Deep-03

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bummieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Hyungjun was frozen as an unknown girl hugged him. His hands stay numb on the side while holding the box of Pizza.

Eun Chan was blinked twice as she saw the guy her sister was hugging.

Sec. Kyu and Dr. Kim stood worriedly as they saw the scene before them.

Eun Min sobbed as she hugged Hyungjun. “Bummie!!!!! Bummie!! I miss U!!!”

“Bummie??”

 

*****

HYUNG JUN’s POV

“Bummie??”

“Who the hell is bummie??”

I am just doing my duty as a Pizza delivery boy when I stuck on this white room with a crazy lady hugging me.

The Lady behind her gazed at me and the Dr. and the other guy is trying to get the crazy girl off me.

“Bummie!!!!!!! “ The crazy girl begged as she tried to wiggle free from the doctor. “Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bummie, let’s go home!!! Pleaseee!!”

“Ms. Min calm down please….”

For 10 minutes of drama. I am free from the crazy girl. The Doctor and the nurses help in putting her to sleep. While, the lady dragged me outside the hospital room with the bodyguard guy trailed behind.

“Who are you?? Where did you came from??” I lady shouted at me.

“Ms. Chan… Please calm down…” The black suite guy said as he murmured something to the lady.

I was confused as the two people in front of me were somewhat debating about me. I felt my hand get numbed and I remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter