Deep-11

How Deep is Your Love??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunmin woke up with a bright face. She immediately asks for Nurse Tin assistance for her to freshen up. As what her Sister Eun Chan said, they will fetch her together with Bummie since he arrived already. She is very excited to meet his husband and to know more about her lost memory.

 “Nurse Tin, am I pretty already??” Eun Min asked the Nurse beside her as she swayed her dress.

“Of course!! You’re gorgeous Min-ah... Your husband will be very happy to see you later” the nurse responds as she fixed Eun Min’s hair.

“Thank You Nurse Tin” she smiled from ear to ear.

Bummie!!!!!!!!!! I miss you...

*****

Hyung Jun’s POV

I felt nervous and excited at the same time. Sec. Hoon is driving us to EunMin’s Hospital. In the car, I keep on playing with my fingers while looking at the window. Eun Chan who was sit on the left side at the passenger seat was in deep thought too. Sec. Kyu and Sec. Park were also both very quiet on the front seat.

We neared Eunmin’s room and I felt more nervous. Eun Chan led us followed by Sec. Kyu, Me and Sec. Hoon trailing behind me. Before opening the door, Eun Chan glanced at me,

“I expect you to do well” Eun Chan said in a stern voice.

 

Sec. Kyu tapped my shoulder. “You can do it. Just relax and be comfortable. Treat Eun Min as your Girlfriend.” He said with IT WILL BE OK look.

I looked at Sec. Hoon before entering and he whispered “fighting* with his hands doing the fighting sign.

I entered the room and I was greeted by a lovely Eun Min. She was beautiful different from the crazy girl that launched at me a few days ago.  She was a little bit pale but she smile brightly.  When I saw some of her pictures back in the room, I always concluded that she was pretty but she looks really pretty up close.

I opened my arms widely for a hug and smiled at my lovely (temporary) wife.

“Baby, where’s my welcome back hug??”

Expectedly she came towards me and hugged me.

“Bummie!! I miss you so much!!” she said.

Unexpectedly, she gaze into my eyes and kissed me on the lips.

….

I was taken aback while I saw sec. Kyu and sec. Hoon teasingly giggled at us. Eunmin kiss is very passionate and sweet. I glanced at her and saw her longing innocent eyes. I quickly end the kiss before I lost my senses and Eun Chan murdering stare at me.

“Eunmin really miss Bummie that much” Dr. Kim slyly grinned.

I gave Eunmin a bonquet of yellow roses that made the other persons in the room teased us and Eunmin blushed.

After 10 minutes of chatting and teasing we departed from the hospital. Eun Chan and Sec. Kyu drove off with another car to another of KWON’s charity event. Eunmin who cuddles on my shoulder like a kid and Sec. Hoon drove to the KWON’s House.

We arrived at the KWON’s house and led her to every room. Surprisingly, Eun Min instinctedly know the house directions. I led her to our new room.

“Woah!!! Our room is so beautiful!!! I love it!!” she grinned from ear to ear.

“You’re sister Eun Chan designed it for us” I said.

“Really?! I wish I can remember my memories with Eun Chan so that I can be comfortable with her too” she said with a disappoin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter