Lets Have A Date

College Romance

 

I could feel my bunny wiggling about on my bed, I lay there pretending to be asleep. I want to scare him I can feel his heart racing,  I bet he is nervous, god that's adorable. I leaned to his ear and cooed softly "Are you nervous? Do I make my cute boyfriend nervous?" Sungmin hit my chest and glared at me. I raised my hands in defense. "sorry Minnie I just wanted to tease you~" I up into him as the ultimate teas he leans his head on my shoulder and I chuckle softly.

"Kyu you are such a ert!"  I felt him push me trying to get away, I tightened my arms around him and kissed his forehead.

"I know, but you still love me, don't you?" Min pouted and the pinched my nose. "Ow!"  I rubbed my nose feigning innocence "I was only teasing..." I slowly slide myself out of him and watched him wiggle a bit, he is seriously the cutest guy I have ever met. "Minnie, how bout I go get us some breakfast and we have a date together today?" Sungmin's big doe eyes looked up at me and I swear I felt my heart skip a beat.

"I would love to Kyu!" He hopped up quickly falling back on the bed. I looked at him in shock and worry I lifted him into my arms kissing him gently feeling guilt for being too rough on the poor guy.

"Sorry Min I didn't mean to hurt you..." I could feel my heart pounding when he didn't say anything.

"Kyu calm down, I am fine." He touched my shoulder and smiled his adorable grin, I pressed a kiss to his cheek and hugged him.

"Who told you to be this cute, hm?" He laughed and stood up.

"I'm going to shower how bout you go get breakfast and by the time you get back ill be done, arasso?" He kissed my cheek as he strolled into the bathroom I gave his cute a nice smack.  I quickly changed into some nice clothes chuckling to myself at how hard I was trying to impress this kid. I am Cho Kyuhyun for God's sake...

"Alright Minnie then hurry up I'll be back in 10 minutes!" I shouted as I shut the door walking down the hallway. The cafe was busy this morning I spotted Hyuk and Hae at the table in the back they were feeding each other, they are so gay sometimes I mean come on you two we get it you are in love no need to flaunt it to the whole cafe... I sighed and ordered to coffees, one with cream and one back. The black was for him and the creamy latte was for Min he has seen him drink them before, He smiled when the woman handed him the two drinks.

"KYUHYUN OH KYUBABY" I knew that voice it was Hyuk's I groaned and he just kept calling for me. "Oi Kyuhyun!" he called once again. I ignored him and ordered two gourmet  bagels and walked over to the two love birds.  Hyuk greeted me with a bone crushing hug.  Damn this kid why does he have to be so touchy all the time. Sigh.  "Kyubaby how is our bunny? I haven't heard from him yet today I'm worried." Hyuk's eyes were tearing up. Hae pulled Hyuk to him and hugged him tight.

"Shh, baby I'm sure Min is alright he was with Kyu, I'm sure Kyu can protect him just fine. Hyukkie sometimes gets a little bit emotional when it comes to his best friends" I watched as Hae thumbed Hyuk's tears and kissed under each of his eyes. "Hyuk is a bit of a cry ba-"

He was cut off by Hyuk "I AM NOT A CRYBABY!"  He wiped his eyes and ran out. Hae rubbed the back of his neck and nodded at me.

"He sometimes gets like this I'm so sorry..." Hae ran after him.

"Mr. Cho, your bagels are ready" the lady called for me to come and I picked up the bag of bagels and the coffee and headed out the door. I saw Hae carrying Hyuk on his back, Hyuk looked like he had been crying hard.

"Hi guys, everything okay now?" I pat Hyuk's shoulder and ruffled his hair a bit. He smiled at me. "Hyuk, Min is in my dorm room taking a shower so stop worrying, okay?" Hyuk nodded and I watched as he snuggled on Donghae's back.

"Hyukkie  it's okay now see you can rest and I will carry you back to our dorm, Thank you Kyu!" I smiled and waved goodbye as I set off to my dorm. As I walked in to my room I felt the steam from the shower rolling out from under the door.  I knocked on the door loudly so Min will hear me.

"Kyu is that you?" I heard his sweet voice call out my name, I smiled and yelled back to him

"Yes it's your lovely prince who has brought you some delicious breakfast!" I hummed setting the food down and gets out two plates setting them down and putting a bagel on each of them.

"Kyu what did you get?" I spun around to see Min in nothing but a small towel draped around his slender waist, my jaw dropped like it would in one of those old cartoons.

"Min you look...you look amazing!" I saw his cheeks turn a dark shade of pink he grabbed my robe and quickly put it on sitting down on the other side of the small table.

"Cho Kyuhyun didn't your mother ever teach you not to stare?" He crossed his legs and his flushed cheeks grew even more red. I continued to gaze at this beautiful man before me.

"Ah, Nae mianhae Minnie, you just take my breath away with that cute face and perfect body...I sometimes can't help but stare..." Min blushed taking a sip of his latte.

"Kyu you can stop being so sweet, I'm already yours." I smiled and nodded.

~~~

Chapter 11 done!

TAH DAH!

~Ari OUT!