Falling for him?

College Romance

 

A/N: okay so I really love SUJU XD

They are all I can write about lately XD

Can someone please agree with me when Sungmin and Kyuhyun sing in Gee, they totally sound like girls, even more so than Heechul and Ryeowook! XD

<3 I love them

“you Sure have a lot of friends, don’t you?” I asked sounding annoyed think he noticed my tone.

“If I didn’t know any better I would think you’re jealous.” He chucked and put some noodles into his mouth I watched as the noodles slid into his mouth gracefully, AISH what am I a ert now? I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

“Jealous…yeah..Hahah” Was I jealous? Could I really be jealous of people know nothing about. What’s with this guy…he is making me all confused! I lean my body back and fall to the floor with a thud. “Aish I must be more tired than I thought..” I said unknowingly out loud.

“Take a nap!” Sungmin suggested.  I shook my head. “Why not?”

I didn’t want to sleep, not with him in here, it felt wrong, me asleep and him awake… I want to sleep with-Aish at the same time as him..what was wrong with my head, why was I starting care about this kid I have known only a few hours. My mind was in a daze and I had a hard time collecting my thoughts.

“Kyu? Are you okay? You look pale..” Sungmin sounded worried. He then forcibly pulled me to my feet and helped me stand but my limp body was too heavy and we toppled over on to my bed.

“Sorry Sungmin…” I suddenly snapped back to reality.

“I told you to call me Minnie” he says pulling himself off of me but for some reason I am holding on tightly to his waist.

“Minnie, I don’t want to let go, sorry if you don’t like it, I just…for some reason…” I paused, was I confessing? “Cant let you go.” I blushed and pulled Minnie in a tighter hug. Then I saw red creep on to a speechless Minnie’s face.

“It’s okay Kyu..” He stuttered when he spoke, I found it so damn cute when ever he got nervous, he had this little quirk about him that I found absolutely enticing not to mention irresistible. Why are all my thoughts about this strange guy. Then I unknowingly admitted..

“You are the only thing that has been on my mind today, all I think about is you!” I meant for that very embarrassing thought to stay in the confines of my stupid head where it belonged, but I was too late. To my surprise the weird kid just snuggled up to me.

“Kyu, that was really embarrassing..” he says in a whisper.

“Aish, I know..” I say trying to hide my increasing flush that was flowing in my cheeks. We sat up now releasing our hug, it made me feel sort of lonely.

“Sorry Kyu..” he began, I stopped him

“Don’t be, I think I am going to go for a walk…”I walked out of the door and then to the front door of the building, I was absolutely embarrassed.  I sat down on a bench outside the dorm.

Then one of Minnie’s friends walked by me, I think Ryeowook was his name, I wonder where his trusty steed, Yesung? That’s his name right?

Well I wonder why they aren’t together. Suddenly a very cute girl with red brown hair and the same pudgy cheeks as Ryeowook greeted him with a hug.

Now I remember that guy was supposed to be greeting his sister, that Yesung kid told him to.  I watched on this scene and it made me miss my family My sister and my mom and dad… I sigh and then all of a sudden seeming out of nowhere I hear my name.

“Kyu! Yah! Kyuhyun!” oh no anyone but this guy.. I pretended not to see the tall brownish red haired man calling my name and heading my way.

“Hyukkie, I don’t think he wants to play!” The small brown haired one was walking close behind the tall one so I didn’t see him at first, now they were both standing over me. “Kyu, Hyukkie and I saw you sitting here, you look lonely want to play with us at the park?

“sure..” I mutter eager to not be near the dorm anymore, I had made things awkward between Sungmin and me. “there’s a park around here?” I asked in disbelief.

“Mmhm, its just on the next street.” Eunhyuk said smiling at me and reaching his hand to help me up, I held it lightly and he pulled me up. “Donghae-ssi, let’s hurry.” Then I saw him whisper something into Donghae’s ear. He turned back and smiled at me. I couldn’t help but smile back at him I mean he had a very friendly and gummy smile.

“Well, lets get going then!” I said excitedly. We started to walk towards the park. EunHae holding hands…yes I know I am using their couple name, it is just easier..I  look at them with a little bit of jealousy in my eyes.

“Kyuhyunnie..” The Hae of the couple spoke up, wait a minute Kyuhyunnie? A new nick name, Aish…

“what’s the matter?” I ask looking seriously into the short mans eyes.

“You can’t get mad at us, were only trying to help, we promise!” what would I get mad at them about? What was in their mind we arrived at the park, the sun had began to go down so the only visible thing were the two swings in the front of the park. I saw a figure on one on the swings

“Hey guys-?” I look back and those two abandoned me…why? What did I do? I walked closer to the swings. The kid sitting in the swing was wearing a black hoodie and had his face turned away from me. I walk closer to him he turns more away then I heard a soft cry escape his mouth. Was this guy crying? Oh man what should I do?

“hey, kid, I don’t know why you are crying, but please stop.” I reached my hand  to comfort him..

….

A/N don’t hate me but I felt like leaving it on a cliff hanger XD

Leaving you with unanswered questions XD

Also I just had the best convo with my mom so I am all giddy C:

….

Me eating ramen with my fork: ^-^

 Mom: o_O where are your chopsticks?

Me: Upstairs, why?

Mom: Go get them!

Me: No too far, its fine let me eat momma!

Mom: you look weird

Me: T^T

Mom: Seriously it has been so long since you at with a fork…

Me: *Twirls ramen in big ball* *eats*

Mom: O_O I cant watch this *leaves the room*

Me: Aish mom…

……

Anyway thank you for reading

I hope you continue to enjoy my work

And I hope you have a chance to check out my other stories

XD

<3

Much love!

<3