Kyu meets Minnie

College Romance

 

A/N: This is a Story of LOVE! Please enjoy it

START!

It was the first day of my fist year in college and I was anything but calm.  I am here to major in Singing. I take a look at the campus after my mom and dad dropped me off with all my stuff. I sigh and start heading to my dorm, I look above the door and saw the buildings name SM building, yep, I thought, this is the right place. I push open the door. Everyone is frantically unpacking all their things. I went to the end of the hall. This is my room  number  131. Thousands of questions ran through my head; Who is my roommate? Will we get along? Is he here yet? Will he be nice? I shook my head and placed my key in the door and turned it, then the door flew open. Well that was useless to use my key I guess. The boy stood in the door. He was shorter than me had short black hair that curled around his ears and he was wearing a pink t-shirt? What a pink t-shirt? He is a boy isn’t he. He had very plump lips and an inviting smile that made me nervous. He was looking at me… I better say something. “Hi.” All that time to think and all I can say is hi? Babo!

“hi, my name is Sungmin, but everyone here calls me Minnie I am a  third year. You must be my new roommate.  Cho Kyuhyun I believe..Right?” I nodded.  I was having difficulties tying my words together to make a sentence and I didn’t want to look like an idiot in front of this hyung…

“Yes, I’m your roommate my name is Kyuhyun, but I was called Kyu in high school so you can call me that if you like.” This weird kid had the biggest grin stretched across his face. Then he HUGGED me! Aish, I barely know this guy. He let go, I breathed sigh of relief.

“Nice to meet you Kyu, this is my first time sharing my room but you seem like a nice guy so I don’t mind.”  He smiled. “Here this is your bed. He motioned to the bed that was next to the window.

“Thank you, for letting me live in this dorm it was the only dorm not known for parties…”

“HAHA,  yeah we all take school pretty seriously in this dorm, hey I have an idea why don’t I take you around and introduce you to other people who live here?”  he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

“Yeah…I guess that would be a good idea…” He had another huge grin on his face.

“Okay let’s go see my friend Donghee! He lives in the room across from ours. He has been my friend since high school. I think you will  like him.”

We walked out of the room. Sungmin grabbed my hand and directed me to this Donghee’s room.

“DONGHEE!” He knocked on the door while he shouted. “DONGHEE, I WANT YOU TO MEET MY NEW ROOMMATE!”  Just then the door swung open and a man with thick black hair and a pudgy tummy stepped through the door. 

“Aish, Minnie  quiet, Nari couldn’t sleep last night over at her dorm so she’s taking a nap here.”

“Oh, Donghee, I’m sorry, hopefully she didn’t wake up…” he looked at me “Nari is Donghee’s  girlfriend. She lives in the dorm that parties a lot so she comes here to nap every now and then.” He was explaining it to me like I really cared…

“So this is your new roommate? He’s a freshman? Aish kid you are so tall!”

I blushed, I guess I was abnormally lanky, I had been my whole life.

“His name is Kyuhyun!” Sungmin gleefully declared.

“Call me Kyu” I said reaching my hand toward him. He pushed it away and instead HUGGED me! What is it with these guys?

“Nice to meet you Kyu make sure to take care of my little Minnie.” He said jokingly

I laughed and said “I think it should him taking care of me, I’m the new one after all..” all three of us laughed, but quietly as to not  wake up Nari.

“Well I am going to take him to meet our other friends. Do you know if EunHae is in their room?”

Donghee nodded and then closed his door.

“EunHae in THEIR room? But you said one name..” I looked at him confused.

“Oh its their nick name since they are dating we call them EunHae…their names are Eunhyuk and Donghae they are 2nd years I have known Eunhyuk since primary school and I met his boyfriend when they started dating our 2nd year of high school.”

 Again explaining to me like I cared, but for some reason when ever this guy opened  his mouth I couldn’t wait to hear what he was going to say.

*knock, knock, Knock* “EunHae! Open up I want you to meet my new roommate.” The door opened and there were two rather handsome men standing in the archway, one was tall with brownish red hair and a gummy smile. The other was shorter but he looked more muscular than the tall one, he had brown hair and a very cute, manga like, face.

“ Minnie! The smaller of two gave Sungmin a big hug, I wanted to throw him off of Sungmin! But why? Was I jealous? I barely know this guy! Ugh I need to take a nap.

“Hi Donghae!” He hugged him back, I stared with a jealous gaze. I think the taller of the twp noticed because he pulled his boyfriend of  MY roommate.

“I found it a waste to get jealous… Donghae is very friendly with everyone.” The taller of the two was looking straight at me and winked. “My name is Lee Hyukjae, but every one call me Eunhyuk!” He reached his hand out for me to shake it, finally not a hug, I breathed I sigh of relief but then the smaller one HUGGED me.

“My name is Donghae! Most people call me Fishy!” He let go of me and I smiled at the two.

“My name is Kyuhyun, call me Kyu.” I said calmly.

“Wow, Minnie, he is so handsome, you are lucky to have someone like him like you!” Eunhyuk gleefully expressed.

“Huh?!”I say confused.

“You like our Minnie, I can see it in your eyes.”

My cheeks became on fire… “I don’t-“ I couldn’t even speak I was so embarrassed.

“Like he would like me babo…” Sungmin sounded disappointed. “He probably has a girlfriend back in his town..”

“No, I don’t…I don’t like girls..” I tried to say that as manly as possible. “I like boys, I just never confessed to one before…” I stammered a little bit “I hope you don’t mind rooming with me still…”

“Of course he doesn’t!” Donghae answered for the now quiet and shy Sungmin.

“Heh, Good.” I reply “I am going back to our room I need to lie down, I can meet the rest of your friends later.” I walked back towards our room and opened the door and flopped on my bed. *sigh*

Minnie, is pretty cute, and I really like listening to him…Could I be falling for him..was that Eunhyuk Character right?! I face palmed then I heard the door open. In walked a timid Sungmin.

“sorry if Hyukkie made that awkward, he loves to make things weird..” He was talking fast.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it.” I smiled and reassured him. He smiled back at me, my heart started to race. “I am going to take a shower..” I got up and walked in to the bathroom in our room and shut the door and I fell to the floor holding my heart, STOP BEATING SO FAST DAMNIT!

I got into the shower then I heard Minnie knock on the door. “Hey Kyu I am going to go get some food from the café and bring it back here, are you hungry?”

“Yeah, I will eat whatever you eat.” I said as I washed my hair and thought deeply…I am sharing a room with him i can not fall for him. NO BAD KYU! I slapped my wrist.

“Ow, that hurt.” Gah I am such an idiot. Why did I hit myself… its okay to secretly like him, right?

NO WHAT AM I SAYING?! HE’S YOUR ROOMMATE KYU! Stop with your dumb thoughts I slapped my wrist again

“OW” Aish I need to stop doing that.

“Kyu, I’m back!”

“Okay I will be out in a sec” I call to him.

“Hope you are hungry I got a lot of food.” Sungmin’s voice makes my heart jump.

“Yeah, I am really hungry” I call back

“Good!” He shouts.

I came out of the bathroom in my towel, I forgot to bring my clothes as I rushed in there earlier.

“Omo Kyu…” Sungmin looked at me and blushed, this in turn made me blush.

“What ?” I say kind of angrily, but blushing at the same time.

“nothing…” his blush only becoming redder.

I grabbed my clothes and changed in the bathroom. Then I came out and took a seat on the floor next to Sungmin. He had the food laid out, we ate in silence then there was a knock at the door Sungmin got up to answer it. As soon as he opened the door a Short guy with medium length black hair and a very handsome face had  he had a short pudgy cheeked guy on his back.

“Yah! Minnie lets go play!” The one on the back spoke.

“I can’t I am having lunch with my roommate” he gestured to me I waved.

“Minnie, this is the new kid?” he nodded.

“Yah Wookie, weren’t you supposed to greet your sister it is her first day you know.” Sungmin scolded the one on the back who’s name I guess is Wookie?

“Omo, Yesungie, I almost forgot, to the front gate!” He pointed out the door and the two sped away.

Those two are strange…

“I know what you are thinking, they are a bit strange they’ve been friends their whole lives. They are extremely close. The one with black hair is Yesung, the one that was on his back is Ryeowook. We call him Wookie.” He smiled and sat back down to eat.

……

A/N

I don’t know why but I wanted to try to write a story completely from one person’s POV so I chose Kyu!

I really hope you liked it

<3

Be sure to check out my other stories too!  XD