Deep-05

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

EUN CHAN’s POV

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahhhhhh!!!”

I yelled loudly but that rude guy just keeps on walking. Sec. Kyu who came in helped me stand up. I patted my hurt and glared at the direction where that rude guy banished.

“Are you Okay Ms. Chan??” Secretary said.

“It’s Ok, I can still walk. Let’s go Dr. Kim is waiting for us” I said but I manage to glance back at the rude guy direction. <You will be dead when I see you again glare>.

I quietly entered Eun Min’s room and saw her mingling with the Nurse.

“You know what Nurse Tin, my hubby will be back soon and he promised me we will spend our honeymoon in Hawaii” she told the Nurse.

“I really really miss him so much!! Dr. Kim said he is very busy in Japan now” she added.

Dr. Kim and I decided to play along with Eun Min for awhile until gain her memory back. He said it will be better if we won’t give her some details about our parents and her husband death for while. Eun Min is being herself lately (a sweet smiling girl) minus the memory loss part. She still can’t remember me or any other people except Bummie.

Yesterday for Eun Min’s therapy, I introduce myself as her elder sister. I showed her some pictures of our family and she just smiled innocently like a 5 years old kid who meets her me for the first time.

Nurse Tin smiled. “Eun Min, I still have nursing duties. Your sister came to visit you again”

Eun Min just pouts a little.  “He hasn’t arrived yet?? I miss him…”

I find it weird lying to my sister but I forced myself to act. “Not yet but he sends this….” I said g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter