Deep-15

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JYJ and Youngsaeng checked in on the resort next the KWON’s private Villa, since the other resort is a private and exclusive they can’t get in. Youngsaeng is currently pacing back in forth in the balcony while the triplets were discussing about their current mission.

“I can’t believe the younger sister is alive and his husband too. How does it happened” Junsu asked.

“Pabo Junsu!! Youngsaeng just said that the husband is Hyungjun. I’m just curious, why would they hide it and why SM wants to kill Eun Chan? What do you think JJ-hyung” Micky asked nudged his brother who is currently in deep thoughts.

“If its SM, it’s all about money, I’m more curious if it’s really Hyungjun prentending to be Kibum then we will have a problem with our mission.” Jaejoong said as he took a glance at Youngsaeng in the balcony talking at the phone.

“Yeah… it will be hard for Youngsaeng… not to mention that Eun Chan Girl is beautiful. It makes me don’t want to kill her bro.” Micky said with a sad smile.

“That’s why I don’t want to do this anymore. DAMN SM!!” Junsu

“AAIISSSSSSSSSSSH!!!” Youngsaeng growled and throw his cellphone in the empty sofa.

“So is it really Hyungjun?” Jaejong asked worriedly.

“Yeah… It’s definitely him. I called Donghyun and he said about Hyungjun work in one of the KWON’s private island and got a big pay and he even manage to buy a new house for my parents. That Idiot Hyungjun, don’t know what he got into. I can’t even contact him.”

“But Isn’t it an advantage for us? We can finish this mission with Hyungjun’s help. He can be our spy and get to kill EunChan.” Junsu suggested.

“Can’t you remember Junsu.. Hyungjun can’t do that. He is always by the rules and too nice. He is the reason why Youngsaeng wants to quit our gangster life.” Micky countered.

“that’s why I’m too curious, what is happening to our favourite nice maknae being on that place, and he is pretending as Kibum. Isn’t it interesting Youngsaeng?? What should we do now?” Jaejoong said with a smirked.

“AAAAAAAAAAIIIISSSSHHH!! If He won’t answer my call, I will approach him directly.” Youngsaeng said and exited to the door. Then Micky’s phone rings with SM’s caller ID.

Jaejoong took hold of the Micky’s wrists before he can answer it. “Don’t mention about Hyungjun and the younger sister to him. Arasso?” Micky nodded and answer the phone.

@KWON’s PRIVATE RESORT

The Kwon’s sister, Sec. Hoon, Hyungjun, and as well as the driver and 2 bodyguards have already arrived in the private resort. It’s already evening and they immediately had dinner that was readily prepared as they arrived.

 

Hyungjun’s POV

After our dinner, Eunmin and I decided to walk back in our room to change into our swimming attire. I don’t want to stay in our room since I know EunMin will make a move again and I can’t trust myself anymore. So as much as possible I will avoid staying too long in our room. We can just swim tonight, and I have silently asked Sec. Hoon to accompany us.

I am currently unpacking my stuff from the bag as EunMin is in the bathroom changing. I pick up my phone and there were 8 missed calls from an unknown number.

Hmmmmm. Who it can be?? Donghyun is the only one who knows my number and…. It might be Youngsaeng. I thought and decided to return the call.

In just a few rings the phone was answered by someone. “Hello Youngsaeng Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter