Deep-01

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

5 months after Kwon Plane crash accident that left the Kwon daughters parentless. The eldest daughter took over the famous clothing line company KWON INC. Kwon Eun Chan despite her sadness and grief she manage to be tough for her sister who is still unconscious and being treated in the Hospital.

“Ms. Chan, the hospital called. Ms. Min has woken up already” Secretary Kyu informed the heiress.

Eun Chan tired face light up as the mention of her sister. She looks at the Family frame photo on her desk. “Dad and Mom, our lil Eun Min is awake now.* she smiled.

She quickly stands up and grabs her coat with Sec. Kyu following her. Eun Chan glance back to her loyal secretary,

“Hmm.. Sec. Kyu, please call for Pizza delivery to the hospital. You know Eun Min’s favorite, right?” she wink and walk out with Sec. Kyu trailing behind while on the phone.

*****

HYUNG JUN’s POV

“WHaaaaaaaT!!!!!!!!! 2 M—Million Won!!!!!!!!” I shouted on the Phone making my co-workers and customers glance at me.  I bowed shamefully and run outside the Pizza Shop.

“Yah!! Youngsaeng Hyung!!! What have you done this time??” I shouted at my cousin on the other line.

“I just owe someone Junnie.. Promise, I will pay you after I finish this misson.”

“Yah!! Hyung!! I have told you before to quit that gangster job of yours long time ago!! WTF!! Do you think I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter