincing him to let me his mouth and almost get off on it," Chanyeol wrapped his hand around his wrist, his palm with his thumb, using the other to eat. A small smile stretched the boy’s lips and he took another bite before looking up at Chanyeol.

“Intelligent, clever, and talented, huh?”

"Also rude, cheeky and -talking, don't flatter yourself."

“That’s usually your job," Baekhyun answered with a smug smile. “You’re the one who flatters me. I’m your doll.” It sounded a bit weird with his sore throat, not as provocative as Baekhyun wanted it to be. Chanyeol raised an eyebrow, a bit surprised.

"You are. But I'm nice to you only when you're good for me," he said slowly. "By the way, you seem to like the doll. I thought Mr. Byun didn't like pet names?" The boy pouted slightly.

“Who asked you,” he murmured, swallowing down his food. “Only like them when they come from someone who knows how to make me shut up.”

"I'm more into making you open your mouth wide, but I get your point." Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“And yet you were the one who promised me the gag would be first,” he whispered, slowly putting the fork down.

"I did, it happened before I had any idea of what wonders those lips do. So, about the pet names..."

“What about them?” he asked with a little smile, cocking his head to the side just the slightest. His pink tongue slid between his lips before he rested his chin on his palm, elbow on the table. Chanyeol held his gaze for a minute, a smile slowly forming on his lips.

"I just wanted to make sure that you’re comfortable with that. I tend to… talk a lot," he added, a little sheepish. He loved praising Baekhyun and the boy was quick to notice that. Chanyeol could into him so fast they both were losing their breaths, but he always found it in himself to tell Baekhyun how beautiful he looked and how good he was for him. He murmured words of praise into his ear when they were lying under the warm blankets, basking in the afterglow, his voice low and fond. The boy smiled softly, squeezing the man’s hand a little.

“And I tend to really love when you do that,” he answered, nodding slowly. “It makes me feel so good.”

"Surely not better than being called a … as we discovered yesterday," Chanyeol pointed out with a grin. The boy blushed, scrunching up his nose and letting go of the hand.

“Shut up,” he said in a whisper and Chanyeol huffed out a laugh.

"I'll be sure to put that on the menu, darling."

“That’s not funny,” he pouted. “I didn’t know it was… I didn’t know I liked it that much…”

"Oh, no, I'm not laughing at you," Chanyeol suddenly turned serious, straightening in his seat a little. "I'd be the last person to kink shame you. It just made me happy and it was cute as hell," he explained, focusing his eyes on Baekhyun's face. "It's not funny, don't ever think that." The boy looked at him, smiling sheepishly.

“Cute? Not sure it was cute.”

"Was for me."

“So you… liked it?” Baekhyun looked down for a second. “Wasn’t… weird or anything?”

"Of course I did, doll. And no, it wasn't weird at all. It's actually pretty common," he added, nudging Baekhyun's foot with his own. "I'd tell you if I wasn't into it."

“I… I just love hearing your voice… calling me those things…” Baekhyun cleared his throat again, still trying to speak normally.

"You'll hear more of it," Chanyeol assured with a smug smile. "And really, if you want me to do anything, just tell me. We'll discuss it and we'll decide if we want to do it. That's what is about, isn't it?" Baekhyun nodded with a small smile, his index finger grabbing onto Chanyeol’s softly.

“It is.”

"Good boy. I already showed you my case so… Oh, ." Chanyeol grumbled, glancing at the clock above the kitchen door. "Eat up, we should leave soon."

“Oh, already?” The boy said, eating a bit faster. He finished his plate a minute later and followed Chanyeol into the bathroom so they could brush their teeth and wash up quickly. The boy sneezed from time to time and Chanyeol watched him with a knowing look. Yeah, maybe he should have worn a coat the day before. Chanyeol led him to his room to lend him a shirt and a big warm hoodie, reaching his mid-thighs.

"Have you got anything to do today?" Chanyeol fished out a beanie from his closet, putting it over Baekhyun's head. The boy chuckled, sliding his sweater paws on Chanyeol’s cheek and pecking his lips.

“I don’t,” he answered softly, his voice still a bit hoarse but almost back to his usual sweet tone.

"Nice. You're going to stay here today and cure," Chanyeol announced casually, taking off the t-shirt he slept in and looking for something to wear in the large closet, his broad back and long toned legs in Baekhyun's full view. The boy walked a bit closer, sneaking his arms around the man’s waist and kissing his back.

“Mh, warm.”

"Hot, you mean?" Chanyeol chuckled, standing on his toes to reach a baseball cap from the highest shelf. He found a pair of skinny sweatpants and grabbed a fresh t-shirt and a hoodie. Gently releasing himself from the boy's hold, he smiled under his nose putting the shirt on and turning around to face him and put on the rest of his clothes.

“Definitely hot,” Baekhyun murmured when he put on his shirt. The man’s bleached hair was sticking up in every direction. “Yet really cute.”

"Oh, , what?" Chanyeol laughed, pulling on a purple hoodie with a hot pink ual fantasies writing on it and pushed his hair back to put the cap on. "That's new."

“Is it? You often are, though.” He looked at the cap and smiled as Chanyeol raised a brow, opening another section of the closet, where he had his collection of shoes -- definitely going out of control. He chose one of the five pairs of black sneakers and looked at the boy, a spark of curiosity in his eyes.

"Tell me more about it. No one ever says that, now I'm interested."

“No one?” Baekhyun tilted his head.

"I mean, I haven't heard that in a long time. I had a… Yeah," he muttered, waving his hand around, changing his mind. He stood up and primped Baekhyun to go out, snatching his backpack from the living room and taking out his keys.

“Well, you are,” Baekhyun answered casually, still frowning a little at Chanyeol answer. He wondered what the man was about to say, but it seemed like Chanyeol wouldn’t talk more about it. “You have cute dimples, ears, and a cute nose. Big brown pretty eyes… and your smile too? And you have a tendency to baby me and when you do that, you are the cutest.”

"Oh my god," Chanyeol groaned in embarrassment and waved his hands around. He turned his back to the boy, but Baekhyun noticed the blush on his cheeks. "Man, I can't take it!"

“What? You asked for it! Look at you right now, you’re being adorable!” Baekhyun cooed with an amused and happy smile on his face. He wasn’t used to this, but oh boy, he loved it.

"Duuude!"

“My Yeollie is adorable,” Baekhyun sing-sang, walking up to him and putting his hands on his red cheeks. “The absolute cutest.”

", stop it," Chanyeol caught his wrists, closing his eyes in embarrassment. "Come on, we need to go or Yoora's going to give me for being a bad dad again," he grumbled, pushing Baekhyun outside. His face was all flushed and the tips of his ears turned bright red, contrasting with the strands of white hair sticking out from under the cap.

“Ok, cutie.” Baekhyun chuckled, turning around to look at him. “You want me to stop but your reaction is amazing. How come you haven’t heard that in such a long time? You literally are a cutie pie.”

"Because normally I'm the one saying those things?" Chanyeol unlocked the car and threw his backpack on the backseat.

“Well, that’s too bad. You should hear it more often from now on. You’re my adorable cute boyfriend.”

"Please don't," he let out through his gritted teeth.

“Watch me,” Baekhyun answered cheekily, tiptoeing to kiss his warm, red cheek. “You deserve to know that you’re hot, but absolutely and deliciously cute.”

"Deliciously?"

“So delicious I’d love to ruin you, someday.” He smirked, tilting his head. Chanyeol let out a sigh, gesturing to the car.

"Get in, will you?" Baekhyun hummed, taking a step back.

“Maybe I’ll you on the backseat, too,” he said, going around the car and settling on the passenger seat. Chanyeol joined him, fixing the rearview mirror.

"I won't fit there very well," he murmured and snorted when Baekhyun turned around to inspect the seat. "What? I checked that, I won't."

“What do you mean, you checked?” The boy asked, raising an eyebrow as he was fastening his seatbelt.

"Exactly that, darling. It's not very comfortable for me so I'm afraid you'll have to agree to my bed if you want to tap that flat ," Chanyeol gave him a look, quirking an eyebrow.

“I’d do that anytime,” Baekhyun answered with a smile. “As long as I can see you moan under me, your adorable face showing me how bad you like it.”

"I'm not the bottom of your dreams, I'm afraid," Chanyeol smiled, maneuvering the car out of the parking space. "It doesn't do much for me, so don't expect me to scream my lungs out like some of us do, Mr. Byun."

“You wouldn’t like it?” He tilted his head a little.

"I would, there are just other things that I like more than that," Chanyeol explained, focusing on the road. "Bottoming is just a fun addition but I'm not as into that as you are. You're practically a screaming mess every time and I just… like it," he smirked.

“I can’t help it, you’re that good.” Baekhyun chuckled. “So, you never really bottom?”

"Fun fact. I was a full-on bottom for half a year once in my very long life of an old person," the man smiled to himself, adjusting his hold on the steering wheel. "So I used to but now I just do it occasionally. I'm totally into trying that with you, if that's what you're asking about."

“What, half a year? But you just said you don’t enjoy it that much? Why did you do it for so long?”

"Because… I… When I discovered I started to look for people who liked the same stuff, I went to some parties and wanted to try new things… Well, long story short I had a dom for quite some time," he finished quickly. "He taught me most of the things I know. And then I discovered I'm more into being on the top myself so we ended it. Also, I told you about my very first love, right?” Baekhyun nodded, pouted slightly, still feeling a stupid sting of jealousy at the idea of Chanyeol being in love with that man.

“You did.”

"Yeah, so I mostly was a bottom at that time too. Well, I tried out some stuff. Don't forget I'm old."

“So old,” Baekhyun murmured, a small smile on his lips. “I suppose we could try and see…? If you’re okay with that, I mean.”

"I totally am, babe. But just so you know, I'm not as sweet as you are," Chanyeol glanced at him with an amused smile.

“I would love to see you not being sweet, Mr. Park.”

"Wanna meet my power bottom side?" the man chuckled, placing one hand on his thigh.

“I wanna meet all of your sides, sir.” The boy’s hand slid on Chanyeol’s.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his tone and smile suddenly darkening.

“Of course,” Baekhyun answered honestly. Chanyeol glanced up at his, moving his hand to change gears.

"Great, when are you letting me tie you up?" The boy blushed, scrunching up his nose a little.

“When do you want to tie me up?”

"Always?"

“Always?” he whispered, blinking a few times.

"I'm joking, baby. We don't even have to do that if you're not comfortable with it," the man assured. "I'm not gonna do anything without your consent.” Baekhyun smiled softly.

“Thank you… I’d like to try, one day…” He nodded a little. “I had to look it up on the Internet for my painting for the exhibition and I’d like to at least try… if it’s with you, I’m okay with that.”

“We’ll plan it and do that someday, hm? I can show what I can do later so you know what to expect, I think I have some pictures somewhere,” Chanyeol smiled as he stopped a car in front of a ten-floor building in a neighborhood Baekhyun didn’t recognize. “We’re here.”

“...Pictures of your exes?” He pouted slightly, unbuckling the seatbelt, making Chanyeol laugh a little.

“Not… necessarily? But also, yes?”

“Ok…” The boy murmured, getting out of the car.

“You’re not jealous, are you?” Chanyeol followed him, taking out his backpack and locking the vehicle. He took Baekhyun’s hand, leading him to one of the entrances. “It’s not like I do that to strangers that often, you know.”

“I never said I was jealous,” he answered, still pouting. He was, though, wondering why someone would keep pictures of their exes. Baekhyun had none, but again, Baekhyun hated most of them. Well, maybe he was jealous after all.

“But you’re acting jealous,” the man noticed, poking his cheek as he pressed a button on the intercom. “They’re exes for a reason though, so no need to get offended, darling.” Baekhyun scoffed and rolled his eyes discreetly.

“Hello?”

“It’s Yeol, let me in,” Chanyeol said into the intercom, watching Baekhyun fidget next to him. It hit the boy, as he heard the feminine voice through the intercom, that he was about to meet Chanyeol’s sister and he had no idea how he was supposed to act in front of her. The doors buzzed and Chanyeol opened them for his boyfriend, who stood there with his eyes open wide, nose red from the cold and small hands hidden in the sleeves of his grey hoodie, seeking warmth and comfort from the thick fabric. “What?”

“This was… your sister… I’m going to meet her…” he answered in a murmur, barely audible. The man wrapped his arm around his waist, kissing the top of his head and pushing him forward gently. He called an elevator, looking around the spacious empty corridor.

“Yeah. We’re just going to stay for a coffee, take Toben and go home,” he shrugged casually. “Are you nervous? I mean, you are, I can see that, but how nervous you are?”

“What if she hates me?” Baekhyun frowned. “No, no, I know she already does, you said she was there at your birthday and you tell her everything and you probably told her I was a jerk and I kept saying you ruined my life. Oh my god, this is the worst idea, Chanyeol, I should leave,” he said in one breath, taking a step back.

Baekhyun.” Chanyeol’s commanding tone echoing in the empty hall made the boy close his mouth in a second. He looked into his eyes, placing his strong hands on Baekhyun’s slender shoulders. “Don’t panic,” he added, voice softening. “She was there but I haven’t told anyone about what happened at the party. I mean, Moonyul saw us and all but… I didn’t tell her. She knows the story and how we didn’t exactly get along earlier but she also knows that we’re toge… dating now,” Chanyeol explained, squeezing his shoulders lightly in a reassuring gesture. “I can’t wait for her to meet you.”

“But… What if she really doesn’t like me?”

“She likes you already, to be honest,” the man chuckled and pulled the boy into the elevator.

“You’re just saying that so I come with you,” he came closer, burying his face against the man’s purple hoodie. “She doesn’t even know me.”

“She may have heard some stories.”

“What stories?” he mumbled into the fabric, his arms around Chanyeol’s waist.

“Just stories. She loves hearing how awful you behave,”

“I never do that,” he said and Chanyeol could hear the pout in his voice. He shook his head with a smile, knocking on a door they just arrived before.

“We’ll talk about it next time you try to insult me.”

“Yeol!” Baekhyun took a small step back, half-hiding behind Chanyeol’s back. The door opened and a woman emerged from the apartment. She was beautiful with her big eyes and full lips, managing to look elegant even in the casual clothes she was wearing and the messy bun on the top of her head.

“Hi!” Chanyeol smiled excitedly and bent down to hug his sister. She was a bit shorter than Baekhyun and it was hard to believe that the girl was his giant’s boyfriend’s big sister. “Meet Baekhyun. Baekhyun, this is Yoora,” he moved aside to make way for the boy and Yoora shook his hand with a charming smile.

“It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Oh, don’t scare him,” Chanyeol rolled his eyes and crouched when he heard a high-pitched bark. “Toben! Toben, come!” The dog ran towards him, excitedly barking and jumping on his dad’s legs. Baekhyun was smiling softly at Chanyeol’s big hands scratching the small dog’s fur. The man beamed at the sight of the puppy, making his sister laugh out loud.

"Puppies," she shook her head and Baekhyun wasn't sure if she was referring to Toben, Chanyeol, or both of them. She smiled at him, taking a step back to let them in. "Come in, you fancy a coffee? Tea?"

“I… I would like… a tea, please?” he asked politely, his cheeks a bit red. The small dog jumped in Chanyeol’s arms.

"Sure. Black, green, white?" the girl called from the kitchen, while Chanyeol and Toben happily jumped inside, Baekhyun following them. "Yeol, coffee, right?"

"Of course!"

"You're gonna get sick from that, really… Do you even drink anything else than coffee?" Baekhyun nudged his side.

“She’s right,” he murmured.

"Okay, mom," Chanyeol grimaced, poking his arm with his elbow in revenge. "Then coffee and a glass of water maybe?"

"That's better. Baekhyun, choose whatever you like," Yoora gestured for an open drawer full of different kinds of tea, turning an electric kettle on. "So, how are you two? Baekhyun, you sound a little sick?" The boy blushed, walking to the drawer and picking a teabag. Yoora took out three mugs from the cabinet above her head. She was effortlessly graceful, unlike Chanyeol, although smug as hell in the bedroom, seemed to be too long-limbed for his own sake on the daily. He was handsome, confident, his presence lighting up every room when he wore his suits or worked. At home, on the other hand, when he was able to feel fully comfortable and finally relax, Baekhyun saw him in an entirely different light, the man turning into an adorable lanky mess.

“I might have caught a cold last night when we were out…” he murmured, still blushing, knowing that his hoarse voice had little to do with that.

"Oh, really? You should take better care of your beloved boy," Yoora looked pointedly at her brother, who rolled his eyes at her. Sitting with his back against the wall, he fed Toben snacks from a colorful pack he just took out from his backpack. The poodle was now running around him, wiggling his tail excitedly and not paying any attention to Chanyeol's commands. The man smiled with resignation, simply settling for throwing the snacks around the kitchen for the dog to chase them.

"Not my fault. Tell Baekhyun to dress properly," he lifted his head, throwing a dog snack and smiling victoriously when the small cube shot straight into Baekhyun's heart and fell to the floor, where Toben attacked it happily, running all over his feet. He gave his boyfriend a cheeky smile, aiming for the same spot again.

“Are you trying to tell me something, Park?” Baekhyun asked cheekily, looking at the snack hitting him on the chest, a faint blush on his cheek when Yoora glanced at him.

"That's a primary school flirting right there," Yoora smiled under her nose, looking at her brother, who just threw another snack, hitting the spot perfectly with a stupid grin plastered on his face. "Years of basketball haven't gone to waste, have they?" Baekhyun frowned a little.

“You played basketball?”

"Yeah, I used to play in the school team. Now I just play with the guys sometimes," Chanyeol smiled, scratching Toben behind his fluffy ears.

“I didn’t know that.” Baekhyun walked closer, crouching down to look at the little black fluff ball. “He’s so cute,” he cooed, petting his head. The dog turned around excitedly to sniff his hand.

"There's a lot of things you don't know," Chanyeol shrugged and stretched his hands to take a mug from Yoora. "Thank youuu!"

"You're welcooome!"

Baekhyun pouted at Chanyeol’s comment and just let the dog sniff his hand before petting him again. He looked like a puppy in all the pictures he had seen, cuddling against Chanyeol’s chest, the big hands around him. That was the thing, big hands. Now, with Baekhyun’s fingers gently the curly fury, the dog suddenly seemed weirdly big to Baekhyun.

Yoora placed Baekhyun's mug on the table, sitting down to look at them with a small smile on her lips. The boy realized she was watching them, a spark of curiosity in her eyes. If Chanyeol knew, he didn't pay attention to the gaze, happily petting the dog instead. The poodle finally seemed to calm down, having burned some of the energy and sitting down by Chanyeol's side. The boy blushed a little when his eyes met Yoora’s and he straightened up to sit at the table in front of his mug.

“Sorry,” he murmured. “Thank you for the tea.” He smiled shyly.

"You're welcome," the girl returned the smile, leaning back in her seat. "So how's the academy? I've heard that you're not working with Yeol anymore, you can finally breathe, hm?"

“I… Yeah, it’s easier now, because I had a lot of projects and deadlines when I was working with the team, but it was really interesting. Now I just have exams coming and essays to write, and yeah…” He curled his cold fingers around the mug, sighing contently.

"Oh, exams…" Yoora chuckled to herself and Chanyeol lifted his head, smirking to Baekhyun from his place on the floor. "Are you stressed about them?"

“Oh, not really?” He tilted his head a little. “Well, most of them are about painting or drawing, so I’m fine with it. Except for the essays, because it and I hate it,” he scrunched up his nose.

"You'll get through it. Not the last thing you'll be forced to do even if you don't like it," she shrugged. "Just wait until you'll finish and the adult life hits you for real."

"I told you not to scare the baby," Chanyeol grumbled jokingly.

“I already am an adult,” he murmured with a small pout, before sipping from his mug.

"Chanyeol said you don't work full-time, though, and it's so much different," Yoora smiled, sipping from her mug. "Well, you'll see for yourself soon."

“Being with Chanyeol is a full-time job,” he joked, his voice still a bit shy, but he couldn’t possibly miss the opportunity to say it.

"Hey!" the man furrowed his brows, trying to look offended. Baekhyun cheekily stuck his tongue out to him and immediately felt another snack hitting his shoulder that Toben ran to catch.

"Oh, I bet," the girl grinned and Baekhyun finally saw the family resemblance in the wide careless smile. The siblings didn't look much alike, but the little gestures gave them away. "Now you have two puppies to take care of." Baekhyun shook his head.

“How is he taking care of anyone when he can’t even take care of himself?” he asked, remembering Chanyeol fainting a week back.

"He just cares for people around him more than for himself," Yoora said, looking at her brother affectionately. Chanyeol grimaced, letting out a whiny sound.

"We're not having that talk again."

"I'm just stating facts, why are you offended?"

"What do you expect when you're talking about me while I'm here? I can take care of myself," he grumbled, pulling Toben to sit on his lap again.

“Can you, though?” Baekhyun asked, looking at the man and the dog in his arms. They looked adorable and he smiled fondly at the sight. “How come you fainted, then?”

"Oh, Byun, …" He blinked, looking at him and he realized the man had not told his sister when Yoora’s eyes widened.

"You what?!" Yoora shouted, almost rising from her seat. "Chanyeol, you stupid !" she groaned, suddenly dropping her small polite smile, ready to kill her brother with her glare.

"I'm just frail and delicate, don't blame me…" Chanyeol's hand to his forehead as he pretended to faint.

"It happens every time you finish the season, idiot. Also, it's the second time this year and it's barely March!"

"I know, it's just the project… I had a lot to do," Chanyeol defended weakly, lowering his eyes under Yoora's scrutinizing gaze. He suddenly seemed smaller, his hands fidgeting nervously. Baekhyun had never seen him like this and he didn’t know how to feel about it. It was adorable, but he also wanted to take the man’s hand and tell him it was okay. But it was not. Chanyeol fainting was not okay.

"It can't happen regularly. You drink way too much coffee, you sleep way too little and work overtime. You're gonna seriously collapse one day and it's gonna be all your fault. You can't just ignore your own needs, alright?" Yoora looked at Baekhyun helplessly. "Tell him he's an idiot."

“You’re an idiot, Park,” he said with a nod, giving a small smile to Yoora.

"Oh, great, are you teaming up against me?"

“If it makes you take better care of yourself, I’m in,” the boy answered with a smile.

"I am… Oh, stop it," Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Yoora shook her head, her lips pressed in a line. Baekhyun smiled softly. Chanyeol had told him he was really close to his sister and it showed in the way Yoora was acting.

“You guys are cute,” he murmured, sipping his tea with both hands around the mug. The siblings turned their heads to him at the same time, Chanyeol looking mildly exasperated and Yoora smiling sweetly. “I wish I was that cute with my brother but he’s a ,” he chuckled. “Much like Chanyeol,” he added with a cheeky smile.

"Byun!" The boy giggled cutely behind his mug.

"But he's right!"

"Dude, I trusted you," Chanyeol closed his eyes in an exasperated gesture.

“Wrong choice, clearly, dude.” Baekhyun chuckled. The man made a face, back to scratching Toben's ears.

"," he muttered. Yoora smiled at them and turned to Baekhyun to ask him more questions about the academy. The three of them talked for about an hour, joking and bickering casually, Baekhyun feeling more and more comfortable with every passing minute. When they were leaving, Yoora hugged Baekhyun with a smile, wishing him luck on his exams. Chanyeol stood with a grimace on his handsome face, the tall figure towering over Baekhyun and his slim veiny hand petting the dog. The boy would sigh at how attractive he was if he wasn't trying to hold his laugh as Yoora lectured her younger brother on his diet and sleeping patterns. The man shifted on his legs impatiently while his sister packed some lunch for them both, still talking and scolding the man. They left with Chanyeol hugging her and Baekhyun’s hands full of boxes of food.

"So, was it bad?" Chanyeol suddenly pulled Baekhyun close to kiss him and smiled, when the boy almost tripped, taken by surprise. Baekhyun smiled, shaking his head at the man's antics.

“No, it was great… Your sister is so nice, honestly.”

"I know, right? She's more of a mom, but yeah, she's great anyway," Chanyeol grinned, pushing the elevator button and glancing at Toben, who went into full energy mode again, jumping around and biting his leash. "Jesus, Toben, behave." Baekhyun chuckled.

“He looks like you,” Baekhyun said with a smile, watching the ball of fluff tirelessly running around them.

"Oh, does he?" the man narrowed his eyes. "If you're trying to tell me I'm cute again, stop immediately."

“A cute and energetic ball of fluff," he answered with a wink, making Chanyeol groan. The curve of his lips went slightly up but he made his best to hide his smile.

"Baek, I swear to god…"

“What? This is who you are. Better get used to it.” He smiled happily and the man caught him in his arms, placing a hand on his mouth, Baekhyun's back hitting his firm chest.

"I hope you're ready for the gag," he whispered in his ear and placed a loud kiss on his temple, releasing him from the hold with a grin.

They arrived at Chanyeol’s place less than fifteen minutes later, the man taking the boxes in his hands and handing the adorable red embroidered leash to Baekhyun. The boy was more than happy about it and while Chanyeol was putting all the food in the fridge and cupboards, going around the kitchen, Baekhyun was sitting on the floor in the living room, playing with Toben and giggling every time the small dog reacted at him fake-throwing his toy. A joyful glimmer in his eyes, Baekhyun looked happy even if his voice was still a bit hoarse and he sneezed occasionally, his nose a bit red. His boyfriend entered the room with a fond look in his eyes and watched him for a while, leaning on the doorframe. Chanyeol joined him after Baekhyun finally looked at him with a bright smile and took out the snack bag to show him all the tricks Toben had learned so far.

After the early March sun had slowly started going down, Baekhyun sighed and looked up from his phone.

“I should probably go home,” he said with a pout.

"No way. I don't trust you enough to let you go, you're sick," Chanyeol lifted his head. He lied sprawled on the couch, his back rested on the cushions, his long legs taking up the whole space left on the couch. He wore just a loose t-shirt and boxers, doodling something in his sketchbook, while Baekhyun read on his phone with Toben in his lap.

“Hey, what is that supposed to mean?” Baekhyun asked, slightly offended.

"That I don't trust you. I should've tucked you in bed already, actually," he realized, tapping his lower lip with his pencil. "Worst babysitter ever."

“You do realize I’m not a kid, right?”

"And you're only telling me now?" Chanyeol blinked in fake shock, his big eyes opening even wider. "Nah, I'm joking. You are a baby. You wanna take a shower before Yeollie tucks you into bed?" he raised an eyebrow, a mocking smile dancing on his lips.

“You wanna die or something, Yeollie?” Baekhyun asked mockingly, his voice extra sweet and narrowed his eyes, ready to punch him in the thigh.

"What, are you gonna choke me or…?" The boy rolled his eyes, standing up.

“You wish.”

"I actually do," the man nodded with a smirk, looking at his sketchbook again and adding a few details to his drawing. "So is my baby taking a shower or do we want to go to bed now?" he asked in his sweetest voice, focused on the lines he was tracing with the pencil.

“Yeol, I need to go home, I have class tomorrow and I don’t have any of my brushes and palettes…”

"I'm gonna drive you home and to the academy tomorrow morning so you'll get your brushes," Chanyeol murmured. He always smiled when Baekhyun called him by his name and couldn't hide the joyful glimmer in his eyes when the boy shortened it to Yeol, as if he still couldn't get used to him being so close to him. "Go shower."

“But it means you’re gonna have to wake up really early,” he added, turning around to face him.

"Everything to get Hyunnie to kindergarten in time," Chanyeol smirked, his expression smug.

“I’ll just go home if you keep calling me a baby,” Baekhyun said, raising an eyebrow.

"Go shower, dude." The boy rolled his eyes, turning around and walking to the bathroom without glancing back at his boyfriend. He heard a chuckle behind his back. "You want me to join?"

Baekhyun closed the door behind him without answering and got in the shower quickly, shivering when he took off his clothes. He closed his eyes with a contented sigh when the hot water hit his skin and stood under the showerhead longer than necessary, enjoying the warmth only going out when he heard small scratches at the bathroom door, Toben asking to come in. He grabbed a towel and after drying himself and his hair, he put it around his hips, going out to walk into the living room.

“Can I borrow some clothes, please?” he asked with a smile. He wouldn’t admit it, but he loved wearing his boyfriend's clothes. Even more when the man had worn them. This was how he got a hand on one of Chanyeol’s hoodies and was wearing it to sleep when he was alone in his small bed. Oil paint and Chanyeol’s scent worked perfectly together and it felt like home like nothing else.

"Ye… Hell no," Chanyeol looked up at him from his spot on the couch. "I mean, I need to give you something, but I don't want to." He stretched out his hands, putting the sketchbook to the side. "I thought you were mad at me."

“What?” Baekhyun frowned, sneezed, and scrunched up his nose before looking back at Chanyeol. “Why would I be?” he asked, walking towards the couch. The man whined, gesturing for him to come closer. The boy did just that, still frowning at him. Chanyeol pulled him down, making him lie on top of him and wrapping his arms around him.

"You didn't want me to come with you," he answered eventually, gently brushing his damp hair with his fingers. The soft towel loosened, exposing Baekhyun's bottom as the boy settled between Chanyeol's legs.

“Because you looked like you were really comfy on the sofa,” he answered, a shiver running down his spine. “And you’re mean too, so you don’t deserve to shower with me. I’m a baby, after all, it’d be weird, wouldn’t it?”

"It is when you say it like that," Chanyeol muttered and Baekhyun chuckled. The man slid his hands on his body with a pleased hum. "Damn, doll."

“Hm?” he asked from where his face was, buried in Chanyeol’s warm neck.

"I just can't get over how ing pretty you are," the man whispered slowly, his long fingers wandering on the soft smooth skin. Baekhyun whined, the tip of his nose rubbing softly against Chanyeol’s skin.

“I’m not that pretty.” He kissed his neck and lifted his head. “You’re just saying that because I’m your boyfriend.”

"I said that even when you weren't." Chanyeol's hand slid down his spine and Baekhyun felt him smiling when there was no fabric covering it. He placed his warm large hand on his cheek, covering it almost completely. "Tiny." Baekhyun shook his head no.

“Really, huh? To whom?” he asked before yawning softly and settling back in the crook of his neck.

"I think I told you… about the photoshoot? And I may have told the girls at the office the first day I met you."

“The first day?” he frowned, his fingers tracing random patterns on his neck.

"Yeah, that you were pretty but annoying as ?" The boy chuckled, earning a light smack.

“That would be me, yeah.” He kissed his jaw and Chanyeol huffed out a laugh, stirring a little, gripping his hips lightly.

"Stop squirming, that's mean."

“You’re mean," he murmured, softly rubbing the tip of his nose against the skin. He shivered because of the cold and pushed a bit more into Chanyeol, seeking warmth.

"Oh, no, you're cold," the man sighed, not moving an inch. "Get up, we're going to bed. Unless you want me to carry you?" Baekhyun shook his head no, yet did not make any move either, taking in Chanyeol’s scent.

"Baekhyun…"

“Hm, I’m getting up, can’t you see it?” he asked in a small, husky voice, still not moving. They both were lying still, their legs tangled, bodies pressed to each other as close as possible.

"Hyun…"

“Yes, Yeollie?” he asked, his eyelashes fluttering against the man’s skin as he blinked a few times to push the tiredness away.

"Don't fall asleep, we need to get up," Chanyeol finally moved a little, gently pushing Baekhyun up. His eyes glimmered in the familiar way, his half-lidded eyes and lazy smile almost fooling the boy. Baekhyun pouted a little as he sat up on the man’s thighs, his hand rubbing at his eye. Chanyeol let out a sigh and Baekhyun realized that he could feel a bulge between now legs.

“Oh…”

"That's one reaction you can give," Chanyeol quirked an eyebrow, pushing him up and getting up with a groan. He hooked his arm under Baekhyun's knees and lifted him up bridal style, leaving the towel discarded on the couch. The boy's arm sneaked around his neck as he looked up at him.

“Only because I was on top of you?” he asked with a small smile, proud of the effect he had on the man.

"You were wiggling while on top of me," Chanyeol corrected, carefully laying Baekhyun on the bed and helping him pull up the blankets. "Be right back, I'll get you some medicine."

“I was not, Mr. Park,” he answered, looking up at him. “What about clothes?”

"My word against yours but I got hard evidence," Chanyeol gave him a look, snorting at his own bad joke and ignoring his question. He came back to the room a few minutes later, handing Baekhyun a warm glass and a few pills. "Vitamins."

“Is that it?” The boy asked, sitting up and taking everything from Chanyeol’s hands. “Thank you.”

"You expected anything else?" The man watched him swallow the pills and take a long sip of the medicine.

“Nope,” he said, looking at him as he put the glass down on the nightstand.

"I can tell you all about the beneficial effects of letting me you off if you want, though," Chanyeol offered casually, turning off the light and lying down next to the boy. He kissed his shoulder, throwing an arm around his waist.

“How about you tell me all the benefits of you being inside of me?” The boy murmured, his fingers slowly following the trail of his abs.

"How about I do both just in case?"

“Seems like a pretty good idea, if you ask me.”

Chanyeol hummed in response, trailing kisses down his collarbone making the boy shiver.

"So, firstly, did you know that you're gonna breathe faster and that help your runny nose?" he smiled, his hands sliding down his stomach. "And that you're gonna recover sooner because of the endorphins that your body's gonna release when I make you for me? Should I make you twice, just in case?" he asked, pretending to ponder over it and diving down to give his a cat . Baekhyun bit his lip, breathing in.

“Maybe you should, Doctor Park, better safe than sorry, don’t you think?”

"We'll see if you're up for the third time," Chanyeol chuckled, pulling the blanket to the side and moving down. "No tricks this time, though," he promised with a small smile.

“None?” the boy asked, looking down and sliding his hand on the man’s nape.

"I'm going full vanilla on you, darling. You're ill, I can't tire you out too much if I'm going to you, can I?"

“You really can’t, if you want me to stay awake and be reactive,” he smiled, his fingers caressing his cheek.

"Watch me be nice and gentle, Mr. Byun," Chanyeol smirked at him, slowly taking him in his mouth, the wet warmth making the boy brokenly moan.

 

-*:.-*-.:*-

 

"Baekhyun?" Chanyeol asked softly, unbuckling the cuffs from his wrists, linked to the ones on his thighs. The boy liked the props so much they used them regularly by now. Baekhyun was lying on the bed, already cleaned and his breathing calm. They were too lazy to take off the cuffs earlier, just removing the chains, so Chanyeol did that after they came down from their high, now sitting on the bed completely and cleaning the leather methodically, glancing at Baekhyun who lazily watched him work.

 

“Hm?” Baekhyun hummed softly, lying down properly, propping his head on the man’s thighs and looking at him.

 

"I wanna throw a party soon," Chanyeol smiled fondly, spraying another cuff with a sanitizer and cleaning it with a cloth.

 

“Is there a reason or you wanna do it just because you can?” He smiled up at him.

 

"Well, firstly, I haven't seen some people since forever. Secondly, I want to make Moonbyul confess on it. And thirdly, well… I want you to meet my friends," Chanyeol returned the smile, neatly organizing the set in the box he had put on the bed earlier. He put the chains in another small box so they wouldn't get tangled and looked inside the large case, taking out a pair of handcuffs, connected with a collar with another silver chain. "By the way, what do you think?" Baekhyun scrunched up his nose, too focused on the fact that he’d have to meet Chanyeol’s friends and get along with them to even realize his boyfriend was showing him something. He buried his face in Chanyeol’s stomach for a few seconds, whining.

 

“I already know your friends, I don’t need to meet more of them, my heart can’t handle it, I’ll look stupid and too young and they’ll hate me,” he whined again, his eyes finally looking at what Chanyeol was holding. “I’ll have to try that soon.” He finally answered. He wasn’t lying, but he was also using the toy to change the subject. Chanyeol smiled happily, ruffling his hair.

 

"Can't wait to see you in that," he sing-sang and placed the small set on the nightstand. "Well, you don’t know them too well and they really want to get to know you. Moonbyul is dying to see us holding hands,” he chuckled, browsing through the black box. “Minseok only sees you when you paint in your room or talk with Jongdae for a few minutes, so he doesn’t really know you either. And, well… You’re surely gonna meet Soo,” he turned his head to look at Baekhyun with a small smile.

 

“First of all, it’s not true, Minseok and I had a conversation, once, when Jongdae was taking his shower, about coffee, so, huh.” he pouted, frowning the slightest, “and I already met Professor Do, tons of times. Why do you have to put me through this again? He doesn’t like meeee,” he said in a whine.

 

“Baekhyun, don’t be a kid,” Chanyeol flicked his nose. “You talked with Minseok once. That’s not getting to know each other. And you know Soo only as your professor and I want to introduce him to you as my best friend,” he explained patiently. “I told you a hundred times already, he likes you. He thinks you’re talented and that you have lots of potential as an illustrator, you’re just rude and lazy,” he pointed out with a mocking smile. Baekhyun parted his lips, fakely offended.

 

“I’m not rude, nor am I lazy! I just have a very busy life!”

 

“Yeah, sure. He told me you skipped the classes again this week,” Chanyeol raised an eyebrow in a judging expression. “If you had told me that you have classes so early on Wednesday, I wouldn’t have ed you good morning.”

 

“It would have been a super sad week,” Baekhyun pouted again. “Fine, fine, I’ll be there. When do you wanna do that?” he kissed the man’s thigh, earning a smile.

 

“Next Saturday?”

 

“Oh, I’ll have to ask Jongdae what to wear! What’s the dress code, Mr. Park?” he smiled excitedly.

 

“The dress code is… It’s gonna be a very casual house party so everyone is gonna show up in their sweatpants. I call it a party but usually we just gather here to lie around in the living room, talk, and drink. Everyone is busy and most of us dress up for work, so we just throw pillows on the floor and hang out. Wear whatever you want. I’m not gonna stop you from wearing a suit but it’s gonna be uncomfortable.” Baekhyun pouted and his boyfriend ruffled his hair, rolling his eyes at him.

 

“It’s not fair, I don’t wanna look ugly in front of your friends.”

 

“They’re all gonna look ugly,” Chanyeol shrugged and Baekhyun punched him gently on the leg.

 

“What about the no Baekhyun, you never look ugly? You .”

 

“Have you seen yourself in the morning?”

 

“Yes, I have, you jerk.” he narrowed his eyes, making Chanyeol giggle happily. “You were the one who ed me good morning, so I’m pretty sure you find me attractive, you moron,” he grumbled and straightened up, settling against the pillows.

 

“Just your ,” the man smiled widely. He leaned down to kiss him softly and playfully pinched his when Baekhyun let his guard down. He cried, pushing his hand away and kicking him softly. Chanyeol caught his foot, tickling it until the boy kicked him with his other leg and he held his ankles. “Sorry, darling. You are beautiful, you know that, don’t you?” he glanced at Baekhyun now almost lying on the bed, his legs up in his strong grip.

 

“Well, thank you, Mr. Park.” he smiled sheepishly, pushing himself up on his elbows and looking at him. “Are you gonna invite Jongdae too?”

 

“Of course, he’s coming with Minseok. Kyungsoo will come with Jongin… Oh, Jongin, I’m gonna introduce you!” Chanyeol realized, perking up excitedly. He lowered Baekhyun's ankles, resting the slender legs on his lap and them gently. “That’s so cool. So yeah, Minseok, Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Yixing… The office, of course,” he added quickly. “I think Junmyeon will take Sehun so there’s that… Yeah, it’s gonna be a cozy little thing.”

 

“That’s… a lot of people,” Baekhyun chuckled, “so much for a cozy little thing.” he tilted his head, smiling fondly at his boyfriend.

 

“That’s a small social gathering,” Chanyeol argued, settling comfortably on the bed to face Baekhyun and massaging his feet. “Anyway, I’m glad you’ll be there.” Baekhyun moaned softly, his elbows giving up and he let himself fall on the mattress, closing his eyes.

 

“If your friends hate me, it’s all on you, sir.”

 

“They won’t. Unless you’re gonna go around telling them how awful I am to you,” he murmured, pressing his thumbs on his heels, dragging them up in a slow long motion. “Now, a more urgent case you have to help me with,” he cleared his throat, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. “How do I make Moonbyul confess?”

 

“Well, first of all, it’d be easier for me to help you if you were to tell me who’s her crush, but you refuse to do that so…” he trailed off, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Because it’s a secret that only I know. For two ing years now, can you believe?”

 

“Damn, she kept her feelings hidden for two years? How the was she able to do that?” he looked a bit dumbfounded. He hadn’t even been able to keep his to himself for a few months.

 

“Yeah… and her crush works with her,” Chanyeol prompted, watching Baekhyun trying to focus as he kneaded his delicate feet with his strong hands. He apparently loved making small tasks hard for Baekhyun, touching him unexpectedly just to see the surprised expression on his face. The boy wasn’t sure how many times Chanyeol asked him questions just before he took him throat deep or asked him to pass him something and suddenly appeared behind him to kiss his neck, which he knew was Baekhyun’s weak spot.

 

“Aaaah, Yeollie…” the boy frowned, pulling on his leg to make him stop so he could focus a little.

 

"Yeollie?"

 

“I’m trying to focus here,” he pouted and Chanyeol grinned, tickling him happily.

 

"I know and I'm not gonna make it easy for you."

 

“You’re so mean,” he mumbled, pulling on his leg again. “She works with her, you said?” he cried out again, Chanyeol’s fingers not giving him any time to breathe. “What? No? It can’t be Hyejin, right?!”

 

“No, it’s not Hyejin. Just watch her at the party, you’ll probably notice,” he smiled, slowly moving his hands up to his ankles and sliding them up his shins, kneading the muscles there. “I’m just wondering… Should I lock the two somewhere, so she finally tells her what she feels or…”

 

“It’s very much fifth-grade style.” Baekhyun chuckled. “Would it work with her? I mean, if she hasn’t said anything for two years... I’m pretty sure they’ve been alone at least once, right?” He tilted his head, thinking about it seriously. He quite liked the girl and he wished she could finally be with the one she loved.

 

“They have, they work together after all. You’re right, it is a primary school thing but… They were only alone at work so maybe the party would make it different?” Chanyeol mused, settling between his legs, massaging the boy’s thighs and glancing at his knees, bruised recently, when they both forgot about the pillow again.

 

“You know them better than I do, so I’ll trust you on that… Or else you can just make Moonbyul drink and play a game or something,” he smiled, looking up at Chanyeol who lifted his legs, kissing the bruises softly. “That’s what we usually did last year. It worked sometimes.”

 

“What happened last year? Should I make us play the never have I game and say something like never have I ever had a crush on… X?”

 

“Yeah? That’s how Dahyun ended up with her boyfriend actually. Well, they’re not together anymore, but it worked,” he smiled, scratching his cheek.

 

“Damn, that’s primary school for real. Also, she’d kill me with her bare hands if I did that,” Chanyeol mused, pretending to involuntarily move his hands up. “But maybe it’s worth it? Because you know, I’m pretty sure the girl won’t turn her down.”

 

“It’s fine, Yeollie, I’ll protect you if she tries to kill you.” Baekhyun pinched Chanyeol’s nose, smiling softly. “You think she likes her too?”

 

“I think she’d surely go on a date with Byul. They’re friends and it could be much more if they just both admitted that there’s something,” he explained, sliding his palms along his sides and gripped his hips gently. He circled his hip bones with his thumbs, his gaze following his own hands.

 

“Hmm, I wish it’ll work. Moonbyul is adorable, she deserves it.” Baekhyun closed his eyes, a contented sigh leaving his lips.

 

“Yeah, me too. I’ll think about it and try to work something out,” Chanyeol murmured, glancing at the boy’s face. He smirked to himself, diving down to take him in his mouth, his shoulders shaking in muffled laughter when the boy let out a surprised cry.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Domestic Chanbaek is my weakness.

- K.

.