Kyu's Vow

College Romance

 

 

A/N: I am supposed to be working on my other fics but *sigh* this one is just so fun XD

This morning…because of last night

Me: eating omelet  with chopsticks ^.^

Mom: (^_^)d

Me: you are weird (-_-)

Love you mommy <3

So I am sure you all are wondering who is crying, right? You will find out…right…now

START

…..

“Don’t…” the voice was sweet sounding almost like an angel

I pulled my hand back. The kid continued to sob…well I shouldn’t say kid, he looked about my age.

The cries began  much louder I knelt down in front of the swing where the hooded guy was sitting, I pushed the hood off of the persons face, I looked deep into their eyes and spoke

“Black isn’t your color Minnie…” I spoke softly as I could, although I was angry that those EunHae weirdoes were trying to help me with Minnie. I stood up and offered my hand to the Minnie who had stopped crying. He took it and then smiled up at me. His smile makes my heart race, so much that I couldn’t take it anymore I grabbed my heart letting go of Minnie’s hand, then all I saw was black..

“Kyu? Hey Kyu wake up!”  I opened my eyes only a little bit. My surroundings were unfamiliar, all I saw was white.

“Nnn…” where the hell is my voice why can’t I speak. Weakly I tried again “Sungmin?”

“Kyu..” I heard Sungmin’s sweet voice and my heart began to flutter.

“Minnie, where am I?” I let out a small cough.

“A hospital, you fainted last night…”  he began to sound flustered..so cute “I was so worried…and now that you are awake I am going to go find you some water. I opened my eyes completely now to see Minnie gracefully prance out of the room. I sigh, I watched the others who had gathered in my room The EunHae couple, Yesung, and  Ryeowook were there too along with Ryeowook’s sister he must not feel okay about leaving her alone. I felt sympathetic I was a big brother too. I let out another cough.

“Hey guys? Why did you all come?” I asked clearly confused.

“Minnie called us right after you fainted he was really worried he wanted all of us to be by his side…He’s been that way for a long time, since primary school.” Eunhyuk spoke in a very low voice as to not wake his sleeping boyfriend who was buried in the crook of his arm. I was jealous of their affection for each of each other. I wanted Minnie to be in my arm like that. I wanted to feel his heartbeat against my body, I wanted to caress his sweet  face delicately. I wanted to kiss him.

“I brought you some water Kyu…” the shy Minnie announced as he walked into the room.

“yah, Minnie-ah we have to get going, I have to make sure my Hae get’s enough sleep.” Eunhyuk cooed. Minnie gave him a hug goodbye as Eunhyuk through the asleep Hae over his back.

“Minnie, Yesungie and my sister and I have to go too, I still have to show Ari the campus.” Ryeowook gestured towards the cute girl that had the same cheeks and hair color as him.  He hugged Sungmin tight and Yesung patted him on the head then whispered something in his ear. GAH I hate when people whisper! What are they hiding! A moved to sit up but a gentle small hand pushed me lightly back on to the bed.

“Don’t scare me like that again!” When everyone left the room the usually sweet Minnie began SCOLDING me! Why? “When you fainted so many thoughts rung in my head…” he sat on the bed  while caressing my hand, his touch made me shiver, in a good way, I wanted more.

“Minnie, I don’t know what even happened…I just fainted…I have no idea why…What did the doctors say?” Minnie turned away from my gaze.

“You were dehydrated…Babo when was the last time you drank anything?” he looked at me with tear streaked eyes. “I don’t want to lose my new friend.” That word hurt me, friend was that all I was? Didn’t I confess to him?

“I’m sorry, I wont do it again.” I look at him and smile he envelopes me in a hug, I hug him back. We separate I look at him “about what happened earlier…” but he cut me off

“Oh, I am sure you were just confused by Hyukkie’s words don’t worry I didn’t take it to heart too much…” I saw another tear escape his beautiful, now puffy, eyes.  I wiped it away.

“Don’t cry..” I whispered sweetly “I meant every word of it..” I continued my soft words.

“Kyu, you are still acting funny you should get some rest, I will see you back at the dorms.” He got up and waved goodbye.

I sat there and pouted.

“Damnit! What is wrong with me?!”

….

 2 days later

I had been released from the hospital and now all I wanted to do was Sungmin! I left the hospital, it was right next to the campus so I decided to walk back. I arrived at the front door of the SM dorms and walked in happily. I ran to my and Sungmin’s room. I opened the door and ran inside Sungmin was sitting on his laptop and had his headphones in, he didn’t even look up. Then an evil idea crept into my evil mind….Muhahahahah! I went up behind Minnie and wrapped my arms around him and whispered “boo!”

“AHHHHH! Aish Kyu, you scared me babo!” he slapped me then it hit him “Kyu you’re better!” he hugged me but slapped me again. “Don’t scare me like that, I was watching a scary movie!” he whined at me.

“Sorry, Minnie..” I grabbed his hand. “have you thought about what I told you?” I saw a tear forming in his eye and then I watched it trickle down his perfectly plump cheeks. I shooed it away with a gentle glide of my hand, his skin on my skin felt like heaven, I let out a sigh.

“I-I have, and I think we would be better off as friends.” he smiled weakly at me.

“fine..” I say with a frown “for now I will be your friend. But who knows what will happen in the future…” I whisper low enough for him not to hear me.

I swear it! Lee Sungmin by the end of my first year of college you will be all mine! Muhahahahah!!!

“Kyu?” Sungmin looked at me spacing out having an evil smirk on my face. “Kyu you are so weird, even more weird than Yesung…” he giggled and went back to watch his movie I climbed into my bed and took out my journal..yes JOURNAL not DIARY! I am not some teenage girl, Aish…

Dear Diary Journal,

Today I made a vow or more like a goal, I will make Lee Sungmin  my lover, no matter what it takes!

Muhahahahah!!!!

Love Kyuhyunnie <3

I closed the book and rest my head on the pillow I my side to see Sungmin still watching the movie through his fingers…what a dork. Minnie, I will be the one to hold you, one day… I smile and drift off into sleep.

……

A/N: Well i got another chapter done \ (^-^)/ YAY!

Sadly I don’t know how long it will take to write another

You see I burnt my hand badly and moving it makes it hurt but I am a fast healer so hopefully I will be better soon C:

Also if you like this story maybe you will like my others?

Yeah? Maybe…Well please go have a look and tell me what you think

<333

I love any kind of feedback <3333