Deep-06

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Heo Youngsaeng is one of the best gangsters under SM along with JYJ (triplets) but Youngsaeng who felt that SM is being so cruel, unfair and annoying gangster leader. He is so sick of SM dirty leadership of the gang so he wanted to quit the gang as well as Hyungjun’s begging to end it all. When SM knew about it, he was worried to lose his best fighter since JYJ was being persuaded by Youngsaeng and he will lose his dirty monkey business. SM threatened Youngsaeng and JYJ that if they will continue to rebel against him, he will surely include their family and kill them.

*****

@the hospital

After two hours of waiting, Youngsaeng father was transferred to a private room. The operation went well but the patient is still unconscious. Mrs. Heo cried as she saw his husband with fractured legs and oxygyn that helps him in breathing. Hyungjun ordered Dong Hyun to buy some foods and bring some clothing for his Aunt since we have not even eat some lunch yet. Hyungjun who was on the corner was worried about his Uncle’s health, the billings and even to his cousin Younsaeng. Dong Hyun told him about Youngsaeng raged appearance at the emergency room and he was deeply worried since Youngsaeng have not answered his calls yet.

*****

Hyungjun’s POV

“Ottoeke?” what will I do. I murmured.

I scanned the room and I suddenly remembered we were transferred to a private room that cost a lot. I mean more than my 5 months’ salary as a Pizza delivery boy. I finally remembered other expenses such as the doctor’s fee, and other medical expenses.

I cannot pay all of this even I consider Auntie’s money from her laundry services. I tried to call Youngsaeng again but the line was just out of service.

“Auntie… I will just check Uncle’s condition with the doctor” I said and patted her shoulder.

I went outside and asked for our billing from the cashier incharge.

“Hmm.. Miss can I check on room #501 medical bill??” I asked.

“Sorry, sir but you don’t have any medical bill here…” the nurse said.

“Why?? I have not paid anything yet since the surgery earlier.” I complained.

One nurse came and whispered something on the lady in charge in the billing section.

“Sorry sir. But the billed was settled already as well as the upcoming bills. Dr. Kim requested for your present in his office. Nurse Tin will lead you there” she explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter