DEEP-14

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been almost a month since Hyungjun become EunMin’s pretend husband. Hyungjun is happy that the girl has been getting healthier each day, her nightmares have been rare lately, yet EunMin keep on asking some questions lately. Sometimes, he doesn’t know how to answer her anymore and Sec. Hoon has been a good back-up.

Hyungjun’s POV

Another new day for Hyungjun, as he woke up with a beautiful angel clinging into him like she doesn’t want to let go. Hyungjun smile as he watch Eunmin calm face, stares at her for a few minutes as he can feel is heart beat so fast. He sighed deeply.

“Hyungjun please stop falling!!” he murmured and scolded his beating heart silently. Then he carefully moves away from the sleeping EunMin and get up from the bed.

“Good Morning Kibum!!” he said as he saw himself in the mirror. “Fighting!!”

Hyungjun walked outside the room to a secluded area of the villa so he can do his morning call to Donghyun and check them regularly.

After the call he found out that they already transfer to a new convenient house that Hyungjun bought for them and Mrs. Heo was so happy. Youngsaeng have not even visited them yet, since the day Mr. Heo was discharged from the hospital. He is mad at his cousin yet he still worried and tried to call him if Youngsaeng is still alive or not.

“Please Lord, Let Youngsaeng be safe.” He always prayed since his cousin is still unreachable. Hyungjun even attempt to hire an investigator but he is afraid, his cousin will be found out with his illegal works.

Hyungjun walked back inside the villa and bump into Ms. Eun Chan with a swollen eyes and pale face. Sec. Kyu is following behind with a worried face.

“Ms. Chan you are sick, please rest and stay in the villa even just for a day. There is no important meeting for today so you can take a day off.” Sec. Kyu pleaded.

Hyungjun was worried too, since Eun Chan has been moody, irritable, and working too hard these days. She is also being stubborn too, but Hyungjun knows there is something more. Hyungjun was about to plead Eun Chan to rest too but a pair of hands backhugged him.

“Gooooooooood Morningggggggggg Hubbyyyyyyy!!” EunMin walked infront of him and kissed him full on the lips with Sec. Kyu and even Eun Chan watching.

Hyungjun heard Eun Chan scrowled and he gently pull apart from EunMin. “Good Morning My Minnie!!” He forced a smile back and got embarrassed.

“Oh… Min, please tell your sister not to work today since he is sick. Sec. Kyu has been so worried.” He said and ignored the dagger stares from Eun Chan. Sec. Kyu mouthed thankfully to Hyungjun. They know that EunChan surely can’t ignore EunMin’s request.

 

******

At lunch, Eun Chan got to stay and rest in her room. Eun Min came with Hyungjun trailing behind. Eun Min wanted to visit a beach for a weekend, and he wants the family to be there.

“Unnie, Can’t we call Omma and Appa back?? I miss them and I really want us to go in a family weekend getaway on the beach.”

“EunMin-ah… It will be a long flight and… Eomma will be tired if we rushed them.”

“But you always said it, they will visit me but it been a month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter