Deep-10

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After dinner, Sec. Hoon led Hyungjun to Eun Min and Bummie supposed to be room. Kim Hyung Jun entered modern contemporary bedroom design with luxury style furnishing. He was surprised to see it personally since he only read it on magazine back in there Pizzalicious shop.

(picture)

He tour on the room and check out the bathroom too. Expectedly, he was awed by Romanian style bathroom. It was completed with shower area, bath tub are, and even a wide space closet.

(picture)

 

Kim Hyungjun was speechless with his amazed expression. It will be really perfect if only Eun Min was his true wife.

 

Sec. Hoon approached him. “Do you like it??”

Hyungjun just nodded and “it was overly awesome”

Sec. Hoon just smiled brightly. “Actually Ms. Chan designed this interior as a gift for the young Ms. Min. You’re the first one to sleep in here, even Ms. Min haven’t seen it yet.

“aww..” He thought about the elder KWON for a while. “Isn’t her a little scary?? Or strict??” he asked.

Sec. Hoon chuckled. “I have been one of the KWON scholars, and I have been very grateful for them. As far as I know and experienced it, the KWON’s sisters are very sweet, loving, and very kind not to mention very pretty. But just one hurtful accident and those smiles vanished from Ms. Chan”

“What accident??” Hyungjun asked.

Sec. Hoon think for awhile “I think I’d rather go for now”. He glances at the ceiling area and on the cabinets. He grabbed a photo album and gave it to Hyungjun.

“Here, just check on the photos and you can feel it. The KWON’s sister is full of smiles and nice girls. I wish you can help in bringing smiles to them again.” Sec. Hoon smile hopingly.

Though Hyujngjun was little confuse with everything that his secretary said he just smile and nodded.

“Anyway Mr. Bum, you must rest now, and see you tomorrow. Ms. Min will be happy to see you. Goodnight Mr. Bum!!” Sec. Hoon said and walked out of the room.

*****

 

EUN CHAN’s POV

I thanked Sec. Hoon and Sec. Kyu for the tasked I ordered them to do. Tomorrow will be the first day of hoax. I am so worried with a lot of things now.

I glance at the family framed photo on my side table. “Dad…. Mom….did I made a right decision??”

I really don’t have a confidence in my own decision. Even in the past I made lots of mistakes with my decision. Now, I made a risk once again for the sake of love.  I glance at Eun Min photo.

“I love you my dear sister….. Sorry Eunmin, I have to do this…” I whispered along with a drop of tears on my cheeks. I felt bad lying to my sister.

I hate all of this….  It was always the same... I still cry every night.

I sat up and walked out of my room. With the robe on myself I walked down to the bar area. I need some glass of wine now.

*****

Hyungjun’s POV

I sat on the couch on and still looking at the Kwon’s photo album, particularly Eun Min’s photos. I think Eun Min is very sweet and bubbly and she smiles like sunshine.  I think I just fall for her by just looking at the pictures.

It was hard to imagine that the crazy girl who hugged me before was this girl. Maybe, she was just too pale back then and she was crying. I thought.

I prepared myself to bed after I finished looking at the pictures. I lay on the bed, but my mind was still wide awake.

“Gezz!! I can’t sleep!!” I murmured.  I tried counting sheeps, cats and dogs but it was no used.

I decided to wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter