Kyu's Condition...

College Romance

 

 

….

“Hey.”

I spun around to see that Changmin yelling in our direction.

(Wah! Look at how hot he is  >.<)

“Yah what do you want?” I angry yelled at him. Just as I was about to push this bastard, I saw his fist come to my face and then darkness. I heard Minnie call for me. I couldn’t move.

“Kyu!” He screamed but my body gave out and all the noise ceased. Silence, all there was, silence.

Hours later...

“Nnn...Where am I?”I awoke to an unfamiliar room, My nose hurts so damn much! What the Hell happened? I look around and spot Minnie sleeping on the table next to me. I could see the glistening tear trails that lay beneath his beautiful eyes. I sat up and gently caressed his face. His eyes fluttered open.

“Kyu!” he enveloped me in a tight hug. My body hurts.

“Nnn...” I tried to hide the pain, but failed.

“Omo Kyu! I’m so sorry~” he is so cute.

“It’s okay Minnie~!” I kissed his hand that was tightly grasping mine. He blushed. I think I really am in love.

“Kyu~” he looked me in the eyes.

“Minnie~ why are you crying?” I caressed his cheek and he smiled. “Don’t cry anymore.” I kissed his cheek and he giggled.

“Kyu~ I am just happy you are okay.” He playfully pushed my arm. His expression grew worried. “I was really scared…you lost a lot of blood.”

“Blood?” Why the hell cant I remember what happened? I groaned. My body hurt all over. I tried to get up. I felt Min’s warm arm push me back down gently.

“Kyu~” He was about to say something but was interrupted.

“Hello, Cho Kyuhyun?”~Doctor.

“Are you my doctor?” I sat up. OUCH! I bit my lip.

“Yes, please be careful.”~Doctor he walked to my bed and wrote something down then handed Minnie a piece of paper. I tried to see but the doctor got in between us.

“Why am I here?” I looked at the doctor with stern eyes.

“Kyu don’t be rude.” Minnie scolded me. I pouted. “Don’t do my pout…” I giggled and turned my attention back to the doctor.

“Did you know you were anemic, Kyuhyun? ~Doctor

“What?” What is he talking about? “I have no idea what that means…”

“Anemia is a condition in which the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells. Red blood cells provide oxygen to body tissues”~Doctor

“So it’s a disease?”I looked at Minnie who had tears b in his eyes.

“Don’t worry. You have a mild case. I need someone to keep an eye on you though to make sure your condition doesn’t worsen.” ~Doctor

“I will watch him.” Minnie said looking at the doctor.

“Good. Well were done here. Have a look at the list I gave your friend. Let me know if you have had any of those other symptoms…” Minnie handed me the list I could see the horrified look on his face. Aigoo~

The List read:

Symptoms of anemia may include the following:

·         Fatigue

·         decreased energy

·         weakness 

·         shortness of breath 

·         lightheadedness 

·         Palpitations (feeling of the heart racing or beating irregularly) 

·         looking pale

Symptoms of severe anemia may include:

·         chest painangina, or heart attack

·         Dizziness

·         fainting or passing out 

·         rapid heart rate

`````

My eyes scanned the paper I clutched it tightly. ‘Fatigue, fainting…’ My body was feeling weak. I have fainted recently...twice... I could see the fear in Min’s eyes.

“Nope. Nothing like this has happened.” I lied to the doctor. “Can you leave now, please? My BOYFRIEND and I need to talk.”

“O-oh alright.” I could see the blush on the doctor’s face. I giggled on the inside. But my eyes still showed fear. The doctor walked out and Minnie practically leaped at me.

“Kyu! Why would you lie?!” he Bopped me on the head. He looked mad…

“Ow! Min! You know I’m already in pain…” I rubbed my head. “Meanie!” I pouted and he hugged me.

“Sorry…I just don’t know why you lied…” he gave me a disappointed stare. I could feel that he was upset but I needed to change the subject…and fast.

“Minnie, I’m feeling better. I think we can leave from this place now.” I wanted to be back in the dorm and cuddling with Min…

“I’ll tell the doctor you’re feeling better.”  I grabbed his arm.

“Min, Tell me…What happened?” he sat back down.

“Well Changmin punched you…He didn’t mean for it to lead to a hospital visit…But after you fainted he ran away before I could beat him for you. Plus I was holding you up...” he blushed, I could tell he was remembering himself holding me. WHY! Why is he so cute, I want to pounce on this bunny right now~ but my body is too weak. I sighed.

“So this bastard is going to be going to our school?” I will kill him! I can’t believe this…and Minnie say it happen to. “Minnie, just because I’m anemic doesn’t mean that I can’t protect you. I will do everything to protect you so I can stay by your side.”

“Kyu promise to never leave me?”

“I promise to never leave you.” We embraced in a passionate kiss. Even though my body was in pain I pulled him on top of me. He pulled away. I pouted at him. “Wae?”

“Kyu…your body needs time to heal...pabo...” I groaned in despair, life is so unfair!

“Minnie, go get the doctor so we can leave this place.” He nodded and skipped out of the room. I bit my lip, my body was in so much pain. I felt a tear streak down my face. I quickly swished it away.

…..

Back at the dorm.

“Minnie…” I groaned.

“Kyu...no!”

“But Minnie! I’m in pain, please?” I tried pouting. Usually I would be against aegyo but I really wanted this.

“Kyu, I’m not going to do it!” I saw he was blushing now.

“Please Min!!”

“Fine! Stop pouting!”

“Yeyey!” he picked me up and carried me to our bathroom and helped me undress. He looked away shyly. So CUTE!  I lifted his face towards mine and kissed him fully and hungrily. “Thanks Minnie!” I pecked his cheek and he strolled out, caressing his cheek. I am glad I have so mush affect on him. I chuckled and the water.

“Kyu?” I heard Minnie call for me but my body felt weak, my heart began to race and darkness started to come back, then the silence oh how I hated the silence….

….

WOOO~ This may not be it exactly but I hope its close…I actually think I wrote it better this time. Keep in mind I didn’t plan for this to be angsty...I do not know what happened…sigh oh well hope you guys still enjoy it. Changmin will also be making appearance in my other story Yesung's Dilema >.< also...ive been having a ball on here with my friends...let me know if you wantto join >.< http://superjuniorlove123.chatango.com/

<3

Comment/subscribe

<3