Deep-09

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YOUNGSAENG POV’s

I stared at the lady with specs. She looks familiar and behind those eyeglass of her. A beauty is hidden. I grinned and leaned closer to her.

“Spec’s are for nerds but I know you’re not” I whispered seductively. I can smell her sweet scent and it makes my heart pound.

I don’t know why but she is not like the other girls I flirt with. She is Different, and I want to know her more. I thought

Suddenly, I felt s severe pain in my crotch. That’s when I realize I have been guardless. Then, I saw her walked out hurriedly while I kneeled in pain.

She is just too different. And I love it!!  

After 5 minutes of pain from that Girl’s kicked. JYJ came by. They teased me when I told them about the girl who has just kicked me. We drinked, and talked seriously with our next mission.  After we planned everything, we condition ourselves first with our girls.

We lounged at our usual VIP room. The girls came by and sat with us. As usual Hyuna came again for me.

“Sorry Oppa, I’m late tonight. I have so many clients.” Hyuna said as she cuddles with me in the couch.

I suddenly remember that nerdy lady. “Who was your last client??” I asked.

“Oh!! I just met him yesterday. He is Junki Oppa, he just came back from New York. He is nice, rich, and handsome” She giggled.

I see… Maybe that’s her old bf or something??  

Hyuna thought I got mad at her. “But you’re still the best Oppa!!” she giggles seductively as she rub my thigh part.

“I know.. “ I grinned. I can ask Hyuna about that guy later, it is still time for fun now.

*****

 

Early in the Morning Hyung Jun dropped by his part time job for his resignation and he reasoned he will be going out the country for awhile.

Last night, he already packed some things and talked with his little brother and Aunt. He reasoned that he will work as a caretaker for KWON’s resort in an island. As told by Sec. Kyu, They will stay at one of the KWON’s private villa.  Hyung Jun can’t meet his family during the period but he can still talked to them over the phone. This husband setup was just secretly known by 5 people only. 

The KWON accident was known to the public but only a few people who know the real result. 5 bodies were retrieved from the said accident. 2 of the bodies were confirmed to be the KWON’s parents. 2 bodies was the Pilot and his assistant since it was a private plane. Then, one body was said to be Kim Kibum but as Eun Chan seek for an investigation. It was found out later that the body doesn’t belong to Kim Kibum at all.

Kim Kibum is an orphanage kid. With his determination and hardwork he finished studies as a Scholar. Eun Min and Kibum met during one of the KWON’s charity event. Kibum worked as the Marketing DH for KWON’s INC. while Eun Min finished her Culinary major. After Eun Min graduation ceremony, Kibum proposed as they also celebrated their 2 years of relationship. They were deeply in love with each other and 5 months after Eun Min’s graduation they get married. Then the accident happened on the night of their Wedding ceremony.

Hyung Jun headed to some luxurious restaurant as what Sec. Kyu said for their appointment. They ate lunch together and talked casually. After they have lunch, a new guy came.

*****

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter