Deep-07

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kim Hyungjun went back to his Aunt room after almost 2 hours of complete shock and embarrassment he done at Dr. Kim office. He fainted due to shocked as well as his stomach is empty since lunch. Dr. Kim manage to give him food to eat after he fully recovered. After a while of talking with his Aunt about his Uncle condition he went home since he still has work tomorrow.

Hyungjun tucked his brother blanket on him as he stared at him. He have been thankful to HEO family for being to nice to them and let them live like his own parents too. He sit on the table near their bed and grabbed a piece of envelop that Eun Chan gave him earlier.

Hyung jun slowly opened it and read it’s content.

 

HUSBAND SERVICE CONTRACT

I, KIM HYUNG JUN, will do my duty as KWON EUN MIN’s temporary husband until she regains her memory as payment for Mr. HEO HYUNJIN medical expenditures and an additional of 20 Million Won by the term ends.

Noted and Approved by Dr. Kim Hyunjoong and Kwon Eun Chan

Signed by: _________________________

 

 

HYUNG JUN’s POV

Ottoeke???

What will I do Omma?? Appa?

I heavily sighed as I looked at my parents framed picture. Why does it have to be me?? I questioned myself.  I closed my eyes as I heard some voices flashback in my head.

“You can’t back out with this contract Mr. Jun!! I have the power to sue you or I can even hired someone to kill you” Eun Chan said as I refused with the service and she walked out. It gives me chill as I remembered the killing part.

 “Ms. Eun Chan loved her sister so much and she is the only family left since their parents died. She is not a bad person Mr. Jun, she will just risk and do anything until Eun Min will be back to normal. I hope you will consider our offer. Call me if you’re still confused with our contract” Sec. Kyu explained earlier when I asked him about the KWON daughters.

“Eun Min suffered from Physical injuries from head to toe from the crashed as well as depression and trauma. It is so hard and painful for her those cause her amnesia. I think her fondness and love for her husband somewhat give her hope and I believe you can really help her recover from it.” Dr. explained about Eun Min’s condition.

“BUMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” Eun Min’s sobbed echoed as I remember the first time I saw that crazy girl.

I face palmed as I so doubtful of what I have to do. Then, I heard my phone rang. I checked the caller and I cursed.

“Yah!!!!!!! Hyung!!! Where are you??” I shouted at him.

“Junnie!! Listen!! I know you’re angry but can I have a favor??” Youngsaeng said from the other line as I heard some loud music at the background.

“Yah! Are you in a Club now?? Hyung!!! Uncle is in the hospital and Auntie is so worried!! Have you lost your heart?? Please quit that damn gangster job!!” I said almost crying.

“Will you listen first!! I can’t do what I promise you Junnie.. I can’t quit yet” I heard.

“hyung..!!!” I said almost begging and whining.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter