DEEP-13

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Chan to visits 4 Chance bar again, she decided to confront her Ex-fiancée about the long abandoned wedding. Disguised as the nerdy girl again in the bar area while waiting for that bastard Lee Junki to appear again.

After a few minutes Junki showed up with a clingy girl again, they entered a VIP room area and Eun Chan immediately follows inside.

***

 

EUN CHAN’s POV

“Sorry Miss but this VIP Room is occupied” the said as I turned to the two.

I saw Junki stiffened when I glared at him. I know he was shocked to see me even though I’m currently disguised, I expect him to recognized him. I took off my glasses and glared back to the .

“LEAVE NOW OR I”LL KILL YOU!!” I ordered and put on my most intimated face.

“OKAY!! OKAY!! Chill….. I just want to get my pay and I’ll leave no need to be rude” the said and face Junki with a seductive smile. “Oppa?”

Junki immediately grab his wallet and put a bundle of money at the and she immediately leave. “Eun Chan why are you here?”

“Should I am the one that deserve to ask you that?” I glared once again.

“Eun—“

“WHY ARE YOU HERE JUST NOW, WHEN YOU HAVE VANISHED A YEAR AGO AT OUR WEDDING DAY?! WAE?? WAE JUNKI??” I said with raged.

“It’s not the right place to talk about it.. and its also not a right place for you to be here Eun Chan!”  Junki said while trying to calm me and dragged me out of this place.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!! WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! JUST ANSWER MY ING QUESTION JUNKI!” I said as I shrugged his hands away from me.

“Please Eun Chan let’s talk somewhere else. Not here, it’s not a safe for you to be here” Junki pleaded again.

“IF YOU WON’T ANSWER ME…. PLEASE JUST BE HONEST WITH ME THIS ONCE!! HAVE YOU EVER SINCERELY L---LOVE ME?” I asked him. My heart is hurting and beating fast at that moment. I’m emotionally unstable and my tears keep on falling. I look at him in his eyes, I know I have loved him and I have felt his love too before. And It hurts me that he just suddenly break off our engagement.

Junki looked at me but I don’t understand what his eyes are telling me. It’s like his been a stranger to me again.

“I…. I Have N-Never Love You”

I heard those words that I have fearfully expecting and it hurts too deep inside me. This is it. The answe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter